WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao wouldn't want to piss off the Triple H fans if I haven't already.

Whoever likes him should be banned anyway :p @[Crayo]

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Guys for this monday, each time HHH appears on the screen tweet or post

#shoveltime
OR
#timeforsomeone'sfuneral

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Triple H should stop at the top of the stage during his entrance, check his 'watch' like CM Punk and yell 'IT'S BURYING TIME'

Reactions: Asskicker

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Not to be cruel to the HHH fans or anything but talent would be exposed so much better if HHH already got a broken neck or something and retired. Not to be mean but, He won't stop burying the roster until he actually can't.

Once again the immatureness of this website is visible. Not a die hard tripple H fan myself, but that guy is way more entertaining abd better at the ring than the guy u have as ur avatar.
Why should wwe make a useless talent get better than tripple h anyway?

All this "burying" and "pushing" crap once again seems to come from the 12 year old pg fans, which this website is full of.
U dont "bury" anybody, u dont "push" anybody thats the way it has always been.
Not hard to understand why the majority of people hates the pg era and the pg fans. 14 yos arguing about whether miz is a better wrestler or ADR is, is the funniest thing to watch.

We used to have Tripple H vs Rock Vs Undertaker Vs Kurt as mainevents, now we have del rio vs john cena and miz vs r truth or maybe ziggler vs punk. Laughable and sad at the same time.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Once again the immatureness of this website is visible. Not a die hard tripple H fan myself, but that guy is way more entertaining abd better at the ring than the guy u have as ur avatar.
Why should wwe make a useless talent get better than tripple h anyway?

All this "burying" and "pushing" crap once again seems to come from the 12 year old pg fans, which this website is full of.
U dont "bury" anybody, u dont "push" anybody thats the way it has always been.
Not hard to understand why the majority of people hates the pg era and the pg fans. 14 yos arguing about whether miz is a better wrestler or ADR is, is the funniest thing to watch.

We used to have Tripple H vs Rock Vs Undertaker Vs Kurt as mainevents, now we have del rio vs john cena and miz vs r truth or maybe ziggler vs punk. Laughable and sad at the same time.

Are you trying to say wrestling is... real? Of course pushes and burials are effected by backstage politics.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
Are you trying to say wrestling is... real? Of course pushes and burials are effected by backstage politics.

When did i mention wwe being real?
Im saying that "pushes" and "burials" are just 2 terms overused by the pg fanboys here. A good wrestler doesnt need a push to showcase his talent, and at the same time someone cant be buried even if they make him loose day after day, as long as he suceeds in what hes scripted to do.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:
Im saying that "pushes" and "burials" are just 2 terms overused by the pg fanboys here. A good wrestler doesnt need a push to showcase his talent, and at the same time someone cant be buried even if they make him loose day after day, as long as he suceeds in what hes scripted to do.

How can a wrestler showcase his talent without a push? We're not talking about push to main event, we're talking about give them mic time and a decent time amount for a match.

Burials don't exist? Okay then. :shovel:.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:

PG fan boys? That's being a WWE fan as it's spent the majority of it's life under the PG rating. CM Punk jobbed for 8 ppvs straight then he shoots and gets a push he's one of their biggest merch sellers. He's talented but was being buried so he didn't get the reaction his talent deserved.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
seabs said:
PG fan boys? That's being a WWE fan as it's spent the majority of it's life under the PG rating. CM Punk jobbed for 8 ppvs straight then he shoots and gets a push he's one of their biggest merch sellers. He's talented but was being buried so he didn't get the reaction his talent deserved.

I declare :shovel: to be used when talking about Trips and Jeebak. Both seem similiar yet quite rude.