WWE Signing More Indy Talents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Every big guy isn't poor, just like every cruiserweight isn't great.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Every big guy isn't poor, just like every cruiserweight isn't great.

This is very true. Mark Henry for instance, has been a great worker this past year.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
....while Sin Cara has been trash.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Probably he want WWE to hire failed NFL players or Body Builders who have no interest in Pro.wrestling .

Let's see here.....

Ernie Ladd
Junkyard Dog
George "The Animal" Steele
Tito Santana
Cowboy Bill Watts
Paul Orndorff
Jim Duggan
Steve Austin

You know WWE HOFers.

Not too mention all the others who are not in the HOF but have made big impacts in pro-wrestling.

And bodybuilders? For fuck sakes, everyone who flexes their muscles can be considered bodybuilders. Geez, let's not even think about people like Cena, Hogan and Billy Graham right?

This fanaticism with indy wrestlers needs to stop, it's clouding actual judgement of facts here.

Anyone with an athletic backgorund could get into pro-wrestling, it's not just for guys who used to watch it as kids and could do some flips.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
He has talent but was rushed in to the spotlight.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
Let's see here.....

Ernie Ladd
Junkyard Dog
George "The Animal" Steele
Tito Santana
Cowboy Bill Watts
Paul Orndorff
Jim Duggan
Steve Austin

You know WWE HOFers.

Not too mention all the others who are not in the HOF but have made big impacts in pro-wrestling.

And bodybuilders? For fuck sakes, everyone who flexes their muscles can be considered bodybuilders. Geez, let's not even think about people like Cena, Hogan and Billy Graham right?

This fanaticism with indy wrestlers needs to stop, it's clouding actual judgement of facts here.

Anyone with an athletic backgorund could get into pro-wrestling, it's not just for guys who used to watch it as kids and could do some flips.

I am not one of those marks who believe all indy wrestlers are the next Shawn Micheal or ric flair . Indy is no different then WWE , wrestlers vise. There is good talent and there is bad . I never said all indy wrestlers deserve to be in the spotlight in WWE . BUT its BETTER to have someone who loves the profession rather than having a guy who have no interest in the sport and is just for money and fame plus signing guys from indy means WWE would have to invest less time in them and they can be quickly elevated to main roster . I am not against the signing of athletes or bodybuilders , as long as they can provide a good match and can talk on mic but this is very rare these days . look at Mason ryan , ryback , titus e.t.c.. while on the other hand look at Kidd , Joe henning e.t.c.. sure they are not the most charismatic guy on the roster but are awesome in ring .

TKK

Reaction score
I totally agree that people shouldn't jump all over every single indy wrestler, but at the same time a certain amount of respect and praise should be given to those who could potentially be the next big things in professional wrestling/sports entertainment. I'm talking about the créme de la créme, the Sami Callihans, Sara Del Reys etc. of the independent circuit. Not every spot monkey that can hit a moonsault deserves to be treated as an independent darling simply because they are part of the product that an independent fan watches. I think that the majority of independent wrestling fans have been guilty of this from time to time (me included), but we all have favourites as well. Just my two cents.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I don't have a problem with people liking Indy wrasslin.

I have a problem with people who like Indy wrestling saying other fans 'dont know shit' if they don't watch Indy wrasslin.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'll pretend I know MMA then when I barely follow UFC. I'll degrade other promotions that don't make as much money just for the sake of it.

TKK

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with people liking Indy wrasslin.

I have a problem with people who like Indy wrestling saying other fans 'dont know shit' if they don't watch Indy wrasslin.

If you don't watch indy wrestling you just don't know about indy wrestling which isn't really a big deal. The only thing, I think, is when you don't watch indy wrestling, you shouldn't have a positive/negative opinion on it. You're not in a position to make statements such as, 'indy wrestlers can't work a match', when you don't watch the product.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I have watched it before and it sucked so I didn't watch it again.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I have watched it before and it sucked so I didn't watch it again.

But up until recently WWE had sucked for years I take it you didn't stop watching that.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Your opinion.

And yeah, if I don't like something I stop watching it, haven't seen Raw for weeks and Smackdown for months.