WWE RAW July 30th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Pumped for this episode, trying to be "cautiously pessimistic"... but it's really hard to force yourself to say "Fuck, Raw's on" with all these reasons to be optimistic and all the interesting things they set up last week.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This episode have all it needs to be to be good now before it airs. Let's hope it delivers. #TouchWood.

Reaction score
If they dare let the rock shoot to the top for a title shot..hes too busy being a tooth fairy...not fair to cena especially after rock screwed him at wm27 for the belt..cena beat brock in a no dq and big show n a steel cage..cena obviously worked his way back up to the top in a year....punk your time is up cenas time is now.now can I get a holleeelluuuyyaaa for the cenation

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll be watching it live and I'll discuss it here since I'm home. The fallout of Raw 1000 will probably be interesting and I'd love to see Ambrose debut.

Reaction score
Dean ambrose? Wtf wat happend to the big boys whos this new booty ziggler stop playing games cash it in...and cena get what u deserved punk u over rated urself faster than cena

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stoked about where the Punk stuff is going to lead. Like most, hopefully Ambrose will debut, that would be awesome. Also, i'm honestly anxious to see where Aj goes from here. Looks to be a good Raw.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This RAW has a ton of potential. They will most likely build Bryan/Sheen too tonight, though I don't expect Sheen to appear. I'm not sure of AJ's role but I can see her having some sort of influence in Bryan/Sheen at Summerslam letting Sheen get the win perhaps to please the Sheen fans and casuals.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I'm pretty sure Sheen will be at Summerslam since it's also a PPV with lots of celebrities around but I actually like this celebrity - wrestler feud more than any other one the WWE has ever had/

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This RAW has a ton of potential. They will most likely build Bryan/Sheen too tonight, though I don't expect Sheen to appear. I'm not sure of AJ's role but I can see her having some sort of influence in Bryan/Sheen at Summerslam letting Sheen get the win perhaps to please the Sheen fans and casuals.

How can you say this so casually, without any curse words or angry gifs or smilies? Fuck Charlie Sheen, it's bad enough he got 3 segments during Raw 1000 but if he is feuding with Bryan I'll be quite upset.

and a match??? at summerslam? ::vomits:: . And Sheen possibly winnning?

My God man, F you for even thinking this is a possibility. YOU ARE THE ONLY SOURCE OF OPTIMISM FOR ME. Try to do better

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Sheen > Bryan

zNO0m.gif

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really don't want to see Bryan feuding with Sheen. It won't help him at all, the only way I could accept this feud would be if it ended tomorrow, with Sheen coming out to say some crap and Bryan showed up, beating the crap out of him and locking him in the Yes Lock, proceeding to make him tap like a bitch. Then some face could save him and set up a match for Summerslam or something.

Reactions: Asskicker and seabs