WWE RAW July 2nd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I tried to get my little sister into watching it (she's 11) but she saw Cena and was like 'this guy is too corny, I'm out'

Reactions: Snowman1

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
My brother is just like 'it's fake, how can you even watch that crap when it's fake', so I doubt I'll win with him, and my sister is just a little chav so I think that's a lost cause already.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
My brother is just like 'it's fake, how can you even watch that crap when it's fake', so I doubt I'll win with him, and my sister is just a little chav so I think that's a lost cause already.

Did you tell him he isn't allowed to watch TV shows or movies if he doesn't like 'fake' entertainment?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
No Raw statuses? but there are always at least 3-4

"Wow WWE is such a failure"
"wtf did I just watch? worst Raw ever"
"I like Applesauce, Raw was pretty sweet tonight"

They're just opinions. I mean no statuses like "OMG WHY DID BROCK LESNAR TAKE OUT HEYMAN?" stuff.

My brother now hates Cena too which I'm marking out for. Atm he's a big Dolph and Bryan mark, pretty sure he's just saying it because I am, but he lols every time Dolph does a headstand and chants YES when he sees Bryan.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
No but it's worth a try isn't it, to me I think it's great entertainment, because that's all it is, it's an entertainment industry, so if you see past the fake wrestling, you actually understand what it is.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm normally forced to watch Raw the following afternoon Mark, I know how it is. But the first thing I do when I come home is watch it (not much else to do anyway) and then I log in here.

And my country is mostly filled with people who just complain that "it's fake, it's gay, it's like a circus" or whatever. Is it like that everywhere?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I'm normally forced to watch Raw the following afternoon Mark, I know how it is. But the first thing I do when I come home is watch it (not much else to do anyway) and then I log in here.

And my country is mostly filled with people who just complain that "it's fake, it's gay, it's like a circus" or whatever. Is it like that everywhere?

Yep. I love it though. If my male friends say anything I just say "Henry would rape your ass fag", if my female friends say anything I say "Tell me you wouldn't like Dolph all over you." and if my family say anything I say "GTFO MY ROOM".

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
My problem is, I kind of have an unhealthy addiction to this forum right at the minute, which means I check the site on my mobile once I've got ready for work before I set off, I then check it constantly throughout the day, and then I sit on here on the PC all night pretty much before I get into bed, then I'll look again on my phone for half an hour or so before I say to myself, I really had better sleep now :haha:, so yeah, think I will struggle not coming on here until after I watch Raw when I get in.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
My dad's reaction when I explained that it is equal parts acting, stuntshow and athletics set in a sports universe: "....Hmm...That's actually kind of cool."

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yep. I love it though. If my male friends say anything I just say "Henry would rape your ass fag", if my female friends say anything I say "Tell me you wouldn't like Dolph all over you." and if my family say anything I say "GTFO MY ROOM".

:lol1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
My problem is, I kind of have an unhealthy addiction to this forum right at the minute, which means I check the site on my mobile once I've got ready for work before I set off, I then check it constantly throughout the day, and then I sit on here on the PC all night pretty much before I get into bed, then I'll look again on my phone for half an hour or so before I say to myself, I really had better sleep now :haha:, so yeah, think I will struggle not coming on here until after I watch Raw when I get in.

Haha so epic. :))!!!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
My dad's reaction when I explained that it is equal parts acting, stuntshow and athletics set in a sports universe: "....Hmm...That's actually kind of cool."

My dad already knew about wrestling before I started liking it. He doesn't watch wrestling regularly, but he likes it. When I went to the Raw House Show here with him he enjoyed it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
My Dad is the one who got me into wrestling. He grew up loving it, and was into WCW when I was very young, and watched some WWF when it was Vince/Rock/Austin and entertaining as fuck.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think I got into wrestling playing SvR 2008. I had seen it on TV previously, but didn't find it that good. I remember that I bought the game because you could hit the referee... great stuff.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

This got me into it. Can watch that vid all day long.. :gusta: