WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Booker T vs. Triple H- This was a real good match and even though it ended in a DQ it set up what I think will be a tag team match next week with Booker and Michaels against Orton and Triple H.

Worst Match: Mark Henry vs. Rodney Mack- The worst match on the show because I really don't like either of them and their styles don't mesh well against one another IMO.

Best Interview/Segment: Triple H/Shawn Michaels in-ring segment- This was very well done. I liked the back and fourth interaction between the two.

Worst Interview/Segment: Chris Jericho/Kane- I thought it was an okay segment but Kane speaking just doesn't do it for me.

Additional Feedback/Comments: I didn't get to review the three hour show though I did read it and it was a hell of a show by the way. This week was real good. A lot of things happening over here with 3MW becoming the new tag champs, Christian changing his tune, HBK/HHH going at it for the title at Bad Blood and Goldberg being fired. Things are definitely getting more interesting over here and I'm looking forward to next week.

Evil Austin

really great show, HHH vs Booker T was really good and it was a really good show.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - HHH vs Booker was good, and it had a nice backstory
WM - Mark Hanry vs Mack - Just wasn't interesting to me
BP - HBK and HHH really set up Bad Blood
WP - N/A
AC - Another great show, right after the big show with the 3 Hour Spectacular. Nice to see Bischoff and GOldberg having a mini feud, looks like Goldberg will come back for revenge at Bad Blood. Also, pretty good to see 3MW win the tag belts, hope they'll continue their feud, then move on to someone else.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Booker T vs. HHH, It was the best match of this show. It flowed nicely and nice set of moves. This was a good match, nice job.

WM: Mark Henry vs Rodney Mack, It wasn't really bad, but the worst between all of the matches.

BP: HBK and HHH segment, nice promo you had here. Thought it was the best one of the night, everyone seemed in character

WP: N/A All promos were once again, good

AC: Another great show. It was shocking to see Goldberg getting fired, i hope he comes back though. I like all of the build up for the Bad Blood PPV so far, its look greating. All promos were very good and nice job on the matches. Overall nice show, 8.5/10

Review for Review, my ECW show has been posted. Thanks

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : HHH-Booker, nice st up for a future tag team match, I still think Orton needs to go over against Booker IMO

WM : Mack / henry, even if it served its purpose. I dont know what's next for the strongest man

BP : Bischoff / Goldberg was great, even if I don't see Goldberg talking, I would have prefered to see him no talk and just spear bischoff. Good angle
My favorite was the opening, I really could see HHH talking with those words. I don't know if it's me, but HHH was more a face in this promo, and HBK more a heel. I don't know if it was your goal or not.

AC : Another strong show; Good buil up to bad blood.

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: Main Event, you set the match up perfectly to set up the tag team match i am sure will happen

WM: Rodney Mack/Mark Henry....i understand that you are trying to have a fued with these guys but it might be time to go back to the drawing board

BP: Tie between the Goldberg/Bischoff and HBK/HHH...Goldberg's one was surprising but the HBK/HHH one was just a great promo...would love to say it on video

WP: Trish promo....you kinda used it to wrap up the events that have happened already

AC: Great show with the new tag champs....the christian promo was awesome....pretty sure that he was acting very good in that promo.

CP: Check out EWA...first show posted and its MY BTB

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c
Official Preview​

WWE Raw makes a stop in Pensacola, FL on it’s way to Bad Blood, it’s can’t miss TV this Monday Night!

With the firing of Bill Goldberg last week right before Raw went off the air, Eric Bischoff has promised a huge announcement to kick off Raw this coming Monday Night. Eric Bischoff has said it will change the Monday Nights from here on out.

Due to the heated confrontation after the WrestleMania XIX rematch between the Game and Booker T last week, we saw both Randy Orton and the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels come down the ramp, Orton helping the Game and HBK backing up Booker T. All four of these men have been booked for WWE Bad Blood in 2 weeks, Randy Orton collides with Booker T and Triple H challenges former friend HBK Shawn Michaels for the World title. Triple H has been on a rampage ever since HBK “took out” Ric Flair with a sledgehammer at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular and HBK scoring Triple H’s World title in that very same match. This Monday Night all four of these men will collide as HBK, the World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels teams up with the 5 Time WCW Champion Booker T to take on Evolution’s Legend Killer Randy Orton and the Cerebral Assassin Triple H in main event tag team match!

There has been one individual making waves through the wrestling world ever since last week when she made her WWE Raw debut, Gail Kim wrestled her first match on Raw last week in a triple threat match against former Women’s Champions Victoria and Trish Stratus and defeated both of them to be named the number one contender for the WWE Women’s Championship. Many expect big things out of this young Diva, can she make it two for two this week on Raw as she collides with the champ Molly Holly herself in a non title match this Monday before her huge title match at Bad Blood?

Also, don’t miss…

-The Big Red Machine Kane takes on Goldust
-Will we learn who took out the Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy?
- Chris Jericho, Christian, World Tag Team Champions 3 Minute Warning, plus much, much, more this Monday Night on Raw!

Evil Austin

Great preview, Can't wait Ill drop a review I promise when the show is up :)

Also if you get a chance to check out my btb thread WAW, because in about a day I will have my ppv up. hopefully or if not than for sure the day after but yea when its up feel free to check that out.

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c

BACKSTAGE:
Eric Bischoff sits at his desk and is about to address the Raw Fans.

Bischoff: Greetings to all of my loyal Monday Night Raw fans out there, I of course, am you General Manager Eric Bischoff. To those of you who might have been underneath the proverbial rock for the past week, maybe I should fill you in, and restate to the rest of you, what has happened. Last Monday Night, within mere moments from going off the air, I, Eric Bischoff, took out the trash. I finally put a stop to the man that has been plaguing me for the past two months, I fired Bill Goldberg. I have shut the door on the Goldberg era, when one door closes, another one opens. Therefore, to help all of you fans get that piece of trash out of your poor, innocent minds, I have great news for you! I have made a huge talent acquisition, an old face returns to Raw soon, as a matter of fact, right here tonight! Trust me, I might have disappointed some of you last week, but tonight, all of you will be thanking me, right here tonight, prepare for a shocker, as a matter of fact, Chris Jericho, The Ayatollah of Rock N’ Rollah, will debut this superstar tonight, in another fantastic edition of Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel! Remember, I am Raw’s General Manager, and I care about you the fans. (winks at the camera)

Pyros go off as the Raw theme plays.

JR
: By God King, did you hear what Eric Bischoff just said?

King: Oh yea JR, I heard it, so did these 19,000 plus fans here in Miami, FL!

JR: That’s right, we are in the sunshine state, JR Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler here ringside for Monday Night Raw, King we are just 2 minutes into the broadcast and I am already busting with excitement and anticipation! Who could this free agent, new acquisition be?

Gail Kim’s music hits as Gail makes her way to the ring.

JR
: Here is a bright young woman who, in only her second week, is mere inches from nabbing the Women’s Championship from Molly Holly, whom she takes on here tonight in a non title match!

Molly Holly’s music hits as the Women’s Champion comes down the ramp.

King
: I am not Molly’s biggest fan JR, it’s because of her Trish isn’t in the title hunt! If Trish isn’t even in my sight, I am not a happy man, let alone the title race!

Molly Holly vs. Gail Kim
Gail Kim and Molly circle the ring and Molly starts yelling trash at Kim from across the ring. Gail fires up and jumps in and locks it up with Molly Holly. They struggle back and fourth, but Gail gets the arm of Molly and nails an arm drag. Molly gets up and Gail nails another arm drag. Molly shoots back up and Gail nails a third arm drag into an arm lock on the Women’s Champion. Gail puts the pressure on the Women’s Champion as Molly starts to rise up to break the hold. Gail puts more pressure on but Molly reverses and twists Gail’s arm behind her back. She holds the lock for a couple seconds then lets her go then nails a huge forearm to the back of the head of Gail Kim. The ref warns Molly for the back of the head shot, but she waves him off and laughs. She goes to grab Gail, but Gail Kim gets her leg up and clocks Molly across the head with a heel kick. Gail shoots up and nails a spinning clothesline on the Women’s Champ. Gail springs up once more and signals she wants more from Molly. Molly gets up and Gail kicks her in the gut. Gail runs and bounces off the ropes then nails a running DDT, planting Molly on the mat. Gail covers Molly 1…2…kickout! Gail drags Molly towards the corner. She points to the corner and begins to ascend the turnbuckles. Gail gets to the top rope and gets a huge pop, she jumps off for a Frog Splash on Molly, but Molly roles out of the ring. Gail lands on the mat hard, nobody home for Kim.

King: Ouch! JR! That’s got to hurt!

JR: That’s all part of the game King, if these athletes didn’t know they might take a bump here or there, they wouldn’t be here! Yes King, even the Divas!

Molly quickly slides back into the ring and covers Molly Holly 1…2…kickout! Molly picks her up and throws her in the corner. Molly licks the back of her hand and connects with a huge hard chop right to the chest of Gail Kim. Molly grabs the tag rope and starts choking Gail. The refs tries to break it, but can’t. He starts counting 1…2…3…4…Molly finally breaks and releases the rope. Molly turns and walks back, but springs around and runs only to nail a huge big boot to the face of Gail Kim. Gail Kim gasps for air and falls front first onto the mat. Molly gets down and rolls her over for the cover 1…2…Gail gets her foot on the bottom rope and the ref breaks the count. Molly gets pissed and drags Gail out of the ring. She pulls her through under the bottom rope and Gail falls back first onto the outside floor. Gail gets up but Molly stuffs her face and pushes her down with her boot. Molly pulls her up by the hair and throws her in the ring. Molly goes into the ring and pats herself on the back. Molly picks Gail up and goes for the Molly-Go-Round, but Gail dodges it and gets behind her and nails the roll up on the Women’s Champion pinning her 1…2…3!
WINNER: Gail Kim

JR: Oh lord! Gail Kim, in only her second match has defeated the Women’s Champion!

King: I can’t believe it! This has to be luck! Gail Kim made her debut last week and got herself the number one contender’s spot to Molly Holly, this week, in her second match, she gets a non title victory over the Women’s Champion? This is an amazing roll!

JR: She is on the path to becoming the greatest Diva in history if she can keep this up! Congratulations Gail!

BACKSTAGE:
Terri with Chris Jericho

Terri: I am standing here with…

Y2J: Let me save you the trouble. Terri, I will tell you who you are standing with, you are standing with Y2J, The Sexy Beast, the Ayatollah of Rock N’ Rollah, the Man of 1,004 holds, the man, whom tonight, will make history with his very own creation, the Highlight Real, you are standing with Chris Jericho! Alright, just needed to get that out of the way…go on…

Terri: Alright Chris, as you said, tonight, you will be making history tonight in the Highlight Reel. General Manager Eric Bischoff fired Bill Goldberg last week, and in return he says he made a huge signing, and this man will debut on Raw in your Highlight Reel, my question is, who is this mystery man?

Y2J: Terri, being Chris Jericho, you are the perfect guy, the most athletic, the most talented, the most handsome, the smartest, but saying is, you can’t know everything, and that’s a question I don’t even know the answer to. I will be just as surprised as all of our great fans!

Terri: Well, do you, Chris, think it was wrong with what Eric Bischoff did last week firing Goldberg?

Y2J: Well, the way I look at it is that Eric Bischoff cut the contract of Goldberg to acquire the ching ching and the bling bling to sign this new superstar. Chris Jericho is down on the street Terri, don’t think I’m not! The Sexy Beast is full of bling bling and ching ching, aren’t you aware I was born in New York? They have more gangs there than anywhere in the world!

Terri: More than California?

Y2J: Hey, who has the mic here…I know you do, but close your mouth you might learn something, tonight in the Highlight Reel, I make history once more, Y-2-“Jeezie†breaks the walls down tonight and I promise you one thing, Raw will never…ever…be the same…again.

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Coach with the Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy

Coach: Welcome back Jeff, and might I say congratulations on a hard fought match two weeks ago, in which you finally won the Intercontinental Championship. However, it wasn’t a celebrating night for you two weeks ago after getting ambushed in the parking lot, how are you feeling Jeff?

Hardy: I’m alright, I guess, Coach.

Coach: Alright, cool, Jeff, the wrestling world is a buzz, they are curious as to who attacked you last week, since this is the first time you are speaking since then, do you know who attacked you?

Hardy: Coach, I have no idea, he attacked me from behind, all I saw was a hooded figure, he knew what he was doing though. He picked his spots, I was vulnerable, and that was his opening and he went for it.

Coach: Well with that point taken, everyone has felt horrible about what happened to you, especially…

Christian walks into the shot.

Hardy
: Christian…

Christian walks up to him and hugs him.

Christian
: I felt horrible when I heard Jeff, I hope you are okay man. I know I kind of beat you up a little in that match, but I hope we can put that past us.

Hardy: Alright Christian, what do you want, another title shot? What?

Christian: Jeff, I don’t think you heard, I was taken to the hospital after our match two weeks ago, this is my first night back too, the hospital visit was a very humbling experience to say the least, but a title shot? No, I don’t take things that are handed to me, if I want another title shot, I will earn one, but I don’t think I am ready for a title shot Jeff, I want something…more…I just can’t put my finger on it…but, hey, I got to go Jeff, good luck on finding out you accused assaulter, if you need any help with that you know my number, call me…

Christian walks away.

JR: Wow, Christian sure has turned over a new leaf to say the least, but the real question is, who attacked Jeff Hardy?

The Dudley Boys music hits as Bubba Ray and Devon come down the ramp.

JR
: Well King, here are two men that have got to be feeling terrible, last week they lost their World Tag titles in a rematch from the 3 Hour Spectacular to 3 Minute Warning.

3 Minute Warning’s music hits as The World Tag Team Champions come down the ramp.

Bubba Ray Dudley w/ Devon vs. Jamal w/ Rosey

Bubba walks right up to Jamal and Jamal holds the World Tag title right up to his face. Bubba shakes his head and slaps Jamal. Jamal holds his face and then attempts to hit Bubba with the World Tag title belt, but Bubba ducks. Jamal turns around and Bubba nails him with repeated right hooks. Bubba caps off the chain of shots with a nasty elbow to the forehead of Jamal. Jamal stumbles away from Bubba. Bubba pushes Jamal against the ropes and attempts to throw him across the ring, but Jamal counters and whips Bubba towards the ropes. Bubba bounces back and Jamal goes for a hip toss, but Bubba counters and goes for a hip toss of his own, but Jamal blocks and then nails Bubba with a clothesline. Jamal covers Bubba 1…2…kickout! Jamal picks Bubba up and sets him in the corner. Jamal connects with knee shots to the ribs. Jamal whips Bubba across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle and Bubba crashes into the corner hard. Jamal runs and bulldozes Bubba into the corner between the turnbuckle and Jamal. Bubba stumbles out of the corner and Jamal bounces off the ropes and nails a huge shoulder block. Jamal bounces off the ropes once more and goes for a huge Splash onto the mat, but Bubba quickly rolls out of the way and nobody home for Jamal. Bubba gets up and nails a huge knee drop to the arm of Jamal. Bubba gets down on the mat and puts that same arm in a modified armbar. Jamal starts panicking, but he starts to maneuver to the ropes. Jamal crawls and finally grabs on the bottom rope. Bubba breaks the hold and tries to pull Jamal back into the center of the ring by the boot, but Jamal kicks him away. Jamal gets up and Bubba charges him but Jamal snaps off a huge scoop slam on the large Bubba Ray. Jamal covers Bubba 1…2…kickout! Jamal picks up Bubba Ray and nails him with a back elbow. Jamal hooks Bubba for a German Suplex, but Bubba quickly tries to get out of it and counters with huge headbutts. Jamal breaks the hold and Bubba kicks him straight in the knee. Bubba runs backwards, bounces off the ropes and charges Jamal, but Jamal still manages to lock him and nail him with the German Suplex. Jamal starts taunting the crowd, and gets a horrible ovation. Devon gets on the apron and starts getting Jamal’s attention. Rosey runs around the ring to where Devon is, but Devon jerks his head back and spots him. Devon jumps off the apron and cross bodies onto Rosey. Jamal turns back to the action, but Bubba gets behind him and nails the Bubba Bomb right on Jamal. Bubba covers Jamal quickly 1…2…3!
WINNER: Bubba Ray Dudley

JR: Bubba Ray Dudley! What a Bubba Bomb! King, I can’t get over how he can lift a man of Jamal’s stature to connect with such a maneuver! Amazing!

King: I can’t believe a Dudley has just beaten a member of 3 Minute Warning! This is the first time the Dudley’s have ever gotten a fair win against these guys!

JR: That’s true King, but all I want to know is when are the Dudley Boys getting their rematch for their belts!

BACKSTAGE:
Coach with Triple H, Randy Orton, and Batista

Coach: I am standing here with the Animal Batista, the Legend Killer Randy Orton, and the game himself, Triple H. Gentlemen, you have requested this time, so if you please…

HHH: Good thing you wrapped that up Coach, if you would have went any longer I just would have walked away, camera hog…Anyways, I reserved this time to tell something to a certain someone. That someone, being the 16 Time World Heavyweight Champion, my mentor, Ric Flair, Ric, if you are listening, get well buddy, I got Big Dave and the Legend Killer behind me, Evolution is nothing without you man, hope to see you back on Raw very…

JR: Oh come on! We see right through this Triple H!

HHH: …very, soon. Ric, I know HBK Shawn Michaels meant to hurt you, some say it was an accident, hell, everyone thinks that, except me, and, deep down inside, I think you think it too. Shawn never wanted to be your friend Ric, he did what he always does, he uses people for one advantage, himself. He is in this business, not for the fans…

JR: Oh lord, this is despicable!

HHH: …not for the you, not for me, he just tries to better himself without no disregard for you or anyone else. HBK is a tyrant and needs to be stopped. He stole my title away from me last week! He should have been taken out of that match because he hit you Ric with a damn sledgehammer! I don’t even know where he got that thing Ric!

JR: Oh that’s the last straw! King! This is ridiculous!

King: Hush up and let the Game talk!

HHH: With all that aside, Ric, get well, and Ric, look at me when I tell you, I will vow vengeance on Shawn at Bad Blood! I will put HBK and his tyrant ways down once and for all! It all begins tonight, me and the Legend Killer, Randy Orton, will take on the “5 Time Wimpy Championship Wrestling heavyweight champion, and the man of the hour himself, Shawn Michaels in the main event. Ric, I know you’re watching, tonight, I dedicate this match to you! Get well buddy!

COMMERCIAL

JR: Well King, it’s the moment we have all been waiting for since Raw came on the air tonight! Eric Bischoff kicked off the broadcast with a huge announcement, with every door closed, another one opens, and with the departure of Goldberg, the new door has opened, Eric Bischoff signed a new superstar, who is it going to be?

Chris Jericho’s music hits as Y2J comes down the ramp.

King
: Well JR, we are mere moments from finding that answer out! Who is Raw’s newest superstar?

Y2J: Welcome everyone to …Raw is JERICHO!!!! More importantly, welcome to yet another installment of Chris Jericho’s, that’s me, Highlight Reel!!! Now, due to the events throughout the night, everyone single Jerichaholic in the building knows why I am out here tonight. However, before we get to that, let’s take a look at what transpired last week right before Raw went off the air, everyone, please look at the highly expensive, often imitated, never duplicated, Jeritron 5000!

VIDEO: Eric Bishcoff fires Goldberg after getting Jackhammered

Y2J: Now trying to be as biased as possible, in my very own opinion, Eric Bischoff deserved every inch of that Jachammer Powerslam, but that’s just me. Old Bill is gone, huh? You know, my history with Goldberg goes back years, back to the old WCW, great guy, but, like Bischoff said, with every closed door, another opens, and that’s why we are here tonight. The door opening, signifies, this new superstar, to the Raw Roster. Without further adue, ladies and gentlemen, Jerichaholics, please stand up and help me introduce the newest member of the Raw Roster…

JR: Well who is it King!?!?!?

King: I don’t know JR! Maybe he fell asleep backstage!

(Long Pause)

King: I can’t wait any longer!

Undertaker’s music blasts through the arena as the American Badass rolls out of the gate on his chopper and rolls down the ramp and around the ring to a thunderous ovation.

JR: Business has just picked up! The man from Death Valley! The American Badass, Big Evil, the Undertaker is on Raw ladies and gentlemen! This is surreal!

King: The Undertaker on Raw? Isn’t he a SmackDown! superstar?

Undertaker parks his bike at the foot of the ramp and gets off and heads for the ring. He climbs into the ring and raises his arms to the fans getting a huge ovation.

JR: The house is rockin’ in Orlando for the Undertaker!

Undertaker and Jericho meet face to face in the middle of the ring and smile towards one another and shake hands.

Y2J: Welcome back Deadman, haven’t seen you around these parts in awhile, lookin’ good man, how have you been?

Taker: Well Chris, before we get to this, I got to address these Monday Night Raw fans that I know so well… it’s been too long!

The crowd cheers.

Taker
: Chris, I got to tell you, it feels pretty damn good to be LIVE on Monday Nights.

Y2J: Wait, hold the phone there daddy, weren’t you on SmackDown?

Taker: Well let’s just say, Chris, I went where the money is, everyone knows Raw is the place to be…

Y2J: Point taken, so, since this is your first opportunity to grace the stage that is the Highlight Reel, how do you like it?

Taker: I got to admit Jericho, you did well for yourself, real well, but, I heard you had a little World title match 2 weeks ago, what happened there man, why aren’t you wearin’ gold?

Y2J: Hmmm, uhhh, well thank you all for coming, I hope you enjoyed the Highlight Reel….aw, I am just kidding, that’s what I do, but seriously, whole conspiracy, actually, HBK and Ric Flair, it gets kinda messy from there, but, now that you, Big Evil, are on Raw, I have got to ask, what’s first on the list for the Deadman?

Taker: Well Jericho, now that I am back on Raw, I have a reputation to uphold, seeing is that your next PPV is only 3 weeks away, I am now in search for a worthy opponent that can lock it up with the Deadman in his return match to Raw…you say you ask the tough questions, well, boy, let me ask you one, what are you doing in 3 weeks?

JR: The crowd is going insane! I think the Undertaker just challenged Chris Jericho!

Y2J: Is that a challenge Taker?

Taker: You can call it whatever you want Chris, all I want is an answer…

Y2J: Well, I am going to need to check my…Yes.

King: What?!? It’s official?

JR: It’s official King! Undertaker returns to Raw action at Bad Blood in 3 short weeks to take on Chris Jericho!!!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Terri w/ Booker T

Terri: I am here with the 5 Time WCW Champion Booker T, now Booker last week after the your match, we saw Randy Orton come out and beat you down, many thought you taught Orton the lesson he needed to learn at the 3 Hour Spectacular, but apparently you didn’t, your thoughts?

Booker: Listen Terri, the last thing I wanted to do when I came back was give people the wrong idea, or get on anyone’s bad side, but that punk ass sucka Randy Orton is pushing my buttons! Randy Orton, prepare yourself, because tonight, nothing, not even Triple H, is going to stop me from getting my hands round your skinny little neck, you hear me boy? Now can you Dig that…SUCKA!!!

JR: Well strong words from Booker T, we will see him later tonight as Triple H and Randy Orton team up against Booker T and the World’s Champion Shawn Michaels!

Mark Henry’s music hits as Mark Henry walks down to the ring along with Teddy Long.

JR
: Here comes a brute of a man King, he defeated Rodney Mack last week, but Mack won’t die and Mack has requested a rematch here tonight!

Rodney Mack runs down the ramp from behind Mark Henry and blindsides him. Mark goes down and rolls down the ramp. Teddy tries to pull him back, but Mack grabs Teddy by the throat and shoves him on his back. Rodney Mack turns around and is clotheslined by Mark Henry.

JR: By God it’s breaking down here! It’s really personal between these two men!

Mark Henry picks up Rodney Mack and hurls him into the barricade holding the fans back. Mark Henry starts nailing mounted punches onto Mack’s skull while the fans boo him. Mark picks Rodney Mack up and sets him up for the World’s Strongest Slam, but Mack slides out and connects with shots. Mack backs up and charges and nails a dropkick to the knee of Mark Henry. Mark Henry goes down and Mack stomps the hell out of him. Mack goes to the ring apron and gets a chair from under the ring. He walks back up the ramp where Mark Henry is getting up. Mack clobbers him across the back with the steel chair. Mark absorbs the blow and turns around, but Mack clocks Henry right on the head leveling him with the chair. Teddy Long taps on his shoulder violently, and Mack quickly turns around and Mack levels Long with the steel chair.

JR: Oh good lord what a shot!

King: Not to Teddy Long!

Security rushes out from the back and pounces on Rodney Mack. They take him backstage as Mark Henry and Teddy Long are checked on by doctors.

JR: It has broken down here to say the least! Rodney Mack has exploded! We’ll be right back ladies and gentlemen!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Jericho is walking through the hallway and passes by Kane and bumps shoulders. Jericho keeps walking until Kane yells his name and Jericho turns around and meets Kane face to face.

Jericho: Yes, Kane?

Kane: I am getting a little sick and tired of your arrogance and disrespect! You come here week and week out thinking you are the hottest thing since sliced bread. News flash Y2J! You’re not! Jericho, you are the cockiest, most disgusting…

Jericho: Hey Kane, nice seeing you too, but I am not in the mood tonight, if you haven’t noticed, I got a huge match at Bad Blood, just announced, if I want to win, I got to get my mind in the game, Undertaker is the baddest man in the locker room…

Kane: Undertaker?...

Y2J: Yea, what are you hard of hearing, didn’t see the Highlight Reel?

Kane: Hmm, no, of course, but, Jericho, I have to tell you, you shouldn’t be worrying about Undertaker, you should be worrying about me, because I am going to beat some sense into you, I want you in the ring right here next week!

Y2J: Hmm, I like what you are getting at you Big Red Jackass, what better way than to prepare for Big Evil then facing his own brother? Alright junior, you worked me down to the bone, you’re on!

JR: Kane vs. Chris Jericho next week? What a shocker! That’s sure must see TV, but before Kane faces Jericho, he must take the man in the ring!!

Goldust stands in the middle of the ring ready for action.

Kane’s music hits as the Big Red Machine comes down the ramp.

King
: Well there he is JR, the very same man who single handedly will be the downfall of Chris Jericho next week, thanks to this guy, Jericho won’t make it to Bad Blood to face Big Evil!

Kane vs. Goldust
Goldust charges Kane, but Kane snaps him off with a huge uppercut. Goldust stumbles away, but Kane grabs him and pulls him into a headlock. Goldust tries to push Kane away, but Kane singes it in deeper then connects with a headlock takedown. Kane gets up and bounces off the ropes to nail a huge leg drop onto Goldust. Kane covers Goldust 1…2…kickout! Kane starts to choke Goldust on the mat with his forearm and Goldust starts to get choked out. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…Kane breaks the hold. Kane grabs Goldust by the throat and pulls him up to his feet. He slings Goldust’s arm over his shoulder and shoots him up then drills him right down with the chokeslam. Kane covers Goldust 1…2…3!
WINNER: Kane

JR: What brute force by the Big Red Machine! Amazing!

King: What was that match, 30 seconds? Wow, I sure don’t want to be Chris Jericho right now that’s for sure!

JR: Kane and Jericho lock it up right here next week on Raw!

BACKSTAGE:
Trish walks slowly down the hallways backstage. She stops at the locker room door, and stares at it. The plate on the door says Christian on it, she takes a deep breath and opens the door and walks in as it closes behind her.

COMMERCIAL

Triple H’s music hits as the Game comes down the ramp with his Evolution teammate, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton.

JR
: Here we go King! What a main event this is going to be! On one side, you have the former World Heavyweight Champion, and a future World Champion, Triple H and Randy Orton, but on the other side, you have public enemy number one, at least in the Game’s mind, Shawn Michaels, and how can you forget the man both Orton and the Game have beef with, Booker T!

Booker T’s music hits as the 5 Time WCW Champion comes down the ramp.

JR:
Here he is King! This man, as you said, has Bad Blood with both of his opponents here tonight, but in fact, at Bad Blood, Randy Orton will take on Booker T one on one!

King: Oh man, a rematch from the 3 Hour Spectacular! I can’t wait to see Randy Orton get revenge on that thug Booker T once and for all, Booker T thinks he is the ultimate, but what has he ever done? All he ever did was win a couple titles in that Wimpy Championship Wrestling!

Shawn Michaels’ music hits as the World Heavyweight Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: The most inspirational superstar in the WWE today! HBK came back a year ago after a serious back injury! He won the title last November at Survivor Series, lost it a month later, but at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular only 2 weeks ago, HBK won it back from the very man who took it from him, Triple H.

King: Oh please JR, we all know that was a tainted win, I got one name for you JR, one name, Ric Flair.

JR: Oh don’t start King! Don’t start!

Triple H and Randy Orton vs. Booker T and Shawn Michaels
Booker T and the Game Triple H start off the match quickly. Triple H tells Booker to bring it and both men lock up. Booker gets the Game in a side headlock. Triple H pushes Booker T forward against the ropes and Booker bounces back and nails the Game with a shoulder block knocking the Game down. Booker shoots off to the side off the ropes and hops over the Game. The Game gets right back up and Booker bounces off the ropes again and nails Booker with a flying knee to the gut. Booker flips over the Game’s knee onto the mat and the Game quickly covers Booker 1…2…kickout! Triple H sits Booker up and singes in a headlock. Booker quickly gets to his feet and elbows him in the gut. Booker manages to break the hold and then connect with some back hand slaps to the sternum of Triple H. Booker bounces the Game off the ropes. Triple H bounces off the ropes and Booker bends over looking for the backdrop, but the Game quickly counters with the knee-face buster. Booker stumbles and then the Game levels him with a clothesline. Triple H drags Booker T towards his corner and smiles towards Randy Orton as the Game makes the tag to the Legend Killer. Orton storms into the ring and stomps the hell out of Booker T. The fans boo him heavily as Orton picks Booker up and lands huge forearm shots to the back. Orton grabs him and nails a ground breaking neck breaker onto the 5 Time WCW Champion. Orton covers Booker 1…2…kickout! Orton picks Booker up and nails him with a right to the face. Orton kicks Booker in the knee and nails an uppercut. Orton goes for a hip toss on Booker, but Booker blocks then crumbles Orton down with a clothesline. Orton gets back up and Booker T nails an arm drag. Orton gets back up quickly and Booker nails him with a spin kick. The crowd goes wild as Booker gets fired up. Booker signals for the Spin-a-Rooni. Just as Booker is about to do it, Orton gets up behind him and grounds him with a chop block. Orton unloads on the same knee of Booker T. He rips Booker’s knee pad off and then lands a huge knee drop onto Booker’s knee. Orton pulls on Booker’s knee looking for a contorted knee lock submission. Booker grabs Orton’s head, still in the hold, and rakes his eyes and Orton breaks the hold. Booker gets up limping quickly over to his corner to tag in the showstopper. Orton quickly gets up and runs past Booker to elbow HBK off the apron. Orton turns around and nails a huge big boot to Booker T. Orton drags Booker by t he dreads over to his corner and sits him up in the corner and stomps the hell out of him. Orton tags in the Game and now both Orton and Triple H stomp Booker in the corner. Triple H picks Booker up and lifts him for a sidewalk slam, he gets him up and drops him with a thunderous sidewalk side slam into a pin 1…2…kickout! Triple H gets up and bounces off the ropes. The Game jumps for the knee drop onto Booker, but Booker rolls out of the way and nobody home for Triple H. Both men get up and Triple H kicks Booker in the gut. The Game sets Booker up for the Pedigree, but Booker quickly counters and sends the Game up and over his head. Booker stumbles towards Michaels and makes the lunge tagging in the Showstopper.

JR: Here we go! Business is about to pick up! HBK is legal!

Triple H gets up and HBK starts unloading on the Game. Shot after shot, HBK backs up the Game. Michaels bounces the Game off the ropes, but Triple H counters and hurls HBK across the ring. HBK bounces off the ropes and nails his signature flying forearm to the mug of the Game. HBK springs up as Randy Orton runs into the action. HBK levels him with a drop kick. The Game gets up and charges Michaels, but HBK stops him with an Atomic Drop. HBK then drills the Game with a body slam. Michaels points to the corner and begins to ascend the turnbuckles. HBK jumps off the turnbuckles landing a huge elbow drop to the sternum of Triple H. HBK shoots up and gets the crowd behind him as he looks for Sweet Chin Music. Orton shoots up and charges HBK, but HBK levels Orton with Sweet Chin Music. Orton stumbles back and gets hunched over. Booker runs in the ring and nails a huge Scissors Kick on the Legend Killer. Triple H gets up and HBK hits him with Sweet Chin Music as well and makes the cover on the Game 1…2…3!
WINNER: HBK and Booker T

JR: There we go! That’s how it’s done! Fantastic team work by The World’s Champion Shawn Michaels and the 5 Time WCW Champ Booker T!

King: There was way too much chaos in that match, JR! That ref had no clue if he was coming or going! I think this match should be a reverse decision!

JR: King, you can bark about it all you want, but the fact of the matter is, HBK and Booker T showed up their adversaries for Bad Blood, this can’t be good for Evolution’s Morale! Ladies and gentlemen, we thank you for watching, I can’t wait until next week when Chris Jericho takes on the Big Red Machine Kane! Goodnight ladies and gentlemen!

BadBlood.png

WWE Raw presents
WWE Bad Blood
LIVE! On PPV from Denver, CO!

World Heavyweight Championship
Shawn Michaels defends against Triple H

Chris Jericho vs. Undertaker

Women’s Championship
Molly Holly defends against Gail Kim

Randy Orton vs. Booker T.

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM: M/E but you also deserve credit for getting a decent womens match done to.
WM: Kane/Goldust
BP: The higlight reel. Buisness has just picked up the Deadman's on Raw
WP: Small Booker T promo with Terri that followed the Highlight reel
AC: That was a solid show and puts WWE to shame.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The main event of HHH and Orton vs HBK and Booker T. It made HBK look good by finishing both of his opponents, and it also made Booker T look like a major player too.

WM - Kane vs Goldust was kind of a squash, but you made it that way "beating Goldust in under 30 seconds"

BP - The Highlight Reel. It was a nice way to introduce The Undertaker and badmouth Bischoff. 'Taker as the American Badass is good, we'll get to see him do some promos. HHH's interview with Coach was good too.

WP - N/A once again

AC - Good show, the main event was a nice way to tie feuds up. I'm really looking forward to what happens with Triple H and Ric Flair, the promo made things look like something (attack maybe) was going to happen to Ric next Raw.

Reaction score
Best Match: The Main event, Why? Because HBK won and and defeated both of his opponents making him look strong.

Worst Match: Kane vs Goldust, I hate squash matches. But sometimes you do need to use them.

Best Promo: Highlight Reel, Good way to introduce the Undertaker and I love that you;ve given him the american bad ass gimmick good work :)

Worst Promo: N/A to be honest, I enjoyed them all.

Additional: My first time reading this thread and I'm impressed, I like whats going on with HBK and then the HHH and Flair stuff. Keep it up! :)

Cheap Plug: Check out my btb please, first show posted!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton/HHH vs. HBK/Booker T

Worst Match: Kane vs Goldust

Best Promo: There are lots of promos I do liked, the Highlight Reel is one where The Undertaker made his Raw debut and also The Evolution part where HHH tries to mess Flair's mind.

Worst Promo: I'll go with Booker T's interview

Additional Feedback: Another great show, Never thought the Deadman will go on Raw. I thought Goldberg will show up again and beat Bischoff. I am still wondering who did the assault on Jeff and definitely Christian is involved with it. I am checking out your next show and see if Goldberg will show up and as well as Flair.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main Event tag match

WM: Kane squash, altough it makes sense

BP: The Highlight Reel, great shocker with Taker coming in, I didn't expect it.

WP: None

AC: Good, little show but right to the spot, I am waiting anxiously for Bad Blood

Evil Austin

Good show, Was a good read. I read most of it a few hours ago and than finished reading it now.

BM - Main event, HBK and Booker winning was good.
WM - Kane and Goldust was a squash match. Most people don't like squash matches unless they have a point to it. This kinda did though. But still the worst match.
BP - The Undertaker on the Highlight reel, No one expected that. That is a WTF moment for sure.
WP - None....

Good show, If you get a chance to check out some of mine. I can't wait until Bad Blood, Card looks good so far.