WWE releases 5 more wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McFly...

Reaction score
WWE.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars, Luke Gallows, Vance Archer and Caylen Croft and WWE Divas Tiffany and Jillian Hall as of November 19, 2010. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

Shad Gaspard was also released but I already posted his release.

CMS

Reaction score
All expected. Surprised Curt Hawkins and Trent Barreta survived the axe

Montana

Reaction score
Well, more cuts are coming soon from what i've heard, so they may not.

No real surprises here. It's too bad the WWE couldn't find anything for Vance Archer.

Reaction score
Kind of a shame about Luke Gallows. I had hopes for the guy. If they hadn't chose to endlessly job the SES to Big Show then maybe he wouldnt have been released.

Montana

Reaction score
Yeah, i thought Luke Gallows did everything the WWE threw at him very well. I could TNA going after the Divas. Not sure if they would have interest in the others.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Ahhh yes, the revolving door keeps on a spinnin. Good, now bring up Seth Rollns in a few months....

CMS

Reaction score
Chris Masters is thanking his lucky stars right now. He's even getting a Survivor Series paycheck

Kizza

Reaction score
Zeke's not getting released, seems like he's on the verge of getting a push.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Yeah theyve got Zeke beating jobbers trying to get him over aren't they?

Don't really care for any of the releases, Shad and Gallows sucked, Croft was alright and lol at Archer. Stupid how they got rid of Tiffany and Jillian though, theyre two of the better Divas imo, Jillian got awesome heat and was actually pretty good in ring, Tiffany was probably the hottest Diva there which usually matters and she improved alot.

If they release Zack Ryder I will be extremely pissed.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Yeah theyve got Zeke beating jobbers trying to get him over aren't they?

It didn't work with Koslov and it's not even impressive when Big Show squashes 3 at a time..... When are they gonna realise that this shit doesn't work... It's not the 80's.

If they are genuinely serious about pushing him then why not have Zeke squash guys like Ryder or Tatsu?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
All expected. Surprised Curt Hawkins and Trent Barreta survived the axe

This must mean creative may have something for them.

It's good to see WWE doing some cleaning for the new year because there is a lot of dark dead weight on the rosters.