WWE RAW July 30th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Powlay said:
I would mark like hell if Punk comes out to his old theme.

As every day goes by, I'm closer to assuming I'm the only one who didn't like his old theme. :sad:

mark_htfc said:
It is, but I'll be in bed:upset:, so I can tune in tomorrow night after work at the earliest.

Oh yeah, I know how it is. I'll do that next week. But tonight I'll be able to watch live. :gusta:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
It is, but I'll be in bed:upset:, so I can tune in tomorrow night after work at the earliest.

That's usually the same with me for college, but school is broken up so I can watch tonight. :umad:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Leo C said:
As every day goes by, I'm closer to assuming I'm the only one who didn't like his old theme. :sad:

I didn't like the verses but the chorus was f****** epic imo!

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Powlay said:
That's usually the same with me for college, but school is broken up so I can watch tonight. :umad:

Ahh but unlike you, some of us have to actually work. Wait until you're 23 and need to pay bills, then I'll be :haha: at you when I've retired:jeritroll:.

Crayo said:
Haha rubbing it in his face, classic trolling. :win:

:upset:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Ahh but unlike you, some of us have to actually work. Wait until you're 23 and need to pay bills, then I'll be :haha: at you when I've retired:jeritroll:.

Yep but that's 6 years away, I don't think that far ahead.:jericho:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
mark -- And once again I'll try to be on to late-live chat with you on here. Hopefully I'll be able to remember enough of the 3 hours to keep up with you.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Powlay said:
Yep but that's 6 years away, I don't think that far ahead.:jericho:

6 years away? I think I might just kill myself now :(

GrammarNazi82 said:
mark -- And once again I'll try to be on to late-live chat with you on here. Hopefully I'll be able to remember enough of the 3 hours to keep up with you.

:win::yay:, and this week I should be able to watch it in one sitting :D.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
6 years away? I think I might just kill myself now :(

:lol1: anyway, I really can't imagine a heel with Cult of Personality as their theme, please go back to his old one.