• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE to reveal new WWE Title belt?

Prodigy

Banned
To be honest, on second thoughts, this design won't actually be bad as a main plate, if they actually paint the damn thing. I don't see it being bare gold.

Heisenberg

Have a feeling that's the sideplate. Or that's just the first process of the making of it and it's still in early stages and a lot of changes will come including color of course. It looks rather slim to me. And what's with WWE always having to put those jewels all over it? At least it says "Champion" instead of "Champ" though. That's a start to improvement I guess. Ugh. Revive the winged eagle belt.

Have to agree with this guy that CM Punk rt'ed:

Seth Mates ‏@SethMates
What if: Ace makes big deal of new title, presents to punk at ceremony, punk just throws it down & takes out winged eagle belt

Troy

Seth Mates ‏@SethMates
What if: Ace makes big deal of new title, presents to punk at ceremony, punk just throws it down & takes out winged eagle belt

The best thing about this idea is that it will drive Shane Douglas insane, "THEY STOLE MY IDEA". E-C-Dub