• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Best Promo: Opening promo - Simply cause it was the easiest to the eyes and was really nice to read. It was in character and added to storylines.

Worst Promo: Non - But only cause I see where you're going with the promos and they were all pretty ok.

Best Match: DX vs SS - I liked it cause I was interested to reading it the most. and the main event was a close second.

Worst Match: N/A - But I'll get to you on that in a second.

Additional: Pretty good show man, Needs ALOT of improvement sorry to say but you got major potential if you just put in more work. First off like most people I'm not a fan of a review style of writing matches. Secondly the format. I'm the type of guy who doesn't enjoy reading something thats not neat or easy in the eyes. Everything looks jumbled quite honestly and you should fix the format Use italics, Bold and even colors. Having the matches in quote doesn't help as well but I guess its inside the quotation tag cause its written in review style. Well those are some things you can improve on but don't get me wrong, You haven't lost my interest on reading you're btb yet cause I see you're potential. Just try to do some adjustments and in time you'll be a good btber. Looking forward to you're upcoming shows man.

The Mac

Reaction score
Yeah I only post the shows in recap because I post PPV's in full and because most people dont read the whole match anyway.

John

BM - Main Event,
WM - Women's Match defo
BP - Orton and Cena was great
WP - none really
AC: Well it was a really good show. 8/10 from me. but the length was quite short. it took about 4 minutes for me to read it all. and when i read levi's, anigma's or xba it usually takes me 20 minutes to read. i need to make mine longer aswell. its a hard thing to do but i think you will improve and this is a thread i will continue to read. keep up the good work.

The Mac

Reaction score
WWE SmackDown! 6/30/06

SmackDown! opens cold with no introduction and no pyro.

“Mr. Kennedy” hits and Ken Kennedy comes to the ring receiving a mixed reaction. The microphone lowers from the ceiling. Kennedy grabs the microphone and speaks.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, I would just like to remind you that one-half of the greatest tag team in WWE history…hails from Green Bay, Wisconsssiiinnn!!! Miiissstteerrrr Keeennneeddyyyyy…….Kennneeeddyyyy!!!

“Longhorn” hits. JBL heads toward the ring receiving tremendous heat.

Mr. Kennedy: Introducing the other half of the greatest tag team of all-time. He hails from New York City. He is the media maven. He is “The Wall Street Warrior.” John Bradshaw Layfield…Layfield.

JBL and Mr. Kennedy wait for there opponents

“Kid Kash” hits as Kid Kash and Jamie Noble, the Pit Bulls come to the ring receiving a rather silent reaction.

Quote:
1) Kennedy & JBL vs. Pit Bulls (Jamie Noble & Kid Kash) for a WWE Tag Team Championship shot at The Great American Bash

After about 4 minutes of back and forth action, JBL hits Kid Kash with his patented Clothesline from Hell. The referee counts to 2 but Jamie Noble pulls the ref from the ring. Noble and the ref. argue until Kennedy hits a flying crossbody onto Noble and the referee. Noble, Kennedy, and the referee are all down on the outside of the ring. JBL exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside. JBL enters the ring and swings the chair at Kash. JBL pins as a second referee comes from the backstage area and counts the three. (WINNERS- JBL & Kennedy at 7:57 via pinfall.) Kennedy re-enters the ring and celebrates with JBL. Kennedy and JBL then retreat up the ramp as the Pit-Bulls look at the two with pissed off looks on their faces.

Cole: We have new #1 contenders for the tag team titles. Kennedy & JBL win & the Pit Bulls look none to happy.

Tazz: So at The Great American Bash it will be JBL and Mr. Kennedy fighting for the WWE Tag Team Championship against The Hooliganz

Cole: What a great start to SmackDown! And its only going to get better because we’ve got two blockbuster matches for you here tonight. First, there will be a 20 man battle royal to crown a #1 contender to the World Championship at The Great American Bash.

Tazz: And Cole, even bigger than that, our second main event features perhaps the most dominant World Champion of all-time, Kurt Angle defending his title against the 7 foot, 500 pound Big Show.

Cole: All that and much more tonight!!

Commercial Break

When we return from commercial, The Great Khali and Daivari are already in the ring.

Daivari: If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times, The Undertaker is afraid of The Great Khali. He refuses to show his face on SmackDown!. Lets face it people, The Undertaker has abandoned you (Audience boos). He has abandoned SmackDown! And he has abandoned all of WWE due to his fear of The Great Khali (Audience boos). You people don’t believe me? Fine! Continue to believe in The Undertaker all you want! But he hasn’t shown any sign of even his presence since he was destroyed by The Great Khali.

Then all four turnbuckles explode simultaneously!!

Undertaker (Over the P.A.): Khali, Daivari, you dare challenge me? Khali, you may have one the battle but this unholy war is not over. During my time away, I’ve realized that this company isn’t big enough for the both of us. But that problem will be solved at The Great American Bash. Khali…you. Me. Buried alive!!

Lightning strikes and Undertaker’s music plays as Khali looks focused and unafraid.

Tazz: Oh my God, Cole! Undertaker has challenged The Great Khali to a Buried Alive match at the Bash!

Cole: And judging by The Great Khali’s reaction, he won’t back down from this fight.

We cut to the backstage area as Josh Matthews stands by with the Pit Bulls.

Matthews: So Jamie Noble, Kid Kash, how do you two feel after you lost your match earlier?

Noble: Let me explain something to you boy. Me and “The Notorious K.I.D.” didn’t lose our match earlier tonight. We got screwed out of a title shot by Kennedy and Bradshaw because those two rotten “Sons-a-bitches” cheated!

Kash: It ain’t over between us and those two teams. You can out “kash” on it. Kid Kash and Jamie Noble will be at The Great American Bash and I guarantee we will make an impact upon arrival

Cole: Strong words from Kash and Noble but coming up next, a 20 man battle royal with the winner earning a shot at the World Championship.

Tazz: That match is next!

Commercial Break

As we return from break, Scotty 2 Hotty, Sylvan, Simon Dean, Super Crazy, Psichosis, Paul Birchill, Funaki, Jamie Noble, Kid Kash, Tatanka, and Gregory Helms are already in the ring.

“How do you like me now” hits as Hardcore Holly makes his way to the ring receiving a good pop.

Cole: Hardcore Holly returns to action in this after several months on the shelf and he has a chance to become the #1 contender here, tonight.

“Live for the moment” hits and Matt Hardy comes out to a good reaction from the fans.

Cole: Matt Hardy will not die but will he win this battle royal here tonight.

“I love to fight” hits and Finlay makes his way to the ring getting a lot of heat.

Tazz: Finlay loves to fight and his “ground & pound” style may give him an advantage in this every man for himself environment.

“Royalty” hits and King Booker & William Regal come to the ring.

Cole: Will the King of the Ring take one step closer to becoming the king of the world here tonight.

“Soldier” hits and Bobby Lashley receives a great pop as he comes to the ring.

Tazz: He’s the United States Champion and if he wins this battle royal he’ll have a shot at becoming the World Champion.

“Somebody’s gonna get it” hits and Mark Henry makes his way to the ring receiving tremendous heat.

Cole: The man who took out Batista, “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry, has a chance to become the top contender to the title that Batista never lost.

“Booyaka” hits and Rey Mysterio comes to the ring receiving a great pop.

Cole: Rey Mysterio came up short in his World Title match at WrestleMania 22, when Kurt Angle forced Randy Orton to submit in a triple threat match. But tonight, Mysterio has a chance to climb the mountain one more time. Mysterio is the last competitor in this match and we’re ready to get this battle royal on the road.

Quote:
2)20 Man Battle Royal for a World Championship match at The Great American Bash

Elimination Summary:
-Henry eliminates Scotty 2 Hotty at 1:38.
-Henry eliminates Funaki at 2:50.
-Lashley eliminates Tatanka AND Vito at 5:50.
-Hardy eliminates Sylvan at 7:28.
-Booker eliminates Birchill at 9:46.
-Mysterio eliminates Psichosis at 11:03.
-Lashley eliminates Finlay at 14:32.
-Finlay comes back from being eliminated and helps Booker & Regal eliminate Lashley at 16:16.
-Crazy eliminates Helms at 18:16.
-Henry eliminates Dean AND Crazy at 19:00.
-Mysterio eliminates Kash at 19:30.
-Hardy eliminates Noble at 19:45.

Commercial Break

-Henry eliminates Holly at 20:38.
-Mysterio eliminates Regal at 21:16.

Finish: Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, and King Booker are the remaining four in the ring. Henry & Hardy brawl as Mysterio & Booker go at it. Henry nails Hardy with a splash in the corner. Henry then nails Mysterio and Booker with a double clothesline. Henry then proceeds to go back after Hardy in the corner. Hardy nails Henry with a knee to the groin before Henry could grab him. Hardy then hits Henry with the Twist of Fate. Henry shakes it off and makes it up to his knees. Booker then hits Henry with a Scissors Kick. Henry attempts to shake it off and crawls towards the ropes. Mysterio bounces off the ropes and hits Henry with the 619. Booker, Hardy, and Mysterio then manage to dump Henry’s body over the top rope.

-Booker, Hardy, & Mysterio eliminate Henry at 25:19.

After Henry is eliminated, Booker nails both Hardy and Mysterio with low blows. Booker then lifts up Hardy only to hit him with the Bookend. Booker then lifts Hardy up and throws him over the top rope.

-Booker eliminates Hardy at 27:07.

Booker then lifts up Mysterio and tries to throw him over the top but Mysterio grabs on to the rope and lands on the apron. Booker charges at Mysterio. Mysterio hit Booker with his shoulder, causing Booker to stumble backward. Mysterio then springboards off of the top rope and nails Booker with a seated senton but Booker doesn’t go down. Booker then stumbles backwards and falls over the top rope. Booker and Mysterio both hit the floor at the same time. (WINNER-??? At 29:39) Booker and Mysterio argue as Jim Corderis and Chris Kay, the 2 referees who were standing on the outside of the ring argue. Corderis raises Booker’s hand (Audience boos). Kay raises Mysterio’s hand (Audience cheers).

“Macmillitant” hits and Teddy Long comes to the ring.

Long: You know what? There are lot of things I could do in this situation but I’ll tell you the decision that I have come to. The winner of tonight’s World Title match will choose his opponent for the Great American Bash. Thank You.

Both Booker and Mysterio look shocked at the announcement. Booker and Queen Sharmell get in Long’s face about his decision.

Cole: I don’t believe this. The winner of the Kurt Angle-Big Show title match will choose who gets the World Title match at the Bash. Oh My!

Commercial Break

Vignette airs for the return of BATISTA next week on SmackDown!

“Gregory Helms” hits and the WWE Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms comes to the ring and receives some decent heat.

“Mexicools” hits and Super Crazy comes to the ring receiving a good pop.

Quote:
3) Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy- Non-title match
After 10 minutes of a very competitive matchup, Helms goes for the Shining Wizard, Crazy ducks the move and nail Helms with a spinning wheel kick. Crazy then climbs to the top and hits a moonsault off of the top rope for the eventual pinfall. (WINNER: Crazy at 11:01 via pinfall)

Cole: And Super Crazy picks up the victory over the cruiserweight champion.

Tazz: That’s a big win for Crazy and that’s gotta make him automatically one of, if not the, top contender for the cruiserweight championship.

Cole: But coming up next, perhaps the most dominant champion in the history of the WWE, Kurt Angle, taking on the world’s largest athlete, The Big Show. World Championship. ON THE LINE, NEXT!

Commercial Break

“Crank it up” hits and The Big Show makes his way to the ring receiving a mixed reaction.

Cole: Can the largest athlete in the world become the “biggest” thing in sports-entertainment.

“Medal” hits and Kurt Angle comes to the ring receiving a great pop.

Cole: He has been the World Champion since January, and since that time no wrestler on the planet has been able to touch, Kurt Angle.

Quote:
4) (C) Kurt Angle vs. The Big Show for the World Championship

After a relatively even 11 minute matchup, Angle hits a German suplex on Big Show. Angle pulls down the straps and applies the ankle lock on Show. Show with little effort, rolls through and sends Angle flying to the outside of the ring. Angle hops up on the apron and climbs to the top rope. Angle attempts a flying cross-body but The Big Show catches him in midair and nails Angle with a front powerslam. Show covers Angle but only receives a two count. Show lifts Angle up and locks in the cobra clutch. Show then lifts Angle up and hits his cobra clutch backbreaker. Show then flings Angle across the ring. Show goes over and covers Angle but only receives a two count. The fans chant “Angle, Angle!” Show pulls his strap down and raises his hand. Show “stalks” Angle until he makes his way to his feet. Angle gets up, turns around, and runs into Angle’s hand. Angle nails Show with several right hands. Angle breaks free of Show’s grip, bounces off of the ropes and runs over Show with a clothesline. Angle then stalks Show until he gets to his feet and hits Show with an Angle Slam. Angle then turns Show over and locks in the Ankle Lock. It takes Show 10 seconds but eventually he submits to the ankle lock (WINNER: Angle at 16:37).

Cole: Angle retains his title. That was a hell of a match-up!

Tazz: He’s unstoppable!! Plain and simple. Nobody can stop Kurt Angle, The Wrestling Machine. Wait…what’s this. Apparently Kurt has something to say.

Angle: At the Royal Rumble, I beat Mark Henry. At No Way Out, I beat The Undertaker. At WrestleMania, I beat Randy Orton. At Judgment Day, I beat Chris Benoit. And just now, right here on SmackDown!, I just beat a 500 pound giant in The Big Show. And at The Great American Bash, I will defeat…King Booker (fans boo)…and Rey Mysterio in a triple threat match (fans erupt).

Cole: Oh my God! Angle, Booker, Mysterio in a triple threat match at The Great American Bash for the World Championship.

Kurt Angle celebrates with World Title as SmackDown! Goes off the air.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
oooohhh Nice I cant really say best match because they where recaps but try and lengthen the recaps out abvit and welll all the promos where good imo but the Taker Promo was just abit ooc.

The Mac

Reaction score
Raw Preview 7/3/06

This Monday Night, RAW emanates from the First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. And the main event for this Monday night has already been made. On RAW, Rob Van Dam & “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair team up to face Chris Masters and the WWE Champion. Last week, “The Masterpiece” returned and cost RVD his WWE Title match against “The Rated R Superstar”. Will RVD gain some measure of revenge against Edge & Masters or will this Monday Night be Rated R once again? And will Flair be 100% after the assault by Mick Foley at Vengeance?

Another WWE superstar returned to action last Monday night. Joey Mercury saved Carlito from an onslaught by his former tag team partner Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin. On the upcoming edition of RAW, Mercury & Carlito team up to face Nitro & Benjamin in what is sure to be a blockbuster of a tag team match.

Also, Vince McMahon has said that he has something special in mind for D-Generation X. Will Mr. McMahon once again put Shawn Michaels and Triple H against The Spirit Squad? Or does McMahon have something else planned for “The Heartbreak Kid” and “The Game” for this Monday Night?

And what is the deal with “The Big Red Machine” Kane? Kane is apparently still haunted by demons and apparently Heidenreich is in cahoots with them. Will it all be sorted out Monday Night?

Mickie James defends her Women’s Championship in a triple threat match against Maria and Candice Michelle. Will the “Psycho Champion” defeat her two inexperienced challengers or will Candice or Maria?

All of this and more on the next Monday Night RAW 9/8 CT!

RAW will be up tonight. If you are wondering why I am churning out my shows so fast, its because they are only recaps. I will start to not use recaps very soon, before my first PPV infact. So I post up all my recaps this week, then next week it will be a proper Be The Booker!

The Rated R CMStar

OK, I will be reviewing, even if they are recaps. I can't wait for when you start writting in full your shows.

Check out BTW, new show has been posted

McLovin

Reaction score
I'm not very good at reviewing shows when they are recaped, so I'll check yourr BTB when you start posting full shows.

The Mac

Reaction score
WWE RAW 7/3/06

“Across the nation” hits and the RAW opening video plays. The fireworks and pyro explodes and we are greeted by Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler.

Jim Ross: Hi everybody. I’m Good ‘Ol J.R. here with Jerry “The King” Lawler and we’re gonna give you a hell of a RAW from right here in the First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

“No Chance in Hell” hits. Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring, receiving tremendous heat.

J.R. : Well…this is a hell of a way to kick off the night. The chairman of the board comes to the ring and what does Mr. McMahon have planned for D-Generation X.

King: No matter what it is J.R., you can believe that it won’t be pretty.

Mr. McMahon: We have got a big night planned for you here tonight. Tonight we will see Mickie James defend her Women’s Championship against Maria and Candice (Mild Pop). We will see the Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro team up with Shelton Benjamin to face Carlito & the returning Joey Mercury (Decent Pop). We will also see the WWE Champion Edge team with “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters to take on “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam (Good Pop).

J.R.: That’s a hell of a card for right here tonight!

Mr. McMahon: But those of you whom are observant, you will notice high above the ring….(Fans pop loudly)…a 16 foot high steel cage above the ring. I’ve realized over the past few months, that when taking on D-Generation X, if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. That’s why tonight it will be “The Game” Triple H, inside of a steel cage, taking on……..my son, SHANE!!! (Crowd erupts) Thank you.

J.R. : Oh….My….God! Tonight here on RAW, one-half of DX, “The Game” Triple H takes on Shane McMahon inside of a 16 foot high steel cage!

King: Shane can’t be happy about this.

Mr. McMahon: Now let’s get started with the first contest of the night.

“Mickie” hits and the Women’s Champion Mickie James makes her way to the ring, receiving a mixed reaction. Once in the ring, Mickie climbs the turnbuckle and poses with the title.

“Legs Like That” hits and Maria comes from the back blowing kisses to the fans.

Candice Michelle’s music hits and she makes her way down to the ring to a mild face reaction.

Quote:
1) (C) Mickie James vs. Maria vs. Candice Michelle for the Women’s Championship

After two minutes of action, Mickie plants Candice with a Mick Kick. Maria comes up from behind Mickie and performs a school boy. 1.…2.…Mickie kicks out. Mickie gets back to her feet and kicks Maria in the gut. Mickie then applies a front face lock and nails Maria with a Mickie DDT. Mickie covers Maria. 1...2...3. (WINNER and still Women’s Champion-Mickie via pinfall at 3:57). Mickie grabs a microphone from ringside.

Mickie: DID YOU SEE THAT?! I just proved that I am the top female wrestler in the entire WWE. Trish, You’re old and washed up. Melina, you can’t hang with me in this ring. This is my time. AAHHHHHH!!!!

“Mickie” hits and Mickie James leaves the ring.

J.R. : Mickie James is a damn psycho. Plain and simple.

King: She had some strong words for Melina and Trish Stratus.

J.R. : Ladies and gentlemen, tonight, “The Game” takes on Shane McMahon in a solid steel cage. But coming up next, the Intercontinental champion Johnny Nitro & Shelton Benjamin team up to face Carlito & Joey Mercury.

Commercial Break

We cut to Vince McMahon’s office.

Shane McMahon: What the hell are you thinking?! You put me in a match against Triple H?! In a steel cage?! What the hell is your problem?! Have you completely lost your mind?!

Mr. McMahon: Listen Shane-O, relax. Relax alright. I have faith in you. O.K. I know you can get this done. Besides, if it doesn’t work out, I have a backup plan.

A door swings open loudly off camera.

Mr. McMahon: What the hell do you want?!

John Cena comes into camera shot (Audience gives mixed reaction).

Cena: I want Randy Orton and I want that pretty boy son of a bitch tonight! (Audience cheers)

Mr. McMahon: You think you can just bust up into my office and make demands to me?! You know what you want Orton tonight?

Cena: You damn right.

Mr. McMahon: You got him (Audience cheers). You got him and Umaga and Estrada in a 3 on 1 handicap match, tonight.

Cena gets in Mr. McMahon’s face but eventually leaves the office.

We cut back to the arena.

J.R. : My God! Cena vs. Randy Orton, Umaga, and Estrada in a damn handicap match.

King: You don’t cross the boss, J.R.

“Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me” hits and Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring to decent heat.

“Paparazzi” hits. Johnny Nitro (w/ Melina) makes his way to the ring. Melina & Nitro perform their signature entrance much to the delight of the men in the crowd.

“Cool” hits as Carlito (w/ Trish Stratus) comes to the ring receiving a good pop.

“Paparazzi” hits again. Joey Mercury makes his way to the ring receiving a good pop.

Quote:
2) Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro (w/ Melina) & Shelton Benjamin vs. Joey Mercury & Carlito (w/ Trish Stratus)

At the 6 minute mark, Nitro hits Mercury with 3 consecutive scoop/body slams. Nitro then hits Mercury with his “break dance” leg drop. Nitro covers Mercury. 1.…2.…Mercury kicks out. Nitro lifts Mercury to his feet. Nitro shoots Mercury off of the ropes. Nitro gets set too early and Mercury nails him with a boot to the face. Mercury then hits Nitro with a succession of right hands. Mercury shoots Nitro off of the ropes and the two nail each other with simultaneous clotheslines. The referee begins the double knockout count. 1.…2...3...4...5...6...7...Mercury crawls over and makes the tag to Carlito. Carlito enters the ring and clotheslines Nitro. Benjamin enters the ring. Carlito clotheslines Benjamin. Carlito shoots Nitro off of the ropes and hits a back body drop. Benjamin gets up and charges at Carlito. Carlito goes behind and hits the Backcracker. Nitro stomps on Carlito after he hits the move. Nitro and Carlito begin to brawl, exchanging right hands. Mercury and Benjamin begin to brawl. The referee attempts to break them up but eventually the ref gets shoved down. The ref calls for the bell (DECISION-Double DQ at 11:12). The four men continue to brawl. On the outside of the ring, Trish Stratus takes down Melina with a spear and begins to whale away.

J.R. : Oh my God! All hell has broken loose between these four men!

King: And between these two women on the outside!

J.R. : Jesus Christ! Get some help out here! Up next, John Cena takes on three men. Randy Orton, Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada. NEXT!!

Commercial Break

J.R. : During the commercial break, we got the four men who were beating the living hell out of each other out of the ring. And we got and announcement. Next week, Trish Stratus will go one on one with Melina. And, Mercury & Carlito team up to face Nitro & Benjamin in a No DQ Texas Tornado tag team match.

King: Two huge matches already set for next week.

“Samoa” hits and Umaga & Armando Alejandro Estrada make their way to the ring.

Estrada: Eschuchame! Eschuchame! Everybody listen…ha ha…to me. Just in case ju haven’t heard….my name is…Aaarrrmmaaannndoooooo Alejandddrroooooo Essstttrrraaaddaaa!! And tonight the Saaamooaann Bulldozer, UUUmmaaggaa, will kick the crap out of “Yohn” Cena. Ha Ha!

“Burn in My Light” hits. Randy Orton comes from the back and does his signature pose at the entrance area.

J.R. : This man, “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton has RKO’d John Cena twice in two attempts and after the last time he spit in the face of John Cena.

The arena goes silent until….

“My Time is Now” hits and John Cena makes his way to the ring receiving a very loud mixed reaction.

King : Well J.R., there is some good news for Cena in this match. Orton, Umaga, & Estrada have to tag in and out in this match

Quote:
3) John Cena vs. Randy Orton, Umaga, and Armando Alejandro Estrada in a 3 on 1 Handicap match

After about 6 minutes of being dominated, Cena makes a comeback. Cena clotheslines Umaga. Then Cena clotheslines Estrada. Then Cena delivers a clothesline to Orton. After being hit, Orton rolls under the bottom rope and leaves the ring. Orton then begins to head up the ramp. Cena leaves the ring and goes after Orton. Cena grabs Orton. Orton turns around and nails Cena with a cheap shot. Orton then grabs Cena and throws him back into the ring. Orton slides back into the ring and grabs Cena. Cena shoves Orton off of him and off of the ropes. Cena then lifts up Orton and plants him with an FU. Umaga then attacks Cena. Cena and Umaga brawl until Cena lifts up Umaga for an FU. Estrada comes up from behind Cena and nails him with a low blow. Orton returns to the apron. Umaga lifts Cena up and nails him with the Samon Spike. Orton tags himself in and arrogantly waves Umaga & Estrada off. Umaga and Estrada leave the ring and head up the ramp. Orton then stalks Cena. Cena makes it to his feet. Orton turns him around and attempts the RKO. Cena counters the RKO, shoves Orton off of the ropes and lifts him up. Cena then hits the FU and goes for the cover. 1.…2.…3. (WINNNER-Cena via pinfall at 11:13). Cena then heads up the ramp.

J.R. : John Cena finally did it! He beat Randy Orton. Wait what’s this?!

Cena comes back to the ring and puts Orton in the STFU. The referee tries to pull Cena off of Orton but Cena refuses to break the hold.

J.R. : Cena refuses to break the hold. This about payback! You don’t give somebody two RKOs and spit on them and not expect them to want to get some payback!

King: John Cena has snapped! Somebody come help Randy!

Commercial Break

(Footage is shown of what happened between Orton and Cena before the break.)

J.R. : Randy Orton may have just learned that you don’t cross the “Doctor of Thuganomics.”

King: You have a big announcement for all these RAW fans don’t you?

J.R. : Absolutely, King. In two weeks, THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL 3 HOUR EDITION OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW. Startinng 8/7 CT here on the USA Network.

King: That’s huge news, J.R.. A three hour RAW! You have some more big news for us don’t you J.R.!

J.R. : On that three hour edition of RAW, we will see a match we have wanted to see since Vengeance. “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton goes one-on-one with “The Doctor of Thuganomics” John Cena in two weeks. I can’t wait.

King : Huge match!

“Slow Chemical” hits and Kane makes his way to the ring receiving a good pop. Kane grabs a microphone from ringside.

Kane: I don’t know what the hell is going on around here! STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!!

Voice plays over P.A. : Ohhhhh…yeeesss!!!! (Crowd pops)

Paul Bearer appears on the titantron.

Bearer: Son. Son. Look at what you have become! I am so disappointed in you. When I brought you here in 1997, you were a monster. You were unstoppable. You ran through everybody and everything in your path. Now you come out here and you give long speeches and a little while back you were teaming up with people like Rob Van Dam and The Big Show. Son, I’m trying to do what’s best for you. Its called tough love. Son, in two weeks, you will look into your future and your past. Ha! Ha! Ha!

J. R. : What the hell is going on?1

King: Weren’t you listening J.R.? Bearer is playing these mind games with Kane for his own good.

J.R. : What the hell did Bearer mean by “in two weeks you look into your future and your past”?

King: I have no clue!

We cut to the backstage area into Carlito’s locker room.

Carlito: Trish, Carlito has something he wants to ask you.

Trish: Sure, go ahead.

Carlito: Well…(Carlito is interrupted by a knock on the door)

Carlito: WHAT?!

Joey Mercury enters Carlito’s locker.

Mercury: Yo, Carlito. I appreciate you having my back out there against Johnny and Benjamin.

Carlito: No problem, man.

Mercury: I’m telling you right now, its gonna feel so good when I take the Intercontinental Championship from my former partner. I’m gonna pay him back for Judgment Day when he….

Carlito: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Carlito doesn’t have a problem with you wanting to get some payback on your former partner. But as far as the IC Title, that belongs to Carlito.

Carlito and Mercury get face to face.

Trish: Whoa guys, relax. Lets not forget that next week you guys are in a No DQ Texas Tornado tag match. You guys need to stay focused on that.

Carlito & Mercury begin to shake their heads. Mercury extends his hand. Carlito shakes Mercury’s hand.

We cut to a shot of Edge, Chris Masters, & Lita walking down the hallway.

J.R. : Ladies and gentlemen, up next, the WWE Champion Edge teams up with “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters to face “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair and “The Whole Dam Show” Rob Van Dam. And that match is next!

Commercial Break

“Masterpiece” hits and Chris Masters appears on the ramp. Masters does his signature entrance to a lot of heat. Masters enters the ring.

“Metalingus” hits and the WWE Champion Edge (w/ Lita) makes his way to the ring receiving tremendous heat.

“Space Odyssey” hits and “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair comes to the ring receiving a whole lot of “Whooos” and a huge ovation.

“One of a Kind” hits and Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring receiving a great pop.

J.R. : Here comes the man who was screwed out of the WWE Title last week by “The Masterpiece.”

Quote:
4) WWE Champion Edge (w/Lita) & Chris Masters vs. Ric Flair & Rob Van Dam

At the four minute mark, Ric Flair tags in Rob Van Dam. Van Dam immediately begins to attack Chris Masters with a fury. Van Dam hits Masters with a succession of right hands and then shoots Masters off of the ropes. Van Dam hits a back body drop on Masters. Van Dam picks Masters up and slams him to the mat with a body slam. Van Dam then hits a corkscrew leg drop. Van Dam covers Masters. 1...2.Masters kicks out. Van Dam lifts Masters up. Masters pokes Van Dam in the eye. Masters then presses Van Dam over his head and nail him with a gorilla press slam. Masters then lifts Van Dam up and shoots him off of the ropes. Van Dam comes off of the ropes, ducks Masters clothesline and nails Masters with a clothesline of his own. Van Dam then tags in Flair. Masters pokes Flair in the eye and makes a tag to Edge. Edge enters the ring and takes down Flair with a right hand. Edge then stomps on Flair. Edge mocks the crowd. He then sets up in the corner for his Spear. Flair gets back to his feet and turns around. Edge charges at Flair. Flair sidesteps Edge and Edge’s shoulder goes flying into the steel post. Flair then nails Edge with a chop block. Flair then grabs Edge and nails him with a shin breaker. Flair then grabs Edge’s left leg and prepares to lock in the figure four. Masters enters the ring and runs over Flair with a clothesline. Van Dam enters the ring and attacks Masters. Edge gets up and begins to stomp on Flair. Masters kicks Van Dam in the gut. Masters then sets Van Dam up in the powerbomb position. Masters then lifts Van Dam up but Van Dam counters the powerbomb into a DDT. Van Dam then climbs the turnbuckle. Van Dam flies off of the top rope and hits Masters with a Five Star Frog Splash. Van Dam turns around and is nailed with a Spear by Edge. Edge mocks and taunts Van Dam. Flair catches Edge with a school boy for the cover. 1.…2.…3. (WINNERS-Flair & Van Dam via pinfall at 11:08).

J.R. : “The Nature Boy” just pinned the WWE Champion. Ric Flair just pinned Edge.

King: I don’t believe it!

J.R. : Wow! That was a hell of a match but ladies and gentlemen coming up next…

Split screen is shown of DX and The McMahons walking backstage. Triple H and Shawn Michaels look confident while Shane McMahon looks very nervous as Vince tries to get him pumped.

J.R. : Triple H vs. Shane McMahon. Steel Cage Match.

King: And that match is NEXT!

Commercial Break

**Commercial plays hyping the World Title triple threat match between Kurt Angle, King Booker, and Rey Mysterio at The Great American Bash.**

“Break it Down” hits. The crowd erupts with the loudest ovation of the night. “The Game” Triple H and “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels make their way to the ring. HHH and HBK enter the ring and do their signature DX crotch chops as the pyro explodes. HHH & HBK grab microphones.

HHH: Are you ready? (Audience cheers) I said, ARE YOU READY? (Audience cheers louder) Then….for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home. Leeetttssss get ready to SUCK IT!! (Crowd erupts)

HBK: And if you’re not down with that, we’ve got two words for you (Fans: SUCK IT!)

“No Chance In Hell” hits. (Audience boos) Shane & Vince McMahon make their way to the ring. Vince is heard telling Shane, “you got this Shane, you got this.” The STEEL CAGE lowers around Triple H and Shane.

J.R. : I’ve got three words for you. Shane is screwed.

Quote:
5) Triple H vs. Shane McMahon in a Steel Cage Match (Match can be won by pinfall, submission, or by escaping the cage)

At the very beginning of the match, Shane attempts to leave the cage. HHH grabs Shane by his pants and slams him back down to the mat. HHH then does the “Shane-shuffle) around the ring (audience laughs). Shane makes it back to his feet. HHH then nails Shane with a right hand sending him back down to the canvas. HHH continues to do the “Shane-shuffle”. Shane makes his way to his feet again. HHH nails him with another right hand. Hunter then lifts Shane up and throws his face into the steel. HHH then goes over to the side of the cage where Vince is and gives him the DX crotch chop. Shane is busted open. HHH goes back to Shane and begins raining righ-handed blows to the bloody face of Shane. Vince begins motioning towards the back and THE SPIRIT SQUAD run to the ring. All 5 members of the Spirit Squad climb the cage and enter the ring. On the other side of the ring, Shawn Michaels begins to climb the cage and enter the ring. HHH and HBK begin to brawl with The Spirit Squad. A bloody Shane begins to climb up the cage. HHH and Michaels not realizing this, continue to fight with The Spirit Squad. Shane reaches the top of the cage and climbs down. (WINNER: Shane via escape at 6:38)

Vince walks over to Shane and helps him to his feet. Vince talks to Shane with in earshot of the camera.

Vince: Shane, you see, I told you everything would work out. I mean your face is bloodied and your gonna need a lot of stitches but other than that your fine.

Shane shoves Vince down to the floor. Shane then throws Vince inside of the cage. HHH and HBK begin to one by one lay out the members of the Spirit Squad.

J.R. : Pedigree to Mitch! Superkick to Johnny! And another superkick to Kenny! My God DX is cleaning house! Pedigree to Nicky! And another Pedigree to Mikey! Ohhh and look who’s left.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels are left in the ring with Vince McMahon. Vince calls and yells for Shane. Shane looks at Vince and then walks up the ramp. HBK then nails Vince with Sweet Chin Music. Vince gets hit spins around and gets nailed with a Pedigree from “The Game.” The crowd erupts as DX give Vince several crotch chops as RAW goes off the air.

Quote:
Matches Announced for RAW next week:

-Carlito & Joey Mercury vs. IC Champion Johnny Nitro & Shelton Benjamin
No Disqualification Texas Tornado Tag Team Match

-Trish Stratus vs. Melina

Matches Announced for 3 hour RAW Special in two weeks:

-John Cena vs. “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton

When this becomes a legitimite non-recapped creamy be the booker, I will post backstage rumors and the like.

The Mac

Reaction score
SmackDown! Preview 7/7/06

On Friday Night, SmackDown! comes from the "World's Most Famous Arena", Madison Square Garden.

And on SmackDown!, the former World Heavyweight Champion, Dave Batista will make his highly anticipated return. Six months ago, Batista was taking out with a triceps injury by "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry. Will Batista try to gain a measure of revenge on Henry or does "The Animal" have something else in mind.

It was also announced on WWE.com earlier this week that Matt Hardy will take on The Big Show. Last week on SmackDown!, both of these men came up short in huge matches. Hardy, after a good showing in the #1 contender's battle royal, was eliminated by King Booker. The Big Show lost a World Heavyweight Title match to Kurt Angle. Can The Big Show get back on the winning track against Matt Hardy? Or will Hardy take a huge step to mainevent status by defeating the 500 pounder?

Last week, Kurt Angle announced that he will face King Booker and Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship at The Great American Bash. What will the two challengers have to say about this recent development? Has Angle bitten off more than he can chew? Or will the "Wrestling Machine" run through Booker and Rey just like he has done everyone since January?

The Undertaker has challenged The Great Khali to a Buried Alive match at the Bash and Khali has accepted. Will Taker be on SmackDown! to call ou The Great Khali or will Khali continue to run rampant over SmackDown!

All this and more on SmackDown! Friday Night 9/8 CT

After this weeks recapped Smackdown is posted (tonight) there will be 3 more recapped shows, then this turns into a proper BTB. After my 1st ever full show (Smackdown), it will be my first full PPV. Oh, and when my shows arent recapped, the show will be on the proper day (Smackdown on Fridays, RAW on Monday, PPV on Sunday). That is all. I hope you read all my recapped shows, just to get a backstory on whats going on in the full shows.

Kennedy

Reaction score
yeah this BTB has'nt really started yet wait untill he starts writing full shows!

The Mac

Reaction score
I'll PM you about it.

Right, I know people cant review my recaps but please read them, as they affect the rest of this btb.