WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Fatal Four Way, I am really shocked, never thought that HBK will win the title eventhough with his push.

Worst Match: 3 Min. Warning vs. Dudley Boys

Best Promo: I'll go with Shawn Michaels and Batista one as well, are we going to see Batista in an early flight to the title scene?

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: What a show! I really thought it was a PPV. Looks like HHH will have his rematch against HBK for the title but what might will to Jericho? Are we going to see him fued with Kane? I am looking forward to your next show.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Awesome show, man.

BM - Fatal Four Way was great, although I did like Booker T & Orton also.

WM - Maybe Dudleyz/3MW, I wanted 3MW to win the Titles.

BP - HBK's interview, very well and in character.

WP - N/A

AC - It was a really great show man, I liked it a lot and like everyone said, it was like a PPV. I only recently began reading this, and I'm loving it.

- Check out SCW, please.

Evil Austin

Great show once again bye XBA

BM - Main Event
WM - None
BP - HBK Interview
WP - None

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : The main event of course was good, but this time my favorite was the ladder match, the ending was great ! I love it

WM : Booker / orton. I say this because I really expected Orton to win, you put him over really well in the past weeks, I think that loss hurts him. He should have wn IMO

BP : I'd say Batista. It shows intensity, that was a good build up to the main event , I really liked it, it's good to give him some air time.

WP : Goldberg. He wasnt in character IMO, and tis guy shouldn't talk for long, or not talk at all.

AC : Great, I'm surprised HBK won the title, I guess it's gonna be HBK / Flair, before HBK /HHH, I don't know why, but both feuds would be great !

John

BM: world title match. man i didnt expect Michaels to win.
WM: none of them were bad.
BP: i really liked the HBK one.
WP: none, they were all really good.
AC: what a show, and a shocking turn of events. i didnt expect Shawn to win. 9/10 from me.

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM: No doubt about it, Main Event.
WM: All were good, even Diva's but if i had to choose i would say Dudleyz V 3MW.
BP:HBK one was definatley the best, even though it was short is was written perfectly
WP: All were pretty good but again if i had to choose it would be Batista one.
AC: Great show what more can be said

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The Fatal Foyr way, altough I am pissed as I wanted HHH to retain.

WM: Orton vs Booker, it was good, but could have gone a little longer.

BP: Y2J/Eric/Kane backstage, Booker's interview was good to

WP: Yeah, it's pretty hard to write a promo for Goldberg.

AC:Excellent show, you pull out some great moments and it was a good Raw. I didn't expect a new champion but I will see what the futute holds for HBK as champ

CT Styles

BM: 'Shawn Michaels!, Shawn Michaels!.. Is the World Champion' - J.R. Survivor Series '02. Definitely the ME.

WM: No Way

BP: Yeah, HBK one.

WP: No Way

AC: Great PPV, My favorite wrester of all time is the World Champion! Awesome PPV lets see if my final part for BATB can match up to this.

Check out WCW if ya get a chance, BATB is up.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Can I just say that this was a fantastic show. Great job! I loved the outcomes of the Intercontinental Title and the WWE Title match, as HBK and Jeff Hardy are 2 of my favourite wrestlers.

BM: I was stuck between the main event and the opening ladder match, partially because of the outcomes, but also because of the quality of the matches also.

WM: There wasn't really a bad match for me, but just for the sake of putting something in, I would go with the Women's Match, due to me not really having interest in the Women's Division.

BP: I think the best promo would go to the Goldberg/ Bishoff promo after the Steel Cage match, with Eric's proposition. Goldberg heel turn perhaps??

WP: There wasn't a bad promo for me, they were all top notch!

I will just say once again that this was an absoultely fantastic show! Well done!!

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c
Official Preview​

WWE Raw rolls into Atlanta, GA, this week, fresh off the heels of the Raw 3 Hour Spectacular! Tempers flare as the Raw Superstars come to Hot-Lanta!

Last week at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular, Triple H, the now former World Heavyweight Champion, was de-throwned, by none other than his former D-Generation X partner, the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels walked out of the Fatal Four Way main event with the World’s title after delivering Sweet Chin Music to the Game himself. The match, however, was rid with controversy. The official was knocked out half way through the match, which made all hell break loose. The Game wanted to secure his title and brought a hammer into the ring. He attempted to hit Michaels with it, but HBK turned the tables and found, himself, holding the hammer. He went to crumble the Game with the sledgehammer, but the Game ducked and HBK hit his best friend, Ric Flair, right in the throat. Ric Flair was taken out on a stretcher spitting blood. What will the fallout be concerning Ric Flair and Michaels? Triple H and Michaels? Ric Flair and Evolution? HBK will have mixed reactions from superstars and fans alike as he walks into Raw with the World’s title to kick off which looks to be one hell of a night in Atlanta, Georgia!

Following Goldberg spearing Kane through the steel cage wall last week at the 3 Hour Spectacular, no one was surprised to see Eric Bischoff come down the ramp, infuriated. Kane was Eric Bischoff’s last line of defense from Goldberg, so the thought came into the GM’s mind, if you can’t beat him, join him. He proposed to “Da Man,” the plan to team up. He wanted to team up, the most powerful authority figure, and the most powerful superstar, together as one entity. He dangled the idea of a World’s title shot above Goldberg’s head and said he will give Goldberg 1 week to decide. It’s do or die tonight for Bill Goldberg, will he join with Eric Bischoff, the man who has been screwing with him for his whole 2 month WWE career?

In one of the most brutal matches in Raw History, a new champion was crowned last week at the Raw 3 Hour Spectacular. Jeff Hardy defeated Christian to regain the Intercontinental Championship after nailing a huge leg drop from the top of the ladder, from the ring, onto Christian, with a steel chair lying on his chest, through a table, on the outside floor. After this dare devil-like maneuver, Hardy pulled out the last bit of strength the climb the ladder and regain the belt. Christian was shipped off to the medical facility, while Hardy still managed to walk up the ramp, however, that wasn’t the end of Hardy’s night. Later that night, several superstars witnessed as Jeff Hardy was dismantled in the parking lot area. Sources say he was pretty banged up as he was being put into the ambulance, we will have an update on the new Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy this Monday Night!

Also, don’t miss…
-The Dudley Boys taking on 3 Minute Warning in a rematch from last week for the World Tag Team Championships
-WWE’s newest Diva, Gail Kim, in her debut match!
-Y2J Chris Jericho…what’s next for the Ayatollah of Rock N’ Rollah?
-After Booker T knocked off Randy Orton last week, Booker T takes on Triple H in a WrestleMania XIX rematch!

All that, plus much, much, more this Monday Night on Raw!

CT Styles

Nice preview. Check out WWE: Big Time's sequel - UWA if you want.

Booker T vs Hunter should be good and i want to see what's next for Jericho. I'll be checking it out.

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c

BACKSTAGE:
Eric Bischoff is sitting at his desk.

Bischoff: Hello ladies and gentlemen, WWE fans, I am Eric Bischoff, the General Manager of Monday Night Raw. Now I am a man of business, and if you tuned into Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular last week, you all know I have some business to tend to in that very ring. Therefore, Goldberg, my proposal last week still stands bud, if you are willing to “do business,†I am giving you until the end of this show to give me the answer, thank you. Oh, Bill, please don’t disappoint here tonight, because we are in Hot-Lanta Bill, you are the hometown hero…

Pyros go off as the Raw theme plays.

JR: Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw! We are here, we are LIVE, we are in Atlanta, GA! The fans are hot tonight aren’t they King?

King: Can’t argue there JR, they are rockin’ tonight in the Lone Star State! Oh man, but were the fans hot in San Antonio last week for Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular!

JR: Oh no doubt about that King, Raw’s 3 hour Spectacular was an historic night not only in Raw’s history, but in the whole sports entertainment world, I am so glad I was privileged with being a part of it! In case you missed it, here’s a recap!

VIDEO: Highlights of Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular

HBK’s music hits as the new World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels comes down the ramp to a thunderous ovation.

JR
: There he is! The New World Champ, HBK Shawn Michaels, just last week in an epic Fatal Four Way match, defeated the likes of Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, and the Game Triple H to regain his World title that he lost last December, and King I couldn’t think of a better way to cap off that awesome night last week, can you?

King: Well it sure was one hell of a main event King, but what about Ric Flair? Didn’t you see HBK clock the Nature Boy with that sledge hammer?

JR: I saw it King, I saw it, that was unintentional, HBK shouldn’t feel guilty at all for that!

King: If it was me, I would be lying bedside with the Nature Boy waiting on his beck and call!

JR: Sure you would King, sure you would.

HBK: Thank you. (fans cheer HBK! HBK! HBK!) Alright boys and girls, I will be the first to admit, I never saw this one coming. I didn’t, how could I? A month ago, I was contemplating retiring after that whole Ric Flair Debacle at Backlash, but it was because of all of you. Everyone of you HBK fans out there in this audience and out there in TV land gave me what I needed to fight through it just like HBK always does. However, there is also one man whom I would also like to thank for this World title being on my shoulder, that would be, yes, controversial, but none other than the Nature Boy Ric Flair.

King: Yea before you mutilated him with a hammer!

JR: Shut up King, HBK has something on his mind!

HBK: I know last week in the Fatal Four Way, me and Hunter got into a little tug of war with the sledgehammer, mistakes were made, but Ric, I love you like a boy admires his dad, this World title right here, it’s for you Nay-tch…

Triple H’s music hits as the Game walks down the ramp.

HHH
: Shut it Michaels. I was watching this garbage on the monitor back there, I got to tell you, I was just about ready throw up. Shawn, I don’t know if your age is getting to you or you are just one maniacal son of a bitch, Shawn, the world knows, I know, you wanted to hit Flair with that hammer, no if’s, and’s, or but’s, about it. Shawn, you come out here, shaking your hips, lip synching your theme music with that shiny new World title on your shoulder, then you tell everyone you did it for Flair? Shawn, you know Ric was way too close to you, so in order for this to become a reality, you had to take him out! Admit it Shawn!

HBK: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Hunter back it up. Let’s get one thing straight, I respect Ric Flair, in the past month, he has taught me a lot, I won this title on my own, if Ric was in the match or not. If I recall correctly, as you say my old age is catching up to me, but weren’t you the wise guy who brought that hammer into the ring in the first place?

HHH: Stop right there Michaels, don’t try turning the tables around on me, don’t play the blame game, you were the one who hit Flair, not me…Shawn he was my mentor! Ric was my teacher! How could you have done that to my Idol! I treat him more like my dad, than my own father Shawn!

JR: Oh come on, is anyone actually listening to this BS? Give me a break! Triple H couldn’t have given a damn about Ric Flair for the past month and now he is pulling this malarkey?

HBK: Excuse me?

HHH: Shawn, I built Evolution around one man…Ric Flair. I worshipped the ground he walked on and no one, no one, lays a finger on the Nature Boy you hear me? Or that person has to deal with me jack!

HBK: …so what are you getting at here Hunter, we are live, you are wasting my time, camera time, and everyone else’s sweet time on God’s green earth…

HHH: What I am saying Michaels, is that I am going to kill two birds with one stone. You see, I invoked my rematch clause, I met with Bischoff mere moments after last week’s main event, the papers are signed, its official. Shawn, you and me are going to lock it up at Bad Blood! Now, about killing two birds with one stone, you see at Bad Blood, I will get revenge for what you did to Ric, but at the same time I bring the gold back home to daddy!

HBK: So, you are saying…you and me at Bad Blood?

HHH: That is exactly what I am saying jack!

HBK: Ok, fine, you are on! Hunter, it will be a pleasure to kick your teeth down your throat one more time…plus, it’s not like I could have gotten around this one, you see I have to defend the title sometime, and why not against the roster’s biggest cry baby???

Triple H nails Shawn with a right. He goes for another, but HBK blocks and starts nailing the Game with repeated rights. HHH goes for a quick clothesline, but HBK ducks. The Game turns around and HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music, but the Game pulls out of the ring and slides under the bottom rope escaping HBK.

JR: By gawd! It’s breaking down here King! HHH and HBK at Bad Blood! For the World Heavyweight Title!!!

HBK holds up the World Heavyweight Championship as Triple H talks trash to him while he walks backwards up the ramp.

PROMO: Advertising a rematch from Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular tonight, Dudley Boys defend their World Tag Titles once again against 3 Minute Warning.

Rodney Mack stands in the ring ready for the first match of the night.

Mark Henry’s music hits as the World’ Strongest Man comes down the ramp with Teddy Long.

JR
: Well King, here is a rivalry that has been building for awhile now. Mark Henry and Rodney Mack have been partners for the longest time, thanks to Teddy Long and his Thuggin’ and Buggin’ Enterprises, but ever since Rodney starting slipping up in his matches, Teddy and Mark have sort of disowned Mack, 2 weeks ago Mack told Teddy that he was done with his faction and here we stand, both of these men are going to face each other one on one!

Mark Henry w/ Teddy Long vs. Rodney Mack
Rodney steps out of his corner and Mark Henry closes it on him. Mack tries to maneuver around the ring, but Mark Henry closes in on him and shutting him down on every turn. Mark backs him into his corner and starts unloading on Mack. Mark Henry nails several back elbows to Mack then nails him with hard chops across the chest. Mark trash talks Mack, and then slaps him across the face. Mack fires a slap right back to Mark Henry. Henry goes for a chop to the head, but Mack dodges and reverses pinning Henry in the corner and then Mack unloads on Henry. Mark Henry grabs Rodney Mack by the throat with both hands and lifts him up off of his feet. Mark walks into the center of the ring and plants him down with a double handed chokeslam. Mack squirms in pain and Mark Henry walks right over him stepping right on his chest. Teddy cheers Mark on as the fans boo heavily. Mark picks him up and Mack lands some shots to the gut, but Henry nails Mack in the ribs with a huge knee. Mark Henry picks him up and body slams him. Mark bounces off the ropes and nails Rodney Mack with a huge body splash. Mark Henry covers him 1…2…Mark picks Mack up. The fans boo Henry was Mark Henry drags Henry up. He talks more trash to Rodney and then picks him up and plants him down with the World’s Strongest Slam. Mark Henry pins Rodney Mack 1…2…3!
WINNER: Mark Henry

JR: Now that right there was a showing of unlike sportsmanship conduct! That was a showcase of brutality and no respect for your opponent!

King: I saw it as just what it was JR, domination. Mark Henry just showed Rodney Mack that he can do just fine without him!

JR: Sure King, but why the hell would Mark Henry pull Mack’s shoulders off the mat when Mark knew he had it won?

Teddy Long raises Henry’s arm in victory as both laugh at Rodney Mack lying motionless on the canvas.

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Coach is standing by with Chris Jericho.

Coach: I am here with Y2J Chris Jericho, now Chris we all saw it last week, great effort by Y2J, but you came up a little short, what I am trying to say is, what’s next for Chris Jericho?

Y2J: Well Coach, we all know the expression, you win some, you lose some, well, last week, as you said Coach, Y2J did indeed lose his World Heavyweight title match, but that’s all in the past. You see, the Sexy Beast, can’t help, but to look towards the future, and don’t think for a minute that Y2J won’t just for the next title shot he gets because you have not seen that last of Y2J and the World Heavyweight title, no, no, no. The Ayatollah of Rock N’ Rollah is here to stay baby, and nothing, and no one, can stop…

Jericho looks past Coach.

Y2J
: Hey! Look what the cat dragged in!

Kane walks into the picture.

Y2J
: Well, well, well, if Y2J wasn’t sexy enough, I just got a hell of a lot sexier now that I am standing next to the Big Red Jackass! So, we meet again huh? What are you going to choke the hell out of me like you did last week big guy?

Kane: Real funny Chris, you’re a real funny guy, always making jokes. No, you really are, especially with that whole Red Carpet Championship Celebration you were boasting about last week, what a joke. Chris Jericho, I can barely even look at you, you know I am pretty sickening, but standing in front of you right now, even makes me sick. Get the hell out of my way…

Kane pushes Jericho aside and walks up the hall.

Y2J
: Well someone is just a wee bit cranky today isn’t he?

Trish Stratus’ music hits as Trish comes down the ramp.

King
: Oh poor Trish JR, she is so beautiful, and so talented, but last week she couldn’t regain her Women’s title at the 3 Hour Spectacular!

Victoria’s music hits as Victoria comes down the ramp.

JR:
Well King, much like Trish, Victoria wasn’t successful last week either in capturing the Women’s title that must not sit well with this Jezebel!

Gail Kim’s music hits as Gail makes her WWE Raw debut.

JR
: Here is a woman who has been making massive waves behind the scenes in WWE lately, this young woman named Gail Kim. She is athletic, intelligent, and has a bright future as a WWE Diva!

King: She sure is pretty JR, not as pretty as Trish, but still quite beautiful. She has a big opportunity here because this is a number one contender’s match for Molly’s title, this is huge if Gail could pull this one off, don’t get me wrong, though, I am still pulling for Trish!

JR: Trish has quite a climb ahead of her if she is to win this match. She just competed in a triple threat just last week for the Women’s title and now she is facing another one this week, same goes for Victoria, believe it or not, but Gail Kim just might have the advantage!

Number One Contender’s Match for the WWE Women’s Championship
Trish Stratus vs. Victoria vs. Gail Kim

Victoria walks up to Gail Kim and starts pushing her around. Gail gets up in Victoria’s face and shoves her. Victoria pushes Gail Kim back, but Trish comes from behind and turns Victoria around and nails her with shots. Trish whips Victoria across the ring. Victoria bounces off the ropes and Trish sends her up with a backdrop. Trish turns around and Gail Kim levels her with a spinning back elbow. Trish gets up and is body slammed by Gail Kim. Victoria gets up and Gail levels her with a drop kick and Victoria falls between the second and third ropes. Gail picks Trish up and nails her with an uppercut. Gail bounces Trish off the ropes, but Trish counters and sends Gail Kim across the ring. Gail hooks onto the top rope stopping her from bouncing back. Trish charges Gail, but Gail Kim sends Trish up and over the top rope. Trish lands on the apron. Gail goes for a right on Trish, but Trish ducks and nails Kim in the gut with a shoulder thrust. Trish pulls on Gail’s head hanging her up on the top rope and Trish lands on the floor. Victoria runs around the corner of the ring on the outside and clotheslines Stratus on the outside. Victoria runs in the ring and covers Gail Kim 1…2…kickout! Victoria picks up Gail and hard chops her. Gail stumbles away, but Victoria pulls her in and locks in a standing headlock. Gail bends over lifting Victoria off her feet and runs backwards slamming Victoria back first into the turnbuckles. Victoria breaks the hold as Gail stomps the hell out of Victoria in the corner. Gail walks backwards and then points to the crowd and gets a huge pop. Gail charges Victoria and nails a huge Bronco Buster on Victoria. Gail gets up to a huge ovation. Trish emerges crouching behind Gail Kim in the ring and gets a roll up on Gail Kim 1…2…Victoria jumps out of the corner and breaks the pin. Victoria stomps the hell out of Gail and Trish both. Victoria picks up Trish and attempts a suplex. Trish blocks, then Gail shoots up and helps Trish out and both Trish and Gail nail the double suplex on Victoria. Gail extends her hand out to Trish and points at Victoria. Trish shakes her hand then kicks her in the gut and plants her down with a DDT.

King: That’s what I love about Trish, she’s a chick that isn’t afraid to bite!

JR: I learn more and more about you everyday King!

Victoria kicks Trish behind the knee and Trish falls. Victoria kicks Trish in the side of the head and then she covers Stratus 1…2…kickout! She gets pissed and then flips over to cover Gail Kim 1…2…kickout! Victoria picks up Gail Kim and sets her up for the Widow’s Peak, but Gail counters and flips Victoria over her head. Gail points to the corner and ascends the turnbuckles. Gail taps her elbow and signals for an elbow drop on Victoria, but Trish runs over and throws her off the top rope. The crowd pops for Stratus. Victoria gets up and charges Trish, but Trish hurls her up and over the top rope. Gail gets up holding her back and she turns around. Trish goes for the Chick Kick, but Gail does the splits, ducking the Chick Kick, She gets up and grabs Stratus and nails her with the Happy Ending. Gail covers Stratus 1…2…Victoria runs into the ring, but is too late…3!
WINNER: New Number One Contender Gail Kim

King: What?!?!?!?

JR: I’ll be damned King! Gail Kim, her first night on Raw, has won her debut match, pinned Trish Stratus, a former Women’s Champion, and became the Number One Contender!!! What a moment King!

King: Poor Trish! What did you say that move was called JR? The Happy Ending? That’s like a double cross arm neckbreaker, I have never seen anything like it! Is Trish okay?!!

Gail raises her arms in victory and motions she wants the Women’s title.

BACKSTAGE:
Christian is LIVE via satellite from his home in Orlando, FL.

JR: We understand we now have former Intercontinental Champion, Christian, live via satellite from his home in Orlando, Christian, can you hear us?

Christian: Yea JR, King, I can hear you…

King: Hey Champ, first of all, hope you are feeling better, we all saw what happened in your ladder match against Jeff Hardy last week, sorry, but how are you feeling?

Christian: Well, you know something King, this whole experience has, in a way, changed me. You see, after getting leg dropped from 20 feet in the air, with a chair on my chest, through a table, from Jeff Hardy, then losing my title, and then being hospitalized, is a very humbling experience. However, I left the hospital around Thursday, got a chance to come home, and King, JR, I feel great. I just can’t wait to come back to Raw, my other home…

JR: Well Christian, what about Jeff Hardy, I mean do you have your sights set on him when you come back, what about your title?

Christian: JR, if WWE wants to give me the shot, I will gladly take it, but I think, if I was ever going to get the title shot, I would want to earn it the old fashioned way…

JR: Wow, different side of Christian, to say the least. Christian, what do you know about what happened later that night last week when Jeff Hardy was destroyed backstage by a hooded mysterious man?

Christian: What? I didn’t know anything about it until now, gee, I hope he is okay, surely you can’t think I did that, I was in the medical facility…

King: Well Christian, surprisingly, most people thing it was you!

Christian: Well, I hope he is okay, but it wasn’t me, and I have no clue to who it could have been, maybe you should hire Sherlock?! Ha, ha.

JR: Well Christian, we are just about out of time, hope you feel better, can’t wait to see you back in action!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Terri is backstage with former WWE Women’s Champion Trish Stratus.

Terri: Trish, a hard fought match out there tonight, but sorry you came up short losing to the debuting Gail Kim.

Trish: Well, much like Jericho said earlier, you win some; you lose some, that’s what happened to me tonight. My hat goes off to Gail Kim, she came in her and did her thing, she overcame Stratusfaction, well, and Victoria, to earn her shot at Molly Holly, and well, what can I say? How about Christian though huh? I was just watching his interview back there, what kind of pills is he taking, I am in the same boat as him, we both lost our titles, I am pretty down and out, but he is as high as a kite, I want some of that!

Terri: Ha, well, what’s next for Trish Stratus?

Trish: You got me there Terri, I don’t even know, wherever this business takes me I guess, but I am not seeing the Women’s title anytime soon most likely.

Terri: Well good luck Trish…

King: Oh Trish, if you need a shoulder to lean on, come to me! I got 2!

3 Minute Warning’s music hits as Jamal and Rosey come down the ramp.

JR
: Well King, last week’s 3 Hour Spectacular didn’t really go as planned for these two. Dudley Boys played it smart as they purposely got themselves disqualified guaranteeing them getting their titles back after 3 Minute Warning stole them, but for that, they are defending them in a rematch from last week right here tonight!

The Dudley Boys’ music hits as Bubba Ray and Devon come down the ramp.

King
: I can’t believe The Dudley’s stooped so low as to get themselves disqualified last week!

World Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boys* vs. 3 Minute Warning
Jamal and Devon start off the match. The circle the ring and lock up. Jamal gets Devon in a side mounted headlock. Devon tries pushing Jamal forward, breaking the headlock, but Jamal doesn’t budge and puts more pressure on Devon. Devon tries to backdrop him, but Jamal is way too heavy. Jamal connects with a side mounted headlock takedown. Jamal gets up and stomps the hell out of Devon. He picks him up and upper cuts him. Devon stumbles away, but Jamal pulls him in by the head and nails a huge headbutt. Devon stumbles backwards into the corner and Jamal starts unloading with back elbows to the mug of Devon. Jamal hurls Devon out of the corner and across the ring. Devon bounces off the ropes and then Jamal nails him with a huge scoop slam. He covers Devon 1…2…Devon gets the foot on the rope. Bubba Ray cheers Devon on from the apron and Jamal gets up laughing at Bubba Ray. Bubba walks along the apron closer to Jamal and both men start talking trash to one another. The ref tries to get Bubba Ray back, but Devon pushes Jamal from behind and Jamal runs right into the ref and the ref falls into Bubba Ray, knocking him off the apron. Jamal tries to get the ref back, but Devon connects with a quick chop block from behind getting Jamal to one knee. Devon gets up then nails another chop block to the other leg of Jamal and Jamal is on his knees. Devon starts unloading rights and lefts onto the skull of Jamal. Devon bounces off the ropes and nails a big boot onto Jamal. Devon covers Jamal and the ref slowly crawls over and makes the count 1…kickout! Devon picks Jamal up, but Jamal quickly locks in a bear hug to Devon. You can see the anguish on the face of Devon as Jamal squeezes the life out of him. Devon reaches towards Bubba on the corner but is way to far from him. Devon digs up the strength and begins to fight out of it. He nails elbows and shots to the head of Jamal. One after another and finally Jamal breaks the hold. Devon runs and tags in Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba Ray storms in and clotheslines Jamal, but doesn’t knock him down. Ray bounces off the ropes and goes for another clothesline, but Jamal ducks, counters, then nails Bubba with a neckbreaker on the backside. Jamal slings his arm over and covers Bubba 1…2…kickout! Jamal gets up and drags Bubba by the leg over to his corner. Bubba struggles to stop him. Jamal goes to pull again, but Bubba kicks him away. Jamal stumbles back right into his own corner and Rosey tags in. Bubba gets up and is trucked down by Rosey. Bubba gets up and is body slammed by Rosey. Rosey bounces off the ropes looking for a body splash, but Bubba dodges it last minute and nobody home for Rosey. Bubba starts crawling towards Devon. Rosey grabs the leg of Bubba, but Bubba kicks him away. Bubba continues to crawl. Bubba is mere inches from tagging in Devon. Jamal runs up from behind Devon and pulls him off the apron and throws him into the ring post. Bubba can’t believe it, he just stares at Jamal shaking his head. He gets up and backs up. He turns around and Rosey kicks him in the gut and sets him up for a power bomb. Rosey sends him up and nails him with a sit down power bomb into the pin 1…2…3!
WINNER: New World Tag Team Champions 3 Minute Warning!

JR: Damn it! No! This can’t be! 3 Minute Warning have just capitalized on this rematch and stole the World Tag Team Titles from the Dudley Boys!

King: Technically JR, they didn’t steal them this time, they won them fair and square. Yea, so why are you mad JR, they didn’t cheat, it was actually a clean match!

JR: I am mad because this is just going to boost Eric Bischoff’s ego even more King! This makes me sick!

King: Well JR, you can deal with it, because now that these two men are World Tag Champs, I have a feeling we are going to be seeing these guys way more around Raw!

BACKSTAGE:
The Coach is backstage

Coach: Hello ladies and gentlemen, once again, it’s the Coach here. Last Monday night was a very historic Raw indeed, it was Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular, biggest Raw in history, was an emotional night for all, but for one man, it wasn’t too great. After competing in one hell of a ladder match where he regained the Intercontinental Championship from Christian, Jeff Hardy was on his way out of the arena when, from what witnesses say, was attacked brutally in the parking lot. I was on hand right after the attack and Jeff looked pretty bad being put into the ambulance. We heard earlier from Christian that he was nowhere near Jeff Hardy or this arena when the attack took place because he too was in the medical facility after the match, so my question is…who attacked Jeff Hardy? We want to know your opinion. Using WWE Mobile on your cell phone, please text one of the following choices and have your voice heard on who you think destroyed the new Intercontinental Champion last week…

Text A for…Test
Text B for…Mark Henry
Text C for…Kane
Or Text D for…a mystery superstar

Polls open right now so get to texting…

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Terri is backstage with Booker T.

Terri: I am here with the man whom returned to action on Raw last week during the 3 Hour Spectacular and won his return match against Randy Orton. Booker what frame of mind are you in now that you have a victory under your belt since coming back, plus what’s on the horizon for Booker T in the future?

Booker: Tell Terri, I’ll tell you sumthn’, last week proved sumthn’ to me, it proved to me that I still got it. After hearing from those haters out there, questioning if Booker T still had it in him, can Booker get the job done, well I tell you what, Booker T can get the job done and then some! Randy Orton, I taught yo’ punk ass a lesson last week, and that’s to never, ever, mess with the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time WCW Champion! The fire under Booker T has just been lit, and Terri, you ask what’s next? What’s next on Booker T’s horizon? Well I tell you what, gold, Terri, gold. I got my sights set on HBK’s World Heavyweight Championship. I know what you are going to say…Triple H. If it was up to me, the Game would be the last person to get that title shot, he got his ass pinned last week, hell, even the Nature Boy deserves the shot more than the Game. My quest for the gold starts right here tonight, because I am getting Triple H in that very ring. That’s right, the rematch everyone has been waiting for, the WrestleMania XIX rematch! I will show everyone why Booker T should be main eventing this show, and not Triple H. Triple H get ready, because you aren’t facing the same Booker T you fought at Mania!

Triple H’s theme hits as the former World Heavyweight Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: Here he comes King, the Game must be a very disgruntled, angry, man right now, Shawn Michaels won the World Heavyweight title from the Game after nailing him with Sweet Chin Music. The Game is most likely going to take his anger out on one man tonight, but can that man catch the Game before the Game catches him? That’s the objective for Booker T here tonight!

Booker T’s music hits as the 5 Time WCW Champion comes down the ramp.

King
: Oh jeez JR, you know ever since Booker T came back to Raw, he hasn’t shut up! So what, he won last week against Randy Orton, he was lucky, plus that was only one match, I bet 4 out of 5 times Randy Orton could beat Booker T, and you know what that means JR? If Booker T stepping in the ring with Randy Orton 4 more times, he would go 0-4!

Triple H vs. Booker T
Triple H and Booker T stand in their respective corners staring at one another. The ref motions for both men to face off in the center of the ring and both men move out of their corners. Triple H smiles and shows Booker two fingers signaling he is going to beat Booker 2 times in a row. Booker smiles and laughs, then quickly becomes serious and nails the Game with a left. He nails the Game with another, then another. Booker whips Triple H off the ropes, but Triple H reverses and hurls Booker across the ring. Booker bounces back and Triple H nails him with a face buster to the knee. Triple H levels Booker with a right. Booker gets up and Triple H nails Booker on the spine with a forearm. Triple H walks Booker over to the corner, but Booker reverses and throws the Game into the corner and nails him with repeated chops and shots. Booker gets fired up and hurls HHH across the ring. Triple H runs front first into the turnbuckles. He comes off the corner and Booker bounces off the ropes and nails the Game with a bulldog. Booker covers the Game 1…2…kickout! Booker gets atop Triple H and unloads mounted punches. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…and Booker breaks it and gets up. Booker repeatedly stomps the hell out of the Game. Booker starts jogging around the ring to a huge pop. Booker crouches down and signals for Triple H to get up. Triple H turns around and lands right into the Book End by Booker T, but the Game counters last minute and nails Booker in the side of the head with an elbow. Triple H wraps the arm around his head and nails him with a DDT. Triple H smirks and covers Booker T 1…kickout! Triple H picks Booker T up and goes for a sidewalk slam, but Booker counters out of it and goes for a Russian leg sweep, but the Game counters and sends Booker face first with a face plant. Booker turns over and the Game bounces off the ropes and nails a knee drop onto Booker T. Triple H gets up and signals for one more and asks the crowd, but Booker creeps up from behind and nails the roll up 1…2…kickout! Booker picks up Triple H and kicks him in the gut and nails him with a swinging neckbreaker. Booker crawls over and covers the Game 1…2…kickout!

JR: Oh how close was Booker T King!?!? Booker was one second shy of pinning the Game!

King: Give me a break JR, the Game just needs a breather after dominating Booker all match and decided to give Booker a break!

Triple H rolls out of the ring and Booker quickly follows him. Booker throws Triple H into the ring post skull first. Booker keeps in hot pursuit of the Game. Booker grabs Triple H and knees him in the gut. He walks him over to the steel steps and attempts to knock the Game’s head off the steps, but the Game blocks it last minute. He elbows Booker T in the gut and slams Booker skull first off the steps. The Game drags Booker to the announcer’s area and slams his head off the announcer’s table. Triple H rams Booker spine first into the ring apron and Booker finally goes down. Triple H rolls into the ring to break the referee’s count, but rolls back out. Triple H grabs Booker and sets him up for the Pedigree on the outside, but Booker counters and shoots the Game up and over his head countering HHH’s finisher. Booker doesn’t hesitate and goes after the Game. Booker nails him with shots and then throws him back into the ring. Booker slides in and Triple H tries to crawl away from him. Booker grabs him up and nails him with a huge Book End. Booker T covers him 1…2…kickout! Booker gets up and smiles. He kneels down on one leg and signals for the Spin-A-Rooni. He goes for it and nails it perfectly. Triple H stumbles up and turns around. Booker kicks him in the gut and bounces off the ropes and then plants Triple H with Booker’s signature Scissors Kick. Booker goes to cover the Game 1…Randy Orton hops over the barricade and slides into the ring…2…Orton kicks Booker in the head and the ref calls for the DQ.
WINNER: Booker T by DQ

JR: Damn it! It’s Randy Orton! Randy Orton is assaulting Booker T after stopping what was one hell of a match!

King: Yes! Finally, Booker is going to get it now JR! Nobody beats the Game and Orton 2 weeks in a row, and that’s what Booker was about to do until Randy Orton put a stop to that nonsense! Get him Orton!

Randy Orton helps the Game up and then goes on the attack on Booker T. Orton stomps the hell out of Booker T then drags him up. Orton smiles at the Game as Triple H gives him the thumbs up. Orton plants Booker with a huge RKO. Triple H strolls over to Booker T and smiles. Triple H stands facing the crowd with Randy Orton standing behind him. Triple H picks up Booker T and sets him up for the Pedigree.

Shawn Michaels runs down the ramp, but Orton and Triple H’s backs are turned to him.

JR:
By God King! Here he comes! Shawn Michaels! The New World’ Champion!

Triple H smiles and thinks the cheers are for him. HBK slides into the ring and taps Orton on the back. Orton turns around and gets nailed with Sweet Chin Music. Triple H finally figures something is up and turns around to see Orton on the ground and HBK standing in his way. Triple H still has Booker set up for the Pedigree, but HBK kicks Triple H’s head right of with Sweet Chin Music. Orton and Triple H squirm in pain and slide out of the ring. HBK holds up the World Heavyweight title and raises Booker’s hand in victory.

COMMERCIAL

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as Raw’s GM comes down to the ring.

JR
: Oh great, here we go again, last week right here on Raw, Eric Bischoff was pissed Goldberg defeated another one of his goons, Kane, in steel cage. So, domino effect, Bischoff proposed another deal with Goldberg, this time he wanted to align himself with Goldberg, since he is the toughest guy on the roster, Eric Bischoff went as far as to promise Goldberg a World Title shot!

King: What’s wrong with that JR?

JR: Hell King there’s nothing wrong with a free title shot, but it’s the guy behind that shot that’s the problem. I wouldn’t trust Eric Bischoff as far as I can spit, and I hope Goldberg is smart enough not to align himself with the same guy who has been screwing with him for the past 2 months!

Bischoff: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for tuning into my show, Eric Bischoff’s Monday Night Raw! Now I know most of you think I have something up my sleeve, because I am extremely happy, but that’s not the case. You see, right here tonight, I am happy because, once again, I, Eric Bischoff, will be making history. Right here tonight, in mere moments in fact, a certain individual will come down that aisle, the same individual who just happens to have a flawless WWE record, partially thanks to your’s truly…

JR: Is he serious? Some has got to shut his yap King!

Bischoff: …and that very individual, the most powerful individual on the roster will align himself with the most powerful man in this business, me, Eric Bischoff! This is going to me momentous! Let’s get this train rolling shall we? Let’s bring out that man of the hour…Goldberg!!!

Goldberg’s music hits to a thunderous ovation and Goldberg explodes out of the pyro.

JR
: I swear King!!!

King: Calm down and what happens happens, but if you keep talking, we won’t be able to hear it!

Bischoff: Hello Bill, how are you doing, I hope you are as happy as I am right now! Now, for the past week, everyone, including yours truly, has been awaiting your answer. Now, just to restate, the obvious, Goldberg…when you agree to align yourself with Eric Bischoff, you get all the advantages, the money, the women, the power, and most importantly, well, to you anyway, a World’s title shot! Now Goldberg, I will give you a few last moments, you know, build the anticipation, for your “answer!â€

JR: Oh come on, Eric isn’t even thinking about if Goldberg will say no, he just automatically thinks he is right, “I am Eric Bischoff, I rule Monday Nights, my company went out of business, but I still reign Monday’s over my opponent’s show! I have power, I have everyone at by beck and call…â€

King: Oh man, JR don’t you ever shut up, this is Eric Bischoff you are talking about, the greatest thing to ever happen to Raw, can someone please cut JR’s mic?

Goldberg ponders about his decision and looks to the crowd. They boo and scream for him not to do it. Goldberg looks to the other side of him and the fans boo louder. Eric Bischoff extends his hand out to Goldberg…

JR: God dang it Bill! Don’t do it! Don’t sign the deal with the devil himself!

Goldberg extends his hand out to Eric Bischoff and the fans boo heavily. Eric Bischoff smiles, but Goldberg by passes Bischoff’s hand and yanks the microphone out of his other hand. The fans cheer.

Goldberg: Eric, given our history, in the old WCW, and now the WWE, I have got to say, I can’t believe what you think of me…

Bischoff: I know, I see you as the ultimate athlete here on…

Goldberg: I can’t believe you still think I am the dumbest guy on this roster. You have screwed with me once too many times Bischoff, and now you want to align yourself with me? I wouldn’t be caught dead with you pulling my strings Bischoff…

Bischoff: So what are you saying?

Goldberg: What I am saying, seeing that you are either hard of hearing, or not too smart…or both, I decline your offer!

Goldberg pulls Eric Bischoff in and locks him up, sets him up, sends him up, and then drills him down with a huge Jackhammer!

JR: Good lord what a Jackhammer! Jackhammer by Goldberg to the GM Eric Bischoff! Oh lord! What power!

King: No! No! No! This can’t be happening! That’s our boss! That’s Goldberg’s boss! He turned down the chance of a lifetime!

The fans chant GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! as Goldberg smirks and slides out of the ring leaving Eric Bischoff squirming in t he ring holding his ribs in pain.

JR: Goldberg has just sent a huge message to the GM of Raw here tonight! He has Jackhammered our boss Eric Bischoff right into…wait, Bischoff’s got a mic!

Goldberg sees Bischoff with a mic on the titantron and turns towards Bischoff standing atop the ramp.

Bischoff: Damnit! (coughs) Goldberg! I warned you, no one turns me down! You hear me!?!? I could have given you the world! (coughs) There’s an old saying, some get it all, while others get nothing, you didn’t take everything, so you know what? You get absolutely nothing! I have had to put up with you for the past two months! (coughs) I am just about sick of it…you’re fired!!!

The crowd gasps as Goldberg gets pissed off.

JR: What!?! Is he serious King? Can he do that?

King: Well JR, I don’t know if he can or not, but he just did! Eric Bischoff has just fired Goldberg!!!

The crowd boos as Goldberg is forced out of the arena by security and Bischoff laughs in the ring.

JR: Oh lord King! Goldberg has just been fired, in his home town none the less!!? How degrading! What’s next???

BadBlood.png

WWE Raw presents
WWE Bad Blood
LIVE! On PPV from Denver, CO!

World Heavyweight Championship
Shawn Michaels defends against Triple H

Women’s Championship
Molly Holly defends against Gail Kim

The Rated R CMStar

BM: HHH vs Booker T, it was a good match and it set up IMO a tag match

WM: Mark Henry vs Rodney Mack, compared to the rest of matches that is.

BP: The last one with Goldberg getting fired, altough the HBK/HHH segment was very well done as well.

WP: Christian's one. It took me completely off guard his sudden change of attitude. I hope he turns out to be the attacker and remains heel.

AC: Good show, a shocker with Goldberg getting fired but I am sure he will return or never get fired in the end. Good setup for HHH/HBK at BB and for next week I see Orton/HHH vs Booker T/HBK.

Check out BTW, show has been posted

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Triple H vs. Booker T

Worst Match: Mark Henry vs. Rodney Mack is the least okay match compared to others.

Best Promo: HHH/HBK Confrontation

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show and what an aftermath after the 3 hour show. There are lots of surprises in this show, Goldberg being fired, 3 min. Warning just won the tag belts, a "change of heart" from Christian and Gail Kim becoming the new no. 1 contender. This thing made me really want to know what will happen next on your show before Bad Blood.

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM: Booker/HHH great main event even with a dq finish
WM: Goldberg/Mack
BP: Goldberg fired one.
WP: Bischoff opener
AC: That was jam packed show. New Champs, new #1 contender, Golberg fired. All that along with the HBK/HHH stuff that was just a brilliant show that would make wwe look good. Drop in at WWE: Trio Brand Wars if you get a chance