WWE RAW July 2nd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
I haven't been on here much because I have been visiting family the last week, but I should be here tonight. Not having a good feeling about the show tonight though, but we will see.

:yay:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Useful backstage segments without comedy > Replays.

Too bad the first thing is rare.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I GO SLEEP NOW! hope i be awake for this!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, it starts at 23:00 here, so I'll be able to stay up. I'll probably be sleepy, but I'll watch it nonetheless.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else having to wait until tomorrow evening to watch it again? Or are you all watching it live?

:finger: to all you wankers watching it live :haha:, it bugs me, because I want to not know any results, so I will try not come on here, but I just know it won't happen and I'll be on first thing in morning.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
Anyone else having to wait until tomorrow evening to watch it again? Or are you all watching it live?

:finger: to all you wankers watching it live :haha:, it bugs me, because I want to not know any results, so I will try not come on here, but I just know it won't happen and I'll be on first thing in morning.

I'll make it a rule to not post RAW related stuff in the status box. Then you just don't enter the RAW section and you'll be fine. :)

I used to not watch it live but then I manned up. I have OCD so not watching it live and going to bed early will result in me obsessing about missing it and not being able to sleep. Pointless right? :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No Raw statuses? but there are always at least 3-4

"Wow WWE is such a failure"
"wtf did I just watch? worst Raw ever"
"I like Applesauce, Raw was pretty sweet tonight"

Reactions: Snowman1

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
That would be great, if you could ban people from posting anything to do with Raw until I start watching it at around 5PM that would be great ;), haha.

I would stay up if I could, but unfortunately I have to work so I can't stay up to watch it. I really am excited about tonight's show for some reason, I'm also still trying to get my brother/sister back into watching it but to no avail yet :(.