WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : HHH/ Y2J, again lol. Even if i was really surprised to see HHH win, that put him over , and now I have the feeling he's going to lose the title at the special Raw.

WM : Hardy vs Test, it wasnt bad, but all the matches were better

BP : Again HHH all night long, Flair, jericho, they were perfect. But tonight I'm gonna say Orton / Booker, that was an intense angle. i like how you book Orton, even if that hurt Booker IMO.

WP : Long- Mack. A Rodney Mack vs Mark Henry match ? i can"t wait :(

AC : one more great show, just like I said, I really think HHH is going to lose the title, and the winner could be HBK or Flair as they lost to 3MW in a surprising match. Goldberg vs Kane could be cool too.
Can't wait for next week !

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM : Main Event. I like the wrestlers you used so good job putting them together. I liked the match, thought it had good use of moves and flowed nicely, good job

WM : N/A

BP : Orton and Angle

WP : N/A all were good

AC : Damn another great show. You show consistency and thats good. I liked all promos and matches. Nice job, keep it up. Can't wait for the next show

Review for Review plz

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: HHH/Jericho, plus Flair and HBK vs. 3 Minute Warning is pretty good as well.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The Booker T/Orton Angle

Worst Promo: Long/Mack/Henry, Rodney Mack will turn face? I am quite curious here...

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show and it shapes up toward the Special Raw Event. If we are going to see a title change, I am going for HBK here.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - HBK & Flair vs 3MW
WM - N/A
BP - Y2J and HHH all show
WP - Rodney Mack - didn't interest me
AC - Good show, I liked that most of the show revolved around HHH vs Jericho. 3 Hour Show should be good, I like the Fatal 4 Way better than a Triple Threat any day.

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c
Official Preview​

This week WWE Raw rolls into Hollywood, the stars will be out on a can't miss Raw in Tinsel Town!

With only a week to go until the huge Raw 3 Hour Spectacular, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair will tag it up again. HBK and Flair were forced to tag team against 3 Minute Warning last week by order of the Game Triple H. HBK and Ric Flair shouldn’t have a problem tagging together due to their sudden friendship, but this Monday Night on Raw, Ric and Shawn will tag team against one of their opponents at the 3 Hour Spectacular, that being the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H and his tag team partner, Evolution member, the Animal Batista. Last week the Game had all 3 of his opponents’ numbers, but with only one week to go, will Triple H’s dominance come back and bite him?

After Randy Orton raining, or RKO’d, on Booker T’s parade, this Monday Night Booker T will kick off Monday Night Raw and call out the Legend Killer.

Just a week before the 3 Hour Spectacular, where he will meet Jeff Hardy in a ladder match, the Intercontinental Champion Christian will take on one of his opponents from Backlash, RVD. Can Mr. Monday Night stop the champ? Will Christian’s Dirty tactics win him yet another match? Will Jeff Hardy be in the house watching? Tune into Raw this Monday Night!

Eric Bischoff looks to save Bill Goldberg from his “ultimate demise†when he faces Kane at the 3 Hour Spectacular, what could this mean?

The Dudley Boys look to regain the Titles they never lost. 2 Weeks ago when 3 Minute Warning debuted, they beat the Dudley Boys down and stole their World Tag Team titles, can the Dudley Boys steal them back before the 3 Hour Spectacular?

Also don’t miss WWE Women’s Champion Molly Holly, Chris Jericho, Trish Stratus, Mark Henry, and more this Monday Night!

Raw3Hour.jpg

WWE Raw presents
Raw's 3 Hour Spectacular!
Next Week!
3HrRaw1.png

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H defends against Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, and Shawn Michaels
3HrRaw3.png

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Ladder Match

Christian defends against Jeff Hardy
3HrRaw4.png

Steel Cage
Goldberg vs. Kane
3HrRaw5.png

WWE Women’s Championship
Molly Holly defends against Trish Stratus and Victoria
3HrRaw6.png

World Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boys defend against 3 Minute Warning

CT Styles

Great Preview, I can't wait for the 3 Hour Spec Show should be awesome!

Check out the first show of my WCW BTB if ya get a chance

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c

Pyros go off as the Raw theme plays.

JR
: Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw! Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for inviting us into your homes, JR Jim Ross and Jerry The King Lawler here ringside as we are here in a jam packed sold out Staples Center here in Los Angeles! Tonight we have a huge main event, listen to this King, it broke earlier today on WWE.com, tonight, it will be Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels teaming up for the second week in a row, but this week they are taking on The World Heavyweight Champion Triple H and Evolution teammate Batista!

King: Oh that’s one dysfunctional family if I have ever seen one JR, I mean, the friendship between Flair and Michaels, Flair and Triple H, Flair and Batista, it’s such a mess…

JR: And Chris Jericho finds himself in the middle King!

Booker T’s music hits as the 5 Time WCW Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: Here comes a man who has been turning a lot of heads ever since last week when the 5 Time WCW Champion Booker T returned for the first time since WrestleMania XIX!

King: Sure JR, he has been turning a lot of heads, but it was Randy Orton last week who snapped Booker’s head off the mat with last week’s RKO!

JR: Randy Orton is quite possibly one of the most disrespectful human beings I have ever seen in my life King, Booker T is a living legend of this business!

Booker: Alright, alright, listen up. Booker T never wanted a welcome back parade, but I sure as hell didn’t like the come back response I got last week dog, especially by one Randy Orton. You see, last week right here on Raw, I couldn’t come back the way I wanted to, because that punk ass Randy Orton wouldn’t allow it. That’s all cool and fine dog, however, Randy Orton decided to get in my face and criticize me about how I lost at WrestleMania? I suck because I lost to Triple H at the grandest stage of them all? He thinks he’s better than me? Naw, dog, naw. Randy Orton, let me ask you something. Randy, just how many WrestleMania main events have you been in? Hell, how many WrestleMania’s have you been at? Hell, you haven’t even main evented once in your damn life. Listen here Randy, since no one else has, looks like old Booker T has to beat some respect out of your ass, so I am laying it out right now, Booker T’s come back match, how about Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular, right here next week, Randy I want your punk ass inside this very ring, what you say dog?!?!?!

JR: The Battle lines have been drawn ladies and gentlemen! Will Randy Orton respond?

Randy Orton’s music hits as the Legend Killer hits the stage. He stands at the top of the ramp.

Orton
: I have to applaud you Booker T, I really do. Minus the dreadful Ebonics, you cut a pretty damn good promo, not as good as me of course, but still pretty convincing. You say I have no respect? How can you say that Booker T when I have so much respect for my mentors, Triple H and Ric Flair? The reason I don’t respect you is because you are just one big glorified thug! Booker, get with the program man, Ric Flair and Triple H, when you think of them, you automatically think greatness, legacy, and championships, when you think Booker T, what do you think of? Just a guy who was supposedly a big deal in a company who went bankrupt and couldn’t reach above mid card status when he arrived in WWE.

Booker: Tell me I didn’t just hear that?!?!

Orton: Oh you heard it Booker, you don’t want to hear it, because you know it’s true. Booker, the reason why I confronted you because I don’t want thugs like you taking up time on this show, my time on this show Booker T!

Booker: Alright dog, alright, I refuse to play your little games, I believe I challenged you to a match, I want to know one thing, yes…or no?

Orton: Booker T, I would love nothing better than to beat your ass, because that’s what I do, I kill legends, but the sad thing is, I won’t be a Legend Killer next week, I will only be a Thug Killer. I will see you next week Booker T.

Randy Orton’s music plays as Booker and Orton lock eyes from ramp to ring.

JR
: Wow King what a heated confrontation this is, these are two explosive elements ready to react, next week, Randy Orton takes on Booker T!

BACKSTAGE:
Coach with Ric Flair

Coach: I am standing here with the 16 Time World Heavyweight Champion, the Nature Boy Ric Flair! So, tonight Ric you will go one on one with, well, a close personal friend of your’s is that correct?

Flair: I am sad to say it, but yes Coach, tonight, I will walk down that isle like only the Nature Boy Ric Flair can, and I will be facing the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

Coach: Well due to you sudden close relationship during the past few weeks, what is your frame of mind right now?

Flair: Coach, I would really like to answer that question, but I can’t. The relationship that I have with both HBK and Triple H runs deep, and for once I don’t know what to do, however, after the Fatal Four Way next week, hopefully things will become clearer. All I know is, just like last week, The Game is behind all of this, Triple H set up the tag team match last week against 3 Minute Warning, and tonight he pinned me against Shawn Michaels. I don’t know what’s going to go down tonight, but I will put on a show the only way the Nature Boy knows how, and I will show everyone why the Nature Boy is going to become a 17 Time World Champion next week, but if Triple H decides to rear his head out there tonight…

Triple H walks into the shot with a big smile on his face and shoves the Coach out of his way.

HHH
: You’ll what Ric? Come on, don’t mind me, I am just watching one of your classic Ric Flair promos. Although you are kind of rambling on more than usual, you better let a big Woo before all these viewers fall asleep…

Flair: Last time I checked you were doing all the Woo’s around these parts partner. Plus, I didn’t really enjoy you using the Figure Four last week. In fact I taught you everything you know! The Woo! The Figure Four! Hell, even those damn mind games you are using right now, well let me tell you something bud, it’s not going to get to the Nature Boy, no, no, no it isn’t! Ric Flair is the Wheelin’, Dealin’, kiss stealin’, limousine ridin’, jet flyin’…

HHH: …Son of a Gun, Ric, it’s getting pretty old, work on some new stuff why don’t you, geez, listen, I ain’t got the time to listen to you ramble Ric, I got a match to watch tonight between 2 of my opponents next week, one of them being you, so I’ll catch you later…

HHH starts walking away, but turns back in Ric Flair’s face.

HHH
: Woo!

Christian’s music hits as the Intercontinental Champion comes down the ramp.

King
: Well JR, he comes a man who yearns to be the main eventer here on Raw. Last week, he down right confronted Jeff Hardy and challenged him to Jeff’s own specialty match, the ladder match! I mean, if that doesn’t scream intestinal fortitude, I don’t know what does!

JR: Oh yea King, Christian is a pure competitor here on Raw! Give me a break!

RVD’s music hits as Rob Van Dam comes down the ramp.

Christian vs. RVD

Christian walks up to RVD cockily and slaps him. RVD holds his face and smiles and slaps Christian back. Christian nails RVD with a right hook and then a left hook. Christian grabs him and knees him in the face. Christian locks him up and looks for a DDT, but RVD spins out of it twisting Christian’s arm behind him. Christian counters with a back elbow to the face of RVD. Christian snaps around delivering a huge clothesline to RVD leveling him. Christian kneels up and points to his head saying he’s smart. Christian picks RVD up and walks him over to the corner. He goes for a hard chop, but RVD ducks and gets behind Christian reversing the hold and Christian finds himself in the corner eating knees from RVD. RVD nails a right knee to the gut, then a left knee to the gut, then a double knee to face buster. RVD hip tosses Christian out of the corner. Christian gets up and turns around only to take a huge spin kick from RVD. RVD covers Christian 1…2…kickout! RVD grabs Christian up, but Christian nails RVD with a huge forearm uppercut. RVD stumbles away and Christian locks him and plants him with a huge German suplex. RVD bounces off the mat cringing in pain. Christian runs over to make the cover 1…2…kickout! He grabs RVD and whips him across the ring. RVD bounces off the ropes, but hangs on as Christian goes for the drop kick but nobody home. RVD quickly bounces off the ropes and somersaults nailing the Rolling Thunder on Christian. The crowd chants RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD quickly goes for the cover 1…2…kickout! RVD gets up and can’t believe it. He grabs Christian and starts shoveling out the heel kicks. He lands kick after kick backing Christian towards the ropes. RVD bounces Christian against the ropes, but Christian counters and whips RVD across the ring. RVD bounces back and Christian jumps and RVD runs beneath him.

King: That’s athleticism of a main eventer JR! You see that!? Only a few guys in this business can pull that one off!

RVD bounces off the other side and Christian turns around only to be nailed with a flying clothesline by RVD. RVD picks his spot again and bounces off the ropes and goes for the Rolling Thunder again, but Christian gets the knees up countering. RVD squirms around the ring in pain holding his back. Christian quickly runs over to RVD and cradles him up 1…puts his feet on the ropes…2…the ref sees his feet and breaks the count. Christian gets up and starts arguing with him. Christian turns around and RVD gets the roll up on him 1…2…kickout! RVD and Christian get up stumbling. RVD hits Christian with a right to a huge ovation. Christian fires back with a right of his own to a huge ovation of boos. They pause and RVD nails a huge Insuguri to the skull of Christian. RVD covers Christian 1…2…kickout! RVD picks up Christian once, more but Christian shoves RVD and he collides with the referee. RVD tries to get the referee back up, but Christian comes from behind and low blows him. RVD goes down as the fans boo. Christian runs to the ropes and slides under the bottom onto the floor. He walks over to Lillian Garcia and yanks the belt from her. He runs around the ring to the ramp and starts walking up it, but stops and sees something at the top. It’s none other than Jeff Hardy sitting atop a ladder at the top of the stage.

JR: By Gawd King! It’s Jeff Hardy! That kid is crazier than a pet coon King!

Christian stares daggers at Hardy as RVD jumps him from behind. RVD grabs him and whips him spine first into the steel barricade. Christian bounces off it and RVD guides him towards the ring and slides him back into it. RVD stands on the apron and springboards over the top rope and lands a backsplash onto Captain Charisma. RVD gives a thumbs up to Jeff Hardy and climbs the corner. He signals for it then nails the 5 Star From Splash onto Christian. RVD covers him 1…2…3!
WINNER: RVD

King: No! No! Ref, reverse the decision! Jeff Hardy distracted Christian!

JR: Well King, it’s a little payback, Christian just got outsmarted even when he plays dirty!

King: Oh shut up JR! We all know that was a fluke, Christian is Intercontinental Champion! He can’t lose!

JR: Well King he just might lose come next week when he goes one on one with Christian for the Intercontinental Championship in a ladder match at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular!

COMMERCIAL

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as Raw’s General Manager comes down the ramp.

JR
: Oh here we go again King. Last week Goldberg speared Kane in the middle of that ring, Bischoff can’t like that very much. Kane was supposed to be Bischoff’s savior, the final resort, the plan that worked, against Bill Goldberg, but his plan is falling apart!

King: Well JR, let’s see how Goldberg fares inside a steel cage against Kane next week, then we’ll see whose laughing last!

Bischoff: It comes a time in every pure businessman’s life when handling business just isn’t good enough, when working the system fails. That’s what happened last week. You see, I employed the Big Red Machine Kane to take out Bill Goldberg, after superstar after superstar failed, Kane, the Big Red Monster, seemed to be the shining light, my savior. When he took out Goldberg 2 weeks ago, I thought I was home free, I thought it was over, I thought Goldberg was put on the shelf. However, what happens? Goldberg comes out the very next week and spears the hell out of Kane. In result of that, in anticipation for Kane’s second chance next week in a cage, I gave him the night off, and decided to handle business myself. Goldberg, I know you are here, so let’s talk this over like men, face to face, Goldberg I am calling you out…no I am ordering you to come out here and face me!

JR: Do you think Goldberg will show King?

King: Someone’s got to unlock his cage first…

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg explodes out of the gate to a thundering ovation.

JR
: Business is about to pick up King!

Bischoff: Alright Goldberg, now that you got that out of your system, your smoke breathing and spitting and what not, let’s get down to business! You see, the reason that I called you out here tonight is because I am giving you a chance. I, Eric Bischoff, am giving you the chance to prevent the severe beating you are going to get next week in the steel cage match at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular. In my hand I have a Transfer form, in this agreement, I am giving you the chance to jump from Raw to SmackDown! Goldberg, I hope you understand what an advantage this is to a man like yourself. You have said it before that Raw’s competition isn’t enough for you, but, if you choose to go to SmackDown! you can fight guys like Big Show! Kurt Angle! Brock Lesnar! Even the Undertaker!

JR: Oh the Undertaker? Lesnar? That would sound pretty tempting to a man of Goldberg’s stature.

King: Oh come on Goldberg! Take it! Take it!

Bischoff: All you have to do is sign on this dotted line and you can get all that and more! What do you say?

Goldberg: Bischoff, I see through this plan, it’s not going to work. Deep down inside you know your boy Kane is going to get destroyed next week in that cage, and you are just trying to save yourself the embarrassment again. However, it does sound pretty tempting. Competition is what I am here for and to become WWE champion would be a dream of mine…

Bischoff: Yes! Yes!

Goldberg: …if I didn’t want the World Heavyweight Championship, Bischoff, I am staying right here on Raw…

Goldberg lunges and spears Eric Bischoff out of his shoes.

JR
: By Gawd! Spear! Spear! Spear by Goldberg!

King: He can’t do that! He can’t! That’s Raw’s GM, Goldberg should be fired!

Goldberg gets up and roars. He picks up the SmackDown! transfer form and rips it to shreds. Goldberg grabs the mic and kneels down right next to Eric Bischoff lying on the mat.

Goldberg: Eric, when I am done with Kane next week, expect “all this and more.â€

JR: Goldberg sending a huge message to Raw’s GM that he means business, it’s the Big Red Machine vs. the Unstoppable Force next week inside a steel cage!

BACKSTAGE:
Terri with the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H and Evolution member Batista

Terri: I am here with the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H and Batista, Evolution. Last week on Raw Triple H, we saw you put Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels against 3 Minute Warning, my question is why?

HHH: Beat it bimbo, you aren’t smart enough for this interview.

Terri wanders off camera.

HHH
: Last week my plan was successful, what was it you ask? Weaken and destroy all 3 of my opponents in the Fatal Four Way next week. I pulled a couple strings and managed to get Bischoff to pin Flair and Michaels against 3 Minute Warning. Jamal and Rosey took care of the best buddies while I got my hands dirty and defeated Chris Jericho, last week belonged to me, just like next week when I emerge with the World Heavyweight Championship still around my waist. As for tonight, well, that’s why I have the big man Batista with me. Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels will team up once again against the Big Man Batista and your’s truly, the Game, the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H. Sure Shawn, you can save Ric Flair, but tonight, who’s going to save you?

Molly Holly’s music hits as the WWE Women’s Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: King, here comes a woman who has got a lot on her plate. Right here next week on Raw at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular, she will be defending her Women’s Championship in a Triple Threat match against Victoria and the former champion Trish Stratus.

Trish Stratus’ music hits as Trish makes her way down the ramp.

King
: Well JR, if I had to make a prediction for the triple threat match, my pick would definitely be Trish, she defeated one of her opponents, Victoria, right here last week, and tonight she has the opportunity to knock off the champ…plus she is gorgeous!

JR: She sure is King, one of the most beautiful women in this industry, but looks can only get you so far in the WWE, you have to be athletic and smart, it’s all about playing the game in that ring.

Molly Holly vs. Trish Stratus
Molly and Trish circle the ring and slowly locks up. Both women struggle. Trish backs Molly up, but Molly pushes back and pushes Trish back to the corner. Molly nails a huge chop to the sternum. Molly starts choking Trish as the ref counts 1…2…3…Trish nails Molly with a knee to the mid section then turns it around and swings Molly into the corner and slaps her. Trish swings her out of the corner towards the opposite corner, but Molly counters and whips her towards the same corner. Molly switches it up and pulls Trish back in looking for a clothesline, but Trish ducks. Molly turns around and Trish nails her with a swinging neckbreaker. Trish gets up and delivers an elbow drop to the heart of Molly and covers her 1…2…kickout! Trish sits Molly up and locks her in a headlock. Molly tries to push out of it but Trish puts the pressure on. Molly gets on her feet and Trish singes the lock tighter and wraps her legs around Holly. Molly grabs Trish by the hair and flips her over her head and Trish lands hard on the mat and Molly nails an elbow of her own into a pin 1…2…kickout! Molly picks Trish up and hammers her with a forearm across the back. She picks Trish up looking for a sidewalk slam, but Trish counters into a Russian Leg Sweep. Trish gets up holding her back and grabs Molly’s legs. She slingshot’s Molly sternum first into the corner. Molly bounces back right into an inverted DDT by Trish Stratus.

Victoria’s music hits as Victoria walks down the ramp and stands on the outside.

JR
: There’s that Jezebel King! I knew we would see her sooner or later out here.

Victoria starts talking trash to Trish from the outside while Molly gets the roll up on Trish 1…2…kickout! Molly pounds her fist on the mat in anger. She picks her up and sets her up for a suplex and nails a picture perfect Northern Lights Suplex into a pin 1…2…kickout! Molly gets angry and sits atop Trish nailing her with mounted punches. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…the ref then steps in and pulls Molly off of Trish. Molly goes towards Trish but Trish nails her with a kick from the mat. Trish swings her legs up and grabs Molly by the head and nails the Whirly Bird head scissors off the mat and Molly spins out of control and crashes on the mat. Molly gets up and Trish quickly goes for the Chick Kick, but Molly ducks. Trish turns around and then Molly sets Trish up and plants her down with the Molly Go Round. Molly falls atop Trish covering her 1…2…kickout! Molly can’t believe Trish kicked out. Molly runs and bounces off the ropes, but Victoria reaches for her boot trying to trip her. Molly stops and kicks Victoria away. Trish comes from behind and pushes Molly against the ropes then nails her with the cradle pin 1…2…kickout! Trish gets up and picks Molly up. She signals for the Stratus Faction. She runs and goes to bounce off the top rope, but Molly throws her over the top rope onto Victoria countering the Stratusfaction. Trish squirms on the floor as Molly tell the ref to start the count out. The ref starts counting 1…2…3…4…Trish gets on her knees…5…6…Trish gets to the apron…7…8…and Trish gets back into the ring. Molly starts unloading the elbows onto Trish. Molly picks Trish up and stands her up. She sizes her up and goes for Trish’s own Chick Kick, but Trish counters with the Ma-Trish bending backwards dodging the kick. Molly spins back around and Trish nails her with the Chick Kick. Trish covers the Women’s Champion 1…2…3!
WINNER: Trish Stratus

King: Trish has done it JR! What a move, did you see that? She calls that the Ma-Trish, I was talking about it earlier with her backstage, that’s the sort of Women’s Champion we need!

JR: No disagreement there King what a showcase of athleticism and speed, it can now be said Trish is the sure fire favorite going into the 3 Hour Spectacular!

Trish grabs the Women’s Championship and holds it high above her head. The crowd goes crazy, but Victoria runs up from behind and nails Trish in the back of the head. Victoria grabs Trish and sets her up and drops her down with the Widow’s Peak. Victoria gets up pulling her hair out psychotically and grabs the Women’s Championship and raises it above her head.

JR: Damn that Jezebel! The ironic thing here is King that her psychotic tactics just might land her the Women’s championship next week!

King: I sure hope not, Raw would go straight to hell with Victoria representing the Women’s Division!

Victoria drops the Women’s title onto Molly Holly and walks up the ramp with a sadistic smirk on her face.

COMMERCIAL

La Resistance stands in the ring ready for their match.

JR
: Well King here are two men desperate to find their way back into World Tag Title contention right here tonight as they go face to face with the Dudley Boys!

The Dudley Boys music hits as Bubba Ray and Devon hits the stage.

King
: Here come the World Tag Team Champions the Dudley Boys, but as you can see they don’t have their World Tag Team Championship belts with them…

JR: That’s right King, the brutal assault by 3 Minute Warning 2 weeks ago resulted in Jamal and Rosey stealing the World Tag Titles away from the Dudley’s.

La Resistance vs. The Dudley Boys
Bubba and Conway start out the match. Bubba talks to Devon in the corner as Conway runs up and starts unloading on his. Conway delivers a quick shot to Devon knocking him off the apron and nails Bubba with a combination of punches and kicks to Bubba. Conway bounces Bubba off the ropes, but Bubba counters and whips Conway off the ropes. Conway bounces back and Bubba tries catching him for a body slam, but Conway slides out of the back and then connects with a chop block grounding Bubba Ray. Conway gets him in a side mounted headlock and puts the pressure on early. Bubba gets up with the lock still locked in, but Bubba sends him up with a back drop. Bubba starts to crawl over to Devon who re-emerges on the apron with his hand out for the tag. Conway gets up and jumps on top of Bubba slowing him down. Conway grabs Bubba by the leg and drags him back to his corner. Conway locks in a leg lock then extends his hand out to make the tag to Dupree. Dupree runs in and drops an elbow onto the spine of Bubba. Conway releases the hold and goes to the apron while Dupree singes in an arm lock. Bubba gets up and breaks out of the hold and stumbles towards Devon, but Dupree runs from behind Bubba and nails him with a bulldog. Dupree shoots up and nails a drop kick on Devon once again knocking him off the apron. Dupree picks Bubba up and slingshots him back into La Resistance’s corner. Dupree makes his way back to his corner as Devon runs into the ring, but the ref stops him because he’s not the legal man. Conway uses the tag rope and starts choking Bubba Ray with it as Dupree laughs at Devon across the ring and delivers straight blows to the gut of Bubba Ray. The ref turns around and La Resistance stops the assault and Bubba falls forward onto the mat. Dupree stands over Bubba Ray facing Devon and does his signature French Tickler dance. Dupree reaches down to grab Bubba, but Bubba nails the last resort eye poke. Dupree stumbles around and Bubba charges and tags in Devon. Devon storms in and clotheslines Dupree. Dupree gets up and Devon clotheslines him again. Devon picks up Dupree and body slams him. Devon bounces off the ropes then nails a huge leg drop onto Dupree. Conway runs in, but Devon throws him out of the ring over the top rope. Devon drags Dupree over to his corner and tags in Bubba. The Dudley Boys whip Dupree across the ring. Dupree bounces back and Devon sends him up, Bubba catches him and the Dudley Boys nail the 3D onto Rene Dupree. Devon covers Dupree 1…2…3!
WINNER: Dudley Boys

JR: Good night La Resistance! What a 3D by the Dudley Boys, and oh, looks like Bubba has something on his mind!

Bubba: Looks to me Devon like we have been mugged. Me and my Brother Devon come from a little town known as Brooklyn, we invented Gangs! 3 Minute Warning! You don’t scare us! We come from a little thing called ECW, we aren’t afraid of nothin’ and we damn sure aren’t afraid of you! Get your fatasses out here right now we want our gold back!

Eric Bischoff emerges, coughing and holding his ribs from the spear by Goldberg, on the titantron screen holding both World Tag Titles with 3 Minute Warning standing in front of him.

Bischoff: Hey, guys, the fans don’t want to know about any of your history in that run down bingo hall, nobody wants to hear from you at all. If you want your World Tag Titles back you are just going to have to win them back fair and square next week against 3 Minute Warning. However, since it is a World Tag Title match, if my boys win, they will officially be World Tag Team Champs. So, until then, you are just going to have to calm the hell down, security! Get those pieces of garbage out of my ring now!

Security emerges out of the gate and confronts the Dudley’s in the ring and asking them to leave. The Dudley’s shake their heads and start walking out of the ring, but then pause and walk back into the ring. The security guard puts one of their hands on Bubba’s shoulder and Bubba lays out the security guard. The security pounces on the Dudley’s but Bubba and Devon lay out all of them with rights and lefts. Their theme music plays as the Dudley’s leave the ring after out of the carnage.

King: Oh man, Eric Bischoff isn’t going to like that very much! The Dudley Boys have just laid out all of Bischoff’s security!

JR: It sure is going to be a slobberknocker come next week when the Dudley Boys take on 3 Minute Warning for the World Tag Team Championships! I can’t wait!

BACKSTAGE:
Coach stands with the Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship Jeff Hardy

Coach: I am standing here with the man who will challenge Christian for his Intercontinental Championship next week at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular, that’s right, I am here with Jeff Hardy! Jeff that was quite a trick you pulled on Christian earlier tonight, do you think you have the upper hand going into this match?

Hardy: Coach, you know me, I have been in many ladder matches, although not always victorious, I always give those fans something to remember me by. Now, I am not saying I don’t want to win next week, because I want the Intercontinental Championship more than anything, all I am saying is that Christian better watch out, because if you put me, a ladder, and my opponent in that ring, I don’t even know what might happen, but it’s going to hurt Captain Charisma, it’s really going to hurt…

Hardy walks away.

BACKSTAGE:
Eric Bischoff is backstage, still holding his ribs, in his locker room and 3 Minute Warning walks out the door holding the World Tag Titles as Mark Henry and Teddy Long walk in.

Bischoff: Oh great guys, just the guys I wanted to see. Greetings Teddy, Mark. Tonight Mark, you have a match with Goldberg, now I know you lost all of your matches with him in the past…

Henry: That was because of Rodney Mack, he would always get in my way!

Bischoff: Trust me, I know, and now that he is out of your hair, tonight, tonight is the night you get revenge. Show Goldberg no mercy, send a message to Rodney Mack and make him think about what he did.

Long: No problem Playa, consider it done, holla, holla, holla!

COMMERCIAL

Mark Henry’s music hits as The World’s Strongest Man comes down the ramp along with Teddy Long.

JR
: Well King let’s see if Mark Henry could back his talk. I would say that Rodney Mack was helping Mark Henry out by being a tag team, but according to Henry it was the total opposite. Goldberg is just that dominant; he can take on 2 men with the size and strength of Mack and Henry and still emerge victorious!

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg comes out to a thunderous ovation.

King
: Oh jeez JR, here we go again, the Arena fires up for this guy? Are you kidding me? This man speared Eric Bischoff earlier! Who the hell does this guy think he is???

Goldberg vs. Mark Henry
Goldberg signals for Henry to bring it. Teddy starts yelling at Bill from the outside and Goldberg tells him to bring it too. Mark Henry runs towards Goldberg and Goldberg flattens him out with a left hook and Henry goes down. The building explodes as Goldberg tells Henry to get up. Mark Henry gets up and starts flipping out. Goldberg and Henry lock up. Neither man could budge the other. Goldberg nails Henry with a knee, then another, Goldberg grabs him by the throat and screams at him. Goldberg then grabs his trunks and by the head and throws him over the top rope. Goldberg roars to the crowd as the crowd goes nuts chanting GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG!

JR: Well Bill sure knows how to waken the crowd huh King?

King: Sure JR, and so does an air horn. You know how an air horn and Bill Goldberg are alike? They are both full of hot air!

Goldberg slides under the bottom rope and goes after Henry. He kicks him on the floor and picks him up. Goldberg whips Henry towards the ring post, but Mark Henry counters and throws Goldberg into the ring post skull first. Teddy cheers Henry on as Mark Henry goes on the assault. Henry grabs Goldberg looking like he is going for a body slam, but Henry grabs him and rams him spine first into the steel ring post. He keeps hold of him and slides him back into the ring. Mark Henry bounces off the ropes and nails a huge body splash onto Goldberg. He covers him 1…2…kickout! Mark Henry picks Goldberg up and hoists him high above his head. Mark Henry lets go and catches Goldberg then slings him back and connects with a fall away slam. Mark Henry starts taunting the crowd, but gets a horrible ovation. He rolls Goldberg over with his foot and puts one of his feet over Goldberg’s chest covering him 1…2…kickout! Mark Henry picks Goldberg up, but Goldberg connects with shots to the gut. He nails one after another then spring out a giant axe kick to the World’s Strongest Man. Mark Henry stands up and Goldberg bounces off the ropes and nails a huge shoulder block to Henry. Mark Henry stumbles back, but not down. Goldberg bounces off the ropes again and goes for another shoulder block and nails it. Mark Henry still doesn’t crumble. Goldberg bounces off the ropes again looking for a flying clothesline, but Mark Henry catches him and then powers him back down with a huge World’s Strongest Slam. Teddy Long applauds Henry from the outside as the crowd boos him. Mark Henry signals for one more World’s Strongest Slam. He grabs Goldberg and lifts him up. He pushes him up, but Goldberg maneuvers out of it and slides out the back. Goldberg pushes Henry towards the ropes across the ring. Mark Henry bounces back right into a Spear by Goldberg. Goldberg imitates Henry and signals for one more. Goldberg goes over to the corner and crouches down. Mark Henry slowly rises and then turns around. Goldberg hails out of the corner and breaks Mark Henry in half with a Spear. Goldberg covers Mark Henry 1…2…3!
WINNER: Goldberg

JR: Rack up another impressive win for Goldberg! King, this man has been undefeated ever since stepping foot in a WWE ring, now you can’t say that’s not impressive!

King: Sure that’s impressive JR, but too bad it’s all going to come to an end next week on Raw inside the steel cage against the Big Red Machine!

JR: That’s going to be Goldberg’s biggest test yet King, that’s for sure, can Goldberg take down the Big Red Machine?

BACKSTAGE:
Terri with Chris Jericho

Terri: I am here with one of four men to take part in the much anticipated Fatal Four Way match for the World Heavyweight Championship next week at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular, Chris Jericho. Now Chris, most see you as the odds on favorite to win the Fatal Four Way next week, why is that?

Jericho: Well Terri, besides the fact that I am one hell of a sexy beast, it’s because of one thing and one thing only. The reason why most of the Jericho-holics out there think that Y2J will emerge out of the Fatal Four Way with World title gold is because I am not wrapped up in the “friendship†triangle that is going on. Triple H and Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair can have their fun and games, but when it comes down to one thing, all 3 of those men would put it all aside for the World title, that is true, but I think that next week, either Triple H’s ego, Ric Flair’s mind games, or HBK’s idiotic dance moves will back fire one way or another causing Y2J to successfully pick his spot and walk out with the belt. You see Terri, everyone out there in TV land believes in Y2J, I came this close to winning the title at Backlash, what’s stopping me from getting it done next week? So what, there’s 2 other men in the ring with me and Triple H, big whoop. Come next week, HBK and Flair don’t exist, nothing will stop me from getting to the Game and his World title.

COMMERCIAL

Triple H’s theme hits as the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H comes down the ramp along with Evolution team member Batista.

King
: Here comes royalty JR. The Game, with the gold, and his royal knight Batista, these guys are world class athletes on the world’s biggest stage, I am glad we have these guys on Raw!

JR: No doubt about it King, Triple H and Batista are great physical specimens, but their attitudes aren’t that great. The Game thinks about no one but himself, Batista on the other hand just needs to think for himself however, ever since he joined Evolution, he has done nothing but do what the Game tells him to!

King: It’s called learning from the master, keep your mouth closed but ears open!

Ric Flair’s music hits as the Nature Boy comes down the ramp.

JR
: Well King, this conflict between HBK and Evolution grows deeper and deeper. I believe that Ric Flair was assigned to take HBK out of the title hunt through getting to know him better, but the plan back fired in Triple H’s face and Flair actually took more to Michaels than he did with Triple H. So now we have Ric and Shawn aligned with one another taking on the Game and Batista!

King: Let’s not forget JR, these new best buds will be opponents next week!

JR: I believe these guys are professional and will put friendship aside before competition for sure!

HBK’s music hits as Shawn Michaels comes down the ramp.

JR
: One of the greatest performers in the history of this business, its Shawn Michaels. This man last held the World’s title last December after winning the Elimination Chamber, he lost it to Triple H at Armageddon, now the World title is once again within this man’s grasps. He can get the job done next week but he will have to go through Triple H, the World’s Champion, Chris Jericho, Y2J, and Ric Flair, the Dirtiest Player in the Game, who just happens to be his closest friend now a days, HBK has quite the hill to climb!

HBK and Ric Flair vs. Triple H and Batista
Batista and Shawn Michaels start the match. HBK starts clapping and gets the fans behind him. Batista goes in and locks up with Michaels. Batista gets Michaels in a side headlock. HBK struggles, but pushes Batista forward attempting to break the hold, but Batista holds his ground and singes the hold deeper. HBK tries once again to push Batista forward, but he doesn’t budge. HBK sends Batista up and plants him onto the mat with a back drop. Batista gets up and HBK lands rights onto the big man. HBK pushes Batista off the ropes and Batista flies across the ring and off the ropes. HBK goes for a clothesline, but Batista ducks, follows through, bounces back, and turns HBK inside out with a clothesline of his own. Batista goes over to HBK and picks him up. He sends him up and drills him down with a sidewalk slam onto Batista’s knee. He keeps HBK on his knee and puts the pressure on with a submission hold bending HBK’s spine on his knee. Ric Flair screams at Batista from the apron and Batista breaks the hold and walks over to Flair talking back to him. HBK gets right up and runs towards Batista and splashes him in the corner. HBK starts stomping the hell out of Batista in the corner and tags in Ric Flair. Ric Flair gets in the picks up Batista from the corner and hard chops him. Ric Flair bounces Batista off the ropes, but Batista counters and whips Ric across the ring. Ric Flair flies to the ropes, but Triple H grabs Flair by the hair from the apron and yanks him and Flair falls backwards onto the mat. The ref runs over to Triple H and starts screaming at him. Batista laughs and walks over to Flair, but Ric Flair gives him a quick eye rake. Batista stumbles back covering his eyes. Ric bounces off the ropes and gives him a running back elbow to the face and Batista goes down. Flair picks up Batista’s leg and drills him with an elbow drop to the knee into a knee lock. Batista, screaming in pain, grabs Flair and stakes raking his eyes now and Flair breaks the hold. Batista sits up and starts crawling towards the Game. Flair squirms on the mat holding his eyes. Batista jumps and tags in Triple H. The Game walks into the ring and stands behind Flair. Flair gets up rubbing his eyes and turns around and gets greeted by the Game smiling. Triple H nails him with a right and Ric Flair stumbles to the side and holds himself up with the ropes. The Game just keeps nailing him with rights and lefts. Triple H backs up and laughs at Michaels. He stops with his back to Flair and gives Michaels the crotch chop. Triple H springs back looking to clothesline Flair over the top rope, but Flair ducks and shoots the Game up and over onto the floor. Batista walks on the apron over to Flair, but Ric grabs Batista’s head and hangs him up on the top rope and Batista flies backwards off the apron onto the floor. Shawn gets in the ring from the apron and meets up with Ric Flair. Batista and Triple H help each other up on the outside. Ric Flair and HBK springboard off the top rope HBK going for the mid air cross body and Ric Flair going for the baseball slide. HBK nails Triple H with the cross body as Flair hits Batista with the baseball slide. The fans go crazy as HBK and Flair meet back up in the ring and shake hands. Triple H gets up and slides into the ring as the ref forces HBK back into his corner. Flair grabs the Game and hard chops him. Triple H fires back with a right. Ric Flair nails HHH with another hard chop. Triple H fires back with a kick to the gut and a quick DDT. Triple H covers Ric Flair 1…2…kickout!

Jericho comes running down the ramp and onto the apron.

JR
: It’s Chris Jericho! What the hell is he doing out here?!?!?

King: Get that ass clown off the apron ref!

Jericho starts talking smack to Triple H and Triple H gets up in his face. Batista jumps off the apron and runs behind Jericho and pulls him off the apron. Batista goes for a shot to Jericho, but he ducks and runs up the ramp. Batista gets pissed and chases Jericho up the ramp. Triple H screams at Batista from the ring and kicks the bottom rope in anger. Ric Flair creeps behind Triple H and rolls him up 1…2…kickout!

JR: How close was that King?

King: I have been lost ever since Batista chased Jericho out of here, unknowingly leaving the Game by himself!

Triple H crawls over to his corner, but Ric grabs him by the leg and pulls him to his own corner and tags in HBK. HBK runs in and drops an elbow onto the Game. Shawn picks Triple H up and nails him with a right. Triple H falls, but gets back up only to get nailed with another right. Triple H gets up and the Showstopper nails him with an Atomic Drop. He follows through with a body slam. HBK fires up and gets the crowd behind him. The fans chant HBK! HBK! HBK! HBK scales the turnbuckles. He launches and nails the huge Elbow Drop onto the Game right through the heart. HBK pops up and runs around the ring until he gets to his corner. He starts to tune up the band. Triple H slowly gets up to his feet. Chris Jericho runs down the ramp with Batista still chasing him. Ric Flair makes the blind tag to HBK. HBK spots Batista, and cross bodies over the top rope onto the Animal. Flair storms into the ring and creeps up behind the Game once again. He makes the roll up, but maneuvers into the Figure Four grabbing the leg of the Game. He singes it in and the Game screams in pain. Triple H taps out to the Figure Four.
WINNER: Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels

JR: Redemption! Redemption King! Triple H defeated Y2J by the Figure Four Leg Lock a couple weeks ago, Ric Flair’s signature! Look who gets the last laugh, the Nature Boy makes the Game tap!

King: Oh please JR, so what, Flair wins by submission, you’ll have something to talk about if Flair wins next week, but don’t get your hopes up!

HBK crawls into the ring and meets up with Flair and raises each other’s arms in victory. Chris Jericho slides into the ring, and stares both HBK and Flair down. Triple H kneels up holding his ankle and all four men stare at each other.

JR: You can feel the tension building! Ladies and gentlemen we urge you, next week, however you can, turn on SpikeTV at 9/8 ct, it’s Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular, the biggest Monday Night Raw in history! Don’t miss it! Good night everybody!
Raw3Hour.jpg

WWE Raw presents
Raw's 3 Hour Spectacular!
Next Week!
3HrRaw1.png

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H defends against Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, and Shawn Michaels
3HrRaw3.png

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Ladder Match

Christian defends against Jeff Hardy
3HrRaw4.png

Steel Cage
Goldberg vs. Kane
3HrRaw5.png

WWE Women’s Championship
Molly Holly defends against Trish Stratus and Victoria
3HrRaw6.png

World Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boys defend against 3 Minute Warning

3HrRaw2.png

Randy Orton vs. Booker T

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BM: m/e
WM: n/a
BP: loved theopening between booker and randy
WP: n/a
AC: Good show man, you got some good hype going. 3 hour Raw is something to look forward to

CT Styles

BM: Main Event - HBK/Flair vs HHH/Batista. HHH tapping to the Figure-4!

WM: N/A

BP: Flair/HHH with Coach or Booker & Randy. Once again displaying your promo skills :laugh:

WP: Pfft

AC: Another great show. I can't wait for the 3-Hour Spectacular, the Fatal-4-Way is going to be great no doubt and I can't wait for Christian vs Hardy. I have a feeling Christian may pull off an upset. Great Show!

CP: Check out WCW if ya want, Nitro is up!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Ric Flair/Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H/Batista- This was without a doubt the best match of the night. Triple H tapping to the figure four was really unexpected to be honest.

Worst Match: Goldberg vs. Mark Henry- Not a bad match but definitely the worst match on the show. I'm just not interested in seeing Goldberg facing Henry and all these big guys.

Best Interview/Segment: It's really a tie for me with Booker/Orton Opening Segment and Flair/HHH/Coach. Both segments were nicely written and I really can't choose which was the best.

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A- All the segments delivered this week.

Additional Feedback/Comments: Yet another great show from XBA. I really enjoyed this show and it seems that it gets better and better each week. The world championship scene is looking great and you've been building it very nicely. I really cannot wait for the 3-hour Raw special. It should be one hell of a read and I'm looking forward to it. Keep up the good work, man.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The tag team main event match

WM: Dudleyz vs Resistance, too short for my liking

BP: I think it is a tie between the opening one with Booker and Orton, with the interview of Flair and HHH

WP: None

AC: Good show, it was all about making the people taking part in the 3Hour show look strong, and hype all the matches.

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: Me...awesome build to ur "PPV" and what a way to end the show with Flair on top...you will be a god if Flair wins

WM: Goldberg/Henry...seen it many times

BP: Hard choice but i reallty liked the Hardy interview...Jeff is hard to write for but the lines u gave him were down right awesome

WP: I would have to go with the Henry/Bischoff/Long promo...seemed recycled but it did let us know that Mack/Henry were no more defintly

AC: Awesome show yet again XBA..great build to ur matches at the "PPV" and it was just a joy to read...the first show i have read from anyone in a while b/c i have been on vacation and it was just wonderful to read

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event, what a finish to it letting HHH tap out to the figure four. Flair just showed a statement before the Fatal Four Way!

Worst Match: Goldberg vs. MarK Henry, it's a good match but before I read it I already know who'll win the match.

Best Promo: Booker T and Orton was the best promo for this show imo.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show XBA, you surely done some good hypes before the 3 hour Raw Show. I can't wait for it. Check out HEW if you want.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Just started reading and I really like this. One of my favorite BTBers in one of my favorite years for WWE. Hopefully I'll catch up to where your at now.

Reaction score
Best Promo: Triple H/Ric Flair promo - It was a tough decision but I picked this cause the promo was really in character and was intense with Flair and Triple H exchanging words

Worst Promo: N/A

Best Match: Main Event - Nice build up for the 3 hour spectacular of RAW and the end of the match was just icing on top of the cake. Flair teaching Triple H how its really done was just genius.

Worst Match: N/A

Additional Feedback: I love the era that you're working with cause to me this is the 3rd best era of the WWE with Bischoff as manager and everything going great. I like how you set you're storylines and execute them almost flawlessly. Great Job XBA, enjoyed the show.

One question though. You're opening promo had Ric talking about facing HBK one on one that night when the truth was he had a tag match with him against HHH and Batista. Did I miss something there? cause I read through the whole show 3 times and didn't see where the match was changed or was it an error?

Also please review the 2nd show of DZW of you got the time. Its on the 2nd page of the thread. I'll be checking out you're future shows. :)