WWE RAW July 30th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
John cena will be there!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=YnpGsaoZ8B4&NR=1[/video]
Better start preparing people.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
Is Triple H advertised? What about Brock and Rocky?

HHH is listed on the card, or at least he was when I checked earlier this morning.

I'm being cautiously optimistic about tonight's episode. It has so much potential to be a great episode, and if Punk does shoot one of his classic Punk-style promos I'll of course be thrilled. Hoping WWE will deliver and not let us down tonight. I'll be here chiming in with a small comment ever so often between trying to focus on the show, as per usual.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm really rooting for a more obsession of Punk wanting to beat The Rock. I think it would take Punk to an even higher level.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Ugh, gonna have to watch this on YT tomorrow this week, gonna FINALLY get my new HP Pavillion g6 with an I5 Processor tomorrow meaning I'll be back here next week :yay:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Samalan said:
Can't wait for the show tonight, I want to know what matches AJ will make!

TLC MATCH

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Def' gonna be watching tonight, might be able to attend the discussion thread if my sisters don't annoy me for the PC.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
First time i've participated in one of these, not really looking forward to much, Ambrose debut will be interesting,because where there's Ambrose, there's Regal. :yay:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:facepalm1: I'd rather see Cena on the Raw logo.