WWE - Vengeance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mac

Reaction score
SmackDown! 7/7/06

SmackDown! Intro plays.

*VIDEO PACKAGE ON BATISTA PLAYS*
Announcer:Tonight ‘The Animal’ returns to SmackDown!
Batista: Consider yourself warned!

Cole: Welcome everyone, to Friday Night SmackDown! I’m Michael Cole here with my broadcast partner Tazz and boy do we have a hell of a show for you here tonight!

Tazz: Absolutely, Cole! Tonight, after six months on the shelf, “The Animal†Batista returns to SmackDown!. Rumors are flying that the former World Champion may call out the man who put him on the shelf, “The World’s Strongest Manâ€, Mark Henry.

Cole: Also tonight, the world’s largest athlete, The Big Show takes on the resilient Matt Hardy!

“Medal†hits and World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring, receiving a great pop.

Cole: But we start things off with the World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle. And what a title defense Kurt Angle had last week on SmackDown!

Tazz: Kurt Angle is on a roll to say the least. He’s been the World Heavyweight Champion since January and he’s beaten damn near everyone on SmackDown! But at The Great American Bash, Kurt Angle takes on King Booker and Rey Mysterio in a triple threat match for the World Title.

Angle grabs a microphone from ringside.

Angle: I came to SmackDown! in January and on my first night I won a battle royal for the World Heavyweight Championship. And since that time, I have worked my ass off trying to prove that I am the greatest World Heavyweight Champion of all-time. But no matter where I go, you know what people say to me? Do you know what everybody’s saying to ME! “Kurt, Batista never lost that title.†“Kurt, Batista would still be champ if it wasn’t for Mark Henry.†I go out here each and every night and I beat Mark Henry. And I beat The Undertaker. And I beat Randy Orton. And I beat Chris Benoit. And I beat The Big Show. And you know what people say to me about THAT, “Kurt that was a great win last week, but did you hear that Batista will be back on SmackDown! tonight (Audience erupts).†You know what Dave Batista is a great athlete but he can’t touch “The Wrestling Machine!!!†(Audience gives mixed reaction).

“Royalty†hits and King Booker, William Regal, and Queen Sharmell come to the ring.

Booker: You know what Kurt. You seem awfully focused on Batista, and not focused enough on the beat down I’m gonna put on you and Rey Mysterio at The Great American Bash (Audience boos). You see Kurt, you need to stop worrying about Batista and you need to worry about “The Bash†and you ALSO need to worry about your World Heavyweight Title reign coming to an end. Because on July 23rd, the ROYAL title reign begins. At the Great American Bash, Kkkiiinnnnngggg Boookkkkeeeerrr becomes Kkkiiinnnnggggg of the world (Audience boos).

Angle: Book, Book. If you have a problem, do something about it. But I must warn you, if you do something….stupid, I’ll BREAK YOUR DAMN ANKLE IN TWO.

Booker hesitates and thinks but then takes a swing at Angle. Angle ducks, goes behind, and nails Booker with a German suplex. Regal begins to punch and kick on Angle. Angle grabs his foot and applies the Ankle Lock. Sharmell jumps on Angle’s back. Angle flings Sharmell off of him in a snapmare like motion. Angle then puts the Ankle Lock on Sharmell.

Cole: She deserves it! She shouldn’t have stuck her nose in the World Heavyweight Champion’s business. Angle’s gonna break her damn ankle. Ah! Now what the hell is this!

Finlay makes his way to the ring and attacks Angle. Booker & Regal both make their way to their feet and begin to put the boots to Kurt Angle.

Tazz: It seems to me that Angle has bitten off a bit more than he can chew by messing with King Booker and his court.

Cole: Its three on one Tazz! What the hell do you expect?! No man can….Wait a minute!

The audience erupts as Rey Mysterio and Bobby Lashley run full speed to the ring. Booker and his court immediately bail as soon as Mysterio and Lashley enter the ring.

Cole: King Booker, Finlay, & Regal want no part of a fair fight.

“MacMilitant†hits as Teddy Long appears on the stage area.

Long: Its real easy and its real simple. You six want a fight? Then you six get a fight. Tonight, its King Booker, Finlay, & William Regal versus Bobby Lashley (good pop), Rey Mysterio (great pop), and the World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle (tremendous pop).

Cole: Oh My! A hell of a six man main event tag match for right here tonight. But later on tonight, “The Animal†Batista returns to SmackDown! and The Big Show takes on Matt Hardy. And that match is next.

Commercial Break

“Live for the Moment†hits as Matt Hardy comes out to a good pop. Hardy enters the ring and does his signature “V1†pose on the second rope.

“Crank it Up†hits and The Big Show makes his way to the ring receiving a mixed reaction. Show does his trademark “choke slam†pose to the crowd’s delight.

Quote:
1) The Big Show vs. Matt Hardy

After a good match, Hardy manages to somehow hit the “Side Effect†on the Big Show at the 8-minute mark. Hardy covers Show. 1....2....Show gets his shoulder up. Hardy has a shocked look on his face. Hardy struggles to get Show to his feet. Hardy then shoots Show off of the ropes. Hardy gets set too early and Show makes him pay by delivering an axe handle smash which sends Hardy to the canvas. Show lifts Hardy up and applies the cobra clutch. Show then lifts Hardy up and hits his patented “cobra clutch backbreaker.†Instead of going for the cover, Show pulls his strap down and does the signal for the choke slam. Hardy slowly makes his way to his feet. Hardy turns around and Show puts his hand around Hardy’s neck. Hardy punches show in the face several times but Show refuses to break his grip. Hardy then pokes Show in the eye causing Show to release his hold of Hardy‘s neck. Hardy then nails Show with a kick to the gut followed by a Twist of Fate and goes for a quick cover. 1.…2.…Show kicks out. Hardy then climbs to the middle rope and nails a guillotine leg drop. Hardy goes for the cover. 1...2.…Show kicks out. Hardy gets up and poses for the fans. Hardy then begins to stalk Show. Show makes his way back to his feet. Show turns around and Hardy nails him with a kick to the gut. Hardy then applies a front face lock and nails Show with a second Twist of Fate. Hardy covers The Big Show. 1.....2.....3! Show kicks out but after the three count. (WINNER: Hardy via pinfall at 12:38)
Cole: Matt Hardy wins it! What a big win for Hardy! That’s got to be considered a huge upset!

Tazz: I think Show kicked out but anyway Hardy picks up a pretty huge victory over The Big Show.

Hardy celebrates in the ring and poses. Show gets up and stands behind Hardy.

Tazz: Uh oh! It seems to me like Hardy could be in A LOT of trouble.

Hardy turns around and Big Show extends him his hand (Audience cheers). Hardy then thinks about but eventually shakes Show’s hand. Hardy goes to walk away but SHOW THEN NAILS HARDY WITH A CLOTHESLINE. Show then lifts Hardy up and throws him over the top rope. Show then goes over to the announce table and clears it of monitors and such. Show then grabs Hardy by the throat AND CHOKESLAMS HARDY THROUGH THE TABLE.

Tazz: Holy SH*T!!! I don’t believe it! The Big Show snapped and just chokeslammed Hardy through the table!

Audience: HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T!!

Cole: Matt Hardy…may be broken in half!!

Show then does his signature pose as he is showered in boos.

Commercial Break

**Footage is shown of what happened before the break**

We then go to a close up of Michael Cole and Tazz who are sitting behind the destroyed announce table.

Cole: As you can see ladies and gentlemen, it looks like a damn war zone out here, thanks to The Big Show who chokeslammed Matt Hardy through this table with incredible force. Well we can tell you that Hardy has been taken to the backstage area and is currently being examined by our staff and we hope to get an update on Hardy sometime tonight.

We cut to the backstage area to Josh Matthews who is standing by with Paul London & Brian Kendrick.

Matthews: Paul London, Brian Kendrick. Last week you two learned that JBL & Mr. Kennedy will face you at The Bash for your tag titles. How do you guys feel going into that match only a little over two weeks away?

London: We’re hyped, we're focused and we're ready to go. We’ve been overlooked ever since we came into this company and now its time we take the respect we deserve.

Kendrick: Me and Paul have wrestled all over the world and for hundreds of promotions. We’ve gained respect in every company we’ve ever been in. But its gonna be special at The Great American Bash. Because at the Bash, we….

Voice: Mmmiiisssttteeerrr Keennneedddyy……

Kennedy & JBL come into screenshot

Mr. Kennedy: Kkkkeeennnneeddyyyyy!!!! Well, color me shocked and surprised. You two hippie looking, mask wearing, pink-panty wearing, sons of bitches think you can actually beat me and JBL….L.

JBL: That’s a damn joke!! There ain’t no way in hell that you two midgets could ever beat two great athletes, two great competitors, two GOD DAMN LEGENDS like JBL and Mr. Kennedy!!

Mr. Kennedy: Kkkeennneeddyy!!!

London: Is that right?

JBL: That’s damn right you little bitch! I don’t lose at The Great American Bash and Mr. Kennedy isn’t defeated, period!

Kennedy: PERIOD!!!

JBL: But if you don’t believe me, here’s a taste of the Bash right now!

Kennedy “piefaces†Kendrick. London shoves JBL and a big brawl starts in the backstage area. The JBL, Kennedy, London, & Kendrick brawl with each other until security breaks it up.

We cut back to the ringside area as we are ready for our next match.

“Kid Kash†hits and Jamie Noble and Kid Kash make their way to the ring receiving decent heat. Kash grabs a microphone from ringside.

Kash: All you pieces a crap need to pay attention (Audience boos). Me and Jamie Noble are gonna prove why we deserve to be the WWE Tag Team Champions and why we should be in that damn title match at The Great American Bash.

“Mexicools†hits and Super Crazy and Psichosis come out to a good pop.

Quote:
2) Pit Bulls (Kid Kash & Jamie Noble) vs. Mexicools (Super Crazy & Psichosis)

After about 8 minutes, Kash hits Psichosis with “The Dead Levelâ€. Kash covers Psichosis. 1...2...Crazy breaks up the pinfall. Noble enters the ring as the referee attempts to get Crazy out of the ring. Noble & Kash stomp on Psichosis as the referee is distracted with Crazy. Kash leaves the ring and Noble continues the beat down on Psichosis. Noble lifts up Psichosis and attempts a tigerbomb. Psichosis flips out and plants Noble with a DDT. Psichosis and Noble both lay motionless on the mat. Psichosis shows sign of movement and begins to crawl towards Super Crazy. Eventually Psichosis makes the tag to Crazy and Crazy enters the ring and clears house. Crazy nails both Noble and Kash with dropkicks. Crazy then throws Kash over the top rope. Crazy then turns around and nails Noble with a spinning wheel kick. Crazy then climbs to the top rope and hits a moonsault off of the top. “Gregory Helms†hits and the WWE Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms appears on the ramp. Crazy becomes distracted and trash talks Helms from the ramp. Noble turns Crazy around and hits Crazy with a fireman’s carry into double knee gutbuster. Noble then covers Crazy. 1.…2.…3. (WINNERS: Noble & Kash via pinfall at 13:10)
Cole: Damn it! Gregory Helms, the Cruiserweight Champion, just cost Super Crazy’s team the matchup.

Tazz: No matter how you cut it Cole, by hook or crook, the Pit Bulls pick up a big win over the Mexicools.

Cole: Helms ruined a hell of a matchup between two great teams! But anyway later on tonight, after 6 months of being on the shelf, “The Animal†Batista returns to SmackDown!.

Tazz: But coming up next, a monster 6 man tag team contest: Booker, Finlay, & Regal take on Lashley, Mysterio, and the World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle.

Cole: NEXT!

Commercial Break

Vignette plays: At The Great American Bash, “THE RABID WOLVERINE†CHRIS BENOIT RETURNS TO SMACKDOWN!

Cole: Huge news we just heard Tazz, Benoit returns at The Great American Bash!

Tazz: That is huge news Cole. But we’ve got a huge match right now!

Cole: We also have another announcement. Next week on SmackDown!, Paul London & Brian Kendrick take on The Pit Bulls. Nothing on the line except pride and respect.

“I love to fight†hits and Finlay comes from the back getting a lot of heat.

“Royalty†hits and King Booker, Queen Sharmell, & William Regal (with microphone in hand) make their way to the ring receiving tremendous heat.

Regal: All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker!

“Soldier†hits and Bobby Lashley comes out from the back receiving a good pop. Lashley does his pose at the entrance way as his pyro goes off. Lashley then comes to the ring.

“Booyaka†hits and Rey Mysterio pops out from his compartment under the stage. Mysterio then makes his way to the ring receiving a great pop.

There is a long silence before….

“Medal†hits and the World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle comes from the back receiving an incredible ovation. Angle stops at the middle of the ramp and points to the sky as his pyro explodes. Angle then makes his way down to the ring. Once in the ring, Angle poses with his World Heavyweight Title on all four turnbuckles.

Audience: Angle! Angle! Angle!

Quote:
3) Finlay, William Regal, & King Booker vs. United States Champion Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio, & World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle

At the 7 minute mark of the match, Angle nails Finlay with a belly-to-belly suplex. King Booker enters the ring. Angle goes behind and nails Booker with a German suplex. William Regal enters the ring. Angle hits Regal with the Angle Slam. Queen Sharmell then jumps on the apron and begins yelling. Angle grabs Sharmell by the hair and flips her over the top rope into the ring. Angle then puts Sharmell in the Ankle lock. Then, all hell breaks loose. Finlay, Booker, & Regal attack Angle and put the boots to him. Bobby Lashley & Rey Mysterio enter the ring and brawl with Finlay & Regal. Lashley clotheslines Finlay over the top as Mysterio gives Regal a head scissors over the top. Angle and Booker brawl in the middle of the ring until Angle gives Booker a belly-to-belly suplex. Lashley & Mysterio return to the apron as do Finlay & Regal. Angle lifts Booker up and gives him a back suplex. Angle covers Booker. 1.…2.…Booker kicks out. Angle goes over to the corner and tags in Lashley (Fans pop). Booker crawls over to the corner and tags Finlay. Finlay and Lashley exchange right hands until Lashley eventually wins out. Lashley shoots Finlay off of the ropes and gives him a back body drop. Booker attempts to get in the ring but the referee stops him. Due to the distraction, Finlay nails Lashley with a low blow. Finlay then lifts Lashley up and hits him with the Celtic Cross and goes for the cover. 1.…2.…Angle breaks up the three count. Angle goes to leave the ring but Booker enters the ring and gives Angle a shuffle sidekick which causes Angle to knock Mysterio off of the apron. Regal & Booker than go to attack Mysterio on the outside of the ring. Finlay and Lashley brawl on the inside of the ring as Booker & Regal put the boots to Mysterio on the outside of the ring. Angle goes to help Mysterio on the outside of the ring. Finlay shoots Lashley off of the ropes, Lashley ducks the clothesline and plants Finlay with a devastating spear. The referee becomes distracted by the 4 men brawling on the outside of the ring. Sharmell enters the ring and slaps Lashley. Lashley, upset, backs Sharmell into the corner. FINLAY TURNS LASHLEY AROUND AND NAILS HIM WITH THE SHILLELAGH. Finlay drags Lashley to the middle of the ring. Finlay covers Lashley 1...2.…3. (WINNERS-Finlay, Booker, & Regal at 15:37).
Cole: Finlay, with that damn shillelagh has just pinned Lashley!

Tazz: Finlay just pinned the United States Champion! I don’t believe it! Finlay’s gotta be considered the top contender after that HUGE win!

Cole: Well, anyway, tonight “The Animal†Batista returns to SmackDown! after being put on the shelf by Mark Henry. But coming up next, The Great Khali is in action against Hardcore Holly.

Commercial Break

**Vignette airs for the Triple Threat World Heavyweight Title match at The Great American Bash.**

When we return from the break, The Great Khali and Daivari are already in the ring.

Daivari: Pay very close attention to this next match Undertaker. This is what is in store for you at The Great American Bash. Except after THAT match, you won’t be breathing.

“How Do You Like Me Now†hits and Hardcore Holly makes his way to the ring receiving a good ovation.

Quote:
4) The Great Khali vs. Hardcore Holly

After about two minutes of Holly throwing punches and kicks which don’t affect Khali, Khali grabs Holly by the throat, lifts him up, and then slams him down. Khali puts one foot on Holly’s chest. 1...2...3. (WINNER: Khali via pinfall at 2:28).
Cole: Another dominating victory by The Great Khali. What the hell is this?!

The lights begin to flicker off and on. A video package then plays of The Undertaker in a cemetery.

Taker: Khali, I want you to take a look into your future. I want you to see what is in store for you at The Great American Bash. Tons of dirt thrown onto you, as you lie there, gasping for air. Khali, I want you to realize that by signing for a buried alive match against me, you just signed a warrant, to REST IN PEACE!

Cole: Oh my! Those were some mighty strong words from The Undertaker but I’ve gotta say that The Great Khali looks unafraid.

Tazz: As big as that was Cole. Coming up next, my goodness, the return of the former World Heavyweight Champion, Batista to SmackDown! after not being seen in 6 months.

Cole: Batista, “The Animalâ€, returns next!

Commercial Break

A video plays, showing how Mark Henry “took out†Batista inside of a steel cage.

Cole: “The Animal†returns next but Tazz, The Great American Bash is shaping up to be one hell of a PPV!

**Graphic appears on the screen**
Cole: UNDERTAKER, KHALI, BURIED ALIVE!!
Tazz: The Undertaker says that the WWE isn’t big enough for the both of them. Guess what, problem solved, it’s gonna be somebody’s final match at the Bash!

Cole: And for the Cruiserweight Championship, GREGORY HELMS defends against SUPER CRAZY.
Tazz: Crazy has already beaten Helms in a non-title match, can Crazy do it when the gold is on the line.

Cole: And the match which was just made by the GM a few moments ago, THE BIG SHOW takes on MATT HARDY in a TABLES MATCH.
Tazz: Earlier tonight, Show absolutely drilled Hardy with a choke slam through our announce table. Can Hardy repay the favor at the Bash?

Cole: And another match that was just made by Teddy Long, BOBBY LASHLEY defends the U.S. Title against FINLAY.
Tazz: So far in this rivalry, Finlay has had Lashley’s number. Will that be the case on the 23rd.

Cole: “THE RABID WOLVERINE†CHRIS BENOIT returns to SmackDown! at The Great American Bash.
Tazz: I don’t got nothing to say about that except I can’t wait for the Bash!

Cole: For the WWE Tag Team Championship, JBL and MR. KENNEDY defend their titles against PAUL LONDON & BRIAN KENDRICK,
Tazz: Can the high-flying, athletic, and young team of London & Kendrick upset the pompous and arrogant team of Kennedy & JBL.

Cole: AND THE MAIN EVENT, FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, KURT ANGLE DEFENDS HIS TITLE IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH AGAINST REY MYSTERIO AND KING BOOKER.
Tazz: Kurt Angle has been unstoppable since January. But now he goes against a 5 time WCW Champion in Booker and an electrifying enigma in Rey Mysterio. Can Angle retain his championship.

**We cut to the backstage area, where Hardcore Holly is walking down a hallway after his loss to “The Great Khali.†Holly runs into King Booker and his court.

Booker: Damn, man you don’t look too good.

Finlay: Nice moves out there by the way. Ha!

Regal: The Great Khali threw you around the ring like a rag doll. I mean it was pathetic!

Holly then shoves Regal into a wall very hard. Booker & Finlay sort of back up because Holly has a crazed look on his face.

Holly: How do you like me now!?

Holly walks away as Regal looks at him, pissed

**We cut back to the ring in which Tony Chimel stands.**

Chimel: Please welcome back, the former World Heavyweight Champion, “The Animalâ€â€¦.Ba….

“Some Bodies Gonna Get It†hits and “The World’s Strongest Man†Mark Henry makes his way to the ring receiving some ungodly heat.

Henry: I heard a rumor that Batista was gonna come out here and call me down to this ring, Well, big man, I’m standing right here. You ain’t gotta call me out. I’m calling your crippled ass out here. You see, Batista, I took you out before and I’m prepared to take you out again. Except, this time, when I take you out, it will be for good.

“I Walk Alone†HITS AND “THE ANIMAL†BATISTA COMES TO THE RING RECEIVING AN EARTH-SHATTERING POP!

Tazz: No pyro. No posing. No nothing. Batista is back and he’s here on business.

Batista enters the ring and takes down Henry with a double leg. Batista then begins to throw right hands at Henry. Henry covers up. Security enters the ring and attempts to break the two apart.

Tazz: What the hell is security gonna do? How the hell are they gonna stop these two monsters?!

Batista breaks free of security and takes Henry down with a spear. Security then pulls Batista off of Henry. Henry then gets back to his feet and begins to nail security guards with right hands. Henry then lunges at Batista, taking out “The Animal†and several more security guards. Teddy Long then comes from the backstage area, waving wildly for SD! Superstars to break up this huge brawl. Several dozen SmackDown! wrestlers come from the back and attempt to break up the brawl. Batista and Henry are both being held back by a dozen wrestlers/referees/security guards.

Tazz: Oh my God Cole! These two guys are gonna destroy each other and this whole damn show!

Cole: “The Animal†is back and he has brought HELL with him!

SmackDown! closes with a couple dozen wrestlers and such trying to stop Batista and Mark Henry from destroying each other.

Quote:
Matches Announced for SmackDown! next week:

-Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Pit Bulls (Jamie Noble & Kid Kash)

Matches Announced for The Great American Bash 7/23/06:

-©Kurt Angle vs. King Booker vs. Rey Mysterio
World Heavyweight Championship

-Undertaker vs. The Great Khali
Buried Alive match

-Chris Benoit returns to SmackDown!

-JBL & Mr. Kennedy vs. Paul London© & Brian Kendrick©
WWE Tag Team Championship

-The Big Show vs. Matt Hardy
Tables Match

-©Bobby Lashley vs. Finlay
United States Championship

-©Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy
Cruiserweight Championship

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Six Man Tag Match

Worst Match: Khali dominates Hardcore Holly

Best Promo: The Opening one with Angle and King Bookah!

Worst Promo: Taker/Khali

Additional Feedbacks: Great first show and I do really liked your promos. The Six Man Tag match is also a good match as well and I think it should be the main event rather than seeing Khali at the end but I know there's a ending promo that's why. I am checking out your next show. Check out HEW if you want.

The Mac

Reaction score
That wasnt my first show Levi, if you read back you will see my other shows. Yes they are recapped but only for 3 more shows, after that I shall start writing in full, and I vow to impress you Levi!

Kennedy

Reaction score
I cant really review stuff I have already read! But cannot wait untill you get to the big time Summerslam towards No Mercy your best time as a Booker and your Wrestlemania! BTW to everyone on IWF if you think your PPVS are amazing wait untill Summerslam and especially NO MERCY!

The Mac

Reaction score
Im glad you enjoyed my No Mercy, I will give you more here than I did on the other forum because I will go up to Mania 24, GET EXCITED!!

The Mac

Reaction score
I really want to just post all my recaps now, so I can move onto proper shows ASAP. But I dont want to shove my recaps down peoples throats so I shall get my preview up for RAW tonight, and the actual show up tomorrow. I then have 1 more Smackdown (posted the next day) then another RAW (a 3 hour special, posted the next day) then, one week later, will be the first full show of Vengeance, GET EXCITED!!!

Michael1

Reaction score
I follow this BTB, I read it. I like everything about it except the recaps. I can't wait until you start posting the full shows, I'll start reviewing then. You're still doing a great job with this one.

Evil Austin

Matches Announced for SmackDown! next week:

-Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Pit Bulls (Jamie Noble & Kid Kash)

Matches Announced for The Great American Bash 7/23/06:

Buried Alive match

-JBL & Mr. Kennedy vs. Paul London© & Brian Kendrick©

Tables Match

Looks good, ill check it out.

The Mac

Reaction score
RAW Preview 7/10/06

This week RAW emanates from the Compaq Center in Houston, Texas and the WWE will present a Texas-sized edition of Monday Night RAW. Announced on WWE.com earlier in the week, Vince McMahon will have 3 MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS to make. The first will be regarding the next match-up for the WWE Championship. The second will be regarding the group he just can’t seem to get a one-up on, D-Generation X. Mr. McMahon’s third and final announcement will be in regards to his son Shane McMahon. Last week on RAW, a bloody Shane through his father into a steel cage with “The Game” Triple H and “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels. What will Mr. McMahon have to say about his son’s “betrayal”?

Last week, Carlito and Joey Mercury battled Shelton Benjamin and the Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro to a double disqualification. This week the two teams battle in a No Disqualification Texas Tornado Tag Team Match. Will the amazing athleticism of Benjamin and Nitro be enough to combat the pure hatred that Mercury and Carlito have?

Also this week on RAW, two bitter and beautiful rivals will finally go one on one. Trish Stratus and Melina have been brawling and giving insulting comments to each other for weeks. This Monday Night the two beautiful divas finally get each other in the ring. Will Trish Stratus prove she is STILL the “golden standard” for divas in the WWE or will Melina prove that a new era is dawning on Monday Nights? And will the Women’s Champion, Mickie James have anything to say about his potentially explosive match?

For weeks on end, Kane has been haunted by visions of his famous mask. Last week, Paul Bearer appeared on the titan-tron and told Kane that in two weeks he will see into “his past and his future”. So on 7/17, during the 3-hour edition of RAW, Bearer will explain it all to Kane but will Bearer have anything to say to Kane this Monday Night?

Mick Foley hasn’t been on WWE television since Vengeance where he bloodied the legendary “Nature Boy” Ric Flair. Will Foley be on RAW this Monday Night? And if so what will he have to say about his attack on Flair?

All of this on RAW, this Monday Night! 9/8 CT.

Kennedy

Reaction score
I wish you could just get to the full shows! BTW I have read your Wrestlemania 23 F*CKIN Awesome especially the WWE Title match! And amazing WHC Title match! Seriously that PPV is better one than any body on this board can produce! Anigma watch out!

The Mac

Reaction score

WWE RAW 7/10/06

“Across the nation” hits and the RAW opening video plays. The fireworks and pyro explodes and we are greeted by Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler.

Jim Ross: Hi everybody. I’m Good ‘Ol J.R. here with Jerry “The King” Lawler and we’re gonna give you a hell of a RAW from right here in the Compaq Center in Houston, Texas.

“No Chance” hits. Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring receiving tremendous heat. Vince enters the ring and is handed a microphone from ringside.

Mr. McMahon: Ladies and gentlemen, last week (Loud “Asshole” chant interrupts McMahon’s talk.) Please. Please. Let me say what I have to say. (“Asshole” chants get louder). DAMNIT, I SAID SHUT UP!! (Crowd erupts in boos) I have a few announcements to make. Number 1 concerns the WWE Championship. Last week. “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair defeated Edge in a tag team match. As a result, Ric Flair will wrestle Edge for the WWE Title next week on the special 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW .

“Metalingus” hits. The WWE Champion Edge, Chris Masters, and Lita make their way to the ring receiving tremendous heat.

Mr. McMahon: Let me guess why you’re out here. You have a problem with that match.

Edge: You damn right I got a problem with that! “Father Time” Ric Flair beat me in a tag team match! I know, you know, and Flair knows that he can’t beat me one on one.

Mr. McMahon: So you shouldn’t have a problem with wrestling him with the title on the line.

Masters: Look, Edge is the champ. He shouldn’t have to defend his title against an old bastard who just got lucky.

Mr. McMahon: You need to stop worrying about Edge and worry about yourself. Because next week on the 3-hour edition of RAW, you will go one on one with “Mr. Monday Night” ROB VAN DAM! (Loud pop)

Edge and Masters look at Vince with extreme anger.

Mr. McMahon: That will be all. You three can leave now.

Edge, Masters, and Lita leave the ring to chants of “you suck.”

J.R.: My God King! Next week on RAW, Ric Flair takes on Edge for the WWE Title and “The Masterpiece” takes on Rob Van Dam.

King: Those are huge matches, J.R. And lets not forget that we already have John Cena taking on Randy Orton next week.

J.R.: Looks like Mr. McMahon is not done with the announcements.

Mr. McMahon: As for D-Generation X (Tremendous pop). Tonight both members of D-X will be in action tonight (Loud pop). “The Game” Triple H will take on……Heidenreich! (Mild Boos)

J.R.: That’s a big match for here tonight!

Mr. McMahon: And as for “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels he will be going one on one with……“The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga! (Audience boos)

J.R.: Both members of D-X could be in for hard nights!

Mr. McMahon: My final announcement has to do with my son, Shane (mixed reaction).

Vince looks into the camera.

Vince: Shane last week you caused me to get my assed kicked by Triple H and Shawn Michaels (crowd pops). SHUT UP! I’m trying to talk to my son. Shane, I will talk to you when you arrive here later tonight. But I just want to let you know before then that…..I forgive you son (crowd boos).

“No Chance” hits and Vince leaves the ring.

J.R.: HE FORGIVES SHANE! What in the hell! Mr. McMahon put Shane in a steel cage last week and Shane got his ass kicked!

King: That’s awfully forgiving of Mr. McMahon.

J.R.: Right, King. Anyway, ladies and gentlemen coming up next Trish Stratus takes on Melina for the first time. Hot diva action and its NEXT!

Commercial Break

J.R.: Melina and Trish Stratus have been cat fighting and insulting each other for weeks on end. Its finally time for them to settle it in the ring.

“Time to Rock and Roll” hits. Trish Stratus comes from the backstage area to a good pop. Trish enters the ring and points to the crowd much to their delight.

“Paparazzi” hits. Melina and the Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro make their way to the ring. Melina and Nitro perform their signature entrance. Nitro and Melina both enter the ring. The referee throws Nitro from ringside. Nitro gets up in the referee’s face until…..

“Cool” hits to a good pop. Carlito runs down to the ring and chases Nitro into the stands.

J.R.: Carlito wants him some of the Intercontinental Champion.

King: Carlito needs to wait until the No DQ Texas Tornado tag match later on tonight.

The bell rings….

Quote:
1) Trish Stratus vs. Melina

After 6 minutes of action, Trish plants Melina with a spinebuster. Trish covers Melina. 1.…2.…Melina gets a shoulder up. Trish picks Melina up and shoots her into the corner. Trish charges Melina but Melina gets a boot up. Melina charges out of the corner, Trish jumps up and performs a Lou Thesz press. Trish then begins to rain punches down onto Melina’s face. Trish then gets off of Melina and prepares to hit a Chick Kick. Just then, the WWE Women’s Champion MICKIE JAMES runs to the ring. Mickie enters the ring and drills Trish Stratus with a Mick Kick. Mickie then waits for Melina to get to her feet. Mickie then kicks Melina in the gut, applies a front face lock and plants Melina with a devastating Mickie DDT! (WINNER: No contest at 9:35)

J.R.: Mickie James, that damn psycho, has just laid out Trish Stratus AND Melina. What was that about?!

King: I think Mickie James just proved who is the top diva here in the WWE.

J.R.: DAMNIT!

***We cut to the parking lot where a limousine has pulled up***

J.R.: Whoa! Who’s in that long stretch?

King: I don’t know J.R.

Shane McMahon steps out of the limo (mixed reaction). Jonathan Coachman runs up to Shane.

Coach: Shane, your dad, Mr. McMahon, wants to see you right away in his office. It sounded urgent.

Shane looks at Coach and then walks away.

Commercial Break

***We cut to Vince McMahon’s office as Shane McMahon walks in.***

Shane: What do you want?

Mr. McMahon: Shane, listen. I just wanted to say that I forgive you for the stunt you pulled last week.

Shane: You forgive me? YOU FORGIVE ME?! You put me in a steel cage match with Triple H. You didn’t forewarn me. I go out to that ring and I get destroyed and ripped apart limb from limb. I get beat on. I get bloodied. I need 10 stitches in my head. AND YOU FORGIVE ME?!

Mr. McMahon: Shane, just calm down alright. I understand you’ve had a rough couple of days. And I would like to apologize to you for that. So next week on the special 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW, I’m going to name a NEW GENERAL MANAGER. And I think you may be a prime candidate, If you catch my drift. See you next week Shane-O.

***We cut back to ringside***

J.R.: Big news right there King. Next week on the special 3-hour edition of RAW, there will be a new GM announced.

King: Yeah J.R., and Shane may be the front runner if you get what I’m saying.

J.R.: I think it’s a pretty much done deal that Shane McMahon will be named the new GM next week. But for right now, we have “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair backstage.

***We cut backstage***

Ric Flair: Next week, I get a shot at the WWE Title against “The Rated R” Superstar. Edge, did I hear you correctly earlier tonight. Did you say that the “Nature Boy” Ric Flair couldn’t beat YOU? Edge, I’ve won Sixteen World Championships. I’ve fought the biggest and toughest bad-asses in the history of the planet. I’ve wrestled Dusty Rhodes (fans whooo!). I’ve wrestled Terry Funk (fans whooo!). I’ve wrestled Harley Race (fans whooo!). Sting (fans whooo!). Stone Cold (fans whooo!). The Rock (fans whooo!). Undertaker (fans whooo!). Triple H (fans whooo!) Chris Benoit (fans whooo!). Shawn Michaels (fans whooo!). Kurt Angle (fans whooo!). I’ve wrestled and BEAT all of those bad-ass men. And you think I’m afraid of you. EDGE, Listen to me…

EDGE THEN NAILS FLAIR WITH A CHAIR SHOT!

Edge: What was that last part Ric?! I didn’t quite catch that last part?!

Edge nails Flair with another chair shot. Rob Van Dam enters camera shot and attacks Edge. Edge takes off down the hallway. Van Dam gives chase to Edge. Edge enters a locker room. Van Dam follows and enters the locker room. Edge and Chris Masters attack Van Dam. Masters applies The Masterlock and hold onto it until Van Dam goes unconscious.

Commercial Break

J.R.: Ladies and gentlemen, before the break, the WWE Champion Edge and “The Masterpiece” attacked both Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam in an OBVIOUS set up King.

King: That was very smart thinking by Edge there J.R.. Neither Rob Van Dam nor Ric Flair will be 100 percent for their big matches next week on the 3-hour edition of RAW.

J.R.: You’re damn right King. Those two didn’t want a fair fight for next week. Back to Lilian in the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a No Disqualification Texas Tornado Tag Team match.

“Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me Now” hits. Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring receiving some decent heat.

“Paparazzi” hits. Johnny Nitro makes his way to the ring receiving decent heat.

J.R.: As you can see, Johnny Nitro making his way to the ring without the beautiful Melina, who is currently receiving medical attention. Melina was dropped with a DDT by Mickie James. Melina may have suffered a concussion we will have more on this next week.

“Paparazzi” hits again. Joey Mercury runs down to the ring and immediately takes down Nitro with a double leg takedown. Benjamin stomps on Mercury. Nitro gets back to his feet. Nitro and Benjamin both stomp on Mercury until…

“Cool” hits. Carlito runs down to the ring, receiving a good ovation. Carlito enters the ring and immediately goes after Nitro.

Quote:
2) Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro & Shelton Benjamin vs. Joey Mercury & Carlito in a No Disqualification Texas Tornado Tag Team Match

Nine minutes into the match, Carlito hits a standing hurracanrana on Nitro. Carlito covers Nitro. 1.….2...Nitro gets a shoulder up. Benjamin and Mercury are brawling on the outside of the ring. Benjamin kicks Mercury squarely below the belt. Benjamin enters the ring. Benjamin attacks Carlito. Benjamin shoots Carlito off of the ropes. Carlito hits Benjamin with a clothesline. Nitro gets back to his feet. Carlito takes Nitro down with a dropkick. Benjamin gets back to his feet and nails Carlito from behind. Mercury enters the ring and nails Benjamin with a right hand. Benjamin kicks Mercury in the gut. Benjamin attempts a vertical suplex. Mercury blocks it and counters it into a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge. 1.….2.…Benjamin gets a shoulder up. Carlito and Nitro continue to brawl. Nitro attempts a short arm clothesline. Carlito ducks the clothesline, goes behind and nails Nitro with a Backcracker. At the same time, Mercury drills Nitro with a hangman’s neckbreaker. Carlito covers Nitro. Mercury covers Benjamin. CHRIS MASTERS enters the ring with a steel chair. Masters drills Carlito with a chair in the back. Mercury gets up and nails Masters with several right hands, causing Masters to drop the chair. The crowd pops but then it turns into heat. Mercury turns around and the WWE Champion EDGE drills Mercury with a Spear. Edge then drags Nitro on top of Mercury. 1.…2.…3. (WINNERS: Nitro & Benjamin at 15:52).

J.R.: What the hell is this!? Why the hell did Edge and Chris Masters just screw Carlito & Mercury?!

King: I have no clue J.R.. But you can believe its gonna benefit Edge in some way, form or fashion.

Commercial Break

***We cut to the Edge’s locker room where Edge, Chris Masters, Lita, Johnny Nitro, Melina and Shelton Benjamin are standing***

Edge: Shelton, Johnny, I know what you’re asking yourself. “Why would Edge go out of his way and want to help me?” Well, the answer is simple, you guys are being held back here on RAW. How many main-event matches have the two of you had. ZERO! NONE! How many times have you headlined Pay-Per-View. ZERO! NONE! How many times have you gotten paid a whole sh*t-load of money just for having your name on the marquee. ZERO! NONE! You want to know why? Because these old washed up farts like Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels won’t step to the side and let the young stars shine. I'm the WWE Champion but guess who was in the main event last week? TRIPLE H! This week, I'm STILL the DAMN champion but who's in the main event? SHAWN MICHAELS! Who gets a WWE Title shot next week? Some young and hungry superstar? NO! RIC FUC*ING FLAIR! (Edge takes deep breath). I helped you in your match tonight because I know you deserve to be in the main-event. You deserve to be headlining Pay-Per-Views. You guys need to be making tens of thousands of dollars just for Vinnie Mac to put your name on the marquee. So if you guys want to get to the top, you’ll join me. And we’ll start next week by making sure that washed up piece of crap, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, doesn’t win the WWE Championship. What do you say?

Benjamin: You can count me in. The world’s most talented athlete is going straight to the top.

Edge and Benjamin shake hands. Nitro looks at Melina. Melina shakes her head “yes”.

Nitro: You got yourself a deal!

Edge and Nitro shake hands.

J.R.: That’s a damn shame! Our WWE Champion Edge has just brainwashed two of the most gifted athletes in the history of the business! And all because he wants to make sure he doesn’t lose the WWE Championship to Ric Flair next week.

King: What an army, J.R.. The WWE Champion Edge, the Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro, “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters, Shelton Benjamin, and oh baby Melina and Lita.

“Burn In My Light” hits. "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton makes his way to the ring receiving a lot of heat. Orton enters the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside. A “ Randy Sucks” chant starts as Orton begins to speak.

Orton: Last week, John Cena defeated me in the middle of the ring (mixed reaction). The fact of the matter is…I underestimated John Cena. I didn’t take Cena seriously. I mean he comes out here and raps and dances and talks about “fart juice” & “cheap sauce”. I mean he’s a rapper from West Newbury, Massachusetts. That doesn’t exactly scream “take me seriously.” The fact of the matter is, Cena's win last week was a fluke, period. End of the discussion. John Cena is not in my league. I mean lets face it Cena, we could wrestle 99 more times and you would never beat me again. The fact of the matter is Cena, next week on the 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW, me and you finally go one on one (Audience pops). Cena I guarantee that I will defeat you in the middle of that ring. I guarantee that not only will I win but Cena you will go down to the R…..K….O.

Orton goes to leave the ring but...

“My Time Is Now” hits. John Cena appears on the ramp with a microphone to a mixed reaction.

Cena: Listen to me Randy. Last week, not only did I pin you clean in the middle of that ring….

Orton: THAT WAS A FLUKE!

Cena: Not only did I pin you, I made you tap like a little bitch afterwards (Loud pop followed by boos). Randy, lets face facts, you don’t like me and I don’t like you. I hate your arrogant smile (Orton then smiles). I hate your gay ballerina pose (Audience laughs). I hate that damn RKO. I hate YOU. But the good news is, I’m gonna do something about it. Right now!

Cena then runs down to the ring. Cena and Orton exchange right hands. Cena begins to gain the advantage. Orton hits Cena with a thumb to the eye. Orton then levels Cena with a clothesline. Orton then stalks Cena and waits for him to get to his feet. Cena slowly gets to his feet. Orton attempts the RKO but Cena counters and shoves him off of the ropes. Orton comes off of the ropes and Cena catches him and attempts the FU. Orton climbs off of Cena’s shoulders and rolls out of the ring. Orton then stumbles up the ramp.

J.R.: Randy Orton doesn’t want any more of John Cena.

King: Orton wasn’t ready for a fight tonight J.R. but you wait until the 3-hour edition of RAW next week. Cena will fall to the “Legend Killer”.

***We cut backstage with Jonathan Coachman***

Coach: I’m the Coach and I’m here with “The Big Red Machine” Kane (Kane comes into screenshot to a good pop). Kane, I’ve gotta ask you about last week. Paul Bearer said that you will meet your “past and your future” on the 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW, next week. Kane, I must ask, do you have any clue what your father is talking about?

Kane: I don’t know why he’s doing this TO ME! Because I’m not a monster anymore?! I’LL SHOW HIM HOW MUCH OF A MONSTER I CAN….

FATHER JAMES MITCHELL walks into screenshot.

Mitchell: Kane, you may not know who I am so I’ll tell you. My name is James Mitchell and I am a friend of your father’s. And about a month ago, your father came to me and asked me for a favor. He said he wanted me to eliminate the man he used to call a son. Kane, I do favors for friends. So Kane, its time for you to go bye-bye. Kane, next week is your DOOMSDAY!! (maniacal laughter).

Kane stares at Mitchell with a shocked look on his face as Mitchell walks away.

***We cut to a shot of Triple H walking backstage***

J.R.: James Mitchell? Anyway, coming up next, “The Game” Triple H takes on Heidenreich. NEXT!

Commercial Break

“Heidenreich” hits. Heidenreich makes his way to the ring to mild heat. Heidenreich enters the ring and scowls at the crowd.

“Break It Down” hits. Triple H comes to the ring receiving a tremendous ovation. HHH grabs a microphone from ringside.

HHH: Let me ask you all a question. Are you ready? (Large pop) I said ARE YOU READY?! (Larger pop) Then…for the thousands and attendance and the millions watching at home and for this oversized crack-head I’m about to kick the snot out of in two seconds…..LETS GET READY TO SUCK IT (Monstrous pop)!!

HHH hands the microphone back over to Lilian Garcia.

Quote:
3) Heidenreich vs. Triple H

After about 6 minutes, Triple H plants Heidenreich with a spinebuster. HHH then goes for the cover. 1.…2..Heidenreich kicks out. HHH then lifts Heidenreich up and drills him with a right hand. HHH then hits him with several more right-handed punches. HHH then shoots Heidenreich off of the ropes. Heidenreich catches HHH bending over to early and nails him with a boot to the face. HHH stumbles back and then charges at Heidenreich. Heidenreich catches HHH charging and drills him with The Disasterpiece (Spinning sidewalk slam). Heidenreich covers HHH. 1.…..2.…..HHH kicks out (Loud pop). Heidenreich then climbs to the top rope. Heidenreich waits for HHH to get to his feet. HHH slowly gets up. Heidenreich jumps off the top. HHH kicks him in the gut. HHH then puts him between the legs and hooks Heidenreich’s arm. HHH then jumps up and plants Heidenreich with the Pedigree. HHH then turns him over and covers Heidenreich. 1.….2.….3. (WINNER: HHH via pinfall at 8:57).

J.R.: The Game wins it! Helluva match-up.

King: Great showing by Heidenreich but D-Generation X’s Triple H was just too much.

***We cut backstage to Vince McMahon’s office***

Mr. McMahon: DAMNIT! Heidenreich didn’t get the damn job done! I just need to relax. We still have the undefeated Umaga coming up. And he will destroy the damn Heartbreak Kid! But just in case he doesn’t, I need you guys to be focused and ready to go.

Camera pans over to the couch to show The Spirit Squad.

Spirit Squad: YEAH!

J.R.: “The Game” got one over on Vince McMahon but I don’t think the other half of DX will get that lucky.

King: “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels not only has to deal with the “Samoan Bulldozer” undefeated Umaga but he also has to deal with the World Tag Team champions, The Spirit Squad.

J.R.: That’s bad news for Shawn Michaels but King we have a hell of a show next week for the 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW.

***Graphic appears on the screen***

J.R.: “The Legend Killer” RANDY ORTON goes one on one with JOHN CENA in an extremely personal match-up.

King: These two have been kicking the crap out of each other for weeks FUs, RKOs, STFUs. This match is personal.

J.R.: And another personal match-up right here. “Mr. Monday Night” ROB VAN DAM takes on “The Masterpiece” CHRIS MASTERS.

King: Masters returned two weeks ago and cost RVD the WWE Title. Will RVD gain revenge next week.

J.R.: VINCE MCMAHON, the chairman of the board, announces a new GM of RAW!

King: I think Shane may be the front runner. Ha Ha Ha!

J.R.: PAUL BEARER confronts his son, “The Big Red Machine” KANE.

King: Apparently, James Mitchell is gonna do Bearer a favor and bring in someone to destroy Kane.

J.R.: All of those happenings next week will be huge but the main event for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP, “The Nature Boy” RIC FLAIR challenges the champion, “The Rated R Superstar” EDGE.

King: After Edge’s sneak attack earlier tonight, will Flair be 100 percent going into that match. Not to mention all of the members of Edge’s new army.

J.R.: You’re damn right King. Flair not only has to wrestle Edge and the championship advantage. But he’ll have to deal with Edge and Lita and Johnny Nitro and Melina and Chris Masters and Shelton Benjamin. Flair may not stand a chance next week.

***We cut to a shot of Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada coming to the ring***

J.R.: Coming up next, “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels takes on the undefeated Umaga. NEXT!

Commercial Break

“Samoa” hits. Umaga (w/Armando Alejandro Estrada) comes to the ring receiving a lot of heat. Estrada grabs a microphone from ringside.

Estrada: Just in case ju haven’t heard. My NAME es ARMANDO ALEJANDRO EEESSSSTTTRRAAADDDDAAAA!!! (Crowd pops). An tonight “The Samoan Bulldozer”….

“Break it Down” hits. Shawn Michaels comes down to the ring receiving a HUGE ovation. Michaels enters the ring and does his signature pose. Umaga attacks Michaels from behind.

Quote:
4) Umaga (w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada) vs. Shawn Michaels

After about 6 minutes, Umaga roundhouse kicks Michaels in the chest which knocks him over the top rope to the floor. Umaga then goes down to the floor. Umaga then slams Michaels headfirst into the steel steps. Umaga lifts Michaels up and throws him back into the ring. Umaga covers Michaels. 1.…2.…Michaels kicks out. Umaga lifts up Michaels and shoots him off of the ropes. Michaels ducks a Umaga’ clothesline, shoots off the ropes again and hits Umaga with a flying forearm. Michaels then nips up. Michaels hits Umaga with several right hands and then hits a clothesline. Umaga gets back to his feet. Michaels slams Umaga to the canvas with a body slam. Michaels then climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits his flying elbow drop off the top. Michaels then goes over to a near corner and begins to stomp his foot. “Spirit” hits. All five members of The Spirit Squad run to the ring. Kenny enters the ring. Michaels hits him with a superkick. Johnny enters the ring. Michaels throws him over the top rope. Nicky enters the ring. Michaels hits him with a superkick. Mitch and Mikey slowly enter the ring and circle Michaels. “The Game” hits to the loudest ovation of the night. Triple H runs to the ring with a sledgehammer in his hand. HHH enters the ring. HHH swings the hammer at Mikey. Mikey ducks and HHH hits the referee with the sledgehammer. Michaels and Mitch exchange right hands. HHH kicks Mikey in the gut. HHH then hits Mikey with The Pedigree. HHH then picks up his sledgehammer and swings it at Mitch. Mitch ducks and HHH NAILS MICHAELS WITH THE SLEDGEHAMMER BY ACCIDENT. HHH then stands over an unconscious Michaels with a shocked look on his face. Mitch charges at HHH but HHH sumps him over the top rope. HHH turns around and Umaga nails him with a Samoan Spike. Umaga then covers Michaels. A second referee runs to the ring. 1.….2.….3. (WINNER: Umaga at 11:35).

J.R.: Oh MY GOD! HHH drilled Michaels with a sledgehammer shot! That was a nasty shot!

King: It was on purpose! That sledgehammer shot was on PURPOSE!

J.R.: King, you saw it as well as I did. It was an accident. But damn it Vince McMahon gets what he wants this week. Both members of DX laid out in the middle of the ring.

King: What’s going to happen next week?!

J.R.: Ladies and gentlemen, next week, RAW has a special start time 8/7 CT. A special three hour edition of Monday Night RAW!

King: Orton-Cena, Edge-Flair for the WWE Title, A new GM, D-Generation X, and more.

J.R.: See you next week at 8 everybody.

RAW closes with Umaga standing over both members of D-X.

Quote:
Matches Announced for special 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW next week:

-©"The Rated R Superstar" Edge vs. “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair
WWE Championship

-John Cena vs. “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton

-Rob Van Dam vs. "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

-Paul Bearer & James Mitchell confront “The Big Red Machine” Kane

-Vince McMahon names a new General Manager of RAW

1 Smackdown, 1 RAW, then....

MY FIRST FULL SHOW, BEFORE MY FIRST PPV

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: the y were recaps but other than that i reallly liked the Main Event
WM: I dont like Diva matches so Trish/Melina
BP: I loved the Edge promos all night long...what a stable Edge has got with Masters, Benjamin, and Nitro.
WP: The Kane one...could of been done better

AC: Really great show even if the matches were in recap...you are a ok promo writer and i want to see what your matches look like

CP: Check out EWA...first show posted

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
BM - Main Event, I like the idea of them vs. each other.

BP - Edge's through the entire show. Stable is looking pretty sweet.

WM - Divas, I don't like divas matches much, lol.

WP - Maybe Kane, I couldnt see him saying exactly that.

AC - I cant wait for your full show, should be even better. It was still nice for recaps, but your full shows will be real good I'm sure of it.

The Mac

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

Chris Sabin has signed a 3 year deal with WWE.

At a Smackdown House show in Mexico, JBL and Mr Kennedy won the Tag Team Titles from The Hooliganz. The rematch for the titles will be at the GAB.

SmackDown! Preview 7/14/06

Last week on Friday night, SmackDown! went off the air with two monsters trying to kill each other. “The Animal” Batista returned last week and let 6 months of frustration and pent up anger loose on “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry. Teddy Long announced on WWE.com earlier this week that Batista and Henry will go one on one at The Great American Bash to determine a #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. This week on SmackDown! both Batista and Henry will be in the same arena this Friday night. What can we expect from these two on SmackDown!?

Also on SmackDown, all three competitors in the triple threat World Heavyweight Title match will be in action. “The Wrestling Machine” and World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle will be in a handicap match when he faces both members of the Gymini. Angle requested this match as a tune up for when he faces two men at The Great American Bash with no championship advantage. Has “The Wrestling Machine” bitten off more than he can chew or will Angle continue his utter dominance of the WWE?

The other two competitors in the GAB World Title match will be in action as well. Rey Mysterio and King Booker will be on opposite sides of the ring this Friday Night. Mysterio teams up with the U.S. Champion Bobby Lashley and Hardcore Holly in a 6 man tag team match against King Booker, Finlay and William Regal. Who will gain the advantage heading into The Great American Bash? Will Mysterio use his 619 to gain a victory or will King Booker and his court get closer to the coveted World Heavyweight Championship?

The third Main-Event for The Great American Bash will be The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali in a Buried Alive match. What mind games will The Undertaker have in mind for Khali this week? And will the Deadman’s tricks have any effect on The Great Khali?

Rounding out a very strong SmackDown! line-up will be the #1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship, Paul London and Brian Kendrick in a tag team match-up against The Pit Bulls, Kid Kash and Jamie Noble. Will London & Kendrick prove that they are the rightful owners of tag team title shots? Or will the Pit Bulls prove that they should be wrestling for the championships at The Great American Bash? And what will the arrogant tag team champions, JBL and Mr. Kennedy, have to say about this match-up?

All of this and more this Friday night on SmackDown! 8/7 CT.

The Mac

Reaction score
WWE SmackDown! 7/14/06

The SmackDown! Intro plays. We then cut into the arena as the fireworks and pyro goes off as the fans go crazy.

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone, to Friday Night SmackDown! I’m Michael Cole here with my broadcast partner Tazz and boy do we have a hell of a show for you here tonight!

Tazz: Cole, tonight we have the two challengers in the World Heavyweight Championship match at The Great American Bash in the same match. Tonight, King Booker and Rey Mysterio will be on opposite sides of the ring when Mysterio teams up with the U.S. Champion Bobby Lashley and Hardcore Holly to take on King Booker and his court, Finlay and William Regal.

“Medal†hits to a TREMENDOUS ovation. The fans get up to their feet as the World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring.

Cole: What a way to kick things off!! The World Heavyweight Champion, the Olympic Gold Medallist, “The Wrestling Machineâ€, Kurt Angle!

Tazz: Ladies and gentlemen, I got a lot of respect for King Booker and Rey Mysterio. I mean they are two world class athletes BUT mark my words Kurt is gonna run through those two guys like they are a couple of “curtain jerkersâ€. Angle can not be stopped.

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 237 pounds, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, KURT ANGLE!

The SmackDown! audience cheers and applauds loudly as Kurt Angle enters the ring. A loud “Angle†chant starts up as “The Wrestling Machine†waits for his opponents.

“Simon System†hits to no reaction. The Gymini (w/ Simon Dean) make their way to the ring.

Cole: Kurt Angle asked for this match as a tune-up for the Great American Bash. I think this is a mistake by Kurt Angle. He shouldn’t be facing two powerhouses like The Gymini in a handicap match this close to defending his World Heavyweight Title.

Tazz: Cole, what did I just tell you. No one….NO ONE can touch that man right now. He’s beaten Henry, Taker, Big Show, Orton, Benoit and he’s beaten them all in 6 months.

Chimel: Introducing his opponents at a combined weight of 608 pounds, THE GYMINI!

1) World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle vs. The Gemini (w/ Simon Dean) in a handicap match

At the 2 minute mark, Angle drills Jesse with a belly-to-belly suplex. Jake illegally enters the ring. Jake takes a swing at Angle. Angle ducks, goes behind, grabs his waist, and drills Jake with a German suplex. Simon Dean slides into the ring and charges at Angle. Angle catches Dean with a kick to the gut and hits The Angle Slam. Jake gets back to his feet and charges at Angle. Angle sends Jake flying over the top rope with a belly-to-belly suplex. Jesse recovers tries to kick Angle. Angle grabs a hold of his foot and counters it into The Ankle Lock. After a few seconds of struggling, Jesse taps. (WINNER: Angle via submission at 4:47)

Tazz: What did I tell you Cole? What did I tell you?

Cole: Oh….my….God! This man cannot be stopped! Did you see that Tazz? Kurt just ran through THREE men in less than five minutes!

Tazz: King Booker and Rey Mysterio better be on top of their game or else they will be embarrassed at The Great American Bash.

Cole: That was a hell of a display. But coming up NEXT….I interview The Big Show. I’m gonna find out why The Big Show chokeslammed Matt Hardy through our announce table last week.

Tazz: NEXT!

(Commercial Break)

***We cut to the ring with Michael Cole standing in it***

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, last week we saw a bloody and vicious attack…

***Footage is shown on the titantron of Matt Hardy defeating The Big Show in a match. Big Show then turned heel and attacked Hardy, and CHOKESLAMMED HARDY through a TABLE!***

Cole: As a result of that attack by The Big Show, Matt Hardy will not be here tonight (Audience loudly boos announcement). But Teddy Long made the match last week, Big Show, Matt Hardy in a TABLES MATCH at The Great American Bash! (Loud crowd pop). But for right now, I would like to get an explanation for last week’s events. So ladies and gentlemen….THE BIG SHOW!!

“Crank It Up†hits to loud heel heat. The Big Show makes his way down to the ring with a wooden table on his shoulder. Show throws the table over the top rope and enters the ring. Show does his “Chokeslam†pose to the fans as they shower him with boos. Show then sets up the table in the middle of the ring. Michael Cole then inches toward The Big Show.

Cole: Show, I have to ask you why you snapped and did what you did to Matt Hardy last week.

Show: Its really not all that complicated. I can not afford to be treated like a joke around here. First, I came up short again Kurt Angle. But I kept my cool. Then I lose to Matt Hardy. I felt myself becoming weak. If somebody like Matt Hardy, who comes out here every week and waves to the fans and cares about what people think…If somebody like that can put my shoulders on the mat and pin me for a three count….that means that I have a serious problem on my hands. That means that I’m becoming too soft in this ring. So I decided to stop my streak of bad luck by breaking Matt Hardy in half (crowd boos). Now at The Great American Bash, I am gonna put Matt Hardy through another table, very similar to the one I have in the ring right now…Wait….Actually lets see what happens when somebody gets choke slammed through a wooden table…

Show then grabs Michael Cole around the throat!!

Tazz: What the hell is he doing?!

Show then lifts Cole up and CHOKESLAMS HIM THROUGH THE TABLE in the middle of the ring!!!

Tazz: HOLY S***!!!

Show then exit’s the ring, laughing the whole time. Tazz leaves the announce position and enters the ring to check on Cole. EMT’s run down to the ring to check on Cole as we cut to break.

(Commercial Break)

***When SmackDown! returns from break footage is shown of Show chokeslamming Cole through the table***

***We cut to Teddy Long’s office right before Tazz busts up in***

Teddy: Whoa! Whoa! Hold on a second playa.

Tazz: Listen to me Teddy! And listen to me good! I want The Big Show and I want that son of a bitch tonight!

Teddy: Listen to me, Tazz. I understand that you’re upset about your broadcast partner being destroyed but I’ll make the match for next week. Next week, The Big Show vs. Tazz right here on SmackDown!

Tazz shakes his head in approval.

Josh Matthews: Hi everyone. I’m Josh Matthews and I’ll be filling in for Michael Cole tonight after that brutal attack by The Big Show.

“Gregory Helms†hits to some decent heat. The Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms makes his way to the ring.

Chimel: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 215 pounds, from Raleigh, North Carolina, he is the Cruiserweight Champion of the world, GREGORY HELMS!

Helms enters the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside.

Helms: Super Crazy, I want you to pay attention to what happens to your buddy in this next match-up. Because its going to be exactly what’s going to happen to you at The Great American Bash.

Matthews: Strong words from the longest reigning Cruiserweight Champion in history as he prepares for this non-title match with Psichosis.

“Mexicools†hits to a good pop. Psichosis (w/ Super Crazy) makes his way to the ring on his “Juan Deereâ€.

Chimel: And his opponent, weighing in at 200 pounds, he is one half of the Mexicools, PSICHOSIS!

2) Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Psichosis (w/ Super Crazy) in a non-title match

After 8 minutes, Psichosis shoots Helms off of the ropes and catches him coming in with a standing huracanrana. Psichosis then goes for the cover. One………Two……..Helms kicks out. Psichosis lifts Helms off of the mat and shoots him off of the ropes. Psichosis attempts another standing huracanrana BUT this time Helms counters it into a sit-out powerbomb. Helms then gets up and looks at Super Crazy in an arrogant fashion. Helms then sets up in the corner. Psichosis makes it up to his knees. Helms charges at Psichosis and drills him with the Shining Wizard. Helms then covers Psichosis. One……..Two………..THREE!! (WINNER: Helms via pinfall at 11:12.)

Helms celebrates in the ring as Super Crazy looks on from ringside.

Matthews: Whoa! That was a very impressive win for the longest reigning cruiserweight champion in history. Helms just pinned Psichosis clean and in the middle.

***We cut to the backstage area as we see The Great Khali and Daivari make their way to the ring***

Matthews: Coming up next, Daivari says that the Great Khali will call out the Undertaker. Will Taker appear on SmackDown!? Find out, NEXT!

(Commercial Break)

We return from the break with Tazz back at ringside and The Great Khali and Daivari already in the ring.

Daivari: UNDERTAKER! (Huge pop). For weeks on end, I have spoken on behalf of The Great Khali and called you out here. And for weeks you have refused. Taker, you have to realize that we are only nine days away from the end of your illustrious career. Taker, in just nine days you will be buried alive at the hands of The Great Khali. Taker, give these fans one last chance to see you before your career is destroyed at the hands of The Great Khali!

Fans boo before the GONG hits (Deafening crowd pop). “Deadman†hits. The Undertaker slowly makes his way to the ring receiving a tremendous ovation from the audience. Taker enters the ring and gets face to face with The Great Khali.

Taker: Khali, many men have tried to lay siege to my kingdom. You are no different. You will fail just like all the rest. I guarantee…..at The Great American Bash….you will…Rest…..in…..PEACE!

The fans begin to cheer as the lights go out. The lights stay out for several second before they come back on and The Undertaker is no longer standing in the ring. Daivari looks around the arena in a state of fear as Khali looks straight ahead unaffected.

Tazz: Oh my God! I hate it when Taker plays mind games like this.

Matthews: I’m scared, Tazz.

***We cut to the back into the WWE Tag Team Champions locker room with JBL and Mr. Kennedy talking***

JBL: I don’t believe this! First we’ve got to deal with these two kids, London and Kendrick, who look like they should be trying out to be some DAMN power rangers. So fine, we have to defend our titles at The Great American Bash against these two kids. But not only that, we have these two damn stalkers, Kash and Noble, talking about how we’re ducking them and we’re scared of them and we want London and Kendrick instead of them. We won these titles in Mexico this Wednesday Night, and we arent gonna let them go!

Kennedy: John, one thing at a time. First off, Kash and Noble can bitch, piss, and moan all they want. They’re not the tag champs and they’re not the #1 contenders. And as far as defending the titles against London and Kendrick at The Bash. John, you don’t lose at The Great American Bash. And guess what, I don’t lose PERIOD! We will walk out of the Bash with the titles because you’re JBL and I’m Mr. Kennedy…..Kennedy.

Matthews: Up next The Pit Bulls take on Paul London and Brian Kendrick. JBL and Kennedy will be at ringside, commentating with us. Big match-up.

Tazz: NEXT!

(Commercial Break)

“Mr. Kennedy†hits to a loud mixed reaction. Ken Kennedy comes to the ring and waits for his microphone to drop from the ceiling.

Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, this contest is scheduled for one fall, featuring two teams who can not touch us in this ring. I will be delivering some….EXPERT commentary for this match. I am one-half of the greatest WWE Tag Team Champions in history. I am Miiissssttteeerrrrr Keeennneeeddddyyyyy…….KEEENNNEEDDYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

“Longhorn†hits to a loud boos. JBL makes his way down the ramp.

Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest WWE Champion of the SmackDown! era. He is the “Wall Street Warriorâ€. He is the “Wrestling Godâ€. He is the other half of the greatest tag team of all FREAKIN’ time. John Bradshaw Layfield…….Layfield.

JBL goes to the announce table. Kennedy exit’s the ring and joins JBL, Tazz, and Matthews at ringside.

JBL: This announce table has just been blessed by greatness.

Kennedy: Greatness!

“Kid Kash†hits to a lot of heat. The Pit Bulls, Kid Kash and Jamie Noble, make their way to the ring.

Chimel: Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 404 pounds, Kid Kash and Jamie Noble, THE PIT BULLS.

JBL: I these two guys do is bitch and moan about how they should be where we are. Well they have the chance to prove it, right now.

Kash and Noble trash talk JBL and Kennedy from the ring. “London Calling†hits to a good pop. London and Kendrick sprint full-speed to the ring.

Chimel: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 380 pounds, they are the #1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship, Paul London and Brian Kendrick!

JBL: And look at these two idiots with their stupid masks on looking like a couple of power ranger rejects.

Kennedy: HA! HA! HA!

3) The Pit Bulls (Kid Kash & Jamie Noble) vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

At the seven minute mark, London drills Kash with his patented dropsault maneuver. London then crawls over and covers Kash. 1.…..2.…..Noble enters the ring and breaks up the pinfall. Kendrick enters the ring and begins to brawl with Noble. Kendrick backs Noble up with several stiff forearm shots. Kendrick then backs up and charges at Noble. Noble bends down and sends Kendrick flying over the top rope. Noble then begins to attack London. Noble and Kash begin to double team London. Noble and Kash shoot London off of the ropes. London comes back off of the ropes and gets drilled by a double flapjack. Noble exits the ring as Kash covers London. 1.….2.….Kendrick enters the ring and breaks up the cover. Noble re-enters the ring. All hell breaks loose as all four men are in the ring at the same time brawling with each other. JBL and Mr. Kennedy get up from the announce table and enter the ring with steel chairs in hand. JBL lays out London with a nasty steel chair shot as Kennedy drills Kash. Kennedy then turns to Kendrick and lays him out as JBL lays out Noble with a steel chair shot. (WINNER: No Contest at 12:32)

Matthews: JBL and Mr. Kennedy have just laid out the Pit Bulls and London & Kendrick.

Tazz: That’s a message from the tag team champs.

***We cut to King Booker’s locker room***

Booker: Finlay, Regal. In just nine days, I will have a chance to become the World Heavyweight Champion. The first step happens tonight. Because tonight, I take out Rey Mysterio. All you need to do is keep Lashley and Bob Holly out of my royal path as I destroy Mr. 619. Then at The Great American Bash, Kurt Angle falls to KING BOOKER!

Regal: All hail King Booker!

***We cut backstage and see Batista walking towards the ring***

Matthews: Four simple words, Tazz.

Tazz: The Animal is NEXT!

(Commercial Break)

***Video package is shown of the massive brawl between Batista and Mark Henry last week***

“I Walk Alone†hits to the LOUDEST ovation of the night. “The Animal†Batista makes his way to the ring. Batista does his entrance routine as his massive pyro goes off.

Chimel: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 300 pounds, from Washington, D.C., he is “The Animal†BATISTA (Loud pop)!

Tazz: In just nine days at The Great American Bash, one of the most anticipated matches of the year goes down, Batista and Mark Henry go one on one for a World Heavyweight Title match at SummerSlam.

“Simon System†hits to decent heat. Simon Dean makes his way to the ring, clutching his rib cage.

Chimel: And his opponent, hailing from Clearwater, Florida, weighing in at 224 pounds, SIMON DEAN!

Matthews: As you can see, Simon Dean is in a lot of pain. Dean took a pretty nasty Angle Slam from Kurt Angle earlier tonight.

4) Batista vs. Simon Dean

Dean enters the ring and extends his hand to Batista. Batista reaches out for his hand but Dean pulls it away. Dean laughs but that causes him to clutch at his ribs. Batista spears Dean. Batista then lifts Dean back up to his feet only to slam him back down with a spinebuster. Batista then shakes the ropes and gives the “thumbs downâ€. Batista lifts Dean to his feet and delivers the Batista Bomb. Batista covers Dean. 1.…2.…3! (WINNER: Batista via pinfall at 1:49)

Matthews: That was an impressive win by “The Animalâ€.

Tazz: I think Batista is ready for…What the hell is this?!

“Some Bodies Gonna Get It†hits to some massive heat. “The World’s Strongest Man†Mark Henry makes his way to the ring. Batista jumps out of the ring and charges towards Henry. Henry and Batista brawl in the center of the ramp. Batista and Henry exchange right hands before Henry slams Batista into the barricade. Henry then begins to choke Batista. Several referees come from the back and pull Henry off of Batista. Batista regains his senses and SPEARS Henry and all of the referees down. Batista begins to wail away on Henry with big right hands. Security begins to come from the backstage area to pull Batista off of Henry. The referees and Security manage to separate the two wrestlers. Henry and Batista begin to take out the referees!

Tazz: Oh my God! Batista and Henry are kicking the crap out of the people trying to separate them.

Teddy Long comes to the ramp, waiving his arm wildly, calling for more re-enforcements. Several WWE superstars come from the back to try and separate “The Animal†and “The World’s Strongest Manâ€. Finally a dozen people manage to pull Batista into the backstage area.

Matthews: Its going to be one of the biggest matches of the year. Batista vs. Henry at The Great American Bash.

(Commercial Break)

Matthews: There are gonna be a number of major happenings at The Great American Bash next Sunday, Tazz.

Tazz: Absolutely. You’ve got three main events for this huge event. Batista versus Mark Henry for the #1 contendership. You’ve got The Undertaker facing The Great Khali in a Buried Alive Match. Last but not least, the World Heavyweight Champion, “The Wrestling Machine†Kurt Angle defends his title against King Booker and Rey Mysterio.

Matthews: That’s not all Tazz because you’ve got the man you face next week, The Big Show taking on Matt Hardy in a Tables match. Also at the Bash, Lashley defends the U.S. Title against Finlay. Kennedy and JBL defending the tag titles against London & Kendrick. Gregory Helms defending the Cruiserweight Title against Super Crazy.

Tazz: Absolutely. By the way I’m gonna kick The Big Show’s ass next week. But anyway….all those things are huge but one thing may be bigger. We see the return of a former World Heavyweight Champion. One of the greatest wrestlers of his era. We see the return of Chris Benoit….

***Video package of Chris Benoit plays***
***Chris Benoit wins the Royal Rumble in 2004***
***Chris Benoit defeats Triple H and Shawn Michaels to win the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania XX***
***Chris Benoit successfully defends his title against Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Kane***
***Chris Benoit is drafted back to SmackDown***
***Chris Benoit wins the U.S. Title***
***BENOIT IS TAKEN OUT BY MARK HENRY***
***“The Rabid Wolverine†returns at The Bash.***

Matthews: I cannot wait for The Bash.

***We cut to a backstage hallway to see Batista walking***

Batista walks down the hallway and busts up in Kurt Angle’s locker room.

Batista: Kurt, I’m in a bad mood. So I’m just gonna say what I gotta say and then I’m just gonna leave. Last week, you brought my name up in your speech you gave out there. I believe you said I was good but just not good enough to beat you.

Angle: That’s right.

Batista: Well, Kurt…I’ll tell you what. Do me a favor and beat King Booker and Rey Mysterio at the Bash. Because I’m gonna beat Mark Henry and then at SummerSlam…I’m gonna take back my World Heavyweight Championship.

Angle: Don’t worry. At SummerSlam, I’ll still be champion. I’ll see you there……maybe.

Batista and Angle stare each other down before Batista leaves.

Tazz: That was intense.

Matthews: Absolutely. But coming up next in the main event, King Booker and his court take on Mysterio, Holly, and Lashley. Six man tag action, NEXT!

(Commercial Break)

“Royalty†hits to some tremendous heat. King Booker, Queen Sharmell, Finlay and William Regal make their way to the ring.

Chimel: Making their way to the ring, accompanied by Queen Sharmell, at a combined weight of 726 pounds, William Regal, Finlay, and KING BOOKER.

Booker and his court enter the ring receiving tremendous heat from the audience.

Tazz: King Booker looks ready. He looks focused. I think he wants that World Title bad, man.

“How Do You Like Me Now†hits to a decent pop. Hardcore Holly comes through the curtain and heads down the ramp.

Chimel: Introducing their opponents, first, from Mobile, Alabama, weighing in at 235 pounds, HARDCORE HOLLY!

Matthews: Holly has had his own beef with Booker’s court. Last week, Booker, Finlay, & Regal mocked Holly after his loss to The Great Khali. Holly damn near shoved Regal through a wall.

“Soldier†hits to a great pop. The United States Champion Bobby Lashley makes his way down the ramp.

Chimel: And his tag team partner, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing in at 273 pounds he is the current United States Champion, BOBBY LASHLEY!

Tazz: In just nine days, Lashley defends his U.S. Title against Finlay, who is a man Lashley has not been able to figure out. He better do some serious study or he’ll be a former U.S. Champion.

There is a long silence before…. “Booyaka 619†hits to a very loud ovation. Mysterio pops out from his place under the stage and makes his way towards the ring.

Chimel: And their tag team partner, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 165 pounds, REY MYSTERIO!

Matthews: Next Sunday at The Great American Bash, Rey Mysterio gets another chance at becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. At WrestleMania 22, Mysterio came up a little bit short. He gets another chance at The Bash. Can the dream come true?

5) King Booker (w/Queen Sharmell), Finlay, & William Regal vs. Hardcore Holly, United States Champion Bobby Lashley, & Rey Mysterio in a 6 man tag team match

At the 12 minute mark, Holly and Regal give each other a double clothesline. Both Holly and Regal are down in the ring. Holly begins to crawl over to his corner. Regal crawls over to his corner. Holly makes the tag to Mysterio at the same time as Regal makes the tag to Booker. Booker and Mysterio enter the ring. Mysterio charges at Booker at nails him with a tilt-a-whirl head scissors. Finlay enters the ring. Mysterio charges at Finlay and hits a wheelbarrow into a bulldog. Lashley enters the ring and clotheslines Finlay over the top rope. Lashley then exits the ring and brawls with Finlay on the outside. Mysterio and Booker are the only two in the ring. Booker charges at Mysterio. Mysterio hit’s a drop toe hold on Booker and causes Booker to get caught up on the middle rope. Mysterio points to the sky and shoots off the ropes and nails Booker with the 619. Mysterio then jumps onto the top rope, springboards, and nails the leg drop. Mysterio then covers Booker. 1.………2.………Sharmell breaks up the cover by kicking Mysterio. (WINNER: Mysterio, Lashley, and Holly via DQ at 15:32)

Mysterio gets up and stares Sharmell down. Sharmell backs down. Booker comes up from behind Mysterio and hits him with a low blow. Lashley throws Finlay over the fan barricade and continues to brawl with Finlay throughout the crowd. Booker and Sharmell continue the beat down on Mysterio. Holly tries to save Mysterio by attacking Booker. Regal nails Holly with a low blow. Booker then waits for Holly to get to his knees. Booker then nails Regal with a Scissors Kick. Booker then lifts Regal up and throws him out of the ring. Booker, Regal, and Sharmell continue the beat down on Mysterio. “Medal†hits to an Earth Shattering Ovation. The World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle runs down to the ring. Regal charges at Angle. Angle ducks the clothesline and nails Regal with the Angle Slam. Booker lifts up Mysterio and presses him over his head. Booker then throws Mysterio at Angle. Angle then catches Mysterio. Booker leaves the ring. Angle throws Mysterio down. Booker taunts Angle from the ring. Angle yells at Booker from the ring. Mysterio gets up and pushes Angle. The camera gets close enough to hear what the two are saying.

Mysterio: What the hell was that? You just throw me on the floor!

Angle: I’m saving your ass and don’t FU*KING TOUCH ME!

Angle then grabs Mysterio and drills him with an Angle Slam. Angle then locks the Ankle Lock on Mysterio. Booker comes back to the ring, turns Angle around and hits him with The Royal Bookend!

Matthews: Damn it! Look who’s the only one standing.

Tazz: The smart one. KING BOOKER!

Matthews: That’s it for SmackDown! We are only nine days away from the World Title triple threat match. And King Booker has the upper hand. Will he win the title this Sunday?

Tazz: ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!

SmackDown! goes off the air with King Booker standing over Kurt Angle and Rey Mysterio.

Matches announced for SmackDown! next week 7/21/06:

-The Big Show vs. Tazz

Matches announced for The Great American Bash 7/23:

-Batista vs. Mark Henry
#1 contender for World Hvwt. Championship

Buried Alive match

-©JBL & ©Mr. Kennedy vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Tables Match

1 more recaped show before the greatest thing to ever grace your laptop appears!