WWE RAW July 2nd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Farooq said:
you forgot to put random tag team match

He said Teddy Long would appear. No need to get redundant.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It's alright. If it were anyone else besides you I'd hunt them down and feed them their own dick through a straw.

:yay: Thanks for accepting the apology DZ. It didn't even go through my mind that it was a possible spoiler. Sorry bro.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:
:yay: Thanks for accepting the apology DZ. It didn't even go through my mind that it was a possible spoiler. Sorry bro.

No harm no foul bro. I just didn't want to know in case it was someone that would be completely unexpected and be a shock, like Sid, when I marked hard. DDP wouldn't have the same effect so I'm not sweating it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
No harm no foul bro. I just didn't want to know in case it was someone that would be completely unexpected and be a shock, like Sid, when I marked hard. DDP wouldn't have the same effect so I'm not sweating it.

Good to know it man. And plus, being an Internet rumor, it may be wrong. People were already expecting DDP, they may have just put 2 and 2 together.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
It's times like this that I hate having to work, knowing all you lot get to watch this live, yet I have to wait until Monday evening to see Lesnar come out and answer HHH's demands :(. I still think it will be Paul though, and we won't see Lesnar until the 1000th episode.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I know how it is. I couldn't watch any show live because of school until last week.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
do we have a live RAW virgin? :ryan:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No, I'm pretty sure I've watched at least one live before.

I remember it now, it was the one right after ER. The Raw with the Beat the Clock Challenge.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
such an ass licker

this thread sucks. Same old s***! Same old s***! Same old s***!

F*** this thread and F*** Raw. I hope I have to work. Otherwise I'll be stuck watching this s*** like that hapless sheep that I am.

This is weird. Leo C may be making his Raw discussion thread debut with neither me nor Dolph's here to shit all over everything, so he'll be stuck with all you optimists. What a shame.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I meant first live discussion thread :p

I was in that discussion thread. I have proof.

Not really sure which Raw I watched live, probably something around December 2009.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
if i awake this be my third one!! WHIC MEAN I GET AWARD!!! ok i actually been in three already but it no count!!! CAUSE I FALL ASLEEP AND NOT FINISH THE SHOW!