WWE wants to build African American babyface

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I still say this fly guy is their best bet. WWE already has him doing public speaking in regards to NXT.
TNA fans will remember him as Consequences Creed.

Will they start using Woods more frequently now? Because of his doctorate or whatever he never showed up for a long time.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I've only seen Xavier recently, but damn is he entertaining. He's like an incarnation of the early 90's in wrestler form lol. I think he uses a MMPR wrist morpher in his promos sometimes. That got me hooked.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I've only seen Xavier recently, but damn is he entertaining. He's like an incarnation of the early 90's in wrestler form lol. I think he uses a MMPR wrist morpher in his promos sometimes. That got me hooked.
He's billed from Angel Grove and claims to be trained by Zack Taylor (original black ranger for those not in the know). I was nerdgasming all over said promo.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Plus he plans to marry Topanga.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I wonder if he will watch the new "Girl Meets World" show then lol

SUPER CENA

Jobber
Reaction score
I now the perfect guy for that description, SHEAMUS!

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I call bulls***...if WWE were serious about this they'd have New Jack jacking fools on Smackdown as we speak

Nothing says I trust my black employees like ripping R-Truth's junk and replacing it with an imaginary boy

Big E ...lmao... Big E can't even spell WWE

Hearing this news and believing is almost as bad as actually believing The Rock could legitimately be called the company's first 'african-american' champion when nobody looks at that guy and thinks...'oh, now that's a black guy if I ever saw one'.