WWE to reveal new WWE Title belt?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, on second thoughts, this design won't actually be bad as a main plate, if they actually paint the damn thing. I don't see it being bare gold.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Have a feeling that's the sideplate. Or that's just the first process of the making of it and it's still in early stages and a lot of changes will come including color of course. It looks rather slim to me. And what's with WWE always having to put those jewels all over it? At least it says "Champion" instead of "Champ" though. That's a start to improvement I guess. Ugh. Revive the winged eagle belt.

Have to agree with this guy that CM Punk rt'ed:

Seth Mates ‏@SethMates
What if: Ace makes big deal of new title, presents to punk at ceremony, punk just throws it down & takes out winged eagle belt

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I love how Punk is just another WWE fan, pretty much voicing our opinions. And I'd love to see the winged eagle belt!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
They may have watered him down on television but they can't water down Punk on twitter damn it!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Seth Mates ‏@SethMates
What if: Ace makes big deal of new title, presents to punk at ceremony, punk just throws it down & takes out winged eagle belt

The best thing about this idea is that it will drive Shane Douglas insane, "THEY STOLE MY IDEA". E-C-Dub