WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread (Maximum Fuckery achieved)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
RE: WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Stopspot said:
How does Cena handle a difficult divorce? Stripping down Michael Cole and covering him in BBQ sauce and Fire extinguisher that's how.

:true:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

After that (and the main event at Over the Limit), I'm honestly considering not watching pro wrestling for a while.

Maybe I've finally outgrown this stuff (actually, I know I've outgrown John Cena; in fact, I outgrew "entertainers" like him when I was 9).

The only things I'll miss if I stop right now are CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Christian, and Dolph Ziggler. They have literally become the only reasons I watch. And Cody Rhodes. I do like Cody Rhodes.

Crap like this John Cena stupidity tonight is driving me away. I've watched wrestling for 30 years and I'm honestly thinking that maybe it's time for a break.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

kanenite95 said:
It may be a stretch, but i'd say this is the worst Raw ive ever seen

Hardly a stretch

Wacokid27 said:
After that (and the main event at Over the Limit), I'm honestly considering not watching pro wrestling for a while.

Maybe I've finally outgrown this stuff (actually, I know I've outgrown John Cena; in fact, I outgrew "entertainers" like him when I was 9).

The only things I'll miss if I stop right now are CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Christian, and Dolph Ziggler. They have literally become the only reasons I watch. And Cody Rhodes. I do like Cody Rhodes.

Crap like this John Cena stupidity tonight is driving me away. I've watched wrestling for 30 years and I'm honestly thinking that maybe it's time for a break.

wk

I'm in the same boat with WWE. I'll still watch ROH and TNA, but I think it's time for a WWE break. At least from Raw, I might still watch PPVs

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

So far what I think of Raw
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!? CENA VS. COLE?!!?!? GOD DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL WWE ARE YOU TRYING TO GET RID OF ALL YOUR FANS?!?!?!?!?! AND BULLCRAP ON THE SHEAMUS VS. ZIGGLER MATCH!!! BULLCRAP!!! ZIGGLER WAS AN FN BOSS THE WHOLE MATCH HE SHOULD HAVE WON!!! SIN CARA IS LIKE MR. FANTASTIC!! BOUNCING EVERYWHERE!!! AND JOBBERS STOP CHALLENGING RYBACK!! YOU CANT WIN!! GIVE HIM A CHALLENGE LIKE CLAY OR SOMEONE!!! and I'm still watching from this point on
if I had to choose a pic for today's Raw it would be this:
9e537485c17239a253f0e33d78f9b10a.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Wacokid27 said:

wk

These are some really strong words coming from a lifelong fan. It's not that you've outgrown the product, it just turned to complete shit so fast we didn't even see it happen.

This is absolutely absurd.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Yeah I think I would've been playing through Raw on 2k12 rather than watch it... But oh well I had some good entertainment!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well I got a few things right on Raw:
1. Raw started out with Cena
2. Main event was made by Johnny Ace
3. Ziggler, and Kofi fought(different opponents though)
4. John Cena was in the ring as the show ended with his music playing

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I'm getting so little Internet time on holiday and I wasted 30 minutes of it on that crap? Disgraceful.

Will skip to the middle to watch the Punk/Bryan and the end to watch the Vince segment possibly. I tempted to not even do that though.

Fuck this shit.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Ryback was goooood!

It's a super show, remember?

True. I wish he was put in true feuds or something. Loved that Double Clothesline though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ryback on RAW was a hilarious way to "introduce" him to the same crowd, you know, because 90% of those fans would have gone to the same arena if it was for Smackdown the very next night. I am so sick of the two person finisher, are they seriously trying to kill it by making me overthink how small those guys are? 315lbs between the two of them, the first night i didnt notice because I NEVER saw that coming, but the 3rd time in two weeks? Pass.

Kane should have the title, another BS way of having him get a win to "win" people over while still keeping the belt on your champ. Sorry Punk marks, but i will bet anything he was told he was going to lose to kane in the match, and probably used politics to ensure it was in a meaningless match where more emphasis was put on bryan/AJ over the actual fact two of the best wrestlers in the company were facing one another. I like Punk, im just tired of seeing things like this happen. Oh, he lost the match!!! If he "being the title holder" loses again someday to this person, it will cost him the title! BS.

Fuck Cena and Cole also, i dont know if that was supposed to be him getting his and possibly helping him turn face, but Michael Cole is the Joe Buck of WWE, i dont care about why he's there, i just keep wondering why people pretend he has a valid opinion on anything to do with REAL techincal wrestling. Booker is trash on the mic, but at least when i get stuck seeing him in the ring it isnt this atrocious. Even Jerry the king Lawler does work in the ring....