WWE superstar released. Is this a sign of things to come?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
So why the fuck are they watching wrestling if they don't know/care about it

Who said they don't care? They just don't know about almost every little detail about wrestling some of hardcore fans.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Who said they don't care? They just don't know about almost every little detail about wrestling some of hardcore fans.

Well that's not my problem. Hardcore fans shouldn't be screwed out of a good feud just because some fans watch it even though they don't know shit.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well that's not my problem. Hardcore fans shouldn't be screwed out of a good feud just because some fans watch it even though they don't know shit.

Well I consider myself a hardcore fan and I don't think I was screwed out of a Cody/Goldust feud.

Can I give you a little lesson? The world doesn't revolve around you so stop trying to act like an avatar for all the hardcore fans that wanted to see Cody/Goldust. I said it before, I'll say it again, its in the past, so get on with your life and stop crying over spilt milk.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well I consider myself a hardcore fan and I don't think I was screwed out of a Cody/Goldust feud.

Can I give you a little lesson? The world doesn't revolve around you so stop trying to act like an avatar for all the hardcore fans that wanted to see Cody/Goldust. I said it before, I'll say it again, its in the past, so get on with your life and stop crying over spilt milk.

:cry: