WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
CM PuLs3 said:
I thought it was pretty good. Friend Zoned Ryder made me lol

The look on his face was priceless when he saw Cena and Eve kiss.

@[Anonymous] made the sigg in the attachement, it comes in handy now xD

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
f7adf5b4262413adb7b1e7bca751a936.jpg

Reactions: Arrow1

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
If Cena explains it as an accident and that he didn't kiss her .... he's turning heel

If he owns it .... I'd say it's less likely he's turning heel

Of course, all that is thrown out the door, if Eve bashes in Rock's dome w/a chair at Mania

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
JC4Life37 said:
If Cena explains it as an accident and that he didn't kiss her .... he's turning heel

Of course, all that is thrown out the door, if Eve bashes in Rock's dome w/a chair at Mania

Like, Eve will kiss Rock?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:

I just think WWE likes to give the smarks blue balls about Cena's heel turn. They give us a few tugs to get our hopes but, but they'll never let us finish. Too many negative ramifications for them from a business perspective. He makes them too much money by being loved by millions of little kids.. little kids who wouldn't share our enthusiasm for a Cena heel turn

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I just think WWE likes to give the smarks blue balls about Cena's heel turn. They give us a few tugs to get our hopes but, but they'll never let us finish. Too many negative ramifications for them from a business perspective. He makes them too much money by being loved by millions of little kids.. little kids who wouldn't share our enthusiasm for a Cena heel turn

Won't argue, because I can't...

lol What am I gonna say? You're pessimistic? You're digging for straws? Your forecast is cloudy?

It's like the hot Catholic chick who swears we'll do it someday. She's says it, but daddy has her panties under lock n key

Will not argue you

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm definitely being pessimistic, but WWE has conditioned me this way. We can all hope for the best, but I'm just expecting the worst.

e21d08eca8b40617c0ce8a05a2d11ac8.jpg
79a4a0449661e537e0d71f0229752d8f.jpg

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Guys I think Zack Ryder is injured severely. Did you see how his legs moved when he was thrown off from the wheelchair? Also, I laughed at Cena making the X sign. He is prolly doing it for the crowd, or it's real.

Anyway, anyone else saw that RKO botch?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Tombstone Piledriver said:
Guys I think Zack Ryder is injured severely. Did you see how his legs moved when he was thrown off from the wheelchair? Also, I laughed at Cena making the X sign. He is prolly doing it for the crowd, or it's real.

Anyway, anyone else saw that RKO botch?

That X sign means that he has actually been injured and not kayfabe injured.

That RKO botch was definitely from the Big Show as he was supposed to push Randy and not fall down. Because if it would have been Randy's fault then he would have pinned the Big Show after that fail RKO, so that RKO wasn't supposed to happen but the fat man botched it.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah, but they fake the X sometimes, I think. Anyway, I think he is really injured. His legs moved in a weird and unnatural manner. The doctor seemed to ask him if everything was OK, said something on his small earpiece mic and then Cena made the X sign.

By the way, I just replayed it and he made the sign 2 times, first when he calls the doc and runs towards Ryder and then the 2nd time it's more obvious.

qToke.png

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
It's obvious that it is not fake because Cena made that sign two times, pretty sad though and i can only blame Kane the freak for this.

So yes if you replay it and take a closer look you'll actually see that Ryder is not faking it.