WWE Raw - March 12, 2012 feat. a Rock Concert and Cena Rap

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Man Rock makes a lot of dick jokes which seems fitting for his fans like Hatred who seems to mark at everything The Rock says. Let me know how The Rock's nuts taste, god your like a twelve year old with this yet i'm supposed to take you seriously as a poster. Stone Cold > The Rock any day, that's the man that can win over a crowd and do it better. I enjoyed some of the Rock's lines but the fact that they gave him all the time for that crap makes me sick while Punk Jericho gets that much limited time. I knew this was going to happen but whatever in the end Cena will win and Hatred will probably cry.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Hell even Mr. Oh he's now lame CM Punk would destroy Dwayne. But I can't say that cause some people think Punk has lost his edge yet last summer they mark out over every word he said. Give me a break god, their plenty of intelligent people on here thank god its not like PW Mania. But jesus some of you are really ridiculous with your "bold" statements.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Man Rock makes a lot of dick jokes which seems fitting for his fans like Hatred who seems to mark at everything The Rock says. Let me know how The Rock's nuts taste, god your like a twelve year old with this yet i'm supposed to take you seriously as a poster. Stone Cold > The Rock any day, that's the man that can win over a crowd and do it better. I enjoyed some of the Rock's lines but the fact that they gave him all the time for that crap makes me sick while Punk Jericho gets that much limited time. I knew this was going to happen but whatever in the end Cena will win and Hatred will probably cry.

Rock gave the fans what they wanted to see and that is why the crowd were going crazy for him and that is why most of the posters here were going crazy. The Rock had the crowd in the palm of his hand tonight. Yes he had some dick jokes but you expect juvenile jokes from the Rock I mean half of his catchphrases are juvenile talking about pootang pie and sticking stuff up people's asses. John Cena joined in with the dick jokes tonight by saying that he wanted to put his nuts in The Rock's face which was slightly odd.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Rock gave the fans what they wanted to see and that is why the crowd were going crazy for him and that is why most of the posters here were going crazy. The Rock had the crowd in the palm of his hand tonight. Yes he had some dick jokes but you expect juvenile jokes from the Rock I mean half of his catchphrases are juvenile talking about pootang pie and sticking stuff up people's asses. John Cena joined in with the dick jokes tonight by saying that he wanted to put his nuts in The Rock's face which was slightly odd.

and he said he wanted to give The Rock a Cleveland Steamer which is "A sexual act by nature (fetish) the cleveland steamer is when one person craps on another person's chest and (very important) then sits down and rocks back and forth like a steam roller."

People shouldn't get mad at The Rock cause he knows how to win a crowd. That's what a true legend does. They know that the people want to be involved and that's exactly what The Rock does. He has the crowd in the palm of his hands and knows how to work them like noone else can. His segment was amazing and fans were chanting for more after it went off air.

AF.

Reaction score
Fuck the haters, that was an amazing RAW.

Rock needed that extremely strong showing, still the best entertainer to ever grace the WWE. Nobody will ever be able to run a segment like that, and gain the same reaction, without making one mistake in the WWE ever again.

Cena needs to take a page out of Punk's book. That's how you sell a promo. I'm glad Punk didn't no sell that.

Reactions: 1 person

Vivido

Reaction score
Macho Mans rap album > Cenas Rap.

Was pretty cool to see Cena come out to his old theme, but his rap didn't do much for me. Rock was at times pretty funny, but how does this build the fued at all? Jericho telling Punk he will make him drink, because drinkings in his blood, now that my friends is building a Wrestlemania fued.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is, people are too afraid to criticize The Rock even when it's blatantly obvious he's not perfect. Sure, he may of just edged this round but he barely did. People need to realize that even though Dwayne is probably one of the best stars to step foot in the ring, he's not perfect.

AF.

Reaction score
So, thoughts on RAW.

The show had a buzz. The Cleveland crowd were rowdy from the get go.

Cena with DAT old school entrance. I always liked that theme, and even though I wasn't watching wrestling during Cena's rapper days, I can empathize with the people who miss it and marked to see it again. Short, and impactful showing from Cena. What people aren't realizing, is Cena's rap was intentionally weak. Cena won the last 2 mic battles, therefore Rocky needed this one. Even with a stronger showing from Cena, nothing would top the concert later on that night.

Shawn Michaels. Now I'm going to be honest here, I haven't paid attention to ANY promos from HHH/Taker/Shawn in the past few weeks. HIAC should mean a physical build, not a war of words.

Finally, LauriLong has a match set in stone, and it's a big one. I hope they don't treat it like the Corre/random faces match from WM last year, and I really hope they give it a bit of time, and please WWE, get away from that tag formula you always seem to go to. It's WrestleMania, we don't want to see a face getting pounded on for 10 minutes only to tag someone in and chaos ensue. Let's have a 12-14 minute match, showcasing everybody (including the heels). Mark Henry finding his dominance again was good. It was hard to watch Sheamus run through him with ease a few weeks ago. Where's Alberto Del Rio at?

Ziggler/Sheamus, well, I enjoyed the match but the whole time I was thinking, 'When's Sheamus winning this?' which is the thought process I have for ALL Sheamus matches. Now I know he's heading to WM, but this guy NEVER loses. Strong showing from Ziggler. Incredible bumping by both men (seriously, Sheamus you nearly paralyzed yourself 2 weeks out from WM bro.)

Ryder. What a wasted return. Face run against Kane, resulting in a match at Extreme Rules was an easy way for WWE to push another star but they ruined it with this bullshit Eve storyline.

Miz. Why do they even bother promoting the guy, only for him to job time and time again? They could have easily redeemed Miz by having him beat somebody (ANYBODY!) and securing himself a spot at WrestleMania.

Cena, take notes. That's how you sell a promo. As much as I was waiting for Punk to be cocky, his silence was extremely haunting because this guy ALWAYS has his cool. Jericho probably should have done this in person, or grabbed the camera hand-held like he did on his return. Still good, nevertheless. This feud doesn't need the over-the-top build, nor is it receiving it. It's keeping itself interesting week by week.

ROCK CONCERT. Holy shit, what a feel good ending to MNR. Rock entertains like no other. Improvises greatly. Keeps the crowd entertained for the huge amount of time he's out there and just shows time and time again why he's the motherfucking man.

Great RAW. Keep it going til WM, WWE.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;mXkvidTt33A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXkvidTt33A[/video] [video=youtube;BFSc7hPAKLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFSc7hPAKLE[/video]​

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I caught the John Cena rap on YT and I am happy that he went with the old theme and the old look. That type of Cena actually seemed more real that the Cena we have seen the past few years. What I liked is that he had intensity, yes he has had intensity during his promos the past few weeks except when The Rock talked and he started smiling but this time he has that intensity throughout. In the end he needs to go back to those two words that he said when he debuted in WWE, Ruthless Agression. That type of Cena that is determined and not a joker is much more appealing to all fans.

Lewb

Reaction score
LOL FUCKING LOL LOL LOL LOL

Did i just see a rant about loving what is relevant? From Big Red Morrison... oh wait, Morrisons not relevant no more... Big Red Miz..... oh wait, Miz aint relevant no more.... Big Red Jericho Punk? Oh dear....

I havent seen Raw yet. Looks promising though.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Jericho has always been my boy, just waiting for him to come back. Now he's back so yay. Your telling me what's relevant when you just called the guy in your avatar irrelevant. Yeah that makes so much sense, great logic buddy. I love The Rock and for what he has done, but I don't love is people jizzing at every comment he has made. OMG ROCK, OMG ROCK, HOLY CRAP ROCK. Rock is making the same jokes and remarks so what makes people just saw OMG OMG. I could understand like when Punk did the shoot promo, I was going insane but seriously c'mon. Its like some of you are twelve years old which may be true and if you are, well then that's understandable. This was a interesting Raw with some good moments but please playing the same tune and saying punch lines from 1999. Tellitubies and Vanilla Ice are still relevant? Yeah I like to see you comeback on that one. His best work so far has been the trips around Boston.

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
I've liked Mike Mizanin since his MTV days. I like what I like, I was just bring up how much of a hypocrite you looked. Find anywhere on this forum where I have been spunking over The rocks involvement circa Survivor Series. Find anywhere where I start changing opinions on wrestlers who are starting to lose and become irrelevant.

Psych.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I like The Miz as a human being and think he still has a major future with company. I just think he's gotten very lame and its tough to enjoy him right now. He seriously needs a character change to say the least. If you say that you still enjoy The Miz's work then you have no idea what your watching. Just because I make some mean comments and took his name off my user name doesn't mean I hate him. I met him in person and actually had a five minute conversation with him so I've been a been Miz fit. I just think he seriously needs a character change.