WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread (Maximum Fuckery achieved)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
RE: WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Stopspot said:
They have Microsoft (Xbox), Sony (Playstation 3) and Ubisoft tonight. Nintendo and a bunch of other companies tomorrow.

0073_1nbe.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Crayo this is not the go home show bro. Next week is.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Do what I do, play fifa or music when segments you don't give a F*** about are on. This show can't be worse than last week, that's the attitude I'm going into it with. Also, isn't it the go home show for No Way Out? So it's normally heel-friendly.

Speaking of that, I had an old friend visit recently, who discussed how much he loved Raw last week (yay being a casual fan without a web connection), he missed the final segment but thought the rest of the show was amazing. Watching Miz get buried really made the show for him... ahh to be a casual fan again.

Stopspot, I'd honestly rather read what happened tomorrow, the little pieces of interviews and video clips of the important things. I'll steal Crayo's idea.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Jose Tortilla said:

I am a man of many interests.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Rainman said:
Speaking of that, I had an old friend visit recently, who discussed how much he loved Raw last week (yay being a casual fan without a web connection), he missed the final segment but thought the rest of the show was amazing. Watching Miz get buried really made the show for him... ahh to be a casual fan again.

Damn bro it's really admirable of you to befriend the mentally handicapped.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Dolph'sZiggler said:

Oh really? Damn No Way Out is quite far away :((

Speaking of casual fans, my brother (9) is a Cena fan but hates Big Show and Sheamus, loves Miz, hates Bryan but does the YES chant, loves Ryback and wants him to beat up Ace, thinks Ace's chair is awesome and finds David Otunga funny.

Future smark of the year mixed with young casual disease.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler said:

Aww, damn. Would love to see WWE and TNA both put awful PPVs against each other. "Hmm, would I like to see Slammi X, No Way Out, or go to Taco Bell for 3 hours and watch all the fat Nicki Minaj wannabes that think they're hot make asses out of themselves?"

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Damn bro it's really admirable of you to befriend the mentally handicapped.

Those poor, little, cursed Orton fans... it's sad that they've been given such a terrible fate...

Crayo said:
Oh really? Damn No Way Out is quite far away :((

Speaking of casual fans, my brother (9) is a Cena fan but hates Big Show and Sheamus, loves Miz, hates Bryan but does the YES chant, loves Ryback and wants him to beat up Ace, thinks Ace's chair is awesome and finds David Otunga funny.

Future smark of the year mixed with young casual disease.

Wait... What? How does this happen? Is he a Punk mark?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Rainman said:
Wait... What? How does this happen? Is he a Punk mark?

He was. He absolutely kid-marked for the Vince/Punk contract signing. Didn't understand most of the shoot but lol'd when he mentioned Vince dying. He now doesn't care too much for Punk. I swear he's going to take over this forum.

Reactions: Snowman1

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score

Will this be worth my time or is this just another week of crap?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

After last weeks poor ratings we are sure to see some kind of interesting things to shake things up. They have had to react to the low ratings by improving the product. That's what I hope for at least.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

No Orton = hopefully more time for Ziggler/Swagger feud. So we're guaranteed a 1/10 if Ziggler is definitely going solo. Rhodes/Christian build could be good if one gets a mic segment, so that's 2/10. Bryan/Punk can either be awesome or shite.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Only 5 hours and 58 minutes left! I'm MarkyMarkin' for an amazing show tonight. WooHoo.

MarkyMark is officially labeled as a Mark on here under my name. Most exciting day of my life. I think so. yippity dippity doo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

MarkyMark said:
Only 5 hours and 58 minutes left! I'm MarkyMarkin' for an amazing show tonight. WooHoo.

MarkyMark is officially labeled as a Mark on here under my name. Most exciting day of my life. I think so. yippity dippity doo

Lmao Markymarking is going to trend here like "fucksucks", "#wwelogic" and "pipebomb :pity:"