WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread (Maximum Fuckery achieved)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

lmao that is my goal. If it does do I get an award for starting a new trend. If so I would totally MarkyMark

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

I think I'll post what I think might happen: Opens up with a speech by either CM Punk, Cena, or Johnny, they'll keep talking about how they are excited for their big match and eventually their opponent will come out and talk trash. Johnny will then put them in a tag team match of some sort for the main event then walk(limp) off. The first match will be Kofi Kingston versus someone like Cody Rhodes maybe. Then There will be a divas match most likely with either Beth flexing her muscles and destroying another diva or Layla showing why she is the diva's champion, or they will fight each other in a tag team match. Then after that we'll see some Ziggler/Swagger action in the back as Vickie will to keep them contained. Eventually one of them asks to fight another and the match is set. Most likely Ziggler will become the face because Swagger has more of a heel personality that the crowd will respond to. The match will go with no interference and Vickie will stay with Jack regardless the winner. After that, I see Big Show destroying another superstar or causing trouble backstage. Then the tag team main event. It will be a good match but then either the heel team will cheat to win, or Big Show will come in and clear the entire ring. Raw will then close with either Big Show in a ring full of fallen bodies, or John Cena over The Big Show's body while his music plays.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

MarkyMark said:
lmao that is my goal. If it does do I get an award for starting a new trend. If so I would totally MarkyMark

Lmao sure :)

FarooqWhoDat said:
I think I'll post what I think might happen: Opens up with a speech by either CM Punk, Cena, or Johnny, they'll keep talking about how they are excited for their big match and eventually their opponent will come out and talk trash. Johnny will then put them in a tag team match of some sort for the main event then walk(limp) off. The first match will be Kofi Kingston versus someone like Cody Rhodes maybe. Then There will be a divas match most likely with either Beth flexing her muscles and destroying another diva or Layla showing why she is the diva's champion, or they will fight each other in a tag team match. Then after that we'll see some Ziggler/Swagger action in the back as Vickie will to keep them contained. Eventually one of them asks to fight another and the match is set. Most likely Ziggler will become the face because Swagger has more of a heel personality that the crowd will respond to. The match will go with no interference and Vickie will stay with Jack regardless the winner. After that, I see Big Show destroying another superstar or causing trouble backstage. Then the tag team main event. It will be a good match but then either the heel team will cheat to win, or Big Show will come in and clear the entire ring. Raw will then close with either Big Show in a ring full of fallen bodies, or John Cena over The Big Show's body while his music plays.

Keep this quote (quote your post, copy the code, go to user CP and save in notepad) and compare it to what happens and see how close/far off you were :)

Reactions: Farooq

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Sweet, Im MarkyMarkin' my funky bunch off over here

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

Crayo?

Why isn't your bro on this forum?

Farooq

Reaction score

If I'm close to everything (except the Ziggler/Swagger feud) I'm going to be pissed off

Farooq

Reaction score

Actually it could...
Punk vs Cena
Tensai vs Sheamus
Kelly kelly vs jobber diva
Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score