• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw - March 12, 2012 feat. a Rock Concert and Cena Rap

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Rock sure likes to prove he needs his lines in front of him from the words on his wrist last week to the sheets in front to the words on the titantron.

Troy

The fans at the show definitely got their moneys worth with this show. The Rock segment alone would have been worth the admission price.

Dale

Super Moderator
I absolutely love this so much, the song and the bass then the loud ass CENA SUCKS chants. I bet the guys backstage are laughing hard as fuck.
Too busy crying about him taking his spot to laugh I would imagine

PHX

Legacy Member
Eh wasn't really into that last part but other than that was pretty good. Was somewhat expecting Cena to interrupt though.

Troy

Rock sure likes to prove he needs his lines in front of him from the words on his wrist last week to the sheets in front to the words on the titantron.

Were the fans meant to be singing along with him at the end? That is why I thought he put the lyrics on the titantron.

Still he busted out about five songs and I don't mind if he had the lyrics right in front of him it is all about delivery.

Kiffy Lube

That last fuckin' hour saved the show for sure. I remember during the Attitude Era and the Nitro run where they would hype the second half the show during the first... They should have done that tonight.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Don't think it makes sense for Cena not to have come out came out last week but this week he insults his mother and he's a no show. Logic come on.

Kiffy Lube

Were the fans meant to be singing along with him at the end? That is why I thought he put the lyrics on the titantron.

Still he busted out about five songs and I don't mind if he had the lyrics right in front of him it is all about delivery.

I loved what he did but he did have musical sheets in front of him when he was originally rocking out.

Heisenberg

Love how The Rock said Cena only has three moves. :lmao

Don't get mad at The Rock cause he knows how to win a crowd. That's what a true legend does. They know that THE PEOPLE WANT TO BE INVOLVED.

Troy

That last fuckin' hour saved the show for sure. I remember during the Attitude Era and the Nitro run where they would hype the second half the show during the first... They should have done that tonight.

I am kind of glad that I missed the first hour then as from all reports it was a pretty weak start of the show.

Andrew

I swear I'm going to be on Team Bring It so soon if my friend stops being on Cena's dick. Fucking pissing me off.

I give credit to both Cena and Rock for making this an interesting storyline.