WWE RAW May 28th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hope Ziggler leaves both of them behind. In his last segment they had him telling Vickie to do something solo for him. Hopefully she isn't able to and it causes him to dump her also. He could be so much better without them.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I hate this episode of RAW. My first 0/10 will be given.

So far I'm giving it a 5/10, mostly due to disasterously low expectations. The fact that there were three good segments on an episode of Raw is amazing.

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am really hoping a live TNA will cause a good discussion on here. I will be there for sure to join in.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rainman said:

camron.gif

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stupid recaps are killing the time for Brodus to be shown. Skip the recap and lets get this match going

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
And it's bad because America holds it's armed forces as 'sacred' yet they don't do the same for religion?

No no. I just feel that the word sacred is misused. People with less friendly views or more critical views on America (most people in Europe are critical of how America does things) can see it as America worshipping war since it benefits your economy. A country should be proud of it's armed forces, but it should not be allowed to get out of hands. It's over ten years since 9/11. America can start ramping down. You have nothing to do in the middle east anymore. The continued presence of US troops in Iraq for example only put the people on edge which started fighting.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"The darkest 24 hours in the history of WWE"

Yeah, no kidding, that was bullshit. Not the Big Show heel turn (so predictable and fucking Blue how they keep putting that over) but that episode of Raw. Eww.

Putting over an undefeated streak = FUCK!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I hope Funk one day eats the blueberry that announces his entrance.

You say this every time, but I'm 99% sure it's a recording, not an actual ring announcer.

If I were to guess I would say it's one of the funkadactels