WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
Alright, so let's get this rolling.

What are you guys expecting on RAW on Monday.

A much better show since it probably can't actually get worse than last week.

Hoping CM Punk cuts a promo on Jericho, though I'm scared they'll book it as Jericho cutting promo after promo and Punk ignoring him. Basically doing Jericho's gimmick on Jericho, which will be the fastest way to ruin this feud.

Expecting Kane to get the better of Cena, as Cena got the better of him last week & the press conference. They still want Kane to look a legitimate threat surely? Last RAW before the EC, but had the six-pack challenge last week. Hmm, not sure what the main-event will be.

HHH will probably open the show for the 2nd week in a row and cut yet another 20 minute segment which could send an insomniac to sleep in seconds.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
A much better show since it probably can't actually get worse than last week.

Hoping CM Punk cuts a promo on Jericho, though I'm scared they'll book it as Jericho cutting promo after promo and Punk ignoring him. Basically doing Jericho's gimmick on Jericho, which will be the fastest way to ruin this feud.

Expecting Kane to get the better of Cena, as Cena got the better of him last week & the press conference. They still want Kane to look a legitimate threat surely? Last RAW before the EC, but had the six-pack challenge last week. Hmm, not sure what the main-event will be.

HHH will probably open the show for the 2nd week in a row and cut yet another 20 minute segment which could send an insomniac to sleep in seconds.

I agree. I think they're going to have Jericho cut a promo and punk ignoring him, again. I'd just like to see how they're going to do this.

I also want Kane to get the better of Cena this week. Cena's got the better of him for a couple of shows now, think they need to make Kane get the upper hand before EC. They need to make him enter EC, like a legitimate contender and someone that's most likely going to win to make it more interesting.

If HHH comes out for the first segment, I'll rage on this thread so bad.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
One positive thing comes from HHH opening, we get tons of posts in the discussion thread from ragers like myself.

We do, however we have to wait for the cunt Triple H to leave the ring.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I couldn't be less hyped for this after last weeks debacle. I expect a boring HHH promo to be interrupted by HBK. Punk and Jericho will have some back and forth. More crappy hype videos for Rock/Cena.

meh

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah I expect a very promo-orientated show which I'm normally okay with (since I love mic work), but I can't stand the thought of HHH taking up 30+ minutes of a 2 hour show. HBK to be special guest referee.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I couldn't be less hyped for this after last weeks debacle. I expect a boring HHH promo to be interrupted by HBK. Punk and Jericho will have some back and forth. More crappy hype videos for Rock/Cena.

meh

I, myself am definitely not hyped up for this RAW.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Damn, this thread will be a record breaker. My thread was posted on Sunday, and got a little over 1k posts. This thread had 3 days in advance. 2,500 posts? :D