WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

bm: I liked the main event alot, alot of huge superstars in the match but I think my favourte match would have had to have been RVD vs Kane, I like both of these superstars alot and Kane winning was great :)

wm: 3 minute warnings match for obvious reasons :yes:

BP: Well all of the promo's were good as usual but I quite liked Y2J /Bookers promo, it was good and made me laugh but the rest were also good...

wp: none for what I said above...

AF: Another great show, I am really enjoying your fueds and the promos are awesome...Your matches were also better this week imo, great show 8.5/10

Moonlight Drive

BM: ME, I'm glad 'Taker turned heel

WM: 3MW as already stated. Although The Dudleys are great to see

BP: I like them all, but I just liked Y2J/Booker, that 'call me when he's done' line is something I could definitely imagine Y2J saying

WP: N/a

AF: I love the idea of 'Boom or Bust', very unique

Plug: Please stop by WWU if you get a chance, WWU Monday Night dynamite 33 has been posted

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I am going with the main event tag team match, interesting to see the team of HHH and Batista as double champions, great work on it, and good to see Taker finally turning on Goldberg.

WM: 3MW, basic squash, and a horrible way to present Funaki and Brian Kendrick. I didn't expect honestly to see The Dudleyz as the team, so good work on that part of the angle.

BP: Y2J's was fun, especially the part in which he walks away and says tells me when he's done. I liked also the intensity on the last promo of the show with Taker.

WP: Austin's. For some reason, you can't nail his lines. Flair, HBK and Orton were right on, but not Austin.

AC: Good show. I read it hours ago, but until now I drop the review. I think that indeed instead of HBK vs Flair and Austin vs Orton we will get a tag team match at Summerslam. Nice show and I can see a Goldberg vs Taker feud after Summerslam. I will be reviewing.

Check out BTW, I will be reviewing.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: RVD vs. Kane- this was a great match. Good way to open the show with good offence from both.
WM: 3 Minute Warning squash- I never liked the 3MW gimmick and I never will, but I did like what happened after the match.
BP: I really liked the HBK/Flair/RKO/SCSA promo.
WP: Every promo served the purpose that it needed to.
AC: I was a little disapointed with the Hardy/Batista match, many of their past bouts were much better... The Dudleys vs. 3MW match should be interesting... The main event was good, but not the best... In the last sentence of the show you said that Undertaker pushed Goldberg, didn't you mean Coach?... The show seemed shorter this week than it usually is...
Plug: POI Episode 18 is up come check it out and leave a review.

Reaction score
Best Match: Batista and Triple H vs. Undertaker and Goldberg. You gotta make Taker and Goldberg feud. Its just too perfect.

Worst Match: I'm kinda over the three minute warning stuff too. I just read most of your matches starting with your first thread and I am about sick of them as well. It's not poorly done, its just like....well, this: :2girls1cup:

Best Promo: They were all very good, I'm very impressed with your promos as these are some of the best I have seen in my short time here. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Y2J and Booker. You definitely get their character perfectly.

Worst Promo: Um, they were all excellent. If I had to pick one I'd say Goldberg and Taker, though it was still good, Goldberg just isn't very good on the microphone so there wasn't much for you to do with him.

Additional Feedbacks: I like your writing and will definitely be subscribing to this thread. If you get a moment, please check out my new BTB, XCW: Full Throttle and leave a review. I'm new to this, so I need as much feedback as I can get. Keep up the great work!

MK3

Reaction score
Best Match: It was a tie between RVD vs Kane and Triple H and Batista vs Goldberg and the Undertaker. They were both quite good imo.

Worst Match: The three minute warning match.

Best Promo: Evolution promo/SCSA was very good to me.

Worst Promo: Their wasn't any bad promos.

Additional Comments: That was a great show, and was worth the time it took to read it. You are a very good promo writer, as also a match writer. I bet this will last a long time.

Cheap Plug: If you have the time, please check out ECW: Bringing Home Extreme! ECW #1 has been posted!

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c
Official Preview​

This Monday Night, the superstars of Monday Night Raw roll on into the town of Memphis, TN. With a few weeks to go until the biggest event of the Summer, WWE Summerslam, tempers soar and all hell will break loose!

Last week in the main event on Raw, it pinned the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H teaming with his Evolution teammate Batista, whom was awarded the vacant Intercontinental Championship earlier that night, to take on the unlikely team of Goldberg and Big Evil the Undertaker. Minutes before the match, Undertaker went to Goldberg’s locker room and attempted to bury the hatchet and work together, but Goldberg wouldn’t budge. Another fight almost broke out in the locker room for the second night in a row if it wasn’t for the Game Triple H interfering. In this most hostile of situations, both men attempted to go out and have the match never the less. Goldberg entered the match first and was taken to the limit by the dirty tactics of Evolution. Triple H delivered a huge chop block midway through the match which tweaked Goldberg’s knee and opened up hell on Earth for Goldberg. Undertaker hadn’t been in the match yet and finally went to help Bill out. He chased Evolution out of the ring and then turned to Goldberg. The ref was helping up Goldberg when the Undertaker got Goldberg back for not accepting his peace offering by booting an injured man in the face. Undertaker abandoned Goldberg from that point forward and Evolution put the beating on Da Man. Triple H busted Goldberg open and along with Batista proceeded to beat the hell out of him until Raw went off the air. With the Elimination Chamber looming at Summerslam, will Goldberg be capable of competing? Will the Deadman even qualify in his “Boom or Bust†match? Can anyone stop the team of Triple H and Batista?

Last week on Raw SmackDown GM Stephanie McMahon in one way or another brought her A game. 2 weeks ago on Raw Stephanie challenged Raw GM Eric Bischoff to a SmackDown vs. Raw Tag match at Summerslam, then as an addition or a warm up match for Eric Bischoff’s team, 3 Minute Warning, Steph would bring in a secondary SmackDown Tag Team. Steph brought in the high flying Funaki and Brian Kendrick. Bischoff thought it was a joke and 3 Minute Warning didn’t even need to beat them before Steph called them back and forfeited. While Bischoff was celebrating and 3 Minute Warning had their backs turned, the Dudley Boys, who were previously fired by Eric Bischoff, hopped the barricade and ambushed 3 Minute Warning. Bischoff tried escaping, but he suffered far more than 3 Minute Warning did as the Dudley Boys drilled Bischoff through a table with a 3D. To top it all off, Stephanie McMahon officially announced that the SmackDown Brand signed the Dudley Boys from free agency and that they would be her team in the Summerslam SmackDown! vs. Raw War! Will Eric Bischoff strike back this week against Stephanie and the rest of SmackDown? Find out this Monday!

Last week the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels made a second attempt and challenged Ric Flair once more to a match at Summerslam. Ric Flair came down the ramp again and stood face to face with Shawn Michaels, but had the same response. He refused the match against Michaels. That didn’t sit well with HBK, and he insisted once again, but Ric had a trick up his sleeve. The Legend Killer Randy Orton emerged behind Michaels and he and Flair beat the hell out of Michaels. As Ric held HBK up for Randy to RKO him, Stone Cold Steve Austin busted out to a thunderous ovation and chased off Evolution. Randy promised two weeks ago that he would call out Stone Cold, but Austin didn’t seem too patient and surprised the Legend Killer. What is next for, now, all four of these men?

Last week Chris Jericho and Booker T got into a heated argument as both men heard that each other’s “Boom or Bust†match was this coming Monday, as there is only one per week, tune into Monday Night Raw this Monday Night to see who is going to try to secure their spot in the Elimination Chamber!

Also…
-The new Intercontinental Champion Batista battles RVD
-Jazz takes on Gail Kim 1 on 1
-The Third “Boom or Bust†match

All this plus much, much, more this Monday Night on Raw!

SmackDown! News:
For all of you Raw fans that missed WWE SmackDown! last Thursday Night, here’s what you missed!

As the rivalry between Kurt Angle and the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar grows, last week on SmackDown! Kurt Angle struck a deal with Stephanie McMahon, the SmackDown! GM, to choose Brock Lesnar’s opponent that night. Brock Lesnar stood in the ring awaiting his opponent, but it ended up being his opponents. Brock Lesnar had to take on the WWE Tag Team Champions, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, Team Angle, in a handicap match. First Brock tore through Charlie Haas and then ripped Shelton to shreds. Brock almost won the match, until Haas and Benjamin whipped Lesnar into the ref. Kurt ran down the ramp and into the ring and took Lesnar down. Angle told Benjamin to get the WWE title. Team Angle picked up Lesnar and Angle cracked Lesnar across the skull with the WWE Championship busting him open. Angle slapped on the Ankle Lock as Lesnar was gushing blood. The challenger sent a message to the champion, how will Lesnar retaliate?

As Big Show recovered from John Cena’s previous attacks, he plotted an attack of his own. John Cena said he wanted to take the fight to Big Show to the streets, but Big Show beat him to the punch. Big Show ambushed Cena in the parking lot and proceeded in front of the arena. In the midst of all the screaming WWE fans, the Big Show chokeslammed the Doctor of Thuganomics onto the hood of a limousine parked outside. The United States Champion just might have put his biggest competition out for good, will Cena recuperate for his match against the World’s Largest Athlete at Summerslam for US Gold?

It was a welcome party like none other as “Hulkamania†himself, Hulk Hogan, welcomed back his tag team partner, Edge, from being out for a couple weeks due to Team Angle’s antics. However, Edge stated he had a lot of time to think while lying in a hospital bed, and came to peace with himself and what he had to do. Nobody saw it coming as Edge challenged Hulk Hogan to a match at Summerslam. Hulk Hogan didn’t hesitate and said that it would be an honor to face Edge at the biggest event of the Summer. It is being billed as “Hulk-a-mania†vs. “The Hulk-a-maniac,†this can only happen at Summerslam!

WS3.jpg

WWE Raw and SmackDown! present
WWE Summerslam
LIVE on PPV from Boston, MA!

Summerslam8.png
Summerslam7.png

Summerslam4.png
Summerslam2.png

Summerslam1.png
Summerslam5.png

Reaction score
Hey preview is good makes me really look forward to the next show. Can not wait to see what Goldberg will try and do to Taker after last week he will not be happy.

Raw and Smackdown war is really getting heated cant wait to see who pulls out victorius at Summerslam but until then cannot wait for the twist and turns until then.

Is there a tag team match in the making. HBK AND AUSTIN AGAINST RIC FLAIR AND RANDY ORTON i hope so that would be a terrific match up. Also lookin forward to the next BOOM OR BUST.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well Summerslam is shaping up to be one hell of a program.. I will definatley read, and review you'r next show's...

Here are some question's..

1) When exactly is Summerslam? How many Raw's 'til then?

2) Will you be doing the Smackdown! macthes? Writing them in full, recap, or just result's?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Haven't reviewed your show in a couple of weeks, preview looks Niiice.

It's good to see the feuds getting farther ahead for Summerslam, the PPV looks good. It's pretty interesting to see you use the Smackdown brand too for the PPV, some of the feuds you thought up there are looking pretty nice. I'll try to drop a review if I can.

Evil Austin

I haven't been too good over here but I will definately reveiw the Summerslam show, Here are my predictions for it .. ( if the card till than changes, Ill make predictions once more.. )

Elimination Chamber Main Event - Hard to chose But I am going for the Undertaker
WWE Championship Match - Brock Lesnar I think will retain the gold
Hogan vs Edge Not sure what is going on here with the rivalry or why they are fighting but I think that Edge might win.
Smackdown vs Raw Dudley Boys vs 3 Minute Warning - I see 3 Minute Warning to get the win and cheat / steal a win some how. Maybe a DQ... ?
US Title John Cena vs Big Show I see Superman John Cena picking up a win..
Womens ChampionshipGAIL KIM FOR THE WIN....

WWERULES

Reaction score
My SS prediticions-

Elimination Chamber Match- This one has the potential to be a phenomenal match, if booked right. My advice, keep Goldberg strong here even if he doesn't win.
Prediction: I can't see anyone else winning so- Trips to retain.

WWE title- should be an awesome match, your writings always really good.
Prediction- Angle to win.

Edge vs. Hulk- Should be good.
Prediction: This is where Edge should start to rise to the top, Edge to win.

Dudleys vs. 3 Min Warning
Prediction- Hard to tell, I'd say keep Raw strong here- 3 Min Warning to win.

U.S. Title- Big Show please!!!

Women's title- I'd like Gail to get a good push. So Gail for champ!!!!

Plug: Check out and review WWE: Unchained Fury!

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c

VIDEO: Highlights of last week’s main event where the Undertaker big booted Goldberg unleashing Batista and Triple H’s onslaught on Goldberg almost crippling him.

Undertaker’s music hits as Big Evil rolls out of the gate and down the ramp to a horrible ovation.

JR
: Well ladies and gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Raw, we are very glad you joined us this week. JR Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler ringside and looks like we are kicking this week of with the Deadman the Undertaker, the same man who turned on his partner Goldberg last week. We all know Goldberg and Undertaker were never on the same page, but after Undertaker abandoned Goldberg last week, Batista and Triple H, Evolution, beat the holy hell out of Bill Goldberg, and many fans point the finger at Undertaker because he opened the door to that onslaught.

King: Well JR, nobody knows the answer as to why Taker did that, except for the man in the middle of the ring right now…Big Evil the Undertaker.

Taker: Now I am well aware some of you people aren’t too happy with my actions last week, I am fine with that. Because what I did is a small price to pay for what I once had. You see, back in May when I returned to Monday Nights, I had it all, I was in the primetime place for what I thought would be a title reign with the World Heavyweight Championship, now almost 2 months have gone by I still don’t have my World’s title. There’s only one reason for that not becoming a reality, and that thing’s name was Bill Goldberg. You see, I came to Raw after Goldberg was fired, it was out of my hands, had nothing to do with me, less competition in my mind, but the very night after I had one of the greatest matches in my career with Chris Jericho at Bad Blood, Goldberg gets reinstated to Raw and takes my spot.

JR: My ass Undertaker! My ass! That doesn’t mean you had to brutalize him last week!

Taker: From what I am looking at, Goldberg is going to be out of action for awhile, so what happened last week has just made my odds of becoming World Champ much greater. Now, what a coincidence, when Goldberg is here, my chances of becoming World Champion decrease, but when he isn’t here, my chances soar through the damn roof. Does anyone see a pattern here? Looks to me like Raw is only big enough for one of us Bill and as of right now, Raw is once again Undertaker’s Yard!

Triple H’s music hits as the World Heavyweight Champion the Game comes down the ramp.

HHH
: Hold on here Big Evil, if I am listening right, is your pathetic little ass taking credit for what happened to Bill Goldberg last week? Listen big man, if anyone deserves credit for what happened to Goldberg last week, it’s me jack! Triple H! However, there’s someone else who deserves a little credit, and no Taker, it’s still not you, and it’s this man…

Evolution’s music hits as the Intercontinental Champion Batista comes down the ramp.

HHH
: The floor is all yours Big Man.

Batista: Thank you Hunter. You know something Undertaker, you say Raw is only big enough for you or Goldberg, well, the way I see it, Raw is only big enough for Evolution, nothing else. Plus, who the hell are you to even think you are going to be in the Elimination Chamber at Summerslam? You haven’t even had your “Boom or Bust†match yet, if I am not mistaking your turn is next week. I think…

HHH: Oh, oh, the light bulb just flicked on Batista, I got an idea. Undertaker, since you think “Raw is only big enough for Undertaker,†how about you put your money where your mouth is next week. I am pretty tight with the boss, Eric Bischoff, he wouldn’t mind if I play match maker right here tonight, how about, since Booker T and Chris Jericho have their “Boom or Bust†matches tonight, how about next week in your “Boom or Bust†match, you take on Evolution’s Animal, the Intercontinental Champion, Batista!?!?!

Taker: Triple H, if you think this chump is going to stand in my way from getting your World Heavyweight Championship, so be it, I will bulldoze his ass too, you, got yourself a match! I didn’t let Goldberg get in my way, Batista isn’t going to get in my way, the Elimination Chamber won’t stand in my way, and I will be damned if I am going to let you stand in my way Hunter! Raw is my Yard from here on out, and what the big dog wants in his yard, he takes it, even if it has your name on it Triple H!

HHH: We’ll see Deadman, we’ll see come Summerslam, come on Dave…

Triple H and Batista start to leave the ring.

Taker
: Hey Triple H.

Triple H turns back around.

Taker
: My schedule is now booked solid next week, but I have nothing on the agenda tonight, how about I kick you skinny little ass right here tonight!?!?!

JR: Undertaker is challenging the Game here tonight?

Taker: How about you put your money where your mouth is for once Triple H and take me on one on one in this very ring here tonight!

HHH: Hell, if I take your ass out just like I did Goldberg’s, Batista’s spot in that chamber will be as good as ours, Deadman…tonight, it’s Game On!

PROMO: Elimination Chamber Hype

Scott Steiner’s music hits as Big Poppa Pump comes down the ramp.

King:
Here come Big Poppa Pump JR, get a load of those arms, I have never seen anyone with arms bigger than Scott Steiner!

JR: King, I have never seen anyone like Scott Steiner period! This guy has amazing strength!

Mark Henry’s music hits as the World’s Strongest Man comes down the ramp.

King
: Looks like Steiner will need all the strength he can “muscle†up to take on the World’s Strongest Man JR!

Scott Steiner vs. Mark Henry
Steiner walks up to Mark Henry in the middle of the ring and starts flexing his muscles in front of him. Mark Henry isn’t impressed and tries to flex his muscles. The crowd laughs as Steiner does too. Steiner shoots and lands right after right onto Henry. Steiner hurls Henry to the ropes, but Henry counters and hurls Steiner to the ropes. Steiner bounces back and both mammoths collide and don’t move an inch. Henry fires off a right and then Steiner fires a right of his own. Mark Henry nails Steiner in the ribs with a huge knee and then nails a huge tree limb like forearm across the back of Steiner. Steiner gets down to his knees as Henry kicks him in the chest and Steiner falls to the mat. Mark picks Steiner up and then hard chops him across the chest. Steiner backs up in pain into the corner. Mark Henry charges Steiner. Scott Steiner dodges Henry last minute and Henry slams sternum first into the top turnbuckles. Mark bounces out of the corner and turns around right into a huge German Suplex by Scott Steiner. Scott Steiner snaps up to his feet and walks over to Mark Henry on the mat and then goes to the mat and starts doing push ups right next to Mark Henry to a huge ovation. Steiner gets up and picks up Henry. Steiner nails him with a forearm to the face and hurls him across the ring. Mark Henry bounces back off the ropes and goes for a clothesline on Steiner, but Steiner ducks and locks in a sleeper from behind countering Henry. Mark Henry starts fading fast. Henry bends over lifting Steiner off his feet and then hurls himself backwards and smashes Steiner between the mat and his own body. Mark Henry rolls off of Steiner and hooks the leg pinning him 1…2…kickout! Mark Henry gets up and drags Steiner up with him and delivers a huge headbutt. Steiner wobbles and then falls over and catches himself on the top rope. Mark Henry charges Steiner, but Steiner gets the boot up and clocks Henry in the face. Mark backs up holding his face and Steiner charges Henry and clotheslines him. Henry gets up and Steiner kicks him in the gut. Steiner sets up Henry for a suplex, but switches it up and nails a huge swinging neckbreaker on the World’s Strongest Man. Steiner gets on Henry’s back and locks in the Steiner Recliner. Mark struggles and then taps out to Scott Steiner.
WINNER: Scott Steiner

JR: Wait a minute! Steiner beats Henry! Steiner Recliner! What a move!

King: Oh boy JR, if I was Mark Henry I wouldn’t be too happy right now, I mean look at him, 3 weeks ago he was on top of the world beating Christian, then the next week he lost to Goldberg, and this week he lost to Scott Steiner, the words “downward spiral†can describe this scenario perfectly!

Scott Steiner gets up and raises his arms in victory and flexes his guns.

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Eric Bischoff is sitting at his desk on the phone.

Bischoff: So do you think he’ll be able to wrestle come Summerslam? …Are you sure…than don’t give me an answer if you aren’t I mean…well, okay…call me back then? …alright, bye.

Chris Jericho and Booker T walk into Eric Bischoff’s office arguing.

Booker
: Sucka it’s yo match!

Y2J: When are you going to shut the hell up!

Booker: I ain’t going to shut the hell up until you get yo ass beat out there in that ring 1…2…3 and forfeit yo Elimination Chamber spot to me…the 5 time WCW Champion Booker T! Now can you dig that??

Bischoff: Would both of you zip your lips okay? We can all act like civilized adults. Now, what seems to be the problem gentlemen? Chris…you first.

Y2J: Well Eric…

Booker: How come Chris gets to go first man? Booker T is one of the biggest legends in this profession, I haven’t gotten my rematch from WrestleMania XIX yet, I get disrespected night in and night out. This sucka don’t even deserve to be in the Elimination Chamber, let alone talk first, I am…

Y2J: Sick of this arguing, yea I am, tell me something I don’t know dreadlocks…

Bischoff: Alright! Alright! I know what this is about; it’s about your “Boom or Bust†matches isn’t it? Chris, you think its Booker’s turn and Booker you think it’s Chris’ turn. No one but I, have the answer to your little quandary. Right here tonight, it will be Chris Jericho vs…

Stephanie McMahon walks into the picture.

Bischoff
: Oh come on, can’t a General Manager have a quiet night for once.

Steph: Oh don’t mind me Eric, my whole night has been pretty quite, but thanks for being considerate. I have come here to Raw tonight, without the Dudley Boys may I add, because I have a little, my father has a little problem with two of your superstars. You see in the WWE, there’s a rule for champions on both brands, it’s called the thirty day rule, that being where all champions must defend their titles within thirty days of their last title match, and there are two gentlemen on your roster whom haven’t lived up to that, coincidently that being 3 Minute Warning. The last time 3 Minute Warning defended their World Tag Team Championships was at Bad Blood, and that was 2 months ago Eric…

Bischoff: Don’t tell me how to run my show Steph, this isn’t SmackDown! I don’t tell you how to run your show!

Steph: Oh I am not telling you how to run your show, the chairman of the WWE is, Vince McMahon, and if you don’t want to get slapped with a huge fine Eric, I propose you have 3 Minute Warning defend their tag titles asap because if you don’t, well, I don’t think you want to face my Father face to face.

Bischoff panics.

Bischoff
: Alright, you know what Steph, I turn negatives into positives…

Eric Bischoff looks towards Booker T and Chris Jericho.

Bischoff
: Tonight, Chris Jericho and Booker T will have their “Boom or Bust†match, both of them, but not against one another, they will team up, yea that’s right, against Jamal and Rosey, 3 Minute Warning, and it will be for the World Tag Team Championship!

Steph: Wow, Eric, that’s a pretty good match, Booker, Chris, good luck in your match tonight.

JR: Boom or Bust for the World tag titles? Is that possible? What if Jamal and Rosey win, are they in the Elimination Chamber?

Evolution’s music hits as the Animal Batista comes down the ramp.

JR:
Here is a superstar that shot up the ranks so quickly, he passed most others by! Batista had been battling Jeff Hardy for the Intercontinental Championship all summer long and he finally got the belt last week, however it was awarded to him after Bischoff stripped Hardy of the title at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular.

King: Let’s not forget, it was awarded to him after he beat Jeff Hardy in a match last week on Raw.

JR: You are correct there King.

RVD’s music hits as Rob Van Dam comes down the ramp.

King
: Hey look JR! It’s that idiot who lost his chance at the Elimination Chamber last week!

JR: Now King that’s not fair, RVD showed heart in his match against Kane and you know it. RVD is a top level athlete and in my mind he didn’t lose a damn thing just gained more respect than he was already getting from fans worldwide!

RVD vs. Batista
RVD and Batista circle the ring and RVD stops and does his signature RVD taunt to the crowd then Batista runs up from behind and pummels the hell out of him. Batista shoves RVD into the corner and stomps the hell out of him. RVD falls and is now sitting up right in the corner. Batista puts his boot across the throat of Van Dam and begins to choke him. RVD tries to get out but Batista puts more pressure on. The ref tries to break it but can’t and counts 1…2…3…4…and Batista lets go. Batista picks RVD up by the hair and sets him in the corner standing up. Batista walks backwards and then charges Mr. Monday Night and goes for a shoulder thrust but RVD counters and gets his legs up. RVD lands on his feet behind Batista and Batista stops himself from going shoulder first into the ring post. Batista turns around and RVD nails a huge spin kick and Batista falls backwards into the corner. RVD charges Batista and nails the Monkey Flip flipping Batista up and out of the corner onto his back. RVD runs up the turnbuckles and springboards off the top rope with his legs and lands a huge moonsault onto the Animal Batista. RVD quickly covers Batista 1…kickout! Batista kicks out and hurls Van Dam halfway across the ring in the process. RVD quickly gets up and charges Batista once more. He jumps towards him and Batista catches him and locks him straight into a bear hug. Batista whips RVD around like a rag doll and hurls him across the ring. Batista walks over and drags RVD up and quickly hoists him up on his shoulder. Batista goes for a running powerslam, but RVD slides out of the back last minute. Batista turns around and RVD lands kicks to the knee and legs of Evolution’s Animal. RVD follows through with a huge heel kick to the side of the head. Batista stumbles to the side and RVD runs and springboards backwards off the rope and nails a huge flying back elbow to Batista. RVD runs up and covers Batista for the win 1…2…kickout! RVD gets up and runs off the ropes and somersaults into a his famed Rolling Thunder. RVD goes to cover Batista once more 1…2…kickout!

JR: Oh what a fighter this Van Dam is, eventhough Batista keeps kicking out, this kid just won’t give up!

RVD picks up Batista, but Batista fights back with hard shots to the gut. Batista connects with a forearm to the face and then a quick knee to the gut. Batista whips RVD into the corner and Van Dam slams shoulder first into the steel ring post. RVD stays lodged in the corner unable to move because of the unbelievable pain. Batista goes over and tries to unlodge him, but the ref tries to stop him, RVD shoots his leg back and low blows Batista and the ref isn’t aware because he is screaming at Batista. Batista goes down hard and lies on the mat. RVD capitalizes and hops onto the third rope. RVD does his taunt and then goes for the 5 Star Frog Splash and nails it onto the Animal Batista. RVD connects with the hook to the leg for the cover 1…2…kickout!

JR: Batista kicked out of the 5 Star Frog Splash! By God, not many can live up to that can they King???

King: No JR, I can’t say they can, what power shown by Batista here!

RVD can’t believe it and goes to pin Batista again 1…kickout! Batista shoots up and RVD and the Animal exchange shots left and right. Batista follows up with a knee to the gut. Batista sets him up and nails RVD for a huge Pump Handle Slam. Batista covers Van Dam this time for the 1…2…RVD gets his foot on the bottom rope. Batista pulls him into the center of the ring and gets on top of him and unloads multiple mounted punches and forearms to the face. Batista grabs RVD’s head and bangs it against the canvas over and over until the ref pulls the Animal off of him. RVD tries to crawl away and pulls himself up by the second rope. Batista runs and nails a running knee to the back of RVD. RVD hangs on the second rope and Batista grabs the top rope and pushes RVD forward with his foot choking the life out of Van Dam. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…and Batista lets go. Batista grabs RVD up off the canvas and bounces him off the ropes. RVD bounces back and Batista nails him with a backdrop, but RVD lands on his feet behind the Animal. RVD pushes Batista against the ropes and connects with the roll up 1…2…kickout! Batista gets up and RVD goes for a kick and Batista catches it. He scoops up the rest of him and throws him with a fall away slam. RVD screams in pain at the end of the ring as Batista sizes him up. RVD gets to his feet somehow and Batista drills him with a Spear. Batista snaps up to his feet and jerks the top rope up and down signaling for the Batista Bomb. Batista picks Van Dam up and drills him down with the Batista Bomb. Batista hooks the leg for the cover 1…2…3!
WINNER: Batista

JR: What power shown by the resident Animal of Evolution! Batista Bomb to RVD!

King: Wow JR, this must really kill all the momentum RVD has going for himself, he comes back from injury, and now he lost against Batista following last week’s loss with Kane, I sure wouldn’t want to be him right now!

JR: Hey, wait a damn minute King, RVD is no walk in the park, this guy can throw with the best of them, he might not always come out victorious but he brings everything he has to the table week in and week out!

King: Sure, but it seems what he is bringing to the table just isn’t enough to cut it these days on Raw!

Batista raises his arms in victory holding up the Intercontinental Championship.

Jeff Hardy runs down the ramp to a thunderous ovation.

JR
: By God King! It’s Jeff Hardy!

Hardy runs into the ring behind Batista and ambushes him. Hardy stomps the hell out of Batista to a huge pop. Hardy grabs the Intercontinental Championship and waits for Batista to get up. Batista gets up and turns around and Hardy charges him looking to crack the belt off the skull, but Batista counters and hurls him up and drills him back down with a spinebuster. Batista looks at Hardy squirming on the mat and laughs and then walks up the ramp.

JR: Jeff tried sending the message to Batista, but Batista intercepted it and sent him own, that being a huge spinebuster! Looks to me Jeff wants his rematch for Intercontinental Gold!

BACKSTAGE:
Stephanie McMahon walks around backstage and suddenly stops and looks at the person walking towards her. Vince McMahon appears and walks up to Stephanie.

Steph: …Dad? What are you doing here? I just…

Vince: I know, I know, Steph, thank you for being my messenger, but I thought, that this week, I would come right here to Monday Night Raw! Vincent Kennedy McMahon is here, we are live! I miss this feeling, but I didn’t come here for my benefit Stephanie, as you know I am not too happy with the way things are going here, I thank you for helping me, but I am going out there right now and I got a huge announcement concerning many aspects of this show. Make sure you stay tuned, as well as our WWE fans out there, you won’t want to miss this…

JR: Vince McMahon? Announcement? What could this mean?

COMMERCIAL

Vince McMahon’s theme hits as the Chairman of WWE comes down the ramp.

King
: There he is JR! Vincent Kennedy McMahon! The last time we saw him, he reinstated Goldberg to Monday Nights! That was huge, but this I have a feeling is even bigger!

Vince: Alright ladies and gentlemen, I didn’t come here to benefit myself, oddly, this little visit is for the betterment of Monday Night Raw. For the past few months on this program, there has been one maniacal, egotistical, self centered General Manager who has just been in it for himself. This man thinks he is improving the ratings by…firing superstars…making handicap matches pinning one superstar against 2 giant men…firing referees…stripping superstars of titles…awarding superstars titles…and endangering their superstars, ala last week. So I came here tonight because…someone is going to join…yes…the VINCE MCMAHON KISS MY ASS CLUB!!!

King: OH!!!! JR! Did you hear that???

JR: I sure did King! I just don’t hope it’s me, I have had to do that more times, well, you, get the picture.

Vince: That’s right, it’s the most prestigious club existing in the WWE today and I personally think it’s a great honor to be part of this club, even though some superstars don’t approve, hell some of the CEO’s don’t even approve, I know my wife isn’t a big fan, but you know what? Who cares about my wife when I call the shots around here? Now, moving onto business, who is the lucky man that is going to be inducted into this most sacred of unions? Well, that is an easy one, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, wherever he may be, the Raw General Manager…Eric Bischoff!

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as nobody comes out of the gate.

Vince
: Oh come on Eric, I know you’re back there, don’t give me the run around, we all know what happens when you cross the boss right?

Nobody comes out.

Vince: Eric, nobody is going to make a fool out of me on national TV, damnit! Get out here! I swear I will shut you down faster than I did to WCW!!!

Eric Bischoff finally comes out and into the ring.

Bischoff
: Vince…let me explain…

Vince: Time for talking it done Mr. Bischoff, but, oh, time for kissing ass is always welcomed. Let me just…

Vince starts undoing his pants.

Bischoff
: Vince! Wait! Everything that have ever done for this show had nothing to do with me, I did it for you, I wanted to make you proud! Vince, can’t you see…that you are my hero?

JR: Oh god, there is more than one type of ass kissing in that ring than intended.

Bischoff: I mean come on! I am basically what is selling Summerslam this year! The Elimination Chamber? Ring a bell? I have made Raw the most dominant brand this company has ever seen!

Vince: I beg to differ, no brand is better than Daddy’s little girl’s SmackDown.

Bischoff: My mistake Vince…but if you look at the buyrates for the past PPV’s, Raw has been the dominant show apposed to SmackDown, you can’t argue with the numbers Vince!

Vince: That you are correct Eric, but how can you explain the firings? Title stripping? Injuries? Etc.

Bischoff: Well…

Vince: That’s right! You can’t! So everyone knows what that means!

Vince resumes undoing his pants.

Bischoff
: Vince please! I’ll do whatever you want, but please don’t make me do this! I am putting myself at your mercy Vince! Please! Please!

Vince: Wait, so what you are telling me is that you are not going to…kiss my ass…tonight? Well, that calls for one thing, since you like firing superstars and referees maybe you need to see how that feels, how about the people here? Who here wants to see Vincent Kennedy McMahon fire Eric Bischoff right here live on Raw???

The crowd erupts.

Bischoff: No! No! No!

Vince: No is right Eric, I am not going to fire you tonight, nor am I going to have you kiss my ass. I came here tonight for two reasons, one, to scare you. I wanted you to see how easy it is to fail in this business, even though you failed at WCW, never the less. Number two, you see the things that I said you did wrong earlier, I meant it, and that’s why I employed some, well, help, a Co-GM sort of speak. Now I have been watching Raw and there’s a man with such authority amongst the rest of the locker room, this man has a huge fan base, and he knows exactly what it is like to be one of the guys, so that’s why, Mr. Bischoff, you know this man very well, so I don’t think you need any ice breakers….let’s welcome the new Co-Raw GM!!!

Stone Cold Steve Austin’s music hits as the Texas Rattlesnake comes down the ramp.

JR
: Wait a minute! It’s Stone Cold Steve Austin? General Manager? What a shocker! Business is about to pick up King!

King: Well he nailed that one on the head with huge fan base, you hear this crowd JR?

Vince shakes Austin’s hand as Vince gets out of the ring. Austin grabs a microphone. Austin extends his hand to Eric Bischoff.

Austin: From the bottom of my heart Eric, (WHAT!) I sure as hell hope we can make this work (WHAT!) …aren’t you going to shake my damn hand?

Bischoff just stares at Austin.

Austin: You look like you are going to cry, (WHAT!) all I am asking is for you to shake my hand.

Bischoff drops his microphone and walks away, out of the ring, and up the ramp.

Austin
: Well, looks like Eric Bischoff doesn’t want to shake Stone Cold’s hand, well then Stone Cold says the hell with him. (WHAT!) The hell with Eric Bischoff, (WHAT!) Now, if you are ready for Stone Cold to raise even more hell than ever before, gimme a hell yea! (HELL YEA!) I think this deserves a toast!

Austin indulges in one of his famed beer bashes to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.

BACKSTAGE:
Randy Orton and Ric Flair stare watching this on the monitor and shake their heads.

COMMERCIAL

Gail Kim’s music hits as Gail comes down the ramp.

King
: This night just keeps getting better JR! Stone Cold as General Manager, and now Gail Kim? What more can a man want!?

JR: Some good Oklahoma BBQ wouldn’t be too much to ask for would it?

Jazz’s music hits as Jazz comes down the ramp.

Gail Kim vs. Jazz

Kim and Jazz circle the ring and then lock up. Jazz uses her brute strength to push Gail back into the corner. The ref makes Jazz break the hold and Jazz let’s go, but then quick delivers a kick to the gut. Gail stumbles out of the corner and Jazz bounces her off the ropes, but Gail reverses and hurls Jazz across the ring. Jazz bounces off the ropes and Gail charges her and nails her with a flying clothesline. Jazz gets up and Gail goes for another clothesline, but Jazz ducks and gets behind Gail. Jazz grabs Gail Kim and plants her with a backdrop suplex. Jazz makes the quick cover 1…2…kickout! Jazz sits Gail up and locks in a headlock. Jazz chokes the life out of Gail Kim but the crowd starts clapping and getting behind Gail. Gail feeds off the crowd and slowly gets to her feet. Gail nails some elbows to the gut of Jazz and Jazz breaks the hold. Gail kicks Jazz in the gut and sets her up for suplex. Gail Kim nails a picture perfect suplex on Jazz and then follows through and hooks the leg covering Jazz 1…2…kickout! Gail picks Jazz up, but Jazz nabs Kim with a cheap rake to the eye. Jazz knees Gail in the gut and then picks her up and drops her with a gut buster onto the knee. Jazz keeps her and picks lifts her again and plants her with the second gut buster in a row. She keeps hold of her again and lifts her up and drops her with a body slam. Jazz covers Gail 1…2…kickout at the last second! Jazz shakes her head and picks Gail up. Gail counters and drop toe holds Jazz and she goes face first into the second turnbuckle. Jazz flips over and sits up in the corner as Gail charges her. Gail connects with a Bronco Buster to Jazz. Gail gets up to a huge pop as Jazz stumbles to her feet and Gail nails her with a hip toss. Jazz gets up and Gail nails another hip toss. Jazz gets up again as Gail goes for a third hip toss, but Jazz blocks and clocks Gail with a clothesline. Jazz sits Gail up and then runs off the ropes and delivers a huge boot to the face. Jazz laughs and then covers Gail for the win 1…2…kickout! Jazz gets up and picks Gail up for the powerbomb. She hoists Gail up, but Gail Kim counters mid stream into a head scissors takedown and Jazz falls forward neck first onto the second rope. Jazz gets up and runs at Gail for a clothesline, but Gail ducks and grabs the neck for a neckbreaker on Jazz. Gail covers Jazz 1…2…kickout! Gail gets up and signals for Jazz to get up. Jazz gets up and Gail goes for superkick but Jazz ducks and Gail turns back around. Jazz goes for a big boot, but Gail ducks and gets behind Jazz and goes for an inverted DDT, but Jazz swings out and knees Gail in the gut and drops her with a spinebuster. Jazz covers Gail Kim 1…2…kickout!

Molly Holly comes down the ramp flaunting her WWE Women’s Championship.

JR
: There she is folks, the reigning WWE Women’s Champion. Molly will be defending that title against the likes of Gail Kim and Jazz at Summerslam, but what is she doing out here King?

Jazz gets up and locks eyes with Molly from the ring. Gail gets a second wind and rolls up Jazz from behind 1…2…kickout! Gail gets up and catches her breath but also locks eyes with the champ on the outside. Jazz gets up and charges Gail, Gail turns around and Jazz goes for a big boot, but Gail pulls down the top rope and Jazz flies up and over the top rope and falls right in front of Molly Holly. Gail grabs the top rope and springboards over looking for a flying crossbody onto Jazz, but Jazz dodges and Gail clobbers the WWE Women’s Champion Molly Holly instead. Gail gets up and gets blasted with a clothesline from Jazz on the outside. Jazz picks Gail up and hurls her back into the ring and hooks the leg 1…2…kickout! Jazz picks Gail up and goes for the body slam, but Gail slips out of the back and bounces off the ropes and nails a bulldog onto Jazz. Gail gets up to a huge pop and Molly runs into the ring and takes down Gail Kim.
WINNER: Gail Kim by DQ

JR: Molly Holly just stopped this match! By God King what a takedown!

King: This is breaking down here JR! I don’t know, someone has to step in and stop this!

Molly and Gail beat the hell out of each other back and fourth until Jazz grabs Gail off of Molly and throws her over the top rope. Molly stares at Jazz thinking she helped her. Jazz picks up the Women’s Championship, stares at it, than throws it down to Molly.

King: I think I am picking Jazz as the new Women’s Champion JR, did you see that glare she gave Molly? We might be looking at the new champ!

JR: I thought you were crazy about Gail Kim King?

King: Well sure Gail has the looks, but how can you argue with the physique of Jazz?

BACKSTAGE:
Co-GM Stone Cold walks into his new office and stares at the desk. He pushes everything off the top of the desk and slaps his cooler on it. Austin sits at his desk, cracks open a cold one, and takes a sip. He hears a knock at the door. Randy Orton walks in.

Austin: What the hell do you want?

Orton: Well Steve…

Austin: Son…what did I tell you about calling me Steve? Listen here, from now on, you, and you specifically, have to refer to me as General Manager Stone Cold, got me?

Orton: Alright, General Manager Stone Cold, let me be the first to congratulate you on your new position.

Austin: Thanks I guess, you know kid, it takes a lot of balls to come up to me like you are doing right now knowing out history, but I admire that in a guy, want a beer?

Orton: Sure…

Austin: Sorry son, I can’t allow my employees to drink on the job, and I am ashamed you would even think of doing so, what the hell do you want?

Orton: Well, I was thinking…

Austin: You know something? Nobody gives a damn what you think, but you coming into my office flicks the light bulb on in the old noggin. You are good friends with Ric Flair ain’t ya? Well, now that I am GM, I am saving HBK the trouble, right now, I am making the match, the Showstopper Shawn Michaels vs. the Nature Boy Ric Flair at Summerslam in a couple weeks. No Shawn ain’t gotta be pissing and moaning inside my ring anymore waiting for Ric Flair to get off his ass and finally accept his challenge like a man!

Orton: Well, General Manager, I can inform Ric about this if you wish?

Austin: You sucking up to me boy? What do you want from me? You have to be here for something? You want a match at Summerslam?

Orton: Well, that is great exposure, if you insist I guess…

Austin: Hell, you will probably intrude on Ric’s match if I don’t give you one right, plus we are pretty short on refs thanks to Eric Bischoff firing Earl, hell, someone has to stop punks like you, so I am appointing a guest referee for this match…

Orton: Let me guess, it’s me isn’t it? What a match that’s going to be…

Austin: Who ever mentioned you kid? I meant me you stupid son of a bitch, at Summerslam in on of the biggest matches of the summer, the Texas Rattlesnake will maintain order and call that son of a bitch right down the middle, now I will have a drink to that!

Austin pops open a beer and starts chugging it.

Orton: …well, what about me? Do I still get my match?

Austin spits out his beer.

Austin: You’re still here? I thought you left! A match? Listen, Summerslam is a huge PPV, for top name talent, take my match for example, Ric Flair is a 16 time World Champion, HBK is a 5 time WWE Champion…5 time? Is that right? Oh well, plus yours truly is a multi-time WWE Champion, and you…what the hell have you done Randy? Nothing, nada, hell, I don’t know how to say nothing in any other language so we will leave it at that, Randy, sorry kid, maybe next year. As you can see, I am quite busy, I got a cooler full of patients that I need to tend to, so I believe you know where the door is…

Orton stands there not moving. Austin gets up in Orton’s face.

Austin: I believe your new Co-GM just excused you…get the hell out of my office!

Orton swallows his pride and leaves.

COMMERCIAL

JR: Well ladies and gentlemen, this is coming straight from the office of our new Co-GM Stone Cold Steve Austin, at Summerslam in a couple weeks, Batista will defend his Intercontinental Championship against Jeff Hardy, that's right, Batista and Hardy one more time, but this time it will be Falls Count Anywhere! Oh what a match that is going to be!

3 Minute Warning’s music hits as the World Tag Team Champions Jamal and Rosey come down the ramp.

JR
: Here is my question to you King, now that Eric Bischoff’s power streak has been cut a little short, with him being the master of 3 Minute Warning, do you think Jamal and Rosey’s game will be a little off here in their title defense?

King: That’s a good question JR, these guys haven’t had a 2 on 2 tag match in almost two months, plus they aren’t facing no Brian Kendrick and Funaki like they did last week, they are facing Chris Jericho and Booker T, two of the most decorated stars in the sport, however, nobody knows if they can get along long enough to snag the World Tag Titles, let along their spots in the Elimination Chamber.

Booker T’s music hits as the 5 time WCW Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: That’s correct King, folks, you are in for a treat, this coming match is a double whammy, not only is it a World Tag Team Championship match, it’s also Booker and Jericho’s “Boom or Bust†matches, their Elimination Chamber spots are on the line here!

Chris Jericho’s music hits as Y2J comes down the ramp.

JR
: In the past month or two, both Chris Jericho and Booker T have had to go 2 on 1 with 3 Minute Warning, so maybe with their combined knowledge of the Champs’ styles, maybe they can get the victory here.

World Tag Team Championship
Boom or Bust Match
3 Minute Warning* vs. Chris Jericho and Booker T

Jamal and Booker T start out the match. They lock up quick. Both men try to get the advantage, but neither refuses to budge. Jamal nails Booker with a knee to the ribs. Jamal hammers Booker with a forearm to the back and then lifts him up for a body slam. Booker someone worms his way out of the back and spins Jamal around. Booker lands backhand chops to the chest backing Jamal up. Booker continues with the chops until he backs Jamal up to the corner. Booker lands some kicks to the gut and some chops. Jamal grabs Booker by the throat and reverses the hold and whips him into the corner. Jamal lands an uppercut straight to the jaw of Booker and then backs up. Jamal charges and bulldozes the 5 time WCW Champion in the corner crushing the life out of him. Jamal steps back and watches Booker crumble to the mat. Jamal grabs Booker by the leg and drags him over to his corner and makes the tag to Rosey. Jamal and Rosey pick up Booker T for a double team, but Booker lands elbow shots to the gut of both of them. Booker lands a shot to Jamal and then a shot to Rosey. Booker runs to go tag Jericho, but 3 Minute Warning pulls him back by the dreadlocks and then nail a double clothesline to the back of the head. Jamal goes back onto the apron and Rosey nails an elbow drop to the back of Booker T. Rosey flips Booker over for the cover 1…2…kickout! Rosey picks up Booker and bounces off the ropes and across the ring. Booker flies back and Rosey goes for a clothesline, but Booker ducks and bounces off the ropes again. Rosey turns around and is clobbered by a flying clothesline from Booker T. Booker rolls over and jumps to make the tag to Y2J. Jericho charges in and shoulder blocks Rosey. Rosey teeters, but doesn’t fall over. Jericho doubles back off the ropes and lands another shoulder block. Rosey steps back and towards the ropes, but still doesn’t budge. Jericho charges Rosey again and nails a running dropkick and Rosey flies up and over the top rope. Jericho runs towards Jamal and nails a running forearm shot to the face of Jamal and he flies off the apron onto the floor near Rosey. Jericho scales the turnbuckles to a huge ovation and jumps off onto the floor clobbering both Jamal and Rosey with a double cross body. Jericho gets up and pounds on his chest as the crowd pops. Jericho drags Rosey up to his feet and slides him into the ring. Jericho points to the turnbuckles again and scales them. He waits for Rosey to get up. Rosey staggers to his feet and turns around towards Y2J. Jericho jumps off looking for another cross body, but Rosey counters into a huge scoop slam on Y2J. Rosey follows through with the hook to the leg 1…2…kickout! Rosey picks up Jericho off the mat and grabs him in a bear hug then transfers into a huge belly to belly suplex. Booker screams at Rosey from the apron and Rosey encourages Booker to come get some. Booker tries to run into the ring, but the ref tries hard to stop him. Rosey turns back towards Jericho and Jericho lands a quick low blow. Rosey goes down hard as Jamal runs in from behind looking for a clothesline. Jericho ducks that one as well and then low blows Jamal. Jamal and Rosey lie flat side by side and Jericho laughs. Y2J runs and springboards off the second rope and nails a double Lionsault onto 3 Minute Warning. Jericho springs up and spreads his arms out taunting. Jericho covers Rosey 1…2…kickout! Jamal starts to get up but Jericho charges him and nails a double knee face buster. Jericho rolls over and tags in Booker T. Jamal rolls out under the bottom rope as Booker picks Rosey up. Booker nails a spin kick and Rosey stumbles and hangs onto the top rope. Booker bounces him off the ropes and Rosey flies across the ring. Rosey bounces back and Booker lands a huge superkick. Booker feeds off the energy of the crowd and spits out a Spin-a-Rooni. Booker gets up and signals for the Scissors Kick. Jamal runs up on the apron, but Jericho runs in and springboards off the second rope and drops Jamal with a dropkick and Jamal flies onto the fan barricades. Rosey gets up and Booker kicks him in the gut, bounces off the ropes, then plants him with his famed Scissors Kick. Booker makes the cover 1…2…3!
WINNER: New World Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho and Booker T

JR: Wait? What the hell? King! New World Tag Team Champions? 3 Minute Warning have just fallen fate to Chris Jericho and Booker T? I can’t believe my eyes!

King: Oh my JR! This is a shocker to say the least!

The ref hands the two belts to Booker T and Jericho and they look at each other and then hug holding up the World Tag Team Championships.

JR: Well from where these two were a few hours ago, they seem to be the best of friends now, hell, they are World Tag Team Champions!

King: Let’s not forget JR, they also secured their spots in the Elimination Chamber at Summerslam!

JR: Well folks, Eric Bischoff must not be too happy, after getting chewed out by Vince McMahon earlier tonight, now he has to deal with his two “top tear†talent losing their titles! This must really be a thorn in his side!

BACKSTAGE:
Eric Bischoff is sitting in his office with his jaw dropped as he just witnessed the title change.

Bischoff: What? What the hell is going on around here? This can’t be happening, this is my show damnit, I am going out there right now and…

Bischoff gets up and heads for the door and is stopped by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Austin: …and what Eric? You know Eric, I think you are a little stressed out, just a tad; maybe you should sit down…

Austin shoves Eric Bischoff back in the chair.

Austin: …and watch the rest of “your show.†I got everything under control Eric, you don’t have to worry about a damn thing, the main event is still on it’s way, oh, and just to remind you…3 MINUTE WARNING LOST THEIR WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! Just incase you forgot…see you later.

Austin walks out of Bischoff’s office than within the next 5 seconds, Christian walks in.

Christian: Excuse me Eric, are you busy? Is that Stone Cold Steve Austin I just leave here? What the hell is he doing here? Anyways, I got a question about…

Bischoff smirks.

Bischoff: Oh, oh, Christian, yes, here have a seat; I got some stuff I need to talk to you about as well. Eric Bischoff gets up and shuts the office door in the camera’s face.

COMMERCIAL

Triple H’s music hits as the World Heavyweight Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: Well ladies and gentlemen, like this man or not, Triple H sure has made a living out of proving people wrong. Triple H has held his World Heavyweight Championship for 10 out of the past 12 months, this man is without a doubt good, but is he good enough to keep the strap entering the Elimination Chamber at Summerslam?

Undertaker’s music hits as Big Evil rolls out of the gate and down the ramp.

King
: JR, I am not doubting the Game here, but in order to get to the Elimination Chamber, he will have to pass through the Undertaker…and his yard!

JR: Well Undertaker has his eyes set on the chamber as well, and next week he goes one on one with the Animal Batista in Undertaker’s “Boom or Bust†match, his chamber spot relies on his victory there, but to get to Batista, he has to go through the World Champion, one of his opponents in the Elimination Chamber, Triple H!

King: Let’s also keep in mind, Undertaker is currently undefeated in singles action on Raw ever since debuting for the Raw brand at Bad Blood, this is a huge match in his mind!

JR: I don’t think that will be a problem for Taker, he must be feeling pretty good to say the least ever since getting Goldberg out of his path, in his mind at least, but no word on Goldberg’s health ladies and gentlemen, leg injuries are no walk in the park, they can be minor or severe, we hope to give you some information on Goldberg on WWE.com later this week.

Triple H vs. Undertaker
Triple H and Undertaker stand in their corners looking at each other. Undertaker steps out of the corner and walks towards the Game as does Triple H advance towards Big Evil. Undertaker and Triple H exchange words and Triple H holds up the World Heavyweight Championship in front of the Deadman. Undertaker looks at the title as the ref takes it away and Triple H lands a huge right to the Deadman. The Game rocks the Deadman and Triple H lands another and another, right after right, nailing Big Evil. Triple H backs him to the ropes and bounces him off the ropes across the ring. Taker bounces off the ropes and Triple H goes for a huge clothesline, but Taker ducks and bounces off the ropes again and lands a huge flying clothesline to Triple H. Undertaker gets up as does Triple H. Undertaker grabs Triple H and nails him with a soup bowl like right hook then kicks him in the gut. Undertaker grabs Triple H’s arm and twists it and moves towards the corner. Undertaker keeps hold of the arm and climbs the turnbuckles. Undertaker looks for old school but doesn’t even get onto the ropes and the Game whips the Deadman off the ropes and Big Evil crashes on the mat. Triple H takes advantage and bounces off the ropes and nails a knee drop onto Undertaker. Triple H covers Big Evil 1…kickout! Triple H picks up the Deadman and nails him with a right hand. Triple H doubles back and off the ropes charging Taker, but Big Evil counters and takes the Game up and drops him down with a sidewalk slam. Undertaker gets up and bounces off the ropes and lands a huge leg drop onto Triple H. This time Undertaker makes the cover 1…kickout! Undertaker picks Triple H up by the hair and the Game rakes the Deadman in the eye. Triple H kicks Taker in the gut and sets him up for an early Pedigree, the Deadman counters and hurls the Game up and over his back. Triple H gets up and Taker charges him and clotheslines the Game along with himself over the top rope. Undertaker gets up and lifts the Game up off the floor. Undertaker hurls the Game towards the stairs, but Triple H shifts the weight and hurls the Deadman shoulder first into the steel steps. Triple H walks over to Undertaker and stomps the hell out of him. Triple H lifts him up and Undertaker throws a huge uppercut to the Game. Undertaker grabs the Game by the head and slams him skull first off the steps. Undertaker grabs the Game and hurls him back into the ring and hangs his head over the apron. Undertaker delivers a stiff elbow drop to the throat of the Game and then hops onto the apron. Taker walks the apron and delivers a huge leg drop to the throat of the Game. Triple H grasps his throat and squirms on the mat and rolls to the middle of the ring as far away as he can from the Undertaker. Taker slides into the ring. The ref checks on the Game who seems to have hard times breathing.

JR: Triple H maybe hurt here King, wait, we are getting word something is going on in the parking lot…

BACKSTAGE:
A Porsche pulls up speeding into the parking lot. The door swings open and Goldberg charges out of the car. He pulls out a crutch from the passenger side of the car and begins to walk with the crutch into the arena. The Coach catches up to him, walking.

Coach: Goldberg! Goldberg! You aren’t scheduled to be here tonight? What are you doing? You can’t even walk?

Goldberg: Coach, right now there is a man who is responsible for what happened to me in that very ring as we speak, and he is going to have to pay the price…Undertaker…YOU’RE NEXT!

Goldberg walks faster with the crutch leaving Coach in the dust

Undertaker watched the footage from the ring and open laughs hysterically. Triple H comes from behind and hammers Undertaker with a forearm to the back of the head. HHH stomps the life out of the Undertaker on the mat. Triple H grabs the leg of Big Evil and goes for a Figure Four, but the Deadman pushes the Game forward. Undertaker gets up and Triple H charges him again and Taker levels him with a big boot. Undertaker covers Triple H 1…2…kickout! Undertaker lays his forearm across the throat of the Game and chokes the life out of him. Undertaker gets up and picks the Game up with him. Undertaker laughs and slaps the Game. Triple H slaps him back without hesitation. They both look at each other and start talking trash.

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg limps his way out of the gate with a crutch.

JR
: Business is about to pick up here King!

King: What can Goldberg do JR? He needs a crutch to walk!

Goldberg stands at the top of the ramp screaming at Triple H and Undertaker. Triple H and Undertaker look at each other and nod their heads. Undertaker goes to exit the ring, but Triple H kicks him behind the knee and Undertaker goes down. Triple H picks up Big Evil and hurls him across the ring and connects with a facebuster. Goldberg walks down the ramp slowly as Triple H connects with another knee drop to the face. Triple H signals for the Pedigree and picks Taker up. He sets him up, but Taker flips the Game up and over, but this time Triple H lands on his feet. Triple H whips the Deadman towards the corner, but Taker counters and hurls Triple H in the opposite direction. Triple H gets hurled towards the corner where the ref is, but Triple H stops himself from crashing into the ref. Taker sees an opening and looks for the big boot. He bounces off the ropes, but Goldberg whacks him with his crutch from the outside of the ring straight to the spine. Triple H turns around and Taker stumbles towards him. Triple H kicks him in the gut and plants him with the Pedigree. The Game makes the cover 1…2…3!
WINNER: Triple H

JR: Triple H victorious in your main event ladies and gentlemen! What a slobberknocker! This was an incredible match, but more importantly Goldberg got revenge on the Undertaker!

King: Yea JR, you can’t argue about that. Taker has been whining about how he deserves to be champ, and now he went one on one with the champ and lost!! You know how that makes him look?

JR: What about Big Evil’s Undefeated Streak here on Raw? Resemble anything King?

King: Sure does, this reminds me of how Undertaker screwed Goldberg out of his match with Triple H thus ending Goldberg’s streak, it’s the same situation here tonight! How ironic!

JR: I don’t think it’s irony King! It’s smart, it’s smart on Goldberg’s part that’s for sure!

Goldberg grabs his crutch and walks up the steps and into the ring. Triple H applauds him and pats him on the back.

JR: Wait, what is going on here King?

Triple H extends his hand and wants Goldberg to shake it. Goldberg stares daggers at him and Triple H insists, but Goldberg won’t do it. Triple H kicks the crutch out from under Goldberg and Goldberg falls down. Triple H picks up the crutch and throws it out of the ring. He turns around and Goldberg is staring him dead in the face.

JR: Goldberg isn’t injured King! He is standing up!

King: What?

Taker gets up and Goldberg springs backwards and spears Taker out of his shoes. Goldberg gets up and roars and looks at Triple H. Triple H slides out of the ring and runs up the ramp. Goldberg grabs the World Heavyweight Championship and raises it above his head in the ring

JR: Looks like Goldberg hasn’t just sent a message to Undertaker, he also sent a message to the World Champion Triple H! We are glad you tuned in for Raw ladies and gentlemen, for everyone here at Raw, goodnight everybody!

WS3.jpg

WWE Raw and SmackDown! present
WWE Summerslam
LIVE on PPV from Boston, MA!

Summerslam8.png
Summerslam7.png

Summerslam6.png
Summerslam4.png

Summerslam2.png
Summerslam1.png

Summerslam3.png
Summerslam5.png

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Triple H vs Undertaker, altough I was a little shocked with the segment in between of the match. I don't know, but I have a feeling that Batista will defeat Taker, with Goldberg costing him the match.

WM: Divas match, it was good but I just wan't interested.

BP: Austin and Randy Orton backstage, you finally nailed Austin in character, it was a hell of a promo. Bischoff through out the night was also right on. Taker was good in the opening, but I just don't dig his Big Evil character, I never did in real life.

WP: Austin debuting as GM. My advice would be to stop with the What?, I know that's how happen in reality, but you haven't been able to nail those kind of promos imo

AC: Nice show. Good couple of shockers like for example the title change. Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but for example, I don't think that in 2003 Batista was doing the spear. Anyways, good work, check out BTW, show has been posted, and I will be reviewing.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: RVD vs. Batista- these two wrestler's styles worked well together.
WM: N/A- every match was good this week
BP: The opening promo- it set up for later in the night and next week. It was all very much in character.
WP: I have to agree with what CMS said about the Austin promo.
AC: Stiener vs. Henry was a better match than I expected it to be... The womens match was really well done... The Austin/Orton promo was very good as well, just shy of being best promo... The tag title change was nice, the team of Booker and Jericho could be interesting... Another good show.
Plug: POI Episode 19 is up, please check it out and leave a review.