• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW March 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Is it just me or does Wrestlemania seem to be missing the spark this year? Even with Rock / Cena it just doesn't feel as epic as Mania should.

Crayo

The Boss
I don't see how people can complain? It was a serious promo we wanted. Both brought their game. Finally the match was hyped instead of bullshit jokes. Both explained why they want it. It was a good promo. Just accept it.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
John Cena is the best worker on mic that WWE has ever had. He's also one of WWE's best wrestlers ever!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Dolph'sZiggler said:
People throw around the word epic way too often :gusta:

True.

Not the greatest promo of all time, but damn effective and really enjoyable.
(Coming from someone who ripped this feud ever since joining this site.)

John: The show should be good, it's just lacking impact, if you will.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
John Laurinaitis said:
Is it just me or does Wrestlemania seem to be missing the spark this year? Even with Rock / Cena it just doesn't feel as epic as Mania should.

The build has been shit, but I'm still looking forward to the event itself

Crayo

The Boss
Johnny Nitro said:
John Cena is the best worker on mic that WWE has ever had. He's also one of WWE's best wrestlers ever!

Not quite. But he is better on the mic than people give him credit for. He more than hung in there with Rock throughout this entire feud.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Dolph'sZiggler said:
They said ass twice apiece and goddamn once apiece

EPIC PROMO DOOD

the foul language is a bit much here, but they've unlocked the PG thing 4 a bit. if it continues, maybe you guys will get your wish