WWE RAW July 2nd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Just so you all arent let down. It was just a funny commercial. Didnt mention anything happening on the show or show any teasers for who might be there. But I did laugh a lot through it.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
Just so you all arent let down. It was just a funny commercial. Didnt mention anything happening on the show or show any teasers for who might be there. But I did laugh a lot through it.

This.

I just thought it was cute and funny.

Anyone able to get it anytime soon? If not, I'll hook up my laptop to the DVR and get the commercial to upload, just might take me a little bit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Hey Crayo, who had the most posts?

You, nice ninja award!

MarkyMark said:

Even more let down. If you lol'd I probably would have too.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Holy s*** yeah you do. Jesus you're going to catch up with seabs/hoss soon! :p

:yay::yay: Yeah! Very happy. I mean, it was tough to sit through everything, but there were a few nice points.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The shit was very shit and the good was very good imo.

Kidd winning, Slater's segment, AJ/Punk/Bryan booking, Jericho/Bryan were superb.

The rest fucksuckyducked.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I marked for Kidd winning, Slater winning, DDP, and the Jericho/Bryan segment too. The rest... well, some people didn't even make it to the end of the show. :dawg:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Here's the commercial.. figured they'd post it eventually after the show ended:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I hate the face fetish WWE has atm.

So, I counted up the tally from June 2012. Not counting: Kane defeating CM Punk on Smackdown, then Kane defeating Daniel Bryan (since we have no idea which side he's on) D-Bryan running interference during a SD ME (No contest), Swagger vs Ziggler (heel vs heel), The Prime Time Playas leaving (heel tactics ftw), Slater vs the Legends (doesn't really matter), and the Pole Match (no winner)

Babyface wins: 42
Heel wins: 18

Probably should have left the Divas' out of there too, and especially the Ryback squashes.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Only going to stick in this thread in Raw for now, and post my views in here as I go along (without reading previous comments), I've just seen the 4 way tag team and here are my thoughts so far,

I again enjoyed Cena’s speech at the start, at least he didn't make a 9 year old reference this week hah, and for some reason I really enjoy seeing Bryan so I was very happy when he came out (cue the gay puns)

CM Punk was great when he came down, I also loved the bit when CM Punk asked Jerry Lawler, and then asked the popcorn sellar before proceeding to ask the crowd if anyone disagreed with Bryan, was brilliant, and loved the piss take of :yes: and then when Bryan started getting pissed. Punk's Bon Jovi comment to Jericho was brilliant.

Well, I certainly didn’t expect that brawl to take place between Big Show, Kane, CM Punk, Bryan, Jericho and Cena, it might not have been a big one but it was certainly interesting and a surprise.

Now onto the actual wrestling, I was tempted to skip through this tag team as I'm not a fan of the tag-teams at the moment, but I watched it because of Santino and Kofi, I can't remember the guys name but I can’t stand that guy, who always seems to take his tag-team out of the match (the one who switched tag-team after his team lost),

I was glad everyone ganged up on Otunga as I don’t like the guy but I wish we didn' t have to see that stupid dance from.

Just seen the Albert Del Rio match against Sin Cara, well if you could call it a match, was more of an assault.

Reactions: Snowman1