WWE RAW July 2nd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I was annoyed at the Bon Jovi comment because of how ironic it was. Jericho calls him a wannabe and states everyone steals his stuff, so Punk says a Bon Jovi joke which Jericho posted on his twitter immediately after last weeks RAW. So he stole Jericho's joke about himself as a comeback to people stealing Jericho's stuff.

Not cool Punk.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I must admit I have only juts started following Jericho, so I didn't know he posted it to be honest.

It seems like the whole AJ, CM Punk and Bryan is taking an interesting turn, after AJ didn't seem happy that Punk missed her match.

Are you shitting me? Tyson Kid beat Tensai in a matter of seconds? what a bummer, I love Tensai's theme :haha:.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I was annoyed at the Bon Jovi comment because of how ironic it was. Jericho calls him a wannabe and states everyone steals his stuff, so Punk says a Bon Jovi joke which Jericho posted on his twitter immediately after last weeks RAW. So he stole Jericho's joke about himself as a comeback to people stealing Jericho's stuff.

Not cool Punk.

Sounds more like an semi-inside, self-deprecating joke to me, and a pretty good one.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Just finished watching Raw now, AJ is one crazy bitch, what the hell was she doing? At first I thought she was going to jump through it. Still I enjoyed the main even match shame we didn't get a finish :(.