WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - HHH vs Goldberg. I never remember seeing a match between them, good to see Goldberg and Taker get some interaction between each other with Triple H being a good opponent.

WM - Women's. It would be pretty nice if you did a scenario where the Women's and CW title are switched, that era had some pretty good cruiser's.

BP - HHH and Vince. I loved how Vince cut off HHH whenever he tried to say something about Stephanie.

WP - Not Really.

AC - Another show that was a good read. Nice to see you didn't use HBK this week, it builds his appearance on Raw Next Week. Taker and Goldberg should have a nice feud, the promos would be interesting.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Good Raw following Bad Blood.

Opening Promo with Trips, Vince, Goldberg-Awesome. Loved the stuff with Triple H talking about Stephanie McMahon. Great way to set up the main event.

Trish Stratus vs. Molly Holly-Good for what it was.

Evolution vs. Hardy and Booker T-Good heat building match. These two respective feuds are very heated.

Chris Jericho and Eric Bischoff promo-Very in character on both sides. Interesting way to set up a handicap match.

Trish and Christian Promo-Well aren't they just the happy couple. I'm guessing the big surprise is a marriage proposal.

3MW vs. Y2J-Basically a squash match. Will be interesting to see what happens to the Dudleys now.

Goldberg vs. Triple H-Great main event with Goldberg looking dominant only to get screwed over by Taker. I am interested to see which way you will take this.

Overall-As usual, great match and promos. Everything flowed smoothly and helped build on the aftermath of Bad Blood.

MikeRaw

Mcmahon promo; Good solid promo. I was shocked HHH interupted so soon lol. Usualy its after the line "Noone and no man will disrespect me" and then he comes out. It was cool and different for him to come out earlier. Holy shit, didnt see Goldbergs return coming. Cant wait to see where you go with that! Overall good promo to build up the start of a feud.

Taker interview; Pretty solid. Maybe Taker/Goldberg could be a feud. I like that this is set in early 2000's because it allows you to use American Badass Taker. Hope he stays that way.

Stratus vs Holly; I dont care for womens matches. Decent for what it was though.

Hardy Interview; Noy much of an interview. Couldve been better but you got away with it because ti didnt need to be too long as it was just him sending a message for the enxt match.

Hardy/Booker vs Batista/Orton; Pretty good match. The match at Bad Blood with Hardy/Batista was better for obvious reasons, but this was a ood midcard matchup.

Backstage: Bischood/Jericho; Best promo of the show IMO. Well written. I actually could see them both saying every word. Great job!

Christian/Trish segment; This was alright. Not much too it. Are they gonna have live sex at the 3 hour raw like edge/lita? Lol, jk.

Jericho vs 3 Minnute Warning; It was short, but thats ok because you already had a very good tag match earlier. And there was a reason with the Dudleys coming and kicking ass. WTF, DUDLEYZ FIRED!!!... Wow... Easy there Regal, lol, jk. Good twist there man. Kickass shows so far.

Jericho/Kane; This was probably the most dissapointing promo of the night. Just not inc haracter IMO and I wasnt feeling it. Sorry man, Jericho was just off for me.

HHH/Goldber; Best match IMO. Good ending to the show and good match. Cool twist having Undertaker at ringside.
A/C: Great show. Promos were better than matches tonight. Your main event was definately the best match. Not a bad show at all man, keep it up:)

chessarmy

Best Match: Goldberg vs Triple H, bill got screwed out of the match and I'm looking forward to seeing him get revenge

Worst Match: I'd say the womens match just because of the finish

Best Angle: Eic Bischoff/Y2J backstage, it was cool to see Jericho finally "open the eyes" of Bischoff, great segment

Worst Angle: I enjoyed them all, none.

Additional thoughts: HBK returning next week should be great, I have a feeling that he is going to side with Goldberg and and wrestle HHH and Taker in a tag match next week, but we'll see where you go with it. Team 3D getting fired was shocking, it was a pretty good way to bring Bischoff back to his old self again.

Line of the night: "I would say you lost control of this show Bischoff! If the Sexy Beast was in control of Raw, I wouldn’t let Vince McMahon, that pompous ass he is, come in and reverse your decision like that! What the hell is the matter with you? To top it all of, you are sitting on your fatass and watching it happen!"

Overall rating: 9.0 = Superb

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Triple H vs. Goldberg- A great main event. Loved the ending and the interaction between Goldberg and The Undertaker.

Worst Match: Trish Stratus vs. Molly Holly- Not a horrible match but imo was the worst on the show.

Best Interview/Segment: HHH/Vince- This promo was pure genius! Loved Triple H's comments about Steph when Vince was talking and I loved when Vince asked him who was the best superstar on the brand and Triple H replied that Goldust was cooking up a pretty mean game...lol...

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A- Dude, you're Xtremebadass. There is very rarely if ever a bad promo.

Additional Feedback/Comments: HBK returning next week should be pretty good and I agree with chessarmy that I have a feeling that he is going to side with Goldberg and go against Triple H and next week. I loved the Jericho/Bischoff segment and Bischoff coming back to his old self. This show was solid but I think the promos outperformed the matches this time around. This was a pretty good fallout show from Bad Blood and I can’t wait until next week for yet another great show from Xtremebadass.

WrestleMania 24 is up at The Commencement, if you have time, check it out and drop a review, man.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: HHH vs. Goldberg

Worst Match: All matches were great but I am going to pick the jericho/3 min. warning match as my least fave one.

Best Promo: The opener was great with the much anticipated return of Goldberg.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: What a great aftermath of Bad Blood. Goldberg/Taker is going to be a good one that we never seen in WWE history. I wonder what is next for HBK.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM - HHH vs Goldberg - Fantastic match i wasn't suprised HHH won but i want Goldberg to get another shot, he is one of my favourite wrestlers. But it was a good match and i guess he won't get another shot as he will have a feud with Undertaker.

WM - Womens, i hate womens matches as they just don't have a good wrestling match, they are good in real life as they are hot but not reading it.

BP - Goldberg! The return of Goldberg it was a great promo and with Goldberg returning it mad eit so, so much better. Great promo.

WP - In XBA's work?

AC - Great show and I am looking forward to the three hour special.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Best Match: Goldberg vs. The Game for sure. Deff the best match of the night. Flowed nicely and i liked the use of matches. Niceeeee

Worst Match: Divas match, like i always say, i hate divas, they all can't wrestle haha. But it was still a well written match overall.

Best Promo: The opener, i waited for Goldberg to return and he did, yayaya! haha good job on this promo.

Worst Promo: N/A like always your promos kicked ass.

Additional Feedbacks: Niceee show, i liked all the promos and the matches. Bad Blood was good and i liked this show, all shows after PPV's are normally great. Taker and Goldberg should be really good, can't wait for that. Overall nice show, 8.5/10

Review for Review, my 3rd ECW show is up.

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c
Official Preview​

This Monday Night, Peoria, IL, will host WWE Monday Night Raw, the Prairie State is about get rocked this Monday Night!

Just a little over a week after WWE Bad Blood, where Shawn Michaels got “screwed” out of the World Heavyweight Championship by his former friend Ric Flair, HBK will be live in the squared circle and address the crowd, Triple H, the World title, and most of all, Ric Flair. What will HBK have to say? Tune into Raw this Monday Night!

Last week on Raw, Chris Jericho lit the fire underneath the Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff after Vince McMahon overruled and reversed Eric Bischoff’s decision by rehiring Bill Goldberg. Through Jericho’s actions, in just a week, Eric Bischoff has already sent shockwaves through the wrestling world. He is a man on a mission, and that mission is to make cutting edge TV. Eric Bischoff put Jericho in a handicap match against 3 Minute Warning last week, and then after the Dudley Boys ambushed the World Tag Team Champions 3 Minute Warning in that match, Bischoff went as far as to fire the Dudley Boys. Eric Bischoff has proven he is not afraid to take on every duty of a ruthless General Manager, this Monday Night it has been promised Eric Bischoff will kick things off with a major announcement, what can this be?

It was almost 2 months ago when the Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy got taken out backstage during Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular. Batista came out and claimed he knew who the culprit was, but he has his price, the Intercontinental Championship. Jeff Hardy agreed to have a match with Batista for the title if Batista would tell him who attacked him in the parking lot, well, when the dust settled at Bad Blood, Jeff Hardy emerged with the victory, but the fight wasn’t over. Batista assaulted Jeff Hardy in the ring and then confessed he was the culprit who assaulted Hardy in the parking lot. This rivalry has been brewing for months and now this Monday Night, both Batista and Jeff Hardy meet one on one! Will Batista finally show his true strength, or will Jeff Hardy score another win over the Animal? Tune in this Monday!

Also, don’t miss…

-RVD returns to action from a minor injury
-Christian, Trish Stratus, and Gail Kim vs. Mark Henry, Molly Holly, and Jazz
-Randy Orton, Booker T, Undertaker, Kane…

…and much, much, more! This Monday Night!

CT Styles

Great preview, you make it so realistic. I look forward to RAW, check out UWA if ya want, a shows just been posted.

MikeRaw

Should be a great show, it really seems like 2003-2004 era of WWE. Im digging your shows so far, Ive read the past 3 and reviewed as you know, and this one I will check out as well. TNA: Rising to the top has a preview up if you wanna check it.
Looking forward to Raw:)

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as the Raw General Manager comes down the ramp.

JR
: Well everyone, welcome to WWE Monday Night Raw! JR Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler here, ringside. Looks like we are kicking Raw off with our “beloved†General Manager. King, I wonder if this has anything to do with last week. Eric Bischoff fired the Dudley Boys, can you believe that?

King: Well JR, if you ask me, it’s all Chris Jericho’s fault, he lit the fire under our GM, Eric Bischoff was inspired to create great TV, and firing your superstars does make headlines.

Bischoff: Welcome, everyone, to Eric Bischoff’s Monday Night Raw. Let’s cut to the chase, last week on Raw, Chris Jericho, Y2J, came up to me and literally slapped me in the face and bitched and moaned about how bad of a job I was doing on Raw. He talked about how I could let Vince McMahon come on my program and reverse my decisions, so I thought about it, and I came to the conclusion that things are drastically going to change here from now on. For one thing, one major disturbance around the locker room is, who is the number one contender for Triple H? Well I am here to settle that question…

Chris Jericho’s music hits as Y2J comes down the ramp.

JR
: Looks like Y2J didn’t want to wait to see what Eric had to say…

Bischoff: Good evening Chris.

Y2J: Same to you Mr. Bischoff. Now I hear you saying something about a title shot?

Bischoff: Yes Chris, I am about to announce the number one contender, and you know what, it’s a coincidence you are out here actually!

Y2J: Yea I know, the Sexy Beast has a 6th sense about these things, so when is it?

Bischoff: When is what?

Y2J: My title shot?

Bischoff: I never said anything about you getting a title shot Jericho, what I was going to say before you interrupted me was that starting right here tonight, we will determine the rightful number one contender! You see, since there is such a long line of potential number one contenders, we are going to settle this the right way…in this very ring! So, with you being in the ring, let’s bring out your fellow potential number one contenders…

Evolution’s music hits as the Legend Killer Randy Orton comes down the ramp.

King
: Oh boy, can you imagine if Randy Orton was the number one contender JR? He would have to go up against his Evolution leader Triple H!

Kane’s music hits as the Big Red Machine comes down the ramp.

JR
: King, what about this one, Jericho and Kane in the same ring, you know the tension they have backstage, but they are bound to have even more in the squared circle!

Booker T’s music hits as the 5 time WCW Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: Well Randy Orton and Booker T have a bumpy past, each with respective victories over one another, but Booker T hasn’t had a rematch for the World’s title since WrestleMania XIX, he is past due in my opinion!

Undertaker’s music hits as Big Evil comes rolling out of the gate.

King
: Oh ho JR! It’s him, Big Evil is here, if I were to choose from the current competitors, I would let it ride on the Deadman, that’s for sure!

JR: I might not be a fan of his attitude King, but the Undertaker has done so much for this business, it would be a crime to deny him a title shot.

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg explodes out of the gate and stands atop the ramp staring daggers at the Undertaker.

Bischoff
: Alright, well, Bill, you can stay up there if you want, just keep your ears open. I called you six competitors to the ring this evening is to tell you that all 6 of you will be in matches tonight. It’s a concept inspired by Chris Jericho’s talk last week. I have made 2 Triple Threat matches this evening consisting of you 6 superstars. The 2 respective winners of those matches will go on to next week on Raw to collide in a number one contender’s match for Triple H’s World Heavyweight Championship!

JR: Well now, I never knew Eric Bischoff could play fair, I love this idea King!

Y2J: Alright, alright, cool down junior, since I came inspired you, then answer me this atleast, what are the two matches?

Bischoff: Well Chris, you won’t know your opponents until bell time. It’s all in fairness, so I suggest all of you get ready, the first triple threat match is at the top of the hour, good luck gentlemen!

JR: By God, this Raw is going to be one for the books that’s for sure!

King: That’s right JR, but let’s not forget, HBK Shawn Michaels will be live in this ring tonight, we haven’t seen him since Bad Blood, and you know what he wants, he wants answers out of Ric Flair!

VIDEO: Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular II Hype

Evolution’s music hits as The Animal Batista comes down the ramp.

JR
: This here King is one hostile, unpredictable, individual. He has been determined to capture the Intercontinental Championship from Jeff Hardy no matter what, whether be beating him down in the parking lot at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular, or destroying him inside the squared circle, this man is hell bent on massacring Hardy and taking his gold, the Animal is hungry ladies and gentlemen, he is hungry for the Intercontinental Championship!

Jeff Hardy’s music hits as the Intercontinental Champion comes out of the gate.

King
: I can feel the tension here JR, it’s unbelievable, this has turned into quite the heated rivalry between these two superstars!

Jeff Hardy vs. Batista
Hardy charges Batista as soon as the bell rings and Hardy backs Batista up wailing on him far into the corner. Hardy unloads numerous shots and kicks, but Batista shoves him off. Hardy falls backwards, but shoots right up and charges Batista once more. Batista grabs him by the throat and raises him up and throws him forward with a modified chokeslam out of the corner. Batista pounces on Hardy and unloads mounted punches. One after another until the ref has seen enough, the ref counts 1...2…3…4…and Batista lets up. Batista pulls Hardy up by the hair and quickly hoists him up on his shoulder and rams him spine first, up side down, in the corner hooking him in the tree of woe. Batista walks across the ring and then turns right around and charges Hardy and clocks him right on the chin with a running boot. Hardy collapses on his neck out of the corner. Batista viciously pulls him into the center of the ring and hooks the cover 1…2…kickout! Batista smirks and pulls Hardy up again. Batista lifts him up looking for a backdrop suplex, but Hardy manages to counter into a side mounted headlock takedown. Hardy gets up and Batista doesn’t hesitate to get up either. Hardy goes for an abdominal kick, but Batista catches it and spins Hardy around, but Hardy nails Batista with a huge spin kick. Hardy covers Batista 1…kickout! Batista sits up, but Hardy bounces off the ropes and nails a double leg drop to the face of Batista knocking him down again. Hardy picks up both legs of Batista and nails his famous double leg drop to the mid section of Batista. Hardy keeps hold oh his legs and stands at the head of Batista and does another double leg drop pinning the legs of the Animal 1…2…kickout! Both men get up and Hardy delivers a quick forearm shot to the Animal and bounces him off the ropes. Batista counters and throws Hardy across the ring. Hardy bounces back and Batista shoots him up and over with the backdrop. Hardy gets up holding his back and Batista levels him with a big boot. Batista picks Hardy up and nails a huge forearm uppercut. Batista knees Hardy in the gut and hoists him up on his shoulders looking for a running powerslam, but Hardy slips out of the back and follows through with a roll up 1…2…kickout! Batista shoots back up and Hardy connects with a quick insuguri to the Animal. Hardy signals for the Swanton and points to the corner. Hardy climbs the turnbuckles and is ready. Batista shoots up and pulls on the top rope making Hardy loose his balance and Jeff crashes and burns onto the mat. Batista keeps hold of the rope and jerks it up and down signaling for the Batista Bomb. Batista goes over and picks up Jeff Hardy. Batista sets him up for the Batista Bomb and hurls him up. Hardy makes the quick escape behind Batista and turns Batista around. Hardy kicks Batista in the gut and goes for the Twist of Fate. Batista counters and pushes Hardy away last minute. Hardy goes forward and bounces off the ropes. Batista catches him and drills him to the mat with a huge Spinebuster. Batista covers Hardy 1…2…Jeff Hardy gets the foot on the bottom rope breaking the count. Batista quickly gets up and stomps the hell out of Hardy’s knee of the leg that was swung onto the top rope. Batista locks in a knee lock and puts mass pressure on. Jeff Hardy screams in pain and tries to reach the rope. Hardy works up enough strength and gets 2 fingers onto the bottom rope and then grasps it firmly. The ref forces Batista to break but he doesn’t and counts 1…2…3…4…and Batista breaks. Batista grabs Hardy and pulls him up. Batista slings him up on his shoulder and nails a huge running powerslam. Batista covers Hardy again 1…2…kickout! Batista gets an angry look in his eyes and peels Hardy off the canvas. Batista goes for a Batista Bomb again, but Hardy counters and pulls the legs out from under the Animal and Batista goes onto his back. Hardy keeps hold of the legs and flips over hooking the bridge 1…2…3!
WINNER: Jeff Hardy

JR: I’ll be damned King! Jeff Hardy has just gotten yet another win over Batista!

King: Oh boy, looks like Hardy is going to get yet another beating from the Animal JR!

Batista gets up and walks behind a celebrating Jeff Hardy and spins him around and starts talking trash to Hardy. Hardy holds up the Intercontinental Championship to Batista’s face and both men go nose to nose.

JR: If I were Jeff, I would get out of that ring!

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as the Raw General Manager stands atop the ramp.

Bischoff
: Alright now, cool it gentlemen, cool it, I have a resolution to this little quandary going strong between you too. In 2 weeks Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular returns and since we have yet to set any matches, why not start now, would do you say? I am determined, thanks to Chris Jericho, to make cutting edge TV, and you two scream cutting edge. So at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular we will see Jeff Hardy defending his Intercontinental Championship against the Animal Batista!

JR: Looks like Batista will get what he wants, but losing two straight to Hardy, what kind of state of mind is he in right now?

Bischoff: Now Batista, going 0-2 against Hardy really puts you at the disadvantage; you want to make Evolution proud don’t you? Well then, I am sure we will all get a great match. However, to make sure there isn’t no “quickies,†let’s make this a 2 out 3 falls match for the Intercontinental Championship!

JR: That will level the playing field! 2 out of 3 Falls for the Championship at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular? This is going to be great!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Coach is standing by with Nature Boy Ric Flair.

Coach: I am backstage with the one and only, Nature Boy Ric Flair. Now Ric, we haven’t heard much out of you since Bad Blood where, in some minds, you screwed Shawn Michaels out of the World Heavyweight Championship.

Flair: Coach, I am not going to say more than I have to. After all, everyone knows I am the Wheelin’, Dealin’, Kiss Stealin’, Limousine Ridin’, Jet Flyin’ son of a gun, the same son of a gun that was always loyal to Evolution. Evolution is who I am, Evolution is Ric Flair. I don’t know how HBK couldn’t have seen that. However, for the record, I did not screw Shawn Michaels. Go ponder on that one Coach! Woo!

King: Ric Flair seemed pretty confident in himself even though he knows HBK will be in the house tonight right JR?

JR: Well King, I don’t know what the Nature Boy has up his sleeve, but we will get HBK’s side of the story right here tonight!

Theodore Long’s music hits as Mark Henry and Jazz come down the ramp accompanied by Teddy Long.

Molly Holly’s music hits as the WWE Women’s Champ comes down to the ring.

JR
: This is going to be quite the 6 person tag team match King, you have the brute force on one side of the ring, and you have desire on the other, this is going to be one hell of a contest!

Christian’s music hits as Captain Charisma and Trish Stratus comes down the ramp.

Gail Kim’s music hits as Gail comes to the ring.

King
: Maybe Christian and Trish could put their love aside and think about the actual match this week JR.

Gail Kim, Christian, and Trish Stratus vs. Molly Holly, Jazz, and Mark Henry
Trish Stratus starts off the match with the WWE Women’s Champion Molly Holly. Christian cheers Trish on as Trish and Molly lock up. Trish gets Molly in a side mounted headlock. She puts the pressure on, but Molly picks Trish up and goes for a backdrop suplex, but Trish counters mid air and maneuvers into a splash on Molly on the mat for the cover 1…2…kickout! Trish gets atop Holly and lands several mounted punches, but Molly quickly swings the momentum in her favor and flips Trish over and nails mounted punches and vicious elbows to the face. The ref tries to break them up, but Molly doesn’t budge, and the ref counts 1...2…3…4…and Molly breaks. Trish sits up but Molly connects with the cheap kick to the face and Trish goes down. Molly covers Trish 1…2…kickout! Molly drags Trish by the hair over to the corner and cockily tags in the powerhouse known as Jazz. Jazz storms in the ring and whips Trish across the ring by the hair. Christian grips his heart, trying to keep it together while his woman gets destroyed. Jazz picks Trish up and slams her head off the corner turnbuckle. Jazz picks Trish up and sits her on the top turnbuckle. Jazz climbs up the turnbuckles and lands 10 consecutive shots to the forehead of Stratus. Jazz flexes her guns on the top rope then connects with a huge top rope belly to belly suplex off the top rope to Trish Stratus. Trish cringes in pain on the mat as Jazz flexes her arm and drops a huge elbow onto the chest of Stratus. Jazz covers Trish 1…2…kickout! Jazz picks Trish up and gets her in a bear hug. She twists and turns Trish as Trish reaches to her corner. She almost reaches the tag to Christian, but Jazz charges and rams her spine first into the turnbuckles. Jazz tags in Mark Henry. The ref tells Trish to exit the ring and for Christian to come in. Christian wastes no time and charges Henry. Christian nails a back shot to the World’s Strongest Man, but Henry waves it off and grabs Christian by the head and nails a huge headbutt. Mark picks Captain Charisma up over his head and runs and hurls him over the top rope onto the floor. Theodore Long is beside himself cheering on his T and B Ent. Mark slowly turns around and looks at a befallen Trish. Mark picks her up by the hair and Trish begs for mercy while Christian is knocked out on the outside. Gail Kim has seen enough and runs into the ring, but Jazz and Molly intercept her and nail a double clothesline. Teddy Long gets on the apron and motions to Mark Henry to take her down. Christian emerges up and trips Teddy off the apron and Teddy crashes on the floor. Christian runs into the ring and Mark Henry drops Stratus. Christian nails a clothesline to Henry, but it doesn’t budge him. Christian bounces off the ropes and goes for another but Mark Henry counters and sends him up and drops him with a double handed chokeslam. Jazz picks up Trish, but Trish nails a chin breaker. Molly charges Trish and Trish gets her with a drop toe hold. Trish grabs Jazz and nails a faceplant on the mat. Trish runs and climbs the turnbuckles. Molly stumbles up and sees Trish on the turnbuckles. Trish goes for a huge cross body, but Molly dodges and Trish falls right into the arms of Mark Henry. The crowd boos as Mark Henry clobbers Trish with the World’s Strongest Slam. Christian sits up and is motionless looking at Trish. The ref checks on Trish Stratus, but Christian runs over and pushes the ref out of the way. Mark grabs Christian and sets him up and plants him down with another World’s Strongest Slam planting him on the mat right next to his girlfriend. Mark Henry pins Christian and the ref hesitates, but makes the count 1……2…..the ref has second thoughts, but Henry screams at him…3!
WINNER: Mark Henry, Jazz, and Molly Holly.

JR: I am sickened by what has just happened in front of us Jerry. The WWE has no place for this kind of brutality, I mean a 400+ lbs man just put his claws on a defenseless young woman! Where’s the honor in that?

King: Well…JR…this is a tragedy, what has gone down in front of us, I am speechless, I don’t know how anyone could do anything like this, Trish may have broken bones, ribs, internal injuries, all I know is we need medical help, sit tight JR, I got to do something…

Jerry Lawler goes into the ring and checks on Trish while Mark Henry, Jazz, and Molly Holly along with Teddy Long walk up the ramp with their arms raised.

JR: Folks, we apologize for you having to witness this, for what it is, human torture. We apologize for the actions of that man Mark Henry, I don’t know what got into him, but as you can clearly see, Christian is very concerned, half conscious, that his girlfriend, Trish Stratus, is alright. Jerry Lawler is in the ring while the Medics take Trish out on a stretcher. I wonder if this is going to change Christian’s plans he had for the 3 Hour Spectacular, these two had strong feelings for one another and it’s a damn shame to see something like this happen. We hope to have an update on Trish, and Christian for that matter, later in the broadcast.

BACKSTAGE:
Rob Van Dam is seen walking down the hallway ready for action.

JR: There you see him ladies and gentlemen, it broke earlier on WWE.com, Rob Van Dam is back from a minor injury and is in action…

The World Tag Team Champions Jamal and Rosey emerge from behind of Van Dam and blindside him.

JR
: Wait, what the hell King? That’s 3 Minute Warning! What is going on here!

Jamal and Rosey pick up Van Dam and hurls him into the cement wall.

King
: Well those are Eric Bischoff’s henchman, could our GM have been behind that? Poor Rob! Well, looks like the doctors are going to be seeing RVD real soon once again!

JR: That’s not nice King, and that damn sure isn’t right what they just did! I am not too happy with what has been going aroud, I mean 3 Minute Warning defeats the Dudley Boys in a Do or Die match at Bad Blood, and then the very next night, last week, Eric Bischoff fired the Dudley Boys! This is disgusting! Now RVD is another victim of the system! Something has to be done!

COMMERCIAL

HBK’s music hits as the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels comes down the ramp to a huge ovation.

JR
: The Icon! The Showstopper! The Main Event! Shawn Michaels is back on Monday Night Raw! We haven’t seen or heard from Shawn Michaels ever since last week’s Bad Blood PPV where he lost his World Heavyweight Championship thanks to the double crossing Ric Flair. Ric and Shawn’s livelihood have been intertwined ever since last April where HBK laid down for Ric Flair. I am not sure how many more mind games HBK can take, but we are about to hear from the showstopper!

HBK: Well boys and girls you find yourselves at yet another crossroads with none other than HBK Shawn Michaels. You see, at Bad Blood, something happened, something happened that changed this brand’s landscape, and more so, my career. It was the final moments of my World’s Heavyweight Championship match with my opponent, the Game Triple H, when I toppled him with Sweet Chin Music, planted perfectly right on the jaw. As I crumbled atop the Game to make the cover, I felt something, something wasn’t right, I knew it couldn’t have been that easy. I mean, Triple H is a creep, but he brings his A game wherever, whenever, he may be. So I cover him and Ric Flair counts 1…2…stop. Ric stopped the count, thus, screwing me out of the World Heavyweight Championship. Now, I am sick of this, Ric and I have been on and off, back and fourth, up and down, and everything in between for months, and all the Heart Break Kid wants to know is, where does Ric Flair and I stand, that’s all, what are we even? God forbid I have ever done anything to you to begin with, but Ric, can you please come out here, please?

JR: Well, I thought we would see a different Shawn Michaels here, but all he wants is answers…

King: Sound familiar JR? All we wanted was answers after HBK laid down for Ric at Backlash, this is like déjà vu!

Triple H’s music hits as the World Heavyweight Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: Well that sure isn’t Ric Flair, as a matter of fact, the Nature Boy isn’t even accompanying Triple H to the ring, what is that all about?

HBK: What do you want Hunter? Of all people, I am not surprised that you would be the first one to come down that ramp.

HHH: Listen Michaels, coming straight from the Nature Boy himself, he doesn’t want to talk to you. Ric Flair doesn’t want to talk to Shawn Michaels.

HBK: Hunter, listen, this doesn’t concern you anymore, you got your title, that’s what you wanted right? Since it’s all about you, you shouldn’t care about Ric Flair anymore, he got you what you wanted, so what can Ric Flair possibly do for Triple H now? That’s all you ever wanted him for, the dirtiest player in the game can hand the Game whatever he wants, that’s the only thing you ever needed the Nature Boy Ric Flair for…

HHH: Listen Michaels, I am just the messenger, coming straight from the Nature Boy’s mouth, that’s what I say, I am not going to stand here and waste my time bickering with you, going on and on, about something that doesn’t even matter anymore. The whole Ric Flair-Shawn Michaels saga is over, get that through your stubborn thick skull. Shawn…I will leave you with a piece of information, however, before I go.

JR: What is the Game talking about here King?

HHH: I got 2 words for you…

King: Oh boy, I know what’s going on here JR!

HHH: …I win.

HBK looks to his feet and shakes his head and smirks. HBK then points to the ramp with a very assuring look on his face. Triple H shrugs his shoulders and looks back at the ramp thinking he is going to see Ric Flair. HBK crotch chops Triple H behind his back and Triple H turns around and HBK levels him with Sweet Chin Music. HBK bends over and gets in Triple H’s unconscious face.

HBK: This isn’t over by a long shot! It’s over when I say…it’s over!

King: Shawn Michaels has certainly sent a message not only to Ric Flair, but he might have just pissed off Triple H as well!

HBK walks up the ramp, but stops…

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as the Raw General Manager comes out of the gate.

Bischoff
: Mr. Michaels, I am not quite fond of what you have just done in my ring, you have just laid out the crown jewel of this show, that’s Triple H! That’s the World Heavyweight Champion damnit! I know you weren’t here last week, but let me give you some advice, you better not piss me off, bad things happen when you piss me off, just ask the Dudley Boys! Oh, that’s right, you can’t because I fired both of their good for nothing asses! Shawn, don’t worry though, I am not going to fire you, I just have to teach you a lesson…

JR: What does he mean by that?

Bischoff: My advice is go find a tag team partner, because tonight you are facing the World Tag Team Champions…3 Minute Warning! Oh, and if you can’t find a partner in…I don’t know…20 minutes…you will suffer the same fate as Chris Jericho last week…in a handicap match!

HBK shakes his head at Eric Bischoff while HHH is still motionless in the ring.

JR: Well looks like HBK returns to action tonight, but let’s hope HBK has better luck than Chris Jericho against 3 Minute Warning!

VIDEO: Stone Cold Steve Austin Returns at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular II

The fans roar is response to the huge announcement.

King
: Wow JR, the building is shaking!

JR: I am not surprised King, didn’t you hear? Stone Cold is coming back, in just 2 weeks, Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular II is going to be great!

Chris Jericho’s music hits as Y2J comes down the ramp.

JR
: It is time to start Eric Bischoff’s Tournament, or some sorts, to find a new number one contender to Triple H’s World Championship. As you can see, here’s the guy who started this all, Chris Jericho, he lit the fire under Eric Bischoff to get his act together, which now I think ended up being a pretty bad idea, but none the less here comes Jericho heading into this Triple Threat match. The winners of both triple threat matches tonight will collide next week to crown the number one contender!

Kane’s music hits as the Big Red Machine comes down the ramp.

King
: Wow JR, could Jericho have a worse opponent? I mean it’s the Big Red Machine, Kane has been looking to rip Jericho’s head off for weeks now, this is not looking good for Y2J.

JR: Talk about bad luck, not only has he been on the short end of the stick with Kane, he got beaten up by 3 Minute Warning through the crowd last week! I think it all started with his lose to the Undertaker at Bad Blood…

Undertaker’s music hits as Big Evil rolls down the ramp.

JR
: Speak of the devil, or speak of the Deadman! Here he is, it’s the Undertaker, the Undertaker is the third man in this match! Jericho is in quite the predicament here!

King: Well with this given information, we now know tonight’s main event will be Booker T taking on Randy Orton…and, yes, GOLDBERG! That’s still to come tonight!

WINNER ADVANCES TO No. 1 CONTENDER’S MATCH
Chris Jericho vs. Undertaker vs. Kane

All 3 men stand in their respective corners and Chris Jericho looks frightened to death. He glances over at Kane who is laughing, then takes a glance at Undertaker who is taunting him by cutting his throat. Kane and Undertaker look at each other and nod their heads. The Brothers of Destruction move in on Y2J. Jericho is ready to fight them off. He nails a running forearm to the Big Red Machine and then turns and nails one on the Deadman. Jericho turns back and nails 3 separate kicks to the legs of Kane. Jericho turns back around to nail some offense on Taker, but he turns around only to get grabbed by the throat from the Undertaker. Undertaker talks trash to him and then pushes him back into the corner. Undertaker lands his famous soup bowl shots to the gut over and over. Undertaker backs up and Kane charges in nailing a big boot to Jericho. Jericho falls forward out of the corner as Taker grabs him and hurls him across the ring. Jericho bounces back and Big Evil lands a huge sidewalk slam onto Y2J into the pin 1…kickout! Kane pushes Undertaker aside and yanks Jericho up by the hair. Kane grabs him by the throat with both hands and lifts him up off his feet with this unusual choke submission. The ref tries to get Kane to break it, but the ref counts 1…2…3…4…Undertaker yanks Jericho down by the tights breaking the count. Undertaker pushes Kane aside and grabs Jericho and sets him up for a suplex. Undertaker lets the blood rush to Jericho’s head and walks over to the ropes. Taker sends Jericho stomach first forward onto the top rope. Jericho gets hung up on the rope while Kane sneaks behind Taker and hurls him over the top rope. Kane flips Jericho back in the ring and tries to get the quick cover 1…2…kickout! Undertaker rushes back in the ring and picks Kane up and shoves him. Taker goes to pick up Jericho, but Kane swings Taker back around and slaps him in the face. Undertaker reacts quickly with a huge right. Kane fights back with a right of his own. Undertaker nails a right, another right, and a third right, backing him up to the ropes. Taker bounces Kane off the ropes towards Jericho. Kane approaches the ropes on the other side and Jericho pulls the top rope down and Kane flies up and over the top rope. Taker charges Jericho and Jericho counters nailing a quick double knee face buster. Taker flies backwards onto his back and Jericho makes the quick cover 1…2…kickout! Jericho sees Kane getting up on the outside and bounces off the ropes. Kane turns around and Jericho nails the suicide dive onto the Big Red Machine on the outside as the crowd goes crazy. Jericho gets up and spreads his arms doing the Y2J taunt. Taker exits the ring and runs to where Jericho is and clocks him across the back of the head with a vicious clothesline. Undertaker grabs Jericho and hangs him up on the apron and nails a huge backhand slap to the chest. Kane gets up and turns Undertaker around and goes for a huge right hand, but Taker ducks and Kane nails Jericho and Y2J falls to the ground. Taker grabs Kane and hurls him into the steel post. Taker smiles and drags Jericho up and hurls him into the ring. Undertaker gets in the ring and bounces off the ropes and nails a huge leg drop onto Y2J. Taker covers Jericho 1…2…Jericho gets his foot on the bottom rope breaking the count. Undertaker picks Jericho up and hoists him up on his shoulder. Undertaker runs and launches him face first onto the turnbuckles. Undertaker doubles back off the ropes and Jericho turns around and Taker shoots for Snake Eyes, but Jericho ducks and Taker gets his leg hung up on the top rope. Jericho sneaks behind Undertaker 1…2…Kane pulls Jericho out under the bottom rope. Kane nails a huge uppercut toppling Jericho on the outside. Kane gets in the ring and pins his brother the Undertaker 1…2…kickout! Kane starts choking Undertaker with a forearm to the throat on the mat. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…and Kane breaks the hold. Kane gets up and holds his hand up signaling for the chokeslam. Undertaker gets up and turns around. Kane graps Taker by the throat and slings his arm over his shoulder. Kane gets him up, but Taker escapes out the back. Undertaker pushes Kane forward towards the ropes. Jericho emerges on the apron and pulls the top rope down and Kane flies up and over the ropes again. Jericho stands on the apron and springboards off the top rope. Jericho shoots for the seated Senton, but Taker counters and catches him looking for a Powerbomb counter. Jericho nails shots to Taker’s skull while on his shoulders, but Taker lifts him up and powers him down with the spur of the moment Last Ride Powerbomb. Taker covers Jericho 1…2…3!
WINNER: Undertaker

JR: What! What a counter to the seated Senton, Big Evil has just beaten Kane and Chris Jericho to move onto next week in the number one contender’s match!

King: What a match that was JR, I knew Taker was going to win, there was no chance in hell Chris Jericho could have pulled through, I mean come on, Jericho isn’t the ideal champion anyways!

JR: Oh right King, and Undertaker is? Taker has had a mood swing ever since he beat Jericho at Bad Blood, he isn’t the Deadman he used to be, he has changed, he has changed for the worse!

King: If that can get him the championship JR, I encourage him to keep doing what he’s doing that’s for sure!

Undertaker raises his arms in victory and gets on his motorcycle and turns it on. Kane sits up on the floor on the outside and both Taker and Kane glance at each other then look at Chris Jericho in the middle of the ring. Taker smirks and then drives up the ramp.

JR: You know what this means King? If Goldberg can win his triple threat match tonight, we would get to see Goldberg vs. Undertaker right here next week! What a treat for the fans!

King: Let’s not forget JR, Goldberg lost for the first time in his WWE career last week, he isn’t in the right frame of mind, so let’s not get ahead of ourselves here!

JR: Anything is possible Jerry!

COMMERCIAL

3 Minute Warning’s music hits as the World Tag Team Champions 3 Minute Warning come down the ramp.

JR
: HBK Shawn Michaels has got quite the mountain ahead of him here tonight as he will be going into a match with the World Tag Team Champions. Earlier tonight Bischoff gave HBK the choice of picking a tag team partner for this match, but if he didn’t find one, it would be a handicap match. I can’t wait, if HBK can pull out the victory here, I won’t kiss the man, but I will give him a nice handshake and invite him to dinner for some good Oklahoma BBQ!

HBK’s music hits as Shawn Michaels comes down the ramp.

King
: Well JR, it’s time, did HBK find himself a partner?

HBK stands at the foot of the ramp and smiles at 3 Minute Warning in the ring and points to the ramp.

RVD’s music hits as RVD explodes to a huge ovation running down the ramp into the ring.

JR
: By God! It’s RVD! We are going to see him in action afterall! I thought he was taken out earlier by 3 Minute Warning backstage!

RVD and Shawn Michaels vs. 3 Minute Warning
RVD and HBK run into the ring and go straight for 3 Minute Warning. HBK goes after Rosey as RVD charges Jamal. HBK nails shots to the mug of Rosey then nails some kicks to the knee. RVD hits several heel kicks to the big Jamal. RVD and HBK push Rosey and Jamal off the rope, but 3 Minute Warning counters and Rosey hurls HBK across the ring and Jamal throws RVD across the squared circle. RVD and HBK bounce back and HBK nails a flying forearm to Rosey and RVD nails a flying leg lariat to Jamal. They backed 3 Minute Warning up to the ropes, but didn’t knock them over. RVD and HBK nail separate drop kicks to Jamal and Rosey and 3 Minute Warning flies over the top rope. The crowd goes insane for HBK and RVD. Jamal and Rosey make it to their feet on the outside as RVD and HBK springboard off and over the top rope and nail double cross bodies on the outside to 3 Minute Warning.

JR: What team work by Van Dam and Michaels here King, they are a well oiled machine!

The ref tries to restore order in this match as HBK and RVD pick up Rosey and hurl him into the ring. HBK slides in the ring as RVD goes to the apron leaving Jamal on the floor. HBK covers Rosey 1…kickout! HBK picks up Rosey, but Rosey connects with a strong knee to the gut. Rosey hurls HBK up and drops him down with a shoulder breaker onto the knee. Rosey covers HBK 1…2…kickout! Rosey bounces off the ropes and attempts for a Body Splash. He shoots for it, but HBK rolls out of the way and Rosey crashes front first onto the mat. Rosey gets up and HBK nails a chop block on the big man. HBK stomps Rosey to the mat and then walks over and tags in RVD. RVD climbs the turnbuckles and waits for Rosey to get up. Rosey stumbles up and RVD nails a missile dropkick on Rosey. RVD covers Rosey 1…2…kickout! Rosey gets up and RVD wails forearms and elbows to Rosey’s back, but Rosey pushes him away. RVD charges back at Rosey, but he counters and drills RVD to the mat with a spinebuster. Rosey drags RVD by the ponytail to his corner and tags in Jamal. Jamal gets in the ring and stand RVD up in the corner. He cracks a hard chop off the chest of RVD and RVD collapses in the corner, but Jamal picks him back up and hurls him towards the opposite corner, but Jamal pulls him back last minute and lifts him up for a spinebuster. RVD gets up and Rosey nails a cheap shot to the face of RVD and Jamal snaps him to the mat with the spinebuster. Jamal covers Van Dam 1…2…RVD leg is under the bottom rope. Jamal picks RVD up and whips him across the ring. RVD bounces off the ropes and HBK makes the blind tag. RVD bounces off the ropes and Jamal saw the tag and focuses on HBK. RVD runs and slides between the legs of Jamal and nails a spin kick to the back of the knee grounding Jamal. HBK climbs to the top turnbuckle and jumps nailing his famed top rope elbow drop onto Jamal. RVD runs and knocks Rosey off the apron as HBK covers Jamal 1…2…kickout! Jamal sits up but HBK kicks him in the face. RVD bounces off the ropes and nails Rolling Thunder right onto Jamal. HBK starts to feel it and starts to tune up the band in the corner. Jamal gets up and turns towards Van Dam. RVD lands a huge right to Jamal and he turns around and HBK nails Sweet Chin Music right onto Jamal’s chin. HBK falls on top of Jamal and covers him 1…2…

Eric Bischoff emerges out of the gate and runs down the ramp.

Bischoff
: HOLD IT! Stop that damn count!

JR: What the hell is the meaning of this? RVD and HBK were about to win this match!

Bischoff: Charles Robinson, wait one damn minute! What the hell are you doing? Are you blind?!?! This match is stopped right now…due to disqualification. How the hell am I supposed to run cutting edge TV when I have underhanded play going on in my matches!

JR: What in the blue hell is Bischoff barking about King?

Bischoff: Rob Van Damn clearly used a closed fist punch to Jamal; those are illegal in the WWE. Charles, you must be blind, 3 Minute Warning wins this match due to a DQ!
WINNER: 3 Minute Warning by DQ

HBK and RVD roll their eyes and shake their heads in disgust.

Bischoff: As a matter of fact I think I need to make another example, so we won’t have this “problem†ever again! Charles Robinson, for not doing your job right…YOU’RE FIRED!!!

JR: Oh come on! Not again! This guy is out of his damn mind!

King: I think it’s a great decision JR, I mean if the ref can’t even make a clean call, why have him a ref in the WWE? Eric Bischoff once again makes a great decision! Michaels and Van Dam don’t think I forgot about you, you got a break this time, but next time you won’t be so lucky!

BACKSTAGE:
Terri is with Booker T

Terri: Tonight Booker you will compete in the main event of the night in a triple threat match against the 2 remaining headliners on Raw, Evolution’s Randy Orton and Bill Goldberg. Now earlier tonight, in the first triple threat match of the evening, Big Evil, the Undertaker defeated Kane and Chris Jericho to advance to next week, what are your thoughts on possibly facing Undertaker next week?

Booker: Terri, I don’t live for the future, I live for the present, it’s one day at a time for Booker T. Tonight I am facing a man who I have been going to war with for the past 2 months, Randy Orton, and a man that I know very, very, well, Bill Goldberg. You see, I know I can beat the Legend Killer, that sucka ain’t not problem, it’s Goldberg, who’s the problem in this match dog. That guy has run up and down Raw since April laying out everyone who crossed his path until last week, but given that match was rigged, Goldberg is still a very dangerous man. However, strength cannot out power passion, I got the heart and passion for the World Championship. I haven’t gotten my rematch since WrestleMania where I came up short again the Game. I am hungry for that title, and I am going to get it. I will defeat Randy Orton and I will defeat Goldberg tonight and go on to face the Undertaker next week, but of course, I will worry about Big Evil next week, and then I will be one step closer to the World Heavyweight Championship, now can you dig that??? SUCKA!

Eric Bischoff walks into the picture.

Bischoff: No, Booker, I don’t “dig that.†You know why? I don’t dig that because you are just like everyone else around here, high on yourself, you think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread, never caring or thinking about anyone else! That’s the difference here Booker, Raw is made by me for the fans, I care about our WWE fans!

JR: The overstatement of the century ladies and gentlemen…

Booker: Listen dog, I have known you for a long, long, time, we have had our share of disagreements, I know you like the back of my hand, you ain’t got a problem with me, you got something shoved up where the sun ain’t shining because Vince McMahon rehired Goldberg, you have been in a bad mood for 2 weeks straight, you have been making everyone’s life a living hell, the Dudley Boys, Chris Jericho, HBK, RVD, and now poor Charles Robinson! What the hell is wrong with you man?

Bischoff: Excuse me? Did you forget who you are talking to Booker? I am the General Manager of Raw, show me some damn respect! I am a little fed up, first RVD and HBK break the damn rules and now Booker T, Booker freakin’ T, one of the most respective and respectful individuals disrespect me, you better watch out too, like RVD and HBK, you too, are now on my list…

COMMERCIAL

Randy Orton’s music hits as Evolution’s Legend Killer Randy Orton comes to the ring.

King
: Here is a bright young star that hopes to get his first World Championship here in the WWE, but seeing as he is part of Triple H’s Evolution, it would be kind of hard to overthrow your leader, Randy Orton must be having mixed feelings right now that’s for sure!

Booker T’s music hits as the 5 time WCW Champion comes down the ramp.

JR
: You heard from this man prior to commercial break, he has yet to get another World’s title match since WrestleMania XIX and he damn sure wants it!

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg explodes out of the gate to a thunderous ovation.

JR
: Here is a man who looks to win his first WWE World Championship; he was the longest reigning WCW Champion with a world renowned winning streak. This man had an altercation with the Undertaker last week and if Goldberg can win this match we might be looking at the biggest match in Raw history next week, for the number one contender’s spot, Goldberg can take on the Undertaker one on one! What a match that would be!

WINNER ADVANCES TO No. 1 CONTENDER’S MATCH
Goldberg vs. Booker T vs. Randy Orton
Goldberg stretches on the ropes as Booker T stares daggers at Randy Orton. Randy Orton walks to the center of the ring and tells both men to bring their worst. Booker runs out of the corner and unloads hard chops and slaps to Orton. Orton stumbles towards Goldberg and Goldberg charges out of the corner and nails a huge shoulder block onto Randy Orton. Booker kicks Orton to the mat and Orton slides out of the ring under the bottom rope. Booker turns around and finds himself face to face with Goldberg. Booker nods his head to Goldberg and Goldberg nods back. Booker extends his hand out in respect to Goldberg and Goldberg shakes it and they lock up. Booker pushes Goldberg back, but Goldberg counters into a side mounted headlock into a headlock takedown. Goldberg puts the pressure on the headlock and Booker starts to fade but he extends the leg over onto the bottom rope and Goldberg breaks the hold. Goldberg and Booker get up and Booker connects with a chop to Goldberg. Booker bounces Goldberg off the ropes and Bill flies across the ring. Goldberg bounces back and Booker goes for a clothesline, but Goldberg ducks, bounces off the ropes again and nails a huge flying clothesline to the 5 time WCW Champion. Goldberg gets up and roars to the crowd. Orton slides in behind Goldberg quickly and locks his head and nails his signature back breaker. Randy Orton covers Goldberg 1…kickout! Goldberg gets up quickly and stares daggers through Randy Orton. Orton smiles and Goldberg lunges at him, but Orton hops out of the ring not wanting any piece of Goldberg. Booker comes up from behind Goldberg and nails a small package 1…2…kickout! Booker picks Goldberg up and knees him in the gut. Booker whips Goldberg into the corner. Booker charges Goldberg, but Goldberg dodges and Booker crashes into the corner. Booker stumbles out of the corner and lands right into Goldberg who lands a huge belly to belly suplex. Goldberg covers Booker 1…2…kickout! Randy Orton slides in the ring behind Goldberg once again looking for a cheap move, but Goldberg snaps around and grabs Orton by the throat. Goldberg hoists Orton high above his head and drills him down with a powerslam. Goldberg turns and grabs Booker T. Goldberg sets him up for a suplex, but knees Booker in the gut and connects with a modified neckbreaker. Goldberg covers Booker T 1…2…kickout! Orton pulls Goldberg up and nails a huge forearm uppercut to Goldberg. Goldberg stumbles back and Orton nails a huge spinning clothesline. Orton goes to pin Goldberg but Booker charges Orton and takes him down with a thesz press. Booker unloads mounted punches on Randy Orton. Goldberg gets up and drags Booker up by the dreads. Goldberg whips Booker to the corner, but Booker counters and whips Goldberg backwards towards Orton and Orton clobbers Goldberg with a big boot. Orton charges Booker but Booker counters and nails a huge Book End. Booker covers Orton 1…2…kickout! Booker sits Orton up and locks in a headlock. Orton starts to fade and the ref lifts Orton’s arm up and it falls. The ref lifts Orton’s hand up again and yet again it falls. The ref lifts Orton’s hand up a third time and Orton pulls out the strength and the ref calls it clean. Orton starts to rise and nails elbows to the gut of Booker T. Orton grabs Booker’s head and nails a chin breaker. Orton turns around and Goldberg charges him, but Orton dodges and Goldberg spears Booker out of his boots. Goldberg gets up and Orton gets behind him and nails a roll up 1…2…kickout! Goldberg gets up and Orton nails a huge kick to the ribs. Orton gets him in a lock up and nails a huge forearm to the back and goes for a DDT. Booker lunges from the other side of the ring and stops the DDT with a spin kick to the face. Booker covers Orton 1…2…and Goldberg kicks Booker breaking the pin. Goldberg picks Booker up and hoists him up on his shoulder and nails a running powerslam onto Booker T. Goldberg gets up and Orton is once again behind him. Goldberg turns around and Orton goes for the RKO, he goes up, but Goldberg counters and throws him over the top rope onto the floor. Goldberg turns back around and Booker kicks Goldberg in the gut and bounces off the ropes nailing the Scissors Kick to Goldberg. Booker raises his arms in victory and covers Goldberg 1…2…Randy Orton pulls Booker out of the ring breaking the pin. Orton whips Booker straight into the steel steps shoulder first and Booker has a bad landing. Orton slides into the ring and covers Goldberg 1…2…kickout! Orton gets pissed and picks Goldberg up. Goldberg stands woozily and Orton signals for the RKO. He goes for it, but Goldberg pushes him forward against the ropes. Orton bounces back and Goldberg spears Orton out of his boots. Goldberg points up signaling for the Jackhammer. He drags Orton up and nails him in the gut and sets him up for the Jackhammer. Goldberg sends him up and powers him down with his devastating finisher. Goldberg covers Orton 1…2…3!
WINNER: Goldberg

JR: Ladies and gentlemen! It is set! The Number one contender-ship for Triple H’s World Championship, it will be the Big Evil The Undertaker taking on the unstoppable Goldberg!

King: Oh boy JR, I can’t wait, I have been waiting since last week until the Undertaker and Goldberg can meet face to face in that ring, and now it’s finally going to happen!

Goldberg raises his arm in victory standing over Randy Orton. Booker T is getting checked on by the medics on the outside by the steps after getting rammed shoulder first into the steps. Goldberg gets out of the ring and starts walking up the ramp.

Undertaker’s music hits as Big Evil rolls out of the gate and parks at the top of the ramp.

JR
: There is the man who Goldberg will face one on one next week ladies and gentlemen! There is the Undertaker, it’s going to be a collision of two immovable objects, next week is can’t miss TV! For everyone here, for Jerry the King Lawler and JR Jim Ross, good night everybody!

NEXT WEEK:
Number One Contender’s Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Goldberg vs. Undertaker

3HrRawII.png

WWE Raw presents
Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular II
LIVE on SpikeTV in 3 Weeks!

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H defends against Goldberg or The Undertaker (Challenger decided next week on Raw)

Intercontinental Championship
2 out of 3 Falls Match
Jeff Hardy defends against Batista

Stone Cold Steve Austin Returns!

Qwake

BM: Goldberg Vs Booker Vs Randy Orton was the best match to me, it was a good length and flowed well, following that was Jericho vs taker vs Kane.

WM: The 2 women one man tag team 6-person tag match was the worst on the card imo. it wasnt a bad match it just wasnt very enjoyable to me...

BP: I really enjoyed reading the opening promo, seeing who would be fighting and Jericho was in character as was Bishoff, great Promo. I also found HHH and HBK's promo to be very good.

WP: N/A I liked them all...

AF: Great show, I really like your promo's more then anything. your matches are still good its just your promo's are perfect lol. keep it up and ill keep reading.

Check out TNE if you like, preview is up and the show should be up soon

MikeRaw

BM: Alot of good ones this time. Ill go with the main event of Orton/Goldberg/Booker, pretty good choice with Goldberg winning.

WM: 6 person intergender tag team match. Short and not all that action packed

BP: Opening promo was great. I liked all the possible contenders,a nd it set up the main event good. Also, the HHH/HBK promo was sick. I loved it, really felt real and I like the way its going with Ric at the centre.

WP: None, the shortest was Flairs but even that was good.

A/C: I like what youve got here again this week xba!
Its turning into some great shows, and I like that the 3 hour raw will be like a mini ppv judging by how its being built up.
The Eric Bischoff matches and segments are getting good and I like the "cutting edge tv" and next week should be a good show as well.
Your feuds are awesome with HBK vs HHH/flair and eric bischoff getting 3 minute warning to attack rvd. I also like Hardy/Batista...
Keep it up, check out impact in my thread if you have a minute:)
Great work.

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Official Preview​

This Monday Night, Boise, ID, hosts Raw. With only one week to go until the Raw 3 Hour Spectacular II, anything can happen!

Last week on Raw, Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff announced the tournament like style matches that would determine the number one contender for Triple H at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular II. His plan was to have 2 Triple Threat matches and then the 2 winners of those matches would collide the following week on Raw. Well, last week the Undertaker defeated both his brother Kane and Y2J Chris Jericho to claim the first spot in the Number One Contender’s Match. Then in the main event of the night Goldberg defeated Randy Orton and Booker T to claim the second spot in the match to face Big Evil. Now the stage has been set, in some minds, it’s a dream match because for the first time in WWE Big Evil the Undertaker goes one on one with Goldberg. Plus, it’s not like these two are strangers, the night after Bad Blood the Undertaker wasn’t too pleased Vince McMahon rehired Goldberg after Eric Bischoff fired him, on top of that Vince put Goldberg against the World Champion Triple H in his first match back. The Undertaker believed he deserved that spot and has been criticizing Goldberg since then. Goldberg was undefeated on Raw until losing to the Game 2 weeks ago, can that put a damper on his plans on becoming World Champion, or will that just add fuel to the fire? Can the Undertaker claim main event status for the first time since coming to Raw last month? All these questions will be answered plus more when Goldberg and the Undertaker collide on free network TV for the first time this Monday Night on Raw to determine who gets the World Heavyweight Championship match at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular!

WWE Women’s Champion Molly Holly has run ramped on Raw ever since winning the Women’s Championship at Backlash. At Bad Blood Molly sneaked a victory over the heavily favored Gail Kim to retain her championship, and now this Monday Night Gail Kim gets a rematch for the championship gold. Can Gail Kim finally get the Women’s Championship? Find out this Monday!

Last week Shawn Michaels called out Ric Flair, but Triple H answered his call instead of the Nature Boy. Triple H criticized HBK and his interest in Ric Flair, but HBK wouldn’t let Triple H stop him in his quest and problem with Ric Flair. HBK gave him a patented Crotch Chop and gave him some Sweet Chin Music. This Monday Night on Raw, with Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular looming where he will have to defend his World Title, Triple H will kick off Raw this Monday Night.

Also…
-What will Booker T’s reaction be to his “talk” with Eric Bischoff?
-Christian will make a huge announcement after last week’s attack of Trish Stratus at the hands of Mark Henry.
-Randy Orton looks to soften Batista’s opponent at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular Jeff Hardy as he collides with the Intercontinental Champion one on one.

All this plus much, much, more this Monday Night on Raw!