WWE RAW October 29th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Cena's not terrible, it's just that it's too much of him. I just like to see variety as all. His NOC match surpassed all my expectations and he can shoot a solid promo when he's not being PG

Cena is far from terrible because he has made quite a few PPV's really good. The one against Brock was really hard to watch because you really bought into the struggle of the match. There is something Cena can do better than most, and that is tell a great story.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
An idea of the crowd tonight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nd9SyLZk4HY#t=17s

Just before Cena's music hits, they're pretty loud then, as they normally are in Charlotte, NC.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jonathan said:
An idea of the crowd tonight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nd9SyLZk4HY#t=17s

Just before Cena's music hits, they're pretty loud then, as they normally are in Charlotte, NC.

Yup, one of the better cities for wrestling in the US.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
He is one of the greatest but that is a topic of debate. We probably will have that conversation one day.

I look forward to it.

Anyhow I wonder if we'll see Vince McMahon yet again? :vince: