• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW July 2nd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Crayo

The Boss
Vince McMahon said:
if i awake this be my third one!! WHIC MEAN I GET AWARD!!! ok i actually been in three already but it no count!!! CAUSE I FALL ASLEEP AND NOT FINISH THE SHOW!

Candy fappage is that you?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Not too thrilled for the T-Lo possy to take over RAW and Smackdown.. but fuck, if it means seeing Aksana make out more, then I'm all for it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The main event: Punk and Sheamus vs Bryan and Rhodes for the new Unified WWE World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships. Holla.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Rainman said:
This is weird. Leo C may be making his Raw discussion thread debut with neither me nor Dolph's here to s*** all over everything, so he'll be stuck with all you optimists. What a shame.

I don't have to work. I'll be here bitching about this shittyass show

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
I haven't been on here much because I have been visiting family the last week, but I should be here tonight. Not having a good feeling about the show tonight though, but we will see.