WWE Raw - March 12, 2012 feat. a Rock Concert and Cena Rap

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
[video=youtube;l9t2vv32yAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9t2vv32yAM[/video]

I wish Cena did that tonight to Dwayne.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I think Hatred is becoming a Rocky mark..

I've always been a Rocky mark, that whole segment was great and I was in tears most the time, it was hilarious.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That would have made that moment even more special but seeing how Rock had the whole crowd in his hand... It may have came off as a heel turn.

SBS

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't see Cena or the Rock taking a bump much less something like a guitar shot just 19 days away from the biggest match in recent years. And no matter what Cena does he is going to be jeered as the Rock fans clearly outnumber the Cena fans. I just hope they do something different then make fun of each other. But like I said with Wrestlemania so close I bet it is all that will happen.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I prefer HHH to every mic worker there is because he to me has the most range

i'm a huge hhh mark as well so i understand, but flair was that asshole who talked about what he has and how awesome his life was. Even when he would get angry and throw shit around it was fantastic.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i even would of liked it if he smashed like austin did during the first rock concert.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Flair's backstage promos are a thing of beauty.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Triple H is awesome as a heel. He's really elite on the mic when he's heel but as a face, I can't him seriously. He was horrible in the mini feud with Punk so I'm not too big on that. Rock's concert was a snooze fest tonight. Wordlife.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I thought Raw was very boring this week. Nothing really grabbed my attention this week. Cena's rap was sort of weak and Rock's idk rock concert was very bland. Rock easily won but what do you expect, anyone can do juvenile humor and get tons of laughs its what fuels Dane Cook. I can stand physical comedy bits in wrestling but when they're just up there trying to trade jokes, it really bores me. It might be because I'm a comedy nerd and I'm sort of spoiled in this era of good smart comedy but I don't want that in my wrestling. Crowd really seemed dead also except for the end. Especially in the Sheamus/Ziggler match.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I thought Raw was very boring this week. Nothing really grabbed my attention this week. Cena's rap was sort of weak and Rock's idk rock concert was very bland. Rock easily won but what do you expect, anyone can do juvenile humor and get tons of laughs its what fuels Dane Cook. I can stand physical comedy bits in wrestling but when they're just up there trying to trade jokes, it really bores me. It might be because I'm a comedy nerd and I'm sort of spoiled in this era of good smart comedy but I don't want that in my wrestling. Crowd really seemed dead also except for the end. Especially in the Sheamus/Ziggler match.

It was a good episode of RAW despite some bits which bored me, Cena' rap was okay but very poor compared to his stuff in '03. I think the reason that people were popping for it is only because he went old school with the whole outfit and theme song. Crowd was on fire for the whole show imo.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
It was a good episode of RAW despite some bits which bored me, Cena' rap was okay but very poor compared to his stuff in '03. I think the reason that people were popping for it is only because he went old school with the whole outfit and theme song. Crowd was on fire for the whole show imo.

On fire? Didn't seem that way to me. They really liked The Miz to my surprise. I thought last week was much better. I really wish we got more build for the 2 world title matches. The hellin the cell and Cena/Rock build themselves.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Overall after how it started, I really liked Raw. I'm not going to say I enjoyed it because I enjoy wrestling programs period.

SBS

Reaction score
Miz was in his hometown tonight that would explain the reason for the crowd. I agree with you bumout on both the crowd and the fact WWE Championship match should be hyped more. Jericho and Punk would be a dream match and a clear main event any other night besides this wrestlemania.