WWE RAW March 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Take it back! He owns those cars! He is a Mexican aristocrat!

:laugh:

KiaSport said:
I dunno lololol i'm beyond bad. you have no idea how many ppl i know who think he's hot/hawt

Trust me I do, Dolph'sZiggler was only telling me last week how he'd let ADR use his finisher on him.

Draine said:

Learn2readthread Draine. Lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd rather ADR use Rikishi's finisher on me, no homo

Reactions: Crayo

Robert_47

Jobber
Reaction score
What time here in the Philippines is Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown? Please tell me! Thanks!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Robert_47 said:
What time here in the Philippines is Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown? Please tell me! Thanks!
Raw will be live about 9am according to this if you wanted to stream it. As for Smackdown D/L's are usually available early Friday morning and we have it on Youtube at about 10pm your time. Unsure on the TV airings sorry.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Robert_47 said:

Both WWE Monday Night RAW and WWE Friday Night SuperSmackDown will be on at 9AM live in Phillipines I believe. You will have to watch it on a stream though.

Edit: ninja'd by seabs