WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Exactly, at Mania' against Rock. This feud with Kane is just the build up to it.

I think they will pull the trigger there... It's really the only thing they can do to justify a whole year's worth of build for this match.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I enjoyed the ME to be honest. Ryder's over enough for sympathy to turn people against Cena.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This episode felt like an episode of Impact in 2011.. entertaining for all the wrong reasons. So completely awful it made for unintentional comdy

Just picturing WWE creative pissing themselves as they write this shit...

"OH and then Kane can come out and just wheel Zack off the stage for no reason at all hahahahaha!!!"

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest, I'm a fan of this feud. Crowd tonight were more negative to Cena after the eve segment. He needs to get caught doing things like that instead of being super-cena trying to help.

I hated this feud, but now I'm interested as I generally think something big is happening for Cena. As Sage said, it got reaction of the night and a lot more in the face off than HHH and HBK LOL

Of all the things that would turn Cena.... Eve is the catalyst? Eve is the straw that broke the camels back?

Eve is nice, but it seems Kelly Kelly ought to have this role or steal it later *should a turn happen*

I'd hardly see Eve as the woman by Cena's side when if he turns heel... not to be a buzzkill

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Miami, against THE ROCK, his hometown, Wrestlemania, too many factors there not to see something epic like a heel turn.

The crowd there will be like MITB times 10. He will be hated by the crowd then and the country afterwards.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
This episode felt like an episode of Impact in 2011.. entertaining for all the wrong reasons. So completely awful it made for unintentional comdy

Yet was better than last week. Still sucked, only the main-event and the debate segment I enjoyed (and the kiss one)

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Draine said:
The crowd there will be like MITB times 10. He will be hated by the crowd then and the country afterwards.

And when he wins, the crowd WILL riot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You guys are giving WWE creative WAY too much credit. Think about the shit they put together for tonight's show.. really think about it, and get back to me if you still think they can properly book a Cena heel turn

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Leojaay said:
And when he wins, the crowd WILL riot.

Because he'll team with Miz, Christian, Cody Rhodes, and Dolph Ziggler for the NWO 2010.

(Or other guys... these were just the first four to come to mind)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I still hold the thread record for most posts @[Crayo]. This thread was even made nearly 3 days early :p

They love me :love:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm ready for a Ryder heel turn! or else i watched from the hbk hhh segment to the end and i thought it was an okay show but the main event sucked ass. Miz really needs to step up he botched that bulldog sell so badly.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
I'm ready for a Ryder heel turn! or else i watched from the hbk hhh segment to the end and i thought it was an okay show but the main event sucked ass. Miz really needs to step up he botched that bulldog sell so badly.

You missed R-Truth talking about making Spider Stew.
The most entertaining part of the show.

I guess when R-Truth is the main reason you still watch a show, that's a sign that you should stop watching it.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good. Friend Zoned Ryder made me lol

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You guys are giving WWE creative WAY too much credit. Think about the shit they put together for tonight's show.. really think about it, and get back to me if you still think they can properly book a Cena heel turn

In hindsight,WWE generally books WM well, even though it may not seem so at the time
(main event matches anyways)

They may not hit the spot, but they makes sense.... they have a beginning, a middle and an end

Bret Hart/Hulk Hogan debuted in WWE/TNA at the same time. Neither were stellar, but the Hart feud made sense

This Cena storyline will progress and make sense in the end, even if it doesn't give us the outcome we want from it