WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Hogan vs. Edge- Awesome way to end the match. The quick ending just made the match. Good to see Edge win.

Bischoff and other people promo- It was all in character and by the end I actually felt bad for Bischoff.

Flair vs. HBK- Kind of an odd match. Flair just kinda got his ass handed to him for the entire match.

Brock vs. Kurt- Very, very good match. I'm kinda suprised that the match got so much time even though it really doesn't effect anything on your show.

Elimination Chamber: The spear through the chamber that Undertaker was still in was a good idea. Poor Booker and Jericho, looks like there could be some friction in the team now. I'm kind of suprised that Undertaker couldn't lift up Kane to get out of his chamber. Looks like a Undertaker/Goldberg feud will be happening. Good to see HHH get the win.

Overall awesome show, your best from what I've read.
Plug: Check out POI Episode 22.

xtremebadass

RAwBannerrcopy.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c
Official Preview​

Straight off the heels of WWE Summerslam less than 24 hours ago, WWE Raw comes to you LIVE from Washington, DC! What do the superstars of Raw have in store for the nation’s capital? Tune in this Monday Night to find out!

As the dust settled from last night’s Elimination Chamber, the Game stood in front of the Boston crowd and a world wide audience still in possession of the World Heavyweight Championship. Triple H laid the pedigree and hooked the leg on Goldberg, who was considered the favorite after Bill took out the Undertaker with a jackhammer and only had to knock off Triple H who had been annihilated by the Undertaker prior. However, right before Undertaker exited the chamber, he double back and clocked Goldberg across the forehead with a lead pipe he slid out of his boot. Many believe the Undertaker handed Triple H the World Heavyweight Champion, but what’s done is done and the Game still sits high on the throne on Raw and what will the champ have to say? Plus, Undertaker screwed Goldberg out his first WWE World Heavyweight Championship victory, what will Goldberg do when “Da Man†will be live in the ring this Monday Night?

Summerslam was not good to Eric Bischoff this year to say the least. After his tirade of mass firings, underhanded tactics, and power trip, Eric Bischoff has plunged ever since Stone Cold Steve Austin came into the Co-GM spot. Eric Bischoff’s and Raw’s 3 Minute Warning unfortunately lost to Smackdown’s Dudley Boys at the brand vs. brand Summerslam tag match. Now, Eric Bischoff has to face a Raw audience this Monday Night, will Eric Bischoff bring himself out of this slump or will he dig his grave deeper with Raw fans?

In the WWE Women’s Championship match at Summerslam, Jazz hoisted Molly Holly up over her head and through her out of the ring onto the floor where Molly crashed and burned. WWE has learned that Molly Holly has a severe torn tendon in her leg and will be out of action for quite some time. Jazz made it very clear to Eric Bischoff last night that she wants the Women’s Championship, what will happen in the fate of the Women’s Championship?

Also…
- Scott Steiner takes on Maven
- RVD takes on one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho
- Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy

.All this plus much, much, more this Monday Night on Raw!

UT4-1.jpg

WWE Raw presents
WWE Unforgiven
LIVE on PPV from Hershey, PA!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
WHoa the unforgiven poster looks bitching!!!

Steiner over Maven
Hardy over RKO
and Y2J over RVD..

Looks sweet man.. Will be reviewing..

Evil Austin

- Scott Steiner takes on Maven
- RVD takes on one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho
- Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy

Also nice poster good job making it (if you did) if not than good job asking for it lol..Also looks like you got a bit of compettition now with the 03/04 era's ...if you feel like it check out my version of what your doing..thanks,

xtremebadass

RAwBannerrcopy.jpg

VIDEO: Goldberg eliminates the Undertaker from the Elimination Chamber. Undertaker slips a lead pipe out of his boot and nails Goldberg across the skull. Triple H pedigrees Goldberg to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

Pyros go off as the Raw theme plays.

JR:
Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw! Good ol’ JR Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler here with you at ringside, and boy King what a night Summerslam was 24 hours agao!

King: Summerslam was indeed one of the greatest PPV’s this year without a doubt, top to bottom, it was such a great night, well, for most of us…

Triple H’s music hits as the Game comes down the ramp.

JR
: Summerslam was good to a select few, this man especially. The Game Triple H emerged out of the Elimination Chamber last night with the World title gold still around his waist.

King: He sure didn’t win it by himself JR.

JR: Well that can be taken a lot of different ways, but the way I see it is Undertaker literally handed that title to the Game after bludgeoning Goldberg with that lead pipe. Anyway you look at it, Triple H might see himself as the top dog, but it’s debatable that we should have a new World Heavyweight Champion and that would be Goldberg. He had that match won if it wasn’t for Big Evil…

HHH: Last year at Survivor Series, the Elimination Chamber almost ended my career. The doctors predicted the worst after I stepped foot out of that ominous structure. I sure as hell didn’t let that stop me, last night, almost a year later I entered the chamber and walked out still holding the most prestigious prize in the game. I silenced the chamber, just like I silenced all of you! All last week, it’s all I heard, Triple H can’t do it, he will lose his title for sure, Triple H isn’t that great, Triple H can’t and won’t beat 5 other guys…haven’t you been listening to me for the past 5 months? WWE sets up the pins and I continuously knock them down. Hell, I am up to 5. I am the very best this business has to offer. I feel better than ever now that I have the Elimination Chamber behind me, I feel exactly like I did the night after WrestleMania. You know what I did the night after WrestleMania last March…I made an open challenge. I am the very best and I can take on and take down everything that this business throws in front of me! So right here tonight, I am giving all of you losers a chance to see greatness perform in this ring tonight. Tonight I am issuing an open challenge to any moron who thinks they can even come close to beating me. I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, it doesn’t matter, all that matters is that there would be a sorry soul standing across from me tonight in this ring! Anyone who steps into this ring with me, be prepared to be crippled and bloodied on this mat looking up at greatness! I will show you all why I am that damn good!

Triple H’s music hits as the Game walks out of the ring and back up the ramp.

JR
: Another Triple H open challenge? Tonight? This is going to be interesting King!

PROMO: Goldberg LIVE! in the ring tonight!

Scott Steiner’s music hits as Big Poppa Pump comes down the ramp.

JR
: The man with the largest arms in the world, that’s right, it’s Scott Steiner, and you can only see him right here on Monday Night Raw! Steiner continuously has tricks up his sleeve, he beat Mark Henry 2 straight, and last night at Summerslam, he wasn’t too happy with the Animal Batista.

King: Correct JR, in the Intercontinental Championship match, Jeff Hardy and Batista were battling backstage when Hardy pushed Batista right into Big Poppa Pump! It wasn’t a pretty sight as Steiner then beat the hell out of Batista. However, for the record, Batista walked out with the Intercontinental Championship still around his waist!

Maven’s music hits as Maven comes down the ramp.

JR
: The very first winner of WWE Tough Enough! That’s right folks; Maven is in action right now against Big Poppa Pump!

Scott Steiner vs. Maven
Steiner and Maven stare across the ring from one another and approach very slowly. Steiner starts flexing his guns right in Maven’s face and Maven won’t have any of it. Maven shoves Steiner. Steiner turns back towards Maven and smirks then clocks him with a clothesline. Steiner stomps the hell out of Maven on the ground and then doubles back and bounces off the ropes. Scott Steiner lands a tremendous knee drop right to the face of Maven. Steiner gets on his stomach and then cranks out the push ups right at the head of Maven. Steiner gets up and drags Maven up. Steiner grabs him into a huge bear hug. Steiner starts walking around the ring and whipping him around like a rag doll like he was weightless. Steiner hurls Maven across the ring and Maven flops on the canvas. Steiner runs towards him and Maven crawls away into the corner where Steiner catches up with Maven and stomps a mud hole into him in the corner. Steiner puts his boot across the throat of Maven and starts choking him. The ref tries to break the choke, but Steiner won’t budge and the ref calls 1…2…3…4…and Steiner finally backs up. Steiner charges Maven again and nails him face first with a boot. Steiner laughs and peels Maven out of the corner. Steiner hoists Maven up on his shoulder and then charges into the middle of the ring and slams Maven down with a running powerslam. Steiner quickly gets on his back and singes in the Steiner Recliner. Maven struggles and is forced to tap out.
WINNER: Scott Steiner

JR: Rack up yet another win for Big Poppa Pump King! Incredible dominance shown by that man Scott Steiner! Brute force!

King: Maven was like a child’s toy for Steiner JR, I hope he didn’t get hurt too bad!

Steiner raises his arms in victory and flexes to a deafening reaction

BACKSTAGE:
Coach is backstage with the Intercontinental Champion, the Animal Batista.

Coach: I am here with the man whom 24 short hours ago went into one of the most brutal falls count anywhere matches that I can recall against Jeff Hardy, he went in and successfully defended his Intercontinental gold, I am talking about Evolution’s Animal…Batista! Dave, great to talk to you, now that Jeff Hardy is in your rear view mirror, who do you think is next when it comes to that gold on your shoulder?

Batista: Well Coach, there is an entire roster of talent right here on Monday Nights, I can single handedly take on and take down every single one of them. All, except, Triple H of course, but he wouldn’t want my gold, he has his own. As far as my opinion goes Coach, Eric Bischoff…or….Steve Austin…can put anyone in front of me and I will destroy them, just like the Game himself. If you want to know who I “wantâ€￾ sort of speak, well…

Scott Steiner walks in with a towel in hand.

Steiner
: Hey Big man, I don’t believe we have met before, I am Big Poppa Pump, the Big Bad Booty Daddy…Scott Steiner…

Steiner extends his hand to Batista. Batista doesn’t shake it.

Steiner
: That’s cool big man…wait, I knew I seen your mug before, didn’t I beat your ass last night at Summerslam? Hell, that was almost as bad of a beating than I gave that punk Maven out there moments ago, hell, I didn’t break a sweat, here…I won’t be needing this…

Steiner throws the towel and it lands on Batista’s face, covering his face.

Steiner
: I’ll see you around Big Man…

King: Disrespect JR! How can Scott go around doing stuff like that? Especially to Batista?

JR: Last time I checked, Steiner was the veteran and Batista was the newcomer, I wouldn’t expect anything less from Scott Steiner King.

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Chris Jericho and Booker T, the World Tag Team Champions, are walking towards the tunnel backstage.

Y2J: Okay Book, let’s get one thing straight, what happened last night in that Elimination Chamber, was strictly because we both have the desire to be the World Heavyweight Champion, correct?

Booker: You damn right about that dog! I didn’t mean to do that, but when it comes down to Booker T being a 6 time…6 time…6 time…

Y2J: Oh holy crap Booker, now that I think about it, it’s a damn good thing you didn’t win that World title last night, because I would have to put up with the now 6 time World Heavyweight Champion…now, now…don’t get me wrong Booker, it’s not like I wished you would lose, but the Sexy Beast wants gold of his own…but, but, but, that’s behind us now right? What’s done is done, what’s past is past, right?

Booker: You right boy, I guess Booker T is sorry, we cool?

Y2J: We are cooler than an ice cream Sunday Booker, let’s keep focus on the task at hand, the World Tag Team Championships, now I got a match, we better get out there!

Booker: Oh hell yea dog, B-Teezie is going to watch as Y2-Jeezie beats RV-Deezie’s punk ass! Now can you dig that….

Y2J: …

Booker: …don’t say it….

Y2J: SUCKA!!!!

Booker: Now that’s better, let’s go!

Y2J’s music hits as the World Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho and Booker T come down the ramp.

JR
: These two are the oddest of all odd couples I think we have ever seen in the WWE Tag title history books, could I be wrong King?

King: One minute they fight, next minute, they’re friends, it’s quite bizarre, but they aren’t World Tag Team Champs for nothing, as a team, these two are quite the pairing

RVD’s music hits as Mr. Monday Night comes down the aisle.

RVD vs. Chris Jericho w/ Booker T.

RVD and Jericho stretch in their respective corners and then come out and circle the ring. Jericho and RVD lock up. Jericho pulls RVD into a side mounted headlock. RVD tries to squeeze out, but can’t. RVD pushes Jericho forward breaking the hold. Jericho runs to ropes and bounces off back towards Van Dam. RVD goes for a standing spin kick, but Jericho ducks and rolls behind RVD and nails a roll up on Mr. Monday Night pinning him 1…kickout! RVD gets up and Jericho goes for a roundhouse kick, but RVD ducks then goes for a low spin kick to the legs of Jericho grounding him. RVD gets up and sees an opportunity. RVD charges the ropes and bounces back into a somersault and goes for Rolling Thunder, but Jericho gets the knees up and RVD lands spine first on Y2J’s kneecaps. RVD squirms in pain and Jericho hooks the leg for the cover 1…2…kickout! Jericho gets up and taps RVD in the side of the head with his boot. RVD crawls to his knees and Jericho pulls him up and sets him up for suplex. Jericho hoists RVD up, but RVD slips out and lands on his feet behind Jericho. Jericho throws back an elbow, but RVD ducks. Jericho spins around and sets him up for another suplex, but RVD counters and pulls Jericho’s legs out from underneath him and flips over connecting with the bridge pin on Y2J 1...2…kickout! Booker cheers Y2J on from ringside as both men get up and stare at one another. They lock up together again. This time RVD gets him in the side mounted headlock. Jericho lifts RVD up into a backdrop suplex. Jericho charges the ropes and springboards off the second rope into his famed Lionsault, but this time RVD gets the knees up and digs them right into the ribs of Chris Jericho. RVD hops onto Jericho for the cover 1…2…kickout! RVD can’t believe it. He stands up and then nails a spinning leg drop onto Jericho. RVD quickly covers again 1…2…kickout! Booker cheers Y2J from the sidelines as RVD gets frustrated. RVD picks up Jericho and Y2J fires off a huge forearm uppercut. Jericho nails another forearm to the face and then whips RVD to the ropes. RVD bounces back right into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker to RVD. Jericho plants RVD right on his knee and keeps him there stretching his back in a submission. Jericho puts the pressure on, but RVD tries to power out. RVD picks his knee up and whacks Y2J in the side of the head. He nails him 3 more times and RVD gets out. Jericho is one knee holding his head and RVD stands up right in front of his and nails him with a huge spin kick to the head. Jericho goes down and RVD points to the corner. RVD scales the turnbuckles and gets perched on the top. Jericho plays possum and springs right up. Jericho runs to and up the corner and connects with a top rope arm drag to Mr. Monday Night. Both men lie squirming on the mat in pain, but Jericho digs deep, and hops over to RVD for the cover 1…2…kickout! RVD gets up and Jericho stumbles up as well. RVD goes for a right, but Jericho ducks. Jericho goes for a back drop suplex, but once again RVD lands right back on his feet behind him. RVD pushes Jericho forward to the ropes and looks for the bridge off the ropes for the pin, but Jericho clings onto the ropes and RVD rolls backwards. RVD gets up and goes for a clothesline, but Jericho ducks and RVD flies over the top rope, but lands on the apron. Jericho charges Van Dam, but RVD nails a shoulder thrust to the ribs of Jericho between the second and third ropes. Jericho goes down. The ref checks on Jericho and Booker T runs in and grabs RVD’s ankle. RVD gets tripped up and crashes face first onto the apron. Booker laughs and runs to the other side of the ring. RVD tries to slide in the ring, but Jericho yanks him in by the hair and stomps the hell out of him. Jericho goes for the Walls, but RVD uses his legs and kicks Jericho away. RVD gets up and Jericho runs from behind and goes for a Bulldog, but RVD ducks and Jericho bounces off the ropes. Jericho charges Van Dam. RVD sends Jericho up for the backdrop, but this time Jericho lands behind RVD. Y2J spins RVD around and grabs his legs from under him and turns him over for the Walls of Jericho. RVD can’t take it and taps out to Y2J.
WINNER: Chris Jericho

JR: Chris Jericho gets the win over RVD with the signature Walls of Jericho! However King, I don’t think it was fair that…

King: What? Didn’t you see JR? Jericho won fair as square!

JR: How did you know what I was going to say?

JR: I have been sitting here with you for 15 years; I think I have a good idea.

Kane’s music hits as the Big Red Machine comes down the ramp.

JR
: Wait a second King! Business is about to pick up for the World Tag Team Champs!

Booker and Jericho stand in the middle of the ring with their World Tag Titles fearfully looking at Kane walking down the ramp.

King: Looks like Kane has unfinished business with the tag champs JR! This doesn’t look good!

Kane runs into the ring and Booker and Jericho runs right out. They grip their tag titles and walk up the ramp.

Booker
: Another time Big Red Machine, another time sucka!

Kane slowly turns around and looks at RVD who is sitting up in the corner gasping for air. Kane looks at him for a few seconds and then does his signature pyro

BACKSTAGE:
Co-GM Stone Cold Steve Austin has his feet up on his desk and is sipping on a cold one, when Randy Orton walks in.

Orton: Listen Steve, we have to talk! I got…

Austin: Eh-hem. What did you just call me boy?

Orton: Ugh…excuse me, “General Manager Stone Coldâ€￾ I got to talk…

Austin: You know something Randy, I am not feeling to much respect coming out of you right now. You a little agitated? Angry? Disgusted? Sick? Or, maybe, just maybe, you are a little pissed off at what happened at Summerslam to your little buddy Ric Flair? Is that it Randy?

Orton: Listen Austin, I am done playing your little games, I have been pushed around by you a little too long and I am getting sick of it. You want to screw Nature Boy Ric Flair out of a match with Shawn Michaels, fine, that’s cool, you’re the boss right? You can do whatever you want, well I am asking you to do something for me Steve…

Austin: Eh-hem...

Orton: “General Manager Stone Coldâ€￾ I am asking for one simple thing, a match.

Austin: You want a match? That’s it? Hell Randy, I can put you in a match, I hear Goldberg is on his way to the arena, he seems pretty pissed off.

Orton: What? Huh? Wait…no, no, no, I know I have a match in a few minutes against Jeff Hardy, but what I want, who I want, is Shawn Michaels.

Austin: Listen Randy, if you want to play with the big boys, forgive me for taking a page out of Bischoff’s playbook, but you buddy, are just going to have to earn it, when was the last time you had a damn match? You sure as hell won no titles, what do you have to show for yourself?

Orton: Well…

Austin: Shut up. Nothing, that’s what! Go out there and fight Jeff Hardy and, no, don’t ask me for a beer…I believe you know the door oh so well, it’s wide open right over there, get lost.

Orton walks out.

Austin:
Like the great people of our nation’s capital want to be bored by that pathetic bastard.

Austin laughs and takes another sip of his beer.

COMMERCIAL

Jeff Hardy’s music hits as the former Intercontinental Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: Here comes the man who came up just a little short last night against Batista in the Falls Count Anywhere match for the Intercontinental Championship, but tonight Jeff Hardy is not looking to come up short against another Evolution member, Randy Orton.

Evolution’s music hits as the Legend Killer Randy Orton comes down the ramp.

King
: JR, this guy has all the tools to become the greatest superstar this business has ever seen, but now that Stone Cold is in control, well, he just doesn’t see what I see in him JR!

Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy
Orton walks up to Jeff Hardy and slaps him right across the face. Hardy fights back and nails right hands to the Legend Killer one after another. Hardy nails a kick to the stomach and then sets him up for a DDT. Orton counters and puts Hardy into a hammer lock. Orton crushes a huge forearm across the back of Hardy. Hardy stumbles forward and Orton nails a clothesline across the back of his head. Jeff goes down and Orton flips him over and gets on top and starts landing repetitive mounted shots on Hardy. Orton gets up and screams at the crowd. Orton walks back over to Hardy and picks him up. Orton delivers a cheap knee lift to the ribs and plants Hardy with a right. Hardy stumbles over and finds himself in the corner. Orton charges Hardy and manages to get a big boot up to the face. Orton stumbles away and Hardy nails a running clothesline to Orton. Orton gets up and Hardy lands a kick to the midsection. Orton catches it, but Hardy counters into a spin kick. Hardy grabs both of Orton’s legs from the mat and connects with his signature double leg drop to the midsection. Hardy covers Orton 1…kickout! Hardy sits Orton up and singes in a headlock. Orton slowly gets to his feet easily and nails elbow shots to the gut breaking the hold. Orton pushes Hardy forward and Hardy bounces off the ropes. Hardy charges Orton and the Legend Killer sends Hardy up and over with a backdrop. Hardy slips out of the ring under the bottom rope. Orton slides out and follows Hardy nailing him with forearms to the back. Orton guides Hardy to the announcer’s table and cracks him skull first off the table. Jeff stumbles away and Orton nails him with a chop block. Hardy goes down and Orton stomps the hell out of him. Orton tells the crowd to shut up as he picks up Hardy and throws him back into the ring. Orton drags Hardy to his feet and sets him in the corner. Orton goes on the second rope and starts landing mounted punches 1…2…3…4…5…Hardy slips out under Orton’s legs and turns around. Hardy pulls Orton’s legs out from under him and Orton drops face first onto the top turnbuckle. Hardy spins Orton around and kicks him in the gut then sets him up for the Twist of Fate. Hardy goes for it, but Orton pushes him forward straight into the ref knocking him down. Hardy turns around towards Orton and Orton kicks him blatantly below the belt and Hardy goes down. Orton takes a breather in the corner with a huge smirk on his face. Orton slides out of the ring and then walks towards the ring announcing area and grabs a steel chair. Orton slides into the ring with the chair in hand and sizes up Hardy. Orton throws the chair down on the mat and signals for the RKO. The ref gets to his feet and sees what’s going to happen and pulls on Orton’s shoulder to stop, but Orton RKO’s the ref onto the steel chair.
WINNER: Jeff Hardy by DQ

JR: NO! NO! NO! You can’t hit a WWE Official Orton! Someone has got to stop this guy! Get someone out here!

Randy Orton stairs down at the motionless ref. Orton kicks the ref aside and picks up the chair. Hardy gets on his knees trying to get to his feet and Orton sizes him up. The fans chant HBK! HBK! HBK! Hardy turns around and Orton cracks him across the skull with the steel chair. Orton tells the fans to shut up again while Orton opens the chair and puts it on the neck of Jeff Hardy. Orton motions that he is going to step on the chair.

HBK’s music hits as Shawn Michaels comes running down the ramp.

JR
: Business is about to pick up! It’s HBK! Shawn Michaels is here!

HBK runs and slides into the ring and chases Orton, but Randy Orton slides out of the ring and wants no part of Shawn Michaels. The fans boo Orton as Orton smiles and laughs at Shawn while HBK gets Hardy out of the chair.

King: Now I am a huge Orton fan, but I think Orton may have crossed the line here, that was inexcusable! If Michaels wouldn’t have come down here, who knows what would have happened to Jeff!

BACKSTAGE:
Coach is standing by.

Coach: Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been informed from Co-General Manager Eric Bischoff that Goldberg is indeed on his way to the arena. Mr. Bischoff wanted me to inform all of you that as of right this minute, when Goldberg arrives, he will be in action. Goldberg wasn’t scheduled for a match until right now, we don’t know how this will effect his mind set, however, we also have word that Big Evil the Undertaker is on his way to the arena as well…

Shawn Michaels runs in.

HBK
: Coach, if you got just a little time on your hands, can you pass along a little message to General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin for me? Tell him that the one and only Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels wants a piece of the “Legend Killerâ€￾ Randy Orton, one on one in the ring. He has a problem with good old HBK and I have no problem with settling problems in that ring. Looks like Randy Orton didn’t like the way Summerslam came out for the Nature Boy, well, what’s done is done, you can’t change the past Randy, but you can attempt to try and change the future. As far as the future goes boy, your future is playing a familiar tune, that tune is a little tune I like to call Sweet Chin Music. If you don’t watch yourself and get too big for your britches, your future will come sooner than later!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Eric Bischoff walks into the arena followed by 3 Minute Warning. They walk slowly through the halls with Bischoff’s head down looking at his feet. Everyone stares at them silently down the hall, and then turn their backs on them. Bischoff goes ballistic.

Bischoff: SHUT UP! All of you! Get the hell out of my way! What are you looking at! I swear I will fire every single one of you! Get back to work!!! You two! Jamal…Rosey…you have a match right now? Can you do me a little favor and actually win a match in your pathetic lives, if you don’t win this match…urr…it’s not going to be a pretty sight, so let’s not think about it, just go out there and win.

JR: Bischoff sounds just a little mad doesn’t he King?

King: You would be too JR if you let all of Raw down last night…

La Resistance is in the ring ready for action.

3 Minute Warning’s music hits as Jamal and Rosey come down the ramp.

JR
: Here are two men who certainly aren’t on the fans’ favorite list I tell you what. 3 Minute Warning in a sense let the Raw fans down last night at Summerslam after losing to the Dudley Boys in a SmackDown vs. Raw tag team match.

King: It was a great match JR, but the Dudley Boys were on a mission and, well, plain and simple, they beat 3 Minute Warning…mission accomplished.

3 Minute Warning vs. La Resistance
Rosey starts off the match with Dupree. Rosey locks up with Dupree then knees him in the gut and proceeds with a bear hug. Dupree is in mad pain, but nails him with two elbows to the skull breaking the hold. Dupree nails shots to Rosey backing him up, but Rosey powers back and pushes Dupree away. Dupree charges again, but Rosey gets him with a huge belly to belly suplex. Rosey gets up and kicks Dupree while he is down. Dupree struggles up, and then Rosey drags him up and whips him to the corner. Rosey charges him and bulldozes him in the corner. Rosey backs up and Dupree falls into his arms. Rosey grabs him by the throat with both hands and hoists him up off of his feet. Rosey turns around and slams him with a double handed sit down powerbomb into the pin 1…2…Conway comes in and breaks the pin. Jamal runs in and clobbers Conway with a clothesline. The ref tries to force Jamal back and manages to get Jamal to the apron. Rosey picks up Dupree and nails him in the ribs. Rosey grabs him and plants him with a sidewalk slam. Rosey turns and sees Conway trying to get a tag. Rosey starts laughing at him and walks up to him. Conway starts talking trash to him and Rosey clocks him off the apron with a right. Dupree gets up and charges him, but Rosey dodges and Dupree falls chest first onto the top turnbuckle. Rosey backs up and Dupree stumbles right towards him and Rosey drills him with a huge spinebuster. Rosey grabs him by the ankle and drags him over to his corner and tags in Jamal. 3 Minute Warning pick up Dupree and hurl him off the ropes. Dupree bounces off the ropes and Rosey nails him with a scoop slam and Jamal bounces off the ropes and nails a huge body splash onto the Frenchman into the cover 1…2…Jamal picks him up breaking the count. Jamal orders Rosey to get Conway. Rosey gets out of the ring and grabs Rob Conway and throws him into the ring. Rosey gets into the ring and La Resistance gets to their feet. Jamal and Rosey kick them in the gut and land powerbombs to both of them into pins 1…2…3!
WINNER: 3 Minute Warning

JR: By God King! What dominance! These guys really seem to have bounced back after last night, they looked flawless!

King: I can’t agree more! This was incredible! The brute force of 3 Minute Warning is amazing!

3 Minute Warning get up to a horrible ovation.

BACKSTAGE:
Goldberg comes speeding into the indoor parking area in his silver Porsche sports car. Goldberg stops, burning rubber on the pavement. He opens the door like a man on fire and proceeds into the arena. Coach appears chasing Goldberg down to try and get a word with him.

Coach: Goldberg! Excuse me, Bill? Can I get a word on what happened at Summerslam last night? Bill! Bill!

Goldberg walks straight past him in a fit of rage.

JR: Looks like we’ll be seeing Goldberg sooner than later! This is not going to be good!

COMMERCIAL

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg comes down the ramp, street clothes and all, in a fit of rage.

JR
: Goldberg is on a war path King; I don’t want to be within 3 feet of the man. I am damn sure not surprised, Undertaker robbed him of the World Heavyweight Championship last night and whatever Goldberg has in mind, no matter how bad it may be, I am behind him 100%. Big Evil had no business doing what he did last night and now he is going to pay for it!

Eric Bischoff’s music hits just as Goldberg is about to talk, he stands at the top of the ramp.

Bischoff
: Hello Bill, long time no talk. I just wanted to inform you that you were penciled in for a match about 20 minutes ago. Sorry, nobody told you? Well, good luck Bill…

Mark Henry’s music hits as Mark Henry comes out of the gate.

King
: Looks like Goldberg is going to have an interesting night JR, but if he can’t take down the World’s Strongest Man, he might not get to the Undertaker tonight!

JR: I have seen Goldberg take Henry down a number of times King, he did it more than once, and can do it again! This is in an impromptu match up ladies and gentlemen by order of Co-GM Eric Bischoff. If you remember it was Eric Bischoff’s quest to ruin Goldberg’s Raw career, he even came as far as to firing him last May, do you think Bischoff is getting the bug again just by his actions tonight King?

King: I think it’s justified JR, I mean he knew Goldberg would be a hazard, he put him in this match to vent most likely.

Goldberg vs. Mark Henry
Goldberg slides out of the ring under the bottom rope and charges up to Mark Henry who is still making his way down to the ring. Goldberg runs up to him and starts unloading rights and lefts beating the hell out of Henry. Mark Henry tries to run away, down the ramp, but trips while Goldberg unloads on him and Henry rolls down the ramp. Mark Henry still tries to escape but Goldberg stomps the hell out of him. Goldberg picks Henry up and hurls him into the stairs. Mark Henry crashes and shifts the steel steps. Goldberg roars and grabs Henry again. He hurls him into the ring. Mark Henry finds himself in the ring and tries to make it up to his feet. Mark Henry regains his senses and turns around. Goldberg charges out of nowhere and spears him out of his boots. Goldberg snaps up and roars to the crowd.

JR: By God King! I have seen Goldberg angry, I have seen Goldberg furious, but he is in a league of his own right now! He is on a whole new level here tonight!

Goldberg stares down at Henry and signals for the Jackhammer. Goldberg lifts up Mark Henry and gets him in the front face lock and swings the arm over his shoulder. He stops…

BACKSTAGE:
The Undertaker comes roaring down the driveway into the indoor parking lot. He stops his bike at a silver Porsche, parked awkwardly in the middle of the driveway. Taker gets up and sizes up the car. A production crew member walks by and Taker stops him.

Taker: Damn would you look at that…Hey boy, you know who’s car this is?

Crew Member: Um, yes sir it is Bill Goldberg’s.

Taker: Bill Goldberg’s car? In that case…

Taker unlatches a wooden baseball bat from the side of his chopper and begins to circle the car.

Taker: This must have cost old Bill a bundle. Well, too damn bad it’s parked in the middle of my yard!

Taker takes a swing and breaks the tail light. He takes another swing and busts the other one. Taker keeps walking and then cracks the bat through the side window.

The Camera pans back to the ring and Goldberg drops Henry and runs out of the ring and up the ramp.

JR: Undertaker is teeing away at Goldberg’s Porsche! Goldberg has just taken off, this is going to be a slobberknocker for sure if Goldberg gets his hands on Big Evil!

Undertaker takes the bat and breaks the front headlight. Taker sizes it up once more and then breaks the windshield shattering it to pieces.

Goldberg: Get over here you son of a bitch! (from a distance)

Taker laughs and sits on his bike and revs it up. He turns around and takes off within seconds of Goldberg getting his hands on him. Goldberg can’t believe it and then looks at the car. He kicks the hub cap.

Goldberg: Damnit! Son of a…

King: Oh my lord! JR! Did you see what just happened? Undertaker just ruined Goldberg’s $70,000 Porsche! I know how much Goldberg is a collector of fast cars, that was his favorite, and now it’s ruined!

JR: And it’s all thanks to that bastard the Undertaker! I can’t believe this! As if Goldberg wasn’t pissed off enough! This is ridiculous! Undertaker driving away like a little…

King: Watch it JR! This is a family show!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Eric Bischoff is actually happy talking on his phone.

Bischoff: Yes, I am so glad 3 Minute Warning won earlier tonight, they looked unstoppable, thank god that whole Summerslam debacle is behind me, all I have to deal with is Stone Cold…

Jazz walks in.

Bischoff
: …and this minor problem, I will call you back. Alright, let’s get this over with, Jazz, how can I help you?

Jazz: How can I help you? Is that all you got Eric? You and I both know why I am here, I gave you 24 hours for my title Bischoff! Molly Holly is out and I want what’s coming to me!

Bischoff: You know something Jazz, I am trying to get out of my depression, my doctor says I need medication; you are bringing me back down. 3 Minute Warning won earlier tonight, can’t I enjoy my small success without someone like yourself tormenting me? Why don’t you go bother Steve, remember, he has the “big office.â€￾ He has his steve-weisers in there, as a matter of fact, if you are going that way, bring me back…

Jazz: SHUT UP! Stomp rambling, I want my Women’s title and I want it right now!

Bischoff: Here’s the thing Jazz, I can’t award people titles after I gave the Intercontinental Championship to Batista last month, I am on probation, so I don’t know what to tell you, but I can’t give it to you.

Jazz: No, huh? You can’t do anything? You are the Raw General Manager for god’s sake Eric! You are going to sit there like a pathetic little school girl and watch the rest of the company step all over you? I am not Women’s Champion…that doesn’t make me happy…

Jazz pushes everything off Eric’s desk and flips it over. Jazz gets in Eric Bischoff’s face and grabs him by the collar.

Jazz: Listen to me very carefully, I will give you until next week, a little extension on our deal, I will be here next week with bells on awaiting my gold, and you better have it Bischoff!

Jazz storms out of the room and Bischoff feels his heart racing and looks terrified.

JR: Looks like Jazz gave Bischoff just “a littleâ€￾ scare huh King?

King: Not a little JR, I think Bischoff wet himself!

Triple H’s music hits as the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H comes down the ramp.

JR
: It’s main event time here on Monday Night Raw! Triple H issued another open challenge earlier tonight, much like he did the night after WrestleMania. The Game considered the Elimination Chamber victory greater than WrestleMania, which is why he is so cocky tonight, but if you remember his last open challenge, it didn’t turn out so well for the Game as he lost to Y2J. The main question is who will challenge the Cerebral Assassin right here tonight?

HHH: I have been backstage all night anticipating this moment. I can’t wait to shove it in all of your faces that I am that damn good! I don’t get it, you fans must be stupid, I tell you I am unstoppable, I win the Elimination Chamber, but you still don’t believe me. You choose to boo me. I am your hero, and like it or not, you are going to just have to deal with that fact! I destroyed everyone that you losers believed in, Goldberg, Jericho, Booker T, Undertaker, Kane, Shawn Michaels, the list goes on and on, so bring out the next guy to join that list, because it doesn’t matter what your name is, where you’re from, how strong you are, how big you are, hell you can be taller than me, I don’t care, I am that damn good and now I am going to…

Kevin Nash’s music hits as Big Daddy Cool comes out of the gate to a ruckus crowd.

JR
: KEVIN NASH! Am I seeing things?

King: No JR! I am afraid I am seeing this too! Big Sexy is here on Monday Night Raw!

Triple H and Kevin Nash stand face to face and Nash towers over the Game.

JR
: Well Game said himself that he didn’t care if the challenger was taller than him, but I don’t think he meant a, seven, footer, in Big Sexy Kevin Nash!

Kevin Nash vs. Triple H
Triple H looks forward at Nash’s chest then looks up and Nash is smiling at the Game. Triple H shakes his head and fires off a right, but Nash blocks and plants him with a right of his own. Triple H stumbles and teeters backwards. Nash nails another right and Triple H staggers back to the ropes. Nash bounces the Game off the ropes and across the ring. Nash goes for the big boot, but Triple H clinches the ropes and takes the back door out of the match and slides out of the ring. The fans boo as Triple H turns his back and starts walking up the ramp. Kevin Nash looks at the crowd and says no. Nash walks up and over the top rope and onto the outside floor in pursuit of Triple H. Nash runs up to Triple H, but the Game plays possum and sees what’s happening on the titantron and right when Nash is going to strike HHH, the Game turns and ducks. Nash turns around and the Game starts unloading blows upon Nash. Triple H and Kevin Nash exchange blows coming down the ramp and Triple H hurls Nash into the steel barricades on the sides of the ramp. Triple H steps back and starts screaming at the fans to bow at his feet. Nash jumps away from the barricade and lands a huge knee to the gut of Triple H. Nash grabs Triple H by the hair and pulls him back and HHH’s head slams against the steel ramp. Nash grabs him by the hair and pulls him up and over to the ring. He slides the Game into the ring and climbs up on the apron. Nash lifts one leg over the ropes to get into the ring, but Triple H snaps up and nails a chop block hanging up Nash on the top rope. Nash falls into the ring and Triple H makes the cheap cover 1…2…kickout! Triple H gets up and bounces off the ropes and then drops the knee on Big Sexy. Triple H gets up and Nash gets to his feet as well. Triple H kicks him in the gut and puts him in a side mounted headlock. Triple H singes it in, but Nash powers back and hurls Triple H up and over with a backdrop suplex. Kevin Nash flips over and covers the Game 1…2…kickout! Nash picks up the Game and hurls him into the corner. Nash walks over and stretches his leg out and puts his boot across the throat of the Game choking him in the corner. The ref tries to break it, but Nash won’t let go and the ref counts 1…2…3…4…and Nash breaks finally. Nash taps the Game on the face and smiles then jams him in the face with a back elbow. Triple H stumbles out of the corner right into Nash who nails him with a sidewalk slam. Nash follows through with the hook to the leg 1…2…kickout! Nash gets up and leans back off the ropes and goes for a leg drop, but the Game rolls out of the way and nobody home for Nash. Nash gets up holding his thigh and the Game charges him and clotheslines him. Nash gets up and Triple H clotheslines him again. Nash gets up again and charges the Game, but the Game ducks and Nash goes off the ropes. Nash bounces back into a flying knee by the Game. Triple H feels it and screams at Nash to get up. Nash gets up and turns around. The Game kicks him in the gut and looks for the Pedigree, but Nash counters and flips him up and over with a backdrop. Triple H gets up holding his back towards Nash and Nash levels him with a big boot. Nash looks back and then runs to the ropes. Nash bounces off the ropes then nails him with a leg drop. Nash covers the Game 1…2…kickout! Nash gets up and signals for the Jacknife. He picks up the Game and Triple H pushes Nash away. Nash charges back at the Game and looks for the clothesline, but Triple H ducks. The Game spins Nash around and plants him with a DDT. The Game struggles and catches his breath. Triple H and Kevin Nash manage to get back to their feet. Triple H kicks Nash in the gut and hits him with a facebuster. The Game doubles back and off the ropes. Triple H charges Nash and Nash stops him in his tracks and grabs him by the throat. Nash hoists the Game up for a chokeslam, but Triple H slips out of the back. Triple H twists Nash around and kicks him in the gut and sets him up for the Pedigree. Triple H turns around and faces the camera and smiles, but Nash flips him up and over again with a back drop, but Triple H flies up and over the top rope onto the outside floor. Kevin gets to his feet slowly and catches a breather. Kevin Nash turns around and reaches over the top rope for Triple H, but Triple H suddenly has a sledgehammer in hand and nails him in the face without the ref seeing. Triple H disposes of the hammer and slides into the ring. Nash stumbles around with blood gushing from his face. Triple H waits for Nash to turn around and Triple H kicks him in the gut and goes for the Pedigree. Triple H nails the Pedigree on Kevin Nash. Triple H covers Nash 1...2...3!
WINNER: Triple H

Triple H rolls onto his back and gets to his feet staring at Kevin Nash’s bloody faced lifeless body. Triple H looks at the crowd booing him. Triple H dusts his hands over and bends over. He sits Nash up and rests his head on his knee. Triple H whispers something to Nash and then starts screaming at him.

HHH: You should have never….ever….come back Kev, but now that you are here, you are going to pay! You will pay! You hear me Kev?

Triple H starts mounting punches on Nash over and over busting him open even more. The ref tries yanking Triple H off of him, but Triple H pushes him away.

JR: Oh come on Triple H? Is this necessary? How far do you have to go to prove your damn point? STOP!!!

Triple H gets up and yanks the World title away from the ref. He grabs a microphone.

HHH: What the hell do I keep telling you people? I am the Game! I am the Cerebral Assassin! You want to mess with me? It will always end in the very same way, me standing tall holding this gold, and your ass crippled on the mat! I am Triple H, this, this right here, this lying lifeless carcass, this is Kevin Nash…â€￾Big Sexy!â€￾ Ha, what a joke. Let me remind you Kev, you brought this onto yourself…

Triple H walks away and starts taunting the crowd with his gold. Nash raises his hand and tries to sit up. Nash gets to his feet and looks at Triple H. The Game charges him and clocks him with the World Heavyweight Championship. Nash goes down like a sack of bricks.

King: JR, you heard the Game, Kevin Nash brought this on himself!

JR: KING! I know you don’t know, nor do I know what the hell that means! It can mean anything, but this disgusting beating, meaningless, beating of Kevin Nash is inexcusable! Someone needs to stop the Game! And someone needs to stop him soon or his ego will be bigger than this arena!

Triple H smirks and walks up the ramp holding his championship.

UT4-1.jpg

WWE Raw presents
WWE Unforgiven

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM-HHH vs. Nash Didn't expect Nash to show up. RVD vs. Jericho was good too.
WM-The big bad booty squash. But it sets up an angle between Batista and Steiner so I guess it's all good.
BP-HHH throughout the show
WP-None
AC-Good show to followup Summerslam and build towards Unforgiven. Batista vs Steiner should be surprisingly good. I wonder who will get the world title shot.

Travis40

BM - RVD vs. Jericho was fucking awesome IMO, I love the whole thing going on with Jericho and Booker T.

WM - Has to be Goldberg/Henry imo...even though I love what happened after that!

BP - I'd have to go with Undertaker beating the shit out of Goldberg's car...if you can call that a promo...I guess...but anyways...perfect segment here, you really have me wondering what will happen next and I can't wait for Goldberg vs. Undertaker! I smell Buried Alive at Suvivor Series :)

WP - None

Overall - Another awesome show. I really think that Unforgiven will be better than SummerSlam if you keep going this direction. I can't wait for Goldberg vs. Undertaker!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: Y2J vs. RVD- this was an all around great match. RVD is kinda turning into a jobber.
WM: Stiener or 3MW squash
BP: HHH promo- that was just an awesome promo
WP: N/A every promo was good
AC: The Booker and Y2J promos have been great... The Undertaker/Goldberg fued is getting good... Good show.
Plug: check out the POI Episode 24 preview

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Jericho vs RVD was a nice competitive match. The ending with Booker interfering was done pretty good. Good match overall, and the aftermath with Kane and RVD brought back some good memories.

WM - Maven vs Scott Steiner. I guess Maven wasn't Tough Enough.

BP - HHH's opening promo, first promo as champ was great. It explained how he won, and how he's going to be as champ. The other HHH stuff was great, but I have to say this was the best.

WP - Nope.

AC - It was a nice show after Summerslam. HHH's run should be great, and all the other champions are entertaining too. The IC title is really good, with all the feuds and the younger guys. The tag titles have Kane and RVD possibly as challengers. The main event was good, and you hyped Nash as the big monster he is or was.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Triple H promo: Maybe a little short, but it was still very much in character. I only say short because it was used to start up the show. The open challenge sounds good, I guess we will find his new challenger with that match.

Steiner vs Maven: Did all it had to do really. Put Scotty over well.

Batista promo: Batista was alright, it would be hard to write a promo for him in this time period. I really liked this as a whole, as it sets up a feud well, and it should be interesting to see the big men collide.

Jericho/Booker promo: I love these promos between the two, they always make me laugh. This one was no exception.

Jericho vs RVD: A solid match, but I think that the finish could have been a bit better. The final sequence was alright, but the action up to it was a bit meh. The action afterwards for Kane indicates a feud between the two teams I guess, which should be good.

Orton/Autin promo: Nice promo, and I guess Orton will be looking for revenge on Michaels for Flair, after Flair's loss at SummerSlam. I always get the feel that Orton is on the brink of a big push here.

Hardy vs Orton: Was a short match, and I didn't really get into it. It was all just really a set up for the Michaels vs Orton feud, and it looks like you're done with Jeff for now :(

Bischoff promo: Nice way to show the Bisch's frsutration at the loss last night to the Dudleys.

3MW vs La Resistance: A squash that acheived its purpose of making the two Samoans look like absolute beasts.

Bischoff promo: Just setting up a match.

Goldberg vs Henry: Put Goldberg over big, and also set up an awesome angle. I have to say I love the idea. I also liked how King said that Goldberg is a car collector, making the blow seem even worse.

Jazz promo: A good promo to bring some intruige heading into next week, and I like that you are bringing some interest to the women's division.

Triple H promo: Was pretty good, nice touch with I don't care about his height, only for Kevin Nash to come out.

Triple H vs Kevin Nash: Was a pretty solid match, as it all flowed well, and I felt each man got enough offense. This sets up the feud well. I have to say when you said surprise oppnent at the start I thought Nash or Steiner.

AC: The show was alright, it may have had a one too many squashes, but they all had purposes, so it's alright I guess.

xtremebadass

RAwBannerrcopy.jpg

Official Preview​

After a shocking Raw last week following WWE’s summer extravaganza, WWE Summerslam, many questions have gone unanswered. A slew of controversy at every corner spells a exciting and unforgettable Monday Night on Raw!

Last week, after getting screwed out of the World Heavyweight Championship by the Undertaker at Summerslam inside the Elimination Chamber, Goldberg sped into Raw in his Porsche and made a B-line to the ring. Eric Bischoff quickly put a stop to what he thought was a ticking time bomb and forced Goldberg into a match right then and there with his former rival Mark Henry. Goldberg made short work out of Mark Henry, and just as about he was about to deliver an unimaginable Jackhammer on the World’s Strongest Man, the Deadman roared into the parking lot on his motorcycle. The Deadman stopped right next to Goldberg’s car and took it upon himself to smash the lights and the windows of Goldberg’s $80,000 Porsche with a wooden baseball bat. Goldberg ran out of the ring and ran to the parking lot, but all he found was tire marks on the ground watching Taker speed away. Undertaker has screwed Goldberg out of the World title and now destroyed Goldberg’s car, will Goldberg get revenge on Big Evil finally, or will the Undertaker pull the wool over Goldberg’s eyes once more?

Triple H emerged as the World Heavyweight Champion, retaining his Championship inside the Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series, and felt unstoppable so he issued another open challenge, much like he did after retaining his World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania XIX. Triple H then came out and expected an opponent. He said, it didn’t matter what his name was, where he was from, what he has done, how small nor tall. Out came one of the “tallest†men in the business Big Sexy Kevin Nash returning to the WWE. Kevin Nash took the fight to the Game early on, but it was Triple H’s signature Sledgehammer that decided Kevin Nash’s fate as the Game struck Big Daddy Cool behind the ref’s back and then followed by a Pedigree that solidified the Game’s victory. Post match, the Game brutalized Nash with shots with the sledgehammer and his very own World title belt. Triple H then said that it was all Kevin Nash’s fault. What could the Game mean by this, Nash has been back in the WWE for one night and already has controversy with the champ? Tune into Raw this week for more on the developing clash of two of the biggest titans in the business.

Last week one half of the World Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho took on Mr. Monday Night RVD. With a little help from fellow tag champ, Booker T, “Y2-Jeezie†was able to secure the victory. Although, the tag champs didn’t count on the Big Red Machine Kane coming out after the match. The tag champs got a little spooked after the match and dodged their recent foe, how will the tag champs retaliate this week?

Last week Randy Orton had yet another confrontation with Raw Co-GM Stone Cold Steve Austin. These two have never had a happy meeting before, and this is no exception. Orton stormed into Austin’s office asking for a match with Shawn Michaels after he blamed Stone Cold for making Ric Flair lose his match with Michaels at Summerslam. Austin took a page out of Eric Bischoff’s playbook and told Orton that he had to prove himself. Orton took on the very man who pushed his Evolution teammate Batista to the limit in a Falls Count Anywhere match the night prior at Summerslam, Jeff Hardy. Orton was disqualified against Hardy for bringing in a steel chair, but it didn’t end there. He brutalized Hardy with the chair and put it around his throat, looking to injure him permanently, but HBK came out and made the save. HBK sent a message to Orton on Raw, what will happen between these two dynamic superstars this week?

Also…
- Booker T vs. Kane
- Batista vs. Maven
- Jazz vs. Victoria

All this plus much, much, more this Monday Night on Raw!

UT4-1.jpg

WWE Raw presents
WWE Unforgiven

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Booker T vs. Kane
Batista vs. Maven
Jazz vs. Victoria

Looks good but you better watch yourself because Heat Stroke is coming up and I plan on making it epic.

xtremebadass

RAwBannerrcopy.jpg

Pyros go off as the Raw theme plays.

JR
: Hello once again ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Monday Night Raw! Thank you for joining us this evening, I am Good Ol’ JR Jim Ross alongside my broadcast partner Jerry the King Lawler. King, tonight, as we head down the road to Unforgiven, one has to wonder, just what the hell was Triple H thinking last week when he bludgeoned a returning Kevin Nash to answer the Game’s open challenge?

King: I don’t know JR, but after the dust settled, the Game couldn’t stop gloating, let alone…blaming it all on Kevin Nash? I know there has to be more to the story; Nash comes back just last week and right away something like this happens? Seems a little fishy to me JR!

Booker T’s music hits as the World Tag Team Champions Booker T and Chris Jericho come down the ramp.

JR:
Well, last week King, Y2J and Booker T’s plans didn’t go so well. Jericho did win his match against RVD, but they didn’t count on the surprise attack by their recent enemy the Big Red Machine Kane!

Y2J: Alright, alright, we need silence, silence in the building please….silence.

The crowd goes silent.

Y2J: I hope you all have your cameras out because you are looking at the sexiest man alive today and the toughest man to ever hold gold after being in the state penitentiary, I can only be talking about your World Tag Team Champions of the World…he’s the B-Teezie and then call me Y2-Jeezie…oh jeez Book, we need to drop those names already…

Booker: Man what you talkin’ bout son? Those are fly names!

Y2J: I got to tell you I am not “feeling themâ€￾ “Ya dig?â€￾

Booker: Oh man, whateva….

Y2J: Anyways, moving onto our first priority tonight. Last week, Booker said it best, we told Kane another time and another place, you see Kane is just like, well, a pathetic middle aged man sporting a mask in spandex, but he is also a fighter. He wanted to, pardon the language Book, “throw downâ€￾ with us last week, well, I just had a match and Booker wasn’t even warmed up, so how are we supposed to fight a man who does who knows what all day to prepare for his matches? I mean come on!

Booker: Come man, look here, I am Booker T! I am looking to whoop somebody’s punk ass right here in this ring, and I think it’s gunna be you Kane! Get your big red punk ass down that ramp so I can beat the living crap out of you, now can you dig that…

Kane’s music hits as the Big Red Machine comes down the ramp.

King
: You should have watched what you said Booker! I think Kane is even more angry then before…if that’s even possible!

JR: One thing is for sure, this won’t be for the weak at heart, Kane has had issues with the World Tag Team champs for months now, and I think tonight will be a car crash of a match! Looks like Booker T is challenging the Big Red Machine!

Kane vs. Booker T.
Kane tightens his glove staring at Booker across the ring. Booker fires out of the corner and begins wailing on Kane in the corner with chops and back hand shots. Booker steps back and puts his hand in front of his face proclaiming his 5 WCW title reigns, but Kane grabs Book by the throat and hurls him into the corner this time. Kane nails him with shots to the gut over and over and follows through with a strong uppercut. Booker stumbles out of the corner and Kane hurls him across the ring. Booker bounces off the ropes towards Kane and Kane bends over for the backdrop, but Booker rolls over Kane’s back and lands on his feet. Booker spins Kane around and slaps him in the face. Booker grabs Kane by the arm and hurls him across the ring. Kane bounces off the ropes and looks for a hip toss, but the Big Red Machine blocks and plants the 5 time WCW Champion with his own hip toss. Booker gets to his feet and Kane kicks him in the gut. Kane grabs Booker by the throat looking for the chokeslam, but Booker breaks out and starts nailing Kane with hard chops to the chest. Booker doubles back off the ropes and goes for the clothesline. It teeters Kane, but Kane doesn’t fall. Booker bounces off the ropes again and nails another clothesline, but Kane still doesn’t budge. Booker backs off the ropes a third time, but this time Kane scoops him up and plants him with the sidewalk slam into the immediate pin 1…2…kickout! Kane gets up and charges the ropes. Kane bounces off the ropes and goes for the leg drop, but Booker rolls out of the way and nobody home for Kane. Booker shoots up and off the ropes and delivers a boot to Kane’s face and Kane falls onto his back. Booker covers Kane 1…kickout! Kane hurls Booker up and off of him. Kane sits up and turns his head towards Booker T. Kane gets up and Booker goes for a right, but Kane grabs his fist and twists his arm putting Booker in a hammer lock. Booker goes for a back elbow to the face, but Kane dodges. Booker goes for the other elbow, and Kane dodges again. Booker counters and grabs Kane’s arm and put him into a Hammer lock. Jericho cheers Booker on loudly on the outside, then Kane back elbows Booker in the face no problem and then Jericho grinds his teeth and turns around. Booker lets go and holds his face. Kane hammers him across the back and then whips him to the corner. Kane charges the 5 Time WCW Champ looking to sandwich him in the corner, but Booker dodges and Kane crashes chest first into the corner. Kane turns around and stumbles out of the corner. Booker kicks him in the gut and bounces back off the ropes. He goes for the Scissors Kick, but Kane dodges. Booker turns around and Kane grabs him by the throat. Booker counters and gets him set up for the Book End and plants the Big Red Machine to the mat. Booker makes the cover 1…2…kickout! Booker can’t believe it. He grabs Kane’s head and pulls him up, but Kane counters and nails him with a huge uppercut. Booker holds his chin and stumbles backwards. Booker takes it then charges Kane again, but Kane counters and nails a huge bodyslam on Booker T. Kane bounces off the ropes and back to nail a huge leg drop on the 5 time WCW Champion. Kane gets to his feet and signals for the chokeslam. Jericho hops on the apron and starts screaming behind Kane’s back, but Kane snaps around and grabs Y2J by the throat. Jericho smiles and tells Kane to turn around. Kane turns around and Booker nails a huge superkick. Booker falls on top of Kane pinning him 1…2…Booker grabs the ropes for leverage, but the ref spots it and breaks the count. Booker gets up and starts arguing with the ref. Kane sits and pulls himself up on the ropes. Booker continues to argue with the ref. Kane gets up next to the ropes while Jericho hops onto the apron and charges Kane cracking him off the skull with the World Tag Team Championship belt. Kane stumbles backwards and Booker kicks him in the gut. He bounces off the ropes and plants the Big Red Machine with the Scissors Kick. Booker covers Kane 1…2…3!
WINNER: Booker T

JR: I am no so sure about their tactics, but the World Tag Team Champs are very in tune with each other.

King: They sure are on the same page after all they have been through.

Jericho and Booker stomp the hell out of Kane in the ring. Kane is helpless and takes the onslaught.

RVD’s music hits as Mr. Monday Night comes down the ramp.

JR
: Wait a minute! It’s RVD! Van Dam is running down the ramp!

RVD slides into the ring and the World Tag Team Champs clear out of the ring once more. RVD goes to aid Kane as the World Tag Team Champs retreat up the ramp.

JR: Looks to me like the World Tag Team Champions are running away with their tails between their legs for the second week in a row King!

King: Booker T and Chris Jericho have beaten Kane and RVD on several occasions, separately that it, but as a team, that can be a whole other can of worms!

BACKSTAGE:
Randy Orton and Ric Flair are standing by in the interviewing area.

Orton: I requested this air time because I have something to say. It seems that there is a little conspiracy going on backstage here on Monday Night Raw. New Raw Co-General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin said to me last week that I had to prove myself after I asked for a match with Shawn Michaels. He said I wasn’t worthy. I went out to that ring last week and I did what I had to do, I made sure I proved to not just Stone Cold, but everyone else, that Randy Orton, the 3rd Generation Superstar, the Legend Killer, means business. Some say I went too far last week when I blatantly assaulted Jeff Hardy, but that’s just your opinion. Jeff, if you would like to know why you were just unlucky last week, just ask everyone’s good friend Steve Austin. While you’re at it Jeff, how about you ask him why he can throw Ric Flair in a match without hesitation with HBK at Summerslam and deny me a shot at the Showstopper? I would love to hear the answer to that one…Ric…

Flair: Michaels, I know I wasn’t here last week, but I am here right now and I have something to say to you. Never in all of my years of knowing you kid, did I ever see you as…a coward. Hell, I am the Nature Boy Ric Flair, 16 time World Champion, you run around calling me the coward for months when you were just covering up for yourself! Stone Cold won that match for you at Summerslam Shawn! You know it! I know it! Randy knows it! The world knows it! If you and me ever meet face to face in that ring ever again, one on one, I guarantee you would tap out to the Nature Boy. I don’t know when and I don’t know where Shawn, but when you and me lock up once again, after Randy gets his shot at you of course, it’s not going to be pretty and your show is the one that will…get…stopped….WOOOOO!!!!

Orton: Michaels, I don’t care what Stone Cold has to say, I am making an open challenge to you my friend. I don’t care where it’s at, what time, what match, I want you in that ring and I am going to make you understand why Evolution…is…unstoppable…

A chair comes flying across the screen and nails Orton right in the face. Ric Flair runs off camera as Hardy runs in and takes Orton down. Hardy starts nailing him with shots over and over. Flair screams in the back for help…

COMMERCIAL

JR: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw everybody! It’s breaking down as we speak between Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy! This all started before break as Hardy through a chair at Orton’s face backstage after what Orton did to Hardy last week! Ever since then it has broken down, they have transitioned from the backstage area and are now by the entrance ramp…

Hardy drags Orton by the head and slams him skull first onto the steel ramp side wall. Hardy screams to the crowd for a huge ovation. Flair follows shortly behind, not wanting any part of this. Hardy picks up Orton and hurls him onto the ramp. Hardy climbs up after him stomping him to the mat.

King
: Hardy can’t do this JR! Orton is too handsome for this! Someone has got to step in here or Orton might seriously get hurt!

JR: Wait…wait…I am getting word from backstage that by order of General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin, this is an official match, but it isn’t just any match folks, the Texas Rattlesnake himself has made this a hardcore match! Is that right? A hardcore match right now on Raw? Alright! I’ll take it! Orton deserves what he is going to get and that is one hell of a fight from Raw’s Daredevil Jeff Hardy!

King: Jeff Hardy was just in a Falls Count Anywhere match with Orton’s fellow Evolution member Batista 2 weeks ago, I don’t know what this kid is made out of JR!

Hardcore Match
Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy

Hardy nails Orton with some more shots going down the ramp. Orton crawls away from Hardy as Hardy flips the apron up and looks under the ring. Hardy pulls out a garbage can full of weapons and chucks it above the top rope and into the ring. Hardy slides into the ring as Orton stumbles around on the outside floor. Orton gets to his senses right when Hardy nails a running baseball slide to the Legend Killer from the ring. Orton stumbles backwards as Hardy slides out of the ring and nails Orton with more multiple shots. Hardy grabs Orton and slides him into the ring. Hardy steps through the ropes and picks up a street sign out of the garbage can. Orton gets to his feet and cracks him across the back with the street sign. Orton cringes and staggers forward. Flair tries running in the ring, but Hardy runs towards him before he can get in and Flair steps back. Hardy turns around and Orton is trying to crawl out of the ring. Hardy drops the sign and runs to grab Orton’s ankle. He gets a hold of it and Orton turns over and nails a thumb to the eye. Hardy lets go and stumbles backwards. Orton gets to his feet and nails a huge forearm to the back of the head of Hardy and Jeff goes down. Orton kicks Hardy in the side of the head as Jeff is trying to get back up. Orton has a sadistic look on his face as he picks up the street sign. Orton sizes up Hardy and tells him to get up. Hardy gets to his feet and Orton goes to smash the sign over his head, but Hardy kicks him in the gut and Orton drops the street sign. Hardy lands hard rights to the face of Orton. Hardy doubles back and bounces off the ropes nailing a flying clothesline to the Legend Killer. Hardy gets up and Orton does as well. Hardy goes for a kick, but Orton catches it, then Hardy counters into a huge dropwhip spin kick. Hardy gets up and grabs a Singapore cane out of the garbage can and strikes Orton across the back. Orton cringes and Flair gets on the apron and tells Orton to abandon the match. Hardy walks up to Flair and starts talking trash to him. Ric gets in his face and grabs the Singapore Cane out of his hand and throws it out far behind Hardy into the ring. Ric slaps Jeff Hardy across the face. Hardy doesn’t like that too much and grabs Flair by the suit jacket. Orton grabs the kendo stick and cracks it across Hardy’s back. Hardy falls to the mat letting go of the Nature Boy. Flair steps back to the floor and Orton stomps the hell out of Hardy. Orton drags Hardy up and nails him with a forearm uppercut. Orton hurls Hardy off the ropes and across the ring. Hardy bounces back and Orton nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on Hardy. Orton pins Jeff 1…2…kickout! Orton gets up and walks around staring at Hardy. Orton picks up the garbage can and smiles. Hardy gets up and Orton runs at him with the garbage can. Hardy gets the leg up and low blows Randy Orton. Orton drops the can and Hardy quickly plants him with a DDT onto the metal trash can. The crowd pops as both men lie motionless on the mat. Hardy slowly turns over and gets the arm on Orton for the pin 1…2…kickout! Hardy gets up and points to the corner. Hardy climbs the turnbuckles and signals for the Swanton. Orton snaps up and slams Hardy’s head with the broken garbage can. Hardy falls groin first hanging himself up on the top turnbuckle. Orton climbs up the turnbuckles and grabs Hardy. He nails Hardy with a huge superplex. The fans boo as Ric Flair freaks out ringside. Orton smiles as he looks onto Hardy who is busted open. Orton crawls over and hooks the leg 1…2…kickout! Orton can’t believe it. He gets pissed off and starts to stalk Hardy looking for the RKO. Hardy slowly gets to his feet. Orton shoots for it, but Hardy counters and pushes him forward. Orton turns around and Hardy kicks him in the gut and goes for the Twist of Fate, but Orton counters and pushes Hardy towards the corner. Hardy runs to the corner and scales the turnbuckles and nails Orton with the Whisper in the Wind. Hardy quickly covers Orton 1…2…kickout! The fans go crazy. Hardy grabs the trash can lid off the mat and screams at Orton to get up. Orton gets up and Hardy goes to hit Orton with the lid, but Orton counters and catches the lid before Hardy can hit him. They fight for the lid, but Orton kicks Hardy in the mid section and Hardy lets the lid go. Orton cracks the trash can lid across Hardy’s skull. Hardy teeters and Orton cracks it off his skull a second time. Hardy stumbles back and hits the ropes, then stumbles back forwards and Orton nails Hardy a third straight time with the lid. Hardy falls hard onto the ropes then stumbles forward and he finds himself face first on Orton’s chest leaning on him. Orton has a sadistic smile on his face as he drops the trash can lid. He stands Hardy up holding him by the hair and spits in his face. He then drops Hardy with a devastating RKO onto the trash can lid. Orton covers Hardy 1…2…3!
WINNER: Randy Orton

JR: What a showing by Jeff Hardy! He took it to the Legend Killer in this impromptu hardcore match! I am proud of this kid and damn proud of his effort, too bad…

King: …the Legend Killer rose to the occasion again? That’s exactly what he did JR! Randy Orton is the future of this business! He has all the tools and…

HBK jumps the barricade and runs into the ring behind Orton’s back. Orton talks to Flair from the ring and Flair screams at him to turn around and Orton turns around and HBK levels him with Sweet Chin Music. Flair tries running into the ring, but HBK chases him out and Flair runs backwards up the ramp and stumbles backwards and falls down fearing HBK.

JR: Michaels levels “the Legend Killerâ€￾ with patented Sweet Chin Music! How devastating!

HBK: Listen up boys and girls…

HBK bends down and gets right in Orton’s face while he is unconscious.

HBK: …especially you Randy. The Heartbreak Kid isn’t a doormat for anybody and sure doesn’t turn down a challenge. You gave me free reign in our match last time I saw your ugly mug on the screen, so I will tell you what Randy, you and me…Unforgiven.

HBK drops the mic.

BACKSTAGE:
Stone Cold is in his office talking with Kevin Nash.

Nash: Listen Steve, I just wanted to thank you for letting me come down here last week, I know I haven’t really seen eye to eye with everyone here, but thanks for giving me a chance…

Austin: Hell Nash, if I would have known that was going to happen to you last week, I would have never called you.

Nash: Hey, hey, no regrets, I am glad you did, because now I have an excuse to kick the living hell out of Triple H, but all I need is the chance. I was hoping…you gave me one chance…how about another shot at…

Ric Flair runs in screaming and yelling into Austin’s office.

Flair
: What the hell are you doing? I am the Nature Boy! Woo! Space Mountain! 16 Time World Champ! How the hell are you running this show? You got rocks in your head Austin?!?? Putting Randy Orton in a hardcore match? Unstable superstars backstage throwing chairs?!?!? Interfering in my matches!?!?! What the hell…

Austin: Shut up! I am not particularly in love with your tone right now Space Mountain, but if you would calm your bleach blond head down, maybe we can conduct ourselves in a civilized manner. Now, if there are any “unstableâ€￾ superstars here it’s you, you need some decaf coffee or something Nay-tch because you are running around here with your head cut off. Let’s get straight to the point; Stone Cold doesn’t beat around the bush. You come here barging into my office while I am discussing something with Mr. Nash over here, so what the hell do you want?

Flair: Austin, I just want some justice! You come here taking over for Eric Bischoff, who was doing a fine job by the way, and…

Austin: What? …fine job? The guy is getting man handled by a woman every week and you think he is doing a fine job? Hell Flair, then why didn’t you just go to him if you like the man so much? Well, since you are here, and I am in charge, I am going to give you a “chance.â€￾ If you want to prove your point, you have to show me that you can hold your own in that ring. If you aren’t drawing ratings or making money, then you sure as hell don’t belong on Raw.

Flair: I will take whatever chance you give me Steve! Wooo! I will take anyone to shove it in your big bald headed face! Woo!

Flair takes his jacket off and whips it at the floor and starts strutting his stuff.

Flair: Who is it? I’ll take him right now! Let’s go! Come on!

Austin: Well Nay-tch, your opponent tonight…will be…this man right here? How about it? Ric Flair vs. Kevin Nash! Ric I think you are “just a little tightâ€￾ with Triple H aren’t you? Oh, then you should have a “fun matchâ€￾ with Mr. Nash. Good luck.

Ric Flair’s smile turns to a frown and he begins to worry.

COMMERCIAL

Jazz’s music hits as Jazz comes down the ramp.

JR
: This is a very disturbed young woman. Ever since she injured the then-Women’s Champion Molly Holly at Summerslam, she thinks she deserves the Women’s title.

Victoria’s music hits as Victoria comes down the ramp.

Jazz vs. Victoria

Victoria walks up to Jazz and motions she deserves the title instead and Jazz flips out. Jazz nails a knockout punch to Victoria and Victoria goes down. Jazz raises her hands in premature victory and starts screaming at Victoria.

Jazz: Is that all you got Bitch? You ain’t nothin’ compared to Jazz!

Jazz steps on Victoria’s hair and pulls her arms up. The ref tries to break the hold but Jazz just won’t let go. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…and Jazz lets go. Jazz grabs Victoria by the hair and pulls her up. Jazz singes in a tight headlock. She puts pressure on then nails a headlock takedown to Victoria. Victoria fights back with a head scissors to Jazz’s neck, but Jazz counters and springs out of it onto her feet. Victoria gets up swinging, but Jazz blocks everything Victoria’s got. Jazz catches her right and then nails her with a clothesline. Jazz walks around the ring and waits for Victoria to get up. Jazz seems real disgusted with her competition and looks to end it. Victoria gets up and Jazz charges her, but Victoria nails a drop toe hold and Jazz flies to the ground. Victoria goes down and singes in a headlock of her own on Jazz. Jazz gets up, still in the headlock, and counters Victoria with a backdrop suplex. Jazz bounces off of the ropes and back dropping a huge elbow right on the chest of Victoria. Jazz covers Victoria 1…2…kickout! Jazz gets on top of Victoria and unloads mounted punches 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10…Jazz gets up and looks at Victoria motionless on the ground. Jazz signals it’s over and picks up Victoria. She sets her up for a powerbomb and then drops Victoria with the powerbomb into the pin 1…2…3!
WINNER: Jazz

JR: Jazz is one hell of an athlete, but this beatdown wasn’t necessary! Just because she has a problem with management, doesn’t mean she should take it out on another diva!

Jazz grabs Victoria and hurls her out of the ring. She demands a microphone.

Jazz: Alright, alright, alright, it’s been a week Mr. B and I want what’s coming to me! I was nice enough to give you a little extension, but I am done waiting. Tonight is the night, tonight is the night I get my WWE Women’s Championship, so how about you bring that belt down here to the ring like we talked about…

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as the Co-Raw GM comes down the ramp along with his bodyguards 3 Minute Warning.

Bischoff walks down the ramp and stands face to face with Jazz in the ring without the Women’s Championship belt. Jamal and Rosey stand right behind him.

Jazz: Boy, you better get explaining where my gold is right now!

Bischoff: Jazz, let’s get one thing straight right now, I am the Raw General Manager. I make the decisions, not you. I will not let my inmates run my asylum! Let me tell you one thing right now, you are not the Women’s Champion. These pathetic excuses for fans even know that you are not the Women’s Champion. I have a show to run and I am a fair business man, so I am not shutting you down completely, even though I have every damn right to because of the torture you have put me through for the past couple weeks, but I do like your determination, that’s why I am…

Gail Kim’s music hits as Gail Kim walks to the ring.

Bischoff
: Oh, come on, can’t I get this over with already? What the hell do you want?

Kim: I for one don’t think it’s fair that Jazz took it upon herself to make a campaign into forcing you to award her the Women’s Championship while far more worthy Divas backstage sit rotting in the wings! Mr. Bischoff, I want that Women’s Championship! I think I deserve, what do you people think? Should Jazz be Women’s Champion, or should I?

The fans chant WE WANT GAIL! WE WANT GAIL! WE WANT GAIL!

Kim
: I think it’s pretty unanimous Eric! Plus, if you disappoint the fans…again…much like Goldberg, you might not be able to leave the arena tonight.

Bischoff: Um…umm…wait, how dare you talk to me like that Gail!?! I am the General Manager, show me some damn respect! However, you do make a valid point, so I will do what any position of power would do at this point, at Unforgiven we will crown a new Women’s Champion as you, Jazz, face you, Gail Kim! We will find out just which one of you deserves that title more! Have a fine rest of the evening ladies…

JR: What a huge Women’s title match for Unforgiven King!

King: No doubt, and I for one admire the way Bischoff handled business, he might be getting his knack back!

JR: Don’t get ahead of yourself King!

BACKSTAGE:
The Coach is standing by with Scott Steiner.

Coach: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am here with Big Poppa Pump, that’s right, I am here with Scott Steiner. Now Scott, last week there seemed to be some tension between the Intercontinental Champion Batista and yourself, care to enlighten us on that?

Steiner: Listen Coachman, the only thing I got against Dave is that he has something that I want. He has the Intercontinental gold. I know he went through hell at Summerslam against Hardy, but life goes on, and he needs to defend that belt, and I see nobody else around, so I have been thinking, why can’t I get a shot at that belt? I am the Big Bad Booty Daddy here on Raw! I am undefeated! I beat Mark Henry, the World’s Strongest Man, 2 straight. I demolish every single pathetic soul in my way, and I do it with flash and flair, along with a little help from the World’s Largest arms, so Steve, Eric, when you are penciling in a new challenger, keep Big Poppa Pump in mind will ya? Or maybe, just maybe, Batista will be a man and step up to the plate and see just what sort of champion he is and put his title on the line against me? Well, we will just have to see about that, but don’t hold your breathe, Evolution is a damn sure mystery, but I think I solved it, and all Evolution is, is a group of backstabbing scumbags looking to get by the easy way. If you ask me, that’s not what should represent Raw, but, again, that’s only my opinion. I think I have been flapping my gums long enough, I got to do some push ups, I will see you later Coachman!

COMMERCIAL

Maven is in the ring ready for action.

JR
: There you see the first ever WWE Tough Enough Champion, Maven, ready for action here on Monday Night Raw. Last week he competed against Scott Steiner, if that wasn’t bad enough, this week he looks for more against the reigning Intercontinental Champion Batista!

Evolution’s music hits as the Animal Batista comes down to the ring.

King:
Here is one of the most feared men on Raw JR! This guy has risen through the ranks quickly but quietly JR.

Batista vs. Maven
Batista charges Maven and spears him back into the corner. Maven gets the wind knocked out of him as Batista nails repetitive shoulder thrusts to the gut. Batista backs up, then charges back in and nails Maven with a running back elbow to the chin. Batista backs up and Maven stumbles out of the corner and Batista whips him across the ring. Maven bounces back and Batista gets the boot up for the big boot, but Maven goes low and slides under Batista and emerges on his feet behind the Animal. Batista turns around and Maven unloads left shots to the Animal. Maven doubles back off the ropes and charges Batista, but Batista nonchalantly sends him up and then down onto the mat. Maven grasps his ribs in pain and Batista lifts him up. Batista shoots him up and nails him with an Atomic Drop. Maven cringes in pain and Batista chops him. Batista backs Maven up to the ropes and shoots him across the ring. Maven hits the ropes, but hangs on. Batista charges Maven, but Maven ducks and pulls down the top rope and Batista flies up and over the top rope. Maven sees the opportunity and jets across the ring and off the ropes charging back at Batista. He looks for the baseball slide, but Batista dodges and Maven slides out of the ring. He turns back at Batista and Batista nails him with numerous rights. Batista grabs him and hurls him into the steel steps. Maven hits the steps knees first and flies over onto the other side of the stairs. The fans boo as Batista raises his arms in a premature victory. Batista walks over the stairs where Maven is and tries grabbing him, but Maven kicks Batista away. Maven runs into the ring and Batista quickly follows. By the time Batista gets into the ring, Maven ran across and off the ropes and nails a running dropkick on the Animal. Maven covers Batista 1…kickout! Maven can’t take it and covers Batista again …instant kickout! Maven picks Batista up, but Batista hoists Maven up on his shoulder and nails him with a running powerslam. Batista snaps right up to a horrible ovation. Batista tells Maven to get up. Maven coughs over and over trying to catch his breath, but he manages to get to his feet. He turns around and Batista turns him inside out with a flying clothesline. Batista covers Maven laughing 1…2…Batista lifts Maven’s shoulders off the mat. The ref warns him, but Batista ignores him. Batista grabs Maven and hurls him to the corner. Batista nails a running shoulder thrust to the gut. Batista pulls out and hurls him across the ring to the opposite corner. Batista charges Maven and bulldozes him in the corner. The Animal backs up and waits for the Tough Enough champ to get out of the corner. Maven wanders out of the corner and Batista hurls him across the ring. Maven bounces off the ropes straight into a huge spinebuster by the Animal. Batista hooks the leg of Maven 1…2…Batista pulls his shoulders up once again. Batista goes to the ropes and jerks the ropes up and down signaling for the Spinebuster. Batista grabs Maven and sets him up. Batista hurls Maven up then drills him down with a devastating Batista Bomb into the pin 1…2…3!
WINNER: Batista

JR: That is raw power! That is unstoppable! That ladies and gentlemen is an animal!

King: Why JR, I didn’t know you were an Evolution fan!

JR: I am against everything Evolution stands for, but this guy is the real deal, looking at his in ring performance, it’s flawless, everything else on the other hand, that’s a toss up.

Batista holds up his Intercontinental Championship and grabs a mic.

Batista
: Looks like I have one hell of a fan backstage. Hey Big Man, how about if you have something to say, why don’t you come down and say it to my face! Come on Steiner!

JR: Is Batista calling out Scott Steiner? I don’t know if that’s such a good idea! You want me to step up to the plate, hell, I have been up to bat, I am just waiting for the damn ball! Get down here Steiner!

Scott Steiner’s music hits as Big Poppa Pump comes out of the gate and stands at the top of the ramp.

Steiner: What do you want Big Man?

Batista: Do you want a piece of me Steiner?

Steiner: No Dave, I don’t want a piece of you, that’s just a little strange, the Big Bad Booty Daddy don’t play that game, the only thing I want from you is that title…

Batista: Listen Steiner, I don’t know about you, do you have rocks in your head? I almost crippled Jeff Hardy…

Steiner: I know! I saw the damn match, I was there, I beat your ass as a matter of fact right in the middle of the Falls Count Anywhere match 2 weeks ago, I beat your ass once and I can damn sure beat it again!

Batista: You want to lock up with the Animal, Steiner, you got it. Meet me right here next week and we are going to get it on.

Steiner: That’s all I wanted.

JR: Steiner vs. Batista for the Intercontinental Championship right here next week? What a match!

King: I am not sure if Steiner knows what he is doing JR! It’s going to be like two semi trucks in a head on collision! It’s going to be something to see!

BACKSTAGE:
Stone Cold is walking backstage and bumps into an oncoming Trish Stratus.

Stratus: Hey Steve! Long time no see.

Austin: Trish Stratus, hell, haven’t seen you in years, how you been?

Stratus: Pretty good, hey, you are GM right? Congrats by the way, would you happen to know where Christian is?

Austin: Christian? Christian who?

Stratus: Oh you know, gives Canadians a bad name…stupid blond haircut…kind of a prick…never returns my calls…Christian.

Austin: You mean the CLB?

Stratus: CLB?

Austin: Creepy Little Bastard. No Trish, haven’t seen him around these parts at all. Got no clue, sorry.

Stratus: Oh, thanks anyway Steve, I have to find Bischoff.

Austin: Hey Trish, no offense, but look for better men, you are an attractive young lady and you chase down the biggest pieces of Monkey Crap this side of Monday Night Raw…

Stratus: Ha, I’ll remember that, thanks Steve.

COMMERCIAL

JR: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night Raw! Well, WWE Unforgiven originates from Hershey, PA in 2 weeks and what a night it is shaping up to be! We already know Gail Kim and Jazz will clash over the vacated Women’s Championship, but how about this one King? Randy Orton vs. HBK Shawn Michaels!

King: Well JR, Randy has been knocking on HBK’s door since Summerslam, and now that he will finally get his hands on HBK, no telling what he is going to do!

JR: Plus, just signed, the World Tag Team Championship will be on the line as the World Tag Team Champs Y2J Chris Jericho and Booker T take on the unlikely team of RVD and Kane!

King: The Tag Champs are going to have their hands full at Unforgiven that’s a promise!

Undertaker’s music hits as Big Evil rolls out of the gate and down the ramp. He parks his bike and walks into the ring.

JR: How dastardly can you be to demolish another man’s prized possession like Undertaker did to Goldberg’s Porsche last week?

King: I don’t know JR, but he is the Phenom, Big Evil, he is larger than life in the WWE and ever since he thought Goldberg “took his spotâ€￾ he has been wanting to make Bill’s life a living hell!

Taker: I came out here tonight, against my will. Apparently, corporate in the back weren’t too happy with my actions last week. So believe it or not, I came out here to…“apologizeâ€￾…to Bill Goldberg. Bill, listen here punk, no matter what show I am on, Raw or SmackDown, this is, has always been, and forever will be, my yard. You just happened to step foot in the wrong place Bill. You came into my yard and your $80,000 Porsche just happened to be in my way. So what? It got a few dents and dings, nothing that can’t be knocked back into place…but in all seriousness Bill, that whole little charade last week, that is, sadly, just the beginning Bill. You see, when Vince re-instated you last June, you automatically moved in on my territory, which was the World Heavyweight Championship. I came into Monday Night Raw flawless. I beat Jericho at Bad Blood and had my sights set on the Game, but that’s not the way it went down, you just had to stick your nose where it didn’t belong. Ever since that day, I have yet to receive my World title, one on one, shot. It’s all because of you Bill that I am not World Champ right now. Don’t get me wrong, I am the best guy this show’s got, but it’s not official until I get that gold around my waist. So, this is just a little message to you Bill, the message goes like this…if you think last week was the worst that can happen, trust me when I say this Bill, it’s only….going to get worse…from here…

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg comes out of the gate and stands at the top of the gate staring daggers at Taker in the ring.

JR
: Business is about to pick up! It’s Goldberg! Goldberg is here!

King: I think we need security out here JR! Who knows what’s going to happen!

Goldberg runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Undertaker looks like he is ready to throw down with Goldberg, but he slides out of the ring just as about Goldberg was going to get a hold of him. Goldberg follows Taker out of the ring and Taker runs out through the audience. Goldberg runs to the fan barricade and gets one leg over, then suddenly stops and watches Taker run out of the arena. Goldberg looks disgusted; he swings his leg over and begins pacing ringside. Goldberg stares at his boots then slowly turns his head towards the ramp. Goldberg walks to the ramp and eyes up Undertaker’s motorcycle.

King: Wait, wait a minute Goldberg! I don’t think that’s such a good idea! Stay away from the motorcycle!

Goldberg sizes it up and then slowly sits on it. He smiles and pretends like he is riding it.

King: I hope that’s all you are going to do with it Goldberg!

Goldberg spots the key is still in the ignition and turns it on. He revs up the motor to a huge fan reaction. He revs it up and speeds up the ramp. He stops at the gate. He raises his fist in the air imitating Taker. He looks back at the crowd and smiles. He then rolls through the curtain out of sight.

King: Where is he going JR?

JR: I don’t know, but the fact of the matter is, Goldberg just stole the Undertaker’s motorcycle!

King: That’s theft! That’s robbery! Call the police!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Terri is backstage with Ric Flair and the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H.

Terri: I am here right now with the man who will take on Big Sexy Kevin Nash tonight, in just a few moments, the Nature Boy Ric Flair. Now Ric…

HHH: Hey, hey, hey, Terri!

Flair: What the hell is wrong with your girl? Woo!

HHH: Don’t you see me standing here? Don’t you know who I am? I am the World Heavyweight Champion, the Game, Triple H. I am the very same man who beat the bloody hell out of your “Big Sexyâ€￾ Kevin Nash last week, but Terri apparently doesn’t see me as anything major, well, not major enough to actually introduce me.

Terri: Gee, I am sorry Triple H…

HHH: You’re damn right you’re sorry babe, now get with the program, we have a show to run here…

Terri: Um, alright, tonight, Ric, you are…

HHH: Woa, woa, woa…aren’t you atleast going to touch on the subject of me destroying Kevin Nash last week? You know what? No wonder they are using Coach more often around here, it’s because you suck, get out of my way Tramp!

Flair: Beat it! Woo!

HHH: Tonight, Kev, what happened last week is just going to happen again. It doesn’t matter if it’s Nature Boy Ric Flair or myself, Nash, tonight it’s going to be déjà vu! Tell ‘em Nay-tch.

Flair: Kevin Nash! Big Sexy! You might be Big Daddy Cool, but where I come from, there’s a quite a few daddy-o’s that are “coolerâ€￾ that you my friend, just a to name a few…the Legend Killer Randy Orton, the Animal Batista, the Game Triple H…and…woo…yours truly Nature Boy Ric Flair. The Game warned you last week Kev! You brought all this on yourself!

HHH: Hell, when me and Nay-tch actually heard Kevin Nash came back this week, we laughed our asses off! Trust me, tonight, we will still be laughing after the show is over, right nay-tch?

Flair: That’s right champ! Wooo!

JR: Evolution as cocky and confident as ever, not to mention as nasty as ever…poor Terri.

Evolution’s music hits as the Nature Boy Ric Flair and the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H come to the ring.

JR
: They are as nasty as they come, the two head honcho’s of Evolution, Ric Flair and Triple H. Tonight they look to slay the dragon Kevin Nash for the second week in a row, but will Nash bring it to Evolution tonight? Can Nash stop the Game and Evolution tonight? They have promised to destroy Nash once again, but if I know Kevin Nash, which I do, he isn’t going to let anything go down tonight!

Kevin Nash’s music hits as Big Sexy comes down the ramp.

JR:
The 7 Footer Kevin Nash is one of the most recognizable names in the sport today. Most vintage WWE fans may know him as Diesel, former WWE Champion, but this man has held title gold in every organization he has ever been in.

Nash gets to the foot of the ramp and stares daggers at Triple H. Nash points at the Game and says…

Nash: After Gramp’s, I am headed for you! You can bet on that Hunter!

JR: Looks like Kevin Nash already is counting the Nature Boy out, I am not a big fan of Flair personally, but he didn’t win those 16 World titles by getting bulldozed!

King: I know, this can be a competitive match right JR?

JR: Well, I was just saying that to be un-biased, I want Kevin Nash to stomp the hell out of Flair right here right now!

Kevin Nash vs. Ric Flair w/ Triple H
Nash tells Flair to bring it. Nash walks to the middle of the ring and waits for Flair. Flair starts to slowly strut his stuff out of the corner towards Nash. Nash tries to keep his cool then pretends to look at his watch. Nash rolls his eyes then decks Flair with a huge big boot. The crowd pops as Nash laughs and then looks at Triple H. Triple H screams at Ric to get up. Nash drags Flair to his feet and whips him across the ring. Flair flies back and Nash goes for a clothesline, but Flair ducks and bounces off the ropes again. Flair goes for a flying clothesline, but crashes into Nash’s large upper body, not doing any damage. Nash stands there and watches Flair. Flair starts pounding on Nash’s chest over and over again, but it does nothing. Nash grabs Flair by the forehead and pushes him away. Flair charges Nash and Big Sexy plants the Nature Boy with a sidewalk slam. Nash sits up and chuckles. Triple H gets on the apron and tries to pick a fight with Nash. Nash ignores him, but the ref forces Triple H down. The Game won’t budge and Nash charges and bounces off the ropes forcing the Game flying off the ropes and landing face first onto the fan barricade. Nash stops running and turns and screams at Triple H. Flair gets up and charges Nash from behind. Nash turns around and catches Flair and hoists him up above his head. Nash throws Flair up and over the top rope onto Triple H as the crowd pops big time. Nash hops out of the ring and grabs Flair by the head and nails him with a headbutt. Triple H gets up behind Nash and is about to hit him with the World title, but Nash turns around and the Game freezes. Nash shakes his finger telling the Game no. Nash goes for a right and the Game ducks and Nash decks the ref. Nash can’t believe it then Flair comes up from behind and low blows him. Nash goes down. The Game sizes up Nash and pats Flair on the back and laughs. Flair and Triple H stomp the hell out of Kevin Nash on the outside floor.

HBK’s music hits as Shawn Michaels runs down the ramp.

JR
: It’s HBK! Shawn Michaels is here coming to the aid of Kevin Nash!

HBK runs into the action and starts unloading on Triple H and Ric Flair. Triple H goes to clothesline HBK, but Shawn ducks. Triple H turns around and HBK levels him with Sweet Chin Music. HBK turns towards Flair and attempts Sweet Chin Music, but Flair thinks twice and turns around only to be face-to-chest with Kevin Nash. Nash grabs Flair by the head and hurls him into the ring. The ref slowly gets up not knowing what is going on, he gets back into the ring to follow the action. Nash bounces off the ropes and plants a leg drop onto the Nature Boy. Nash covers Flair, the ref is still woozy and counts 1……2……kickout at the last minute by Flair! Nash picks Flair up and hurls him to the corner. Nash charges Flair and attempts a running big boot, but Flair dodges and Nash hangs his leg up on the top rope. Flair sneaks behind Nash and connects with the roll up one Big Sexy 1…2…kickout! HBK cheers Nash on from ringside as Triple H cheers the Nature Boy on from the opposite side. Flair gets Nash to his feet and connects with hard chops backing the big man up to the corner. Flair climbs to the second rope and begins unloading mounted punches to the skull of Nash 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…Nash grabs Flair by the tights and goes for the Jackknife Powerbomb, but Flair escapes out of the back and lands on his feet. Nash turns around and Flair lands a thumb to the eye. Flair lands a hard chop to the chest then locks in a hammer lock. Nash counters with a back elbow to the side of the head. Flair holds his head in pain and Nash grabs him by the throat. Triple H jumps onto the apron trying to distract Nash. The ref tries to get him down, but HBK runs around the ring and trips the Game up and the Game lands face first on the apron. Flair lands another low blow on Big Sexy behind the ref’s back and Nash goes down.

Randy Orton jumps the fan barricade behind HBK with a steel chair in hand.

JR
: Wait a damn minute! That’s Randy Orton with a chair? What the hell…

HBK turns around and Orton cracks the chair over HBK’s skull. HBK is busted open. Ric Flair lets out a huge WOO! and then grabs the leg of Nash and twists it locking in the Figure Four Leg Lock. Nash screams in pain and automatically tries to reach for the bottom rope, but he is too far. Nash rolls over, Ric tries to block, but can’t. Nash reverses the Figure Four and Flair screams then breaks. Nash gets up limping after the Figure Four plus hanging his leg up on the top rope earlier. Nash grabs Ric Flair and hurls him across the ring. Flair bounces back and Nash hoists him up on his shoulder then nails a running powerslam onto the Nature Boy. Nash gets up and signals for the Jackknife Powerbomb. Triple H runs in suddenly with a sledgehammer behind Nash’s back. Triple H is about to hit Nash, but Nash turns around and catches it. Nash rips the hammer out of Triple H’s hands. Orton runs behind Nash the other way with the steel chair, but Nash snaps back and nails Orton’s chair hitting Orton in the face. Nash turns around and Triple H kicks him in the gut and sets him up for the Pedigree.
WINNER: Kevin Nash by DQ

Triple H is about to hit Nash with the Pedigree, but HBK runs in the ring and superkicks Triple H right in the jaw.

JR: Oh good lord! It’s breaking down right now! HBK! NASH! HHH! RANDY ORTON! FLAIR! It’s getting hectic out here!

HBK picks up Orton and hurls him over the top rope. Flair slides out of the ring with no energy left. Nash grabs Triple H off the mat and sets him up and executes a perfect Jackknife Powerbomb. The crowd goes crazy as HBK and Kevin Nash reunite doing their signature “2 Dudesâ€￾ pose in the ring.

King: Oh JR! This is sure not a good night for Evolution! Orton, Flair, and Triple H taken out and Batista facing Scott Steiner with the title on the line next week? This is not going to sit well with Triple H and the boys!

JR: Well, folks that’s all for Raw tonight, we will see you next week as Batista defends the Intercontinental Championship against Scott Steiner, plus Goldberg is now in possession of Undertaker’s motorcycle, how will Big Evil respond next week? For all of us at Raw, good night everyone!

UT4-1.jpg

WWE Raw presents
WWE Unforgiven

UnforgivenWTT-1.jpg

UnforgivenHBKvsRKO-1.jpg

UnforgivenWomensChampionship-1.jpg