WWE RAW May 28th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
For the role Show has been playing Henry would have been the perfect choice.

Definitely. By Big Show's place I mean 4 relatively long RAW segments including the main-event and a PPV main-event spot.

But yeah Big Show basically has Mark Henry's 2011 gimmick from SmackDown. You can see the difference I talent. Henry became a phenomenon and a proven big draw that casuals despised and IWC loved, Big Show = casuals don't care about him and neither does the IWC, the ones that do care hate him and not for good reasons.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
After the show...

John Cena defeated Big Show, Tensai, and John Laurinaitis in a handicap match. Big Show accidentally knocked out Tensai with a punch. Cena clotheslined Show out of the ring, and then covered Tensai for the win.

Fuck sake.

You know who was the #1 trend tonight? Alex Riley.
You know who was the most over babyface that isn't shoved down your throats? Alex Riley.
You know who's going to be squashed by Fat Albert on Superstars? Alex Riley.

#wwelogic

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
3aee59c145cf3d5febf965c093c40c7b.jpg

Yum.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Just watched the last bit of RAW, glad I went to bed early last night. :dawg:

I was thinking, how badass would it have been if someone like Lesnar debuted, only a younger and different version who'd be kicking the living crap out of Show when he was busy with Brodus, Kofi and Truth? Now that would've been a shocker.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Just watched the last bit of RAW, glad I went to bed early last night. :dawg:

I was thinking, how badass would it have been if someone like Lesnar debuted, only a younger and different version who'd be kicking the living crap out of Show when he was busy with Brodus, Kofi and Truth? Now that would've been a shocker.

It would have... If Ryback had debuted like that, it would be beyond epic.

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Too bad he's already ruined..

yah. Needs a little more push. First it was with Brodus and now Ryback. But, it's fun to watch Ryback beating those jobbers. :eek:tunga:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The show was decent, except that Show had too much time. I want to see Ryback go over him someday.