WWE RAW May 28th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Why are jobbers being thrown at Sheamus? Yawn.

This is the most kid-filled crowd ever. Pop for Cena and Sheamful. Don't care about anyone else.

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wonder if Sheamus has an insurance policy on his trademark pasty whiteness. He must spend a lot of money on sun screen to guarantee he never gets any sun.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
What do you mean?

A part of the American constitution is the separation of church from state. That means that there is no specified religion for the American people. That's why you have so many different churches compared to most countries. Sweden for example is a defined protestant country with religious freedom. USA is a country of religious freedom and religious freedom only. This means that there is nothing that can be considered sacred by the state in the classical religious meaning of the word since the state has no defined religion.

Religion exists in USA. It's just that there is no definite religious identity.

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hope they hurry this match up. I know they are going to make Brodus either lose to Show or Show get DQd. Hopefully Brodus gets a few good spots in the match.....And as I type the match ends. Good.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Everyone hates Sheamus. He has no soul and deserves no love.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sheamful may be even less over than most of their other boring ass babyfaces. Good grief.
Can't wait until Triple H and his reckless stupidity is running this company!

Brodus and Show are getting like 8 minutes. Good.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I hate this episode of RAW. My first 0/10 will be given.

2/10 for me just because they teased Dolph leaving those losers Swagger and Vickie

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
ECW commercial. I miss that organization.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
A part of the American constitution is the separation of church from state. That means that there is no specified religion for the American people. That's why you have so many different churches compared to most countries. Sweden for example is a defined protestant country with religious freedom. USA is a country of religious freedom and religious freedom only. This means that there is nothing that can be considered sacred by the state in the classical religious meaning of the word since the state has no defined religion.

Religion exists in USA. It's just that there is no definite religious identity.

And it's bad because America holds it's armed forces as 'sacred' yet they don't do the same for religion?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not even a Dolph tease can save this. Only Clay winning will or not losing his streak.

And yeah Big Hoss, if you have a shit product, less people want to stay up and watch it live. Like I do with TNA and do with SmackDown, you just YouTube it instead so you can skip. Except TNA is improving, SmackDown is SmackDown and RAW is declining. When TNA goes live I'm so going to push the discussion threads to the roof.