WWE RAW October 29th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Ha-ha, I liked what you did there. Is there anything in particular you're looking forward to on Raw tonight regarding the events which happened at the PPV?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey Lacky, I'm giving up trying to out post you here. Too tired to try, but I will be here on the discussion thread tonight. I'm not sure if this Raw will be good, since the controversy at HIAC from the Punk/Ryback match lacked interest. There's not to really go on to have a good Raw tonight. Let's hope that we get to see some new storylines brought in this week. I don't want to get my hopes up though because Raw for the past couple of weeks has been really terrible. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing a lot of Cena since he's healed. Maybe we can get a Ziggler/Cena rivalry based on that pre-show. Ziggler will probably end up losing though :downer:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Hey Lacky, I'm giving up trying to out post you here. Too tired to try, but I will be here on the discussion thread tonight. I'm not sure if this Raw will be good, since the controversy at HIAC from the Punk/Ryback match lacked interest. There's not to really go on to have a good Raw tonight. Let's hope that we get to see some new storylines brought in this week. I don't want to get my hopes up though because Raw for the past couple of weeks has been really terrible. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing a lot of Cena since he's healed. Maybe we can get a Ziggler/Cena rivalry based on that pre-show. Ziggler will probably end up losing though :downer:

I'm sorry to hear that, Hopefully you'll get the award once you return from your break from the forums. I hope Raw is enjoyable tonight also, looking forward to the possibility of Ric Flair being there more than anything.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lacky said:
I'm sorry to hear that, Hopefully you'll get the award once you return from your break from the forums. I hope Raw is enjoyable tonight also, looking forward to the possibility of Ric Flair being there more than anything.

If Ric Flair is on tonight he'll have some banter with Punk, Punk will attack him, and Cena or Ryback will run in.

Isn't Flair's daughter in WWE?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
If Ric Flair is on tonight he'll have some banter with Punk, Punk will attack him, and Cena or Ryback will run in.

Isn't Flair's daughter in WWE?

I like the idea although I would prefer Flair as GM, And yeah Flairs daughter is at NXT training under the ring name "Charlotte" or "Miss Charlotte"

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I have a feeling that this post is going to be spot on. It appears as though other guys are prioritized over the better in ring wrestlers.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
DannyWoods said:
I have a feeling that this post is going to be spot on. It appears as though other guys are prioritized over the better in ring wrestlers.

Not only that, WWE is relying heavily on Cena for ratings, which is why he was at almost every Raw while he was injured and the PPV

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Not only that, WWE is relying heavily on Cena for ratings, which is why he was at almost every Raw while he was injured and the PPV

I was actually glad to see Cena in some spots. Can't believe I just said that.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
DannyWoods said:
I was actually glad to see Cena in some spots. Can't believe I just said that.

Cena's not terrible, it's just that it's too much of him. I just like to see variety as all. His NOC match surpassed all my expectations and he can shoot a solid promo when he's not being PG

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Ah okay, I do believe that a John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler feud could be very enjoyable. Albeit Ziggler goes over of course. :smug: