• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw Supershow Live Discussion - April 23rd, 2012

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
That chain is overly large....

Anyways, what a pussy John is for that. I want Cena to fight with his bare knuckles!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I take you want Brock to win?

Logic I guess

Rock goes away 7 years you want Cena to win, Brock goes away 8 YEARS you want Brock to win, maybe Rocky should had awaited another year.

Dwayne had his last match at the same event as Brock, WrestleMania XX. And TBH he really left two years prior. Only making brief appearances here or there in 2003.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
It's useless either way so who the fuck cares. Making babyface champions isn't going to make the titles anymore relevant.

You forgot to use a question mark when you asked a question. God you're a moron. Once again though, you don't actually make an argument to support your point, you just try to make a snippy, off the cuff remark to sound like you're smart.

News flash. You are not smart, you are a child. Until you realize that, there's really nothing else I have to say to you.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Dwayne had his last match at the same event as Brock, WrestleMania XX. And TBH he really left two years prior. Only making brief appearances here or there in 2003.

It doesn't make they both left and anyone who accepts one and not the other is just blind. I like Rock I like Brock but as The Rock SHOULD have lost so should Brock but WWE won't do that. But hey Rock at least did more AFTER Wrestlemania 20 that year. Brock wasn't on WWE TV from the time he left til he returned back after Mania so fact is Rock did more since leaving then Brock has but Rock gets hated why doesn't Brock?

Sabretooth

I take you want Brock to win?

Logic I guess

Rock goes away 7 years you want Cena to win, Brock goes away 8 YEARS you want Brock to win, maybe Rocky should had awaited another year.

No I meant fuck you Cena for not laying brock out.

Sabretooth

You forgot to use a question mark when you asked a question. God you're a moron. Once again though, you don't actually make an argument to support your point, you just try to make a snippy, off the cuff remark to sound like you're smart.

News flash. You are not smart, you are a child. Until you realize that, there's really nothing
else I have to say to you.

Yeah saying a child is not smart is really logical. Sometimes your as dumb as me. Funny how it works that way