WWE - Vengeance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I guess I will be the first to review the reviews of a match lol .

Bm - Main Event
Wm - First one
Bp - Not sure wasn't that well of ones
Wp - alot of them. :(

Also lets hope that your hype is good and you can keep up to your word as you say.

"1 more recaped show before the greatest thing to ever grace your laptop appears!"

Lets hope you can prove this to us. Because I would be reading that particular show for sure if it is.

And if you get a chance to, check out my BTB WAW, A ppv is coming in about a day. :)

The Mac

Reaction score
"1 more recaped show before the greatest thing to ever grace your laptop appears!"

Lets hope you can prove this to us. Because I would be reading that particular show for sure if it is.

OK then it probably wont be, but I need people to view it so.....

The Rated R CMStar

I will be waiting for your first fully written your show, Your shows are good in a recap way, done in a full mode should be awesome.

Check out BTW, Krakatoa preview posted, and on WWE vs ECW WWE show has been posted

The Mac

Reaction score
gabri1.jpg

The poster for the Bash has been released. The GAB will be held after my first full show. (FYI I will have one recapped show tonight, then next Friday will be my first full show)

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Just talked to the DDMac from the other Wrestling Forum, and apperantly, The Mac from this forum is posing to be DDMac from the other forum, and is posting his work from the other forum, which ran from Vengeance 2006, and had over 100 pages in the thread. So BUSTED! You want a link for proof from the other forum (not trying to advertise) but just PM me and i will get it to you.

This guy needs to be banned for posing as someone else.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I have seen it and it is his work, you silly idiot, Nick.l They are the same people.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Just talked to the DDMac from the other Wrestling Forum, and apperantly, The Mac from this forum is posing to be DDMac from the other forum, and is posting his work from the other forum, which ran from Vengeance 2006, and had over 100 pages in the thread. So BUSTED! You want a link for proof from the other forum (not trying to advertise) but just PM me and i will get it to you.

This guy needs to be banned for posing as someone else.

For real send it on this thread!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I have seen it and it is his work, you silly idiot, Nick.l They are the same people.

I'm not lying dickhead, you want a link, PM me. Don't want to get in trouble for advertising another forum.

John

they are not the same. i have seen the work and ^^ is the real owner of this work. Also the other forum Mac is apart of, the person he claims to be on a different forum is not him! What Mac turned out to be.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

Bradders

Reaction score
Pretty sure The Mac copied for sure, why did he choose almost the same username as it would be so obvious. Trace his IP so he can get banned on the other forum as well, me thinks.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Damn, Mac was cool, lol. Thats messed up, but hey, gotta do whatcha gotta do, son.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Yeah, Mac was cool but who cares? He was eing stupid.