WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Zack just can't catch a break, lmao.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
4th time in a month that they are going to stretcher off Ryder

fuck this company

98bf005c66295e1c921280f5ef658be7.jpg

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you all know. the Ryder vs Cena face off got more reaction than HHH and HBK. @[JeebaK]

Ryder is playing his part perfectly here. Heel turn for Cena.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
You can totally see WWE planted her, same goes for the Miz girl.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sage said:
Just thought I'd let you all know. the Ryder vs Cena face off got more reaction than HHH and HBK. @[Jeerbak]

Ryder is playing his part perfectly here. Heel turn for Cena.

It won't happen

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What WWE thought we would think about this feud:

"Kane will be very creepy and get a lot of heat, and Cena will tease a long-awaited heel turn, but it actually get the fans behind him even more and make him a stronger babyface, while using Ryder as a pawn, effectively burying him in an effort to transfer his IWC pop over to Cena, even though it won't work"

What I think about this feud:

"Cena still sucks, Kane still sucks, Ryder still sucks, OMG EVE TORRES ON MY TV! She's hot enough to melt the sun! YAY EVE!"

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest, I'm a fan of this feud. Crowd tonight were more negative to Cena after the eve segment. He needs to get caught doing things like that instead of being super-cena trying to help.

I hated this feud, but now I'm interested as I generally think something big is happening for Cena. As Sage said, it got reaction of the night and a lot more in the face off than HHH and HBK LOL

Reactions: JC4Life37

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Draine said:
What WWE thought we would think about this feud:

"Kane will be very creepy and get a lot of heat, and Cena will tease a long-awaited heel turn, but it actually get the fans behind him even more and make him a stronger babyface, while using Ryder as a pawn, effectively burying him in an effort to transfer his IWC pop over to Cena, even though it won't work"

What I think about this feud:

"Cena still sucks, Kane still sucks, Ryder still sucks, OMG EVE TORRES ON MY TV! She's hot enough to melt the sun! YAY EVE!"
Sums it up perfectly