WWE RAW March 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
the fuck?

106.jpg

Been waiting to post this for so long... you have no idea.
Damn you all being so intellegent!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't see how people can complain? It was a serious promo we wanted. Both brought their game. Finally the match was hyped instead of bullshit jokes. Both explained why they want it. It was a good promo. Just accept it.

If you are referencing me I'm not complaining. It was an okay promo, I enjoyed Rock's work, but not Cena's corny shit. My 2/10 both points came from them, the rest was pure shit

damn, forgot about Rhodes. 3/10 Raw

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Rock and cena should have did a fight b4 the fight

Crayo do you need top poster to get spammer

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
but not Cena's corny shit.

Expected from you.

I wasn't aiming it at you, but many seem to not like it when we were given what we want. Cena's corny stuff is his character, we'll get that. It's just as annoying as Rock's annoying ass catchphrases. Where does "pie" come into this feud? But concentrate on how serious they both were finally. Cena showed emotion and was serious instead of smiley (he mocked him at the end since Rock complained on Twitter bout John smiling, he went to serious straight away).

IT was purely about Wrestlemania which is good right?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Expected from you.

I wasn't aiming it at you, but many seem to not like it when we were given what we want. Cena's corny stuff is his character, we'll get that. It's just as annoying as Rock's annoying ass catchphrases. Where does "pie" come into this feud? But concentrate on how serious they both were finally. Cena showed emotion and was serious instead of smiley (he mocked him at the end since Rock complained on Twitter bout John smiling, he went to serious straight away).

IT was purely about Wrestlemania which is good right?

I enjoy Rock's catch phrases and his pie jokes. It's good that it was about the match, but I can't get over my hate for Cena's stale ass character.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Seriously who is this guy?

I think he's the guy writing the Garett Bischoff character in TNA.

Schizophrenia and wrestling do not mix, as a writer or a forum member.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I enjoy Rock's catch phrases and his pie jokes. It's good that it was about the match, but I can't get over my hate for Cena's stale ass character.

The emotion he showed tonight was nothing like his stale bury style character though.

2SEVP.png

The promo seems to be loved world wide. Trending, everyone saying it was great. Not saying you're wrong since everyone has opinions. I personally would have ditched Rock's jokes and Cena's repetitive comments and kept it what it was the majority of the time, serious and emotional.

But this does help the feud in my opinion. They both really don't want to win. John basically finally spoke his mind to his haters, it was good all round. I'm just glad we haven't had the "ROCK > CENA THIS TIME TOO, OMG CENA SUCKS ON MIC" comments we have gotten from Rock marks aka JeebaK.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Draine said:
I think he's the guy writing the Garett Bischoff character in TNA.

Garrett Bischoff >>>> this guy