WWE RAW October 29th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
My Genuine reaction if Flair returns tonight.

S4g2v.gif

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Ha-ha, Flair is in my top 3 favourite superstars. I will definitely do that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
My Genuine reaction if Flair returns tonight.

S4g2v.gif

Lmfao.

Why though? Fair enough he's a legend but if he consumes segments or makes others look ridiculous then I'll be an instant hater. I loved him in TNA when he was cutting hilarious promos, but if he was hogging TV time I got my hate gun out.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmfao.

Why though? Fair enough he's a legend but if he consumes segments or makes others look ridiculous then I'll be an instant hater. I loved him in TNA when he was cutting hilarious promos, but if he was hogging TV time I got my hate gun out.

Glad you liked my .GIIF :eek:tunga:

I just have a love for Triple H, Ric Flair, and Kevin Nash. I don't care if they hog TV time or if they cut promo's which are 20 minutes long. They are my favourite 3 superstars who I mark for. :lol1:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
When the Rock came back I wish he would have done a 3 hour rock concert haha. Some guys you just can't get enough of i guess

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Speaking of that Rock Concert, it was held in Cleveland. I wonder if Britanica went? I'd tag her if i knew how lol