WWE Raw Supershow Live Discussion - April 23rd, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Oh really, I had a five page argument on my first night here. You know when you were actually nice

I remember it, and I also remember that during the entire argument you constantly tried to undermine me by saying stupid things like I hate Brian Kendrick when I never said anything of the sort.

And don't you dare sit here and imply that I'm not nice when I've saved your ass from being banned from this site numerous times. If I wasn't here, you'd have been gone a long time ago, so try and show some respect instead of talking out of your ass.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
From what I've read in here a lot of people need to just be a star. Decent show, Lesnar/Edge stuff rocked.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
From what I've read in here a lot of people need to just be a star. Decent show, Lesnar/Edge stuff rocked.

roflmao.

Made my night man... Kudos, Dealer..

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I remember it, and I also remember that during the entire argument you constantly tried to undermine me by saying stupid things like I hate Brian Kendrick when I never said anything of the sort.

And don't you dare sit here and imply that I'm not nice when I've saved your ass from being banned from this site numerous times. If I wasn't here, you'd have been gone a long time ago, so try and show some respect instead of talking out of your ass.

Then stop calling me stupid. I don't like it. You could just say can you please give a good argument. You don't have to call me stupid.

And I said you hate Brian Kendrick one time. The rest of the time i was putting up a good argument. But of course you won't admit it. You only point out my faults. Do you ever say anything nice. No you dont

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
[video=youtube;WJTBPdVpdMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc[/video]

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Then stop calling me stupid. I don't like it. You could just say can you please give a good argument. You don't have to call me stupid.

And I said you hate Brian Kendrick one time. The rest of the time i was putting up a good argument. But of course you won't admit it. You only point out my faults. Do you ever say anything nice. No you dont
The only reason I called you stupid tonight is because you went off on someone else about being stupid. Turnabout is fair play. I've said numerous nice things about you since you've been here, but you choose to ignore them.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Also, to be fair, I and many other members like Booty, Fuji, and Apex have all asked you to "please give a good argument" or "please explain your reasoning" and it just leads down a path of sarcasm and dickeheadedness, even when we aren't trying to be confrontational in the first place. This is why I avoid direct contact with you as much as possible anymore.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Also, to be fair, I and many other members like Booty, Fuji, and Apex have all asked you to "please give a good argument" or "please explain your reasoning" and it just leads down a path of sarcasm and dickeheadedness, even when we aren't trying to be confrontational in the first place. This is why I avoid direct contact with you as much as possible anymore.

Ok I'll never give my opinion anymore because all of you seem to think that I never give a good argument. Who cares if I go off topic. A good argument is giving outside examples. But nope not here.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
If you'd ever actually comply and elaborate, it'd be ok, but you don't. When someone wants you to explain, for some reason, you seem to get offended and try to snap off some witty one liners but you really end up looking like a troll in the process. You've had some good arguments, but only when you weren't trying to show someone up.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If you'd ever actually comply and elaborate, it'd be ok, but you don't. When someone wants you to explain, for some reason, you seem to get offended and try to snap off some witty one liners but you really end up looking like a troll in the process. You've had some good arguments, but only when you weren't trying to show someone up.

Ok I'll try to be more careful when I can help it