WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not to be cruel to the HHH fans or anything but talent would be exposed so much better if HHH already got a broken neck or something and retired. Not to be mean but, He won't stop burying the roster until he actually can't.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
RKO said:
Damn, this thread will be a record breaker. My thread was posted on Sunday, and got a little over 1k posts. This thread had 3 days in advance. 2,500 posts? :D

Could be possible. I know it's a little early, however I think this RAW's going to somewhat bring in a lot of posts due to the fact that there's going to be a lot of mic work on this RAW, in my opinion.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Not to be cruel to the HHH fans or anything but talent would be exposed so much better if HHH already got a broken neck or something and retired. Not to be mean but, He won't stop burying the roster until he actually can't.

No kidding... Why would you book a match a third time if the same guy has one the first two? Unless... :angry:

But if we got rid of Trips' long-drawn out promo segments (which is all he does on Raw anymore, thank goodness) we'd just get ones from Cena. Upgrade!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:

They don't call him Mr Shovel for nothing. :cool:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
No kidding... Why would you book a match a third time if the same guy has one the first two? Unless... :angry:

But if we got rid of Trips' long-drawn out promo segments (which is all he does on Raw anymore, thank goodness) we'd just get ones from Cena. Upgrade!

I'd rather listen to an hour of Cena saying "OH FUDGE MONKEY, HE HIT MY IN THE TENNIS BALLS" than listen to HHH bury everyone.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
We should introduce a shovel simile just specially dedicated to Triple H.

f0b85ff1f4b217febcf7f6513a1859ce.png

@[Crayo].

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
:shovel:

There will be multiple pages of shovels posted anytime HHH comes out now

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I just can't wait for :shovel: to retire and I hope he never takes complete control of creative decisions. Man I just want :shovel: out! I respect his hard work and talent but :shovel: just pisses me off!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
I just can't wait for :shovel: to retire and I hope he never takes complete control of creative decisions. Man I just want :shovel: out! I respect his hard work and talent but :shovel: just pisses me off!

Loving the shovel!!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Probably not going to be here or watch live, going back to college on that day. I might only have one class though.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
What, is Triple H censored to that shovel?

EDIT: Appears not, you should do that tho @[Crayo]!