WWE RAW July 16th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yea it would take a great combination of things. Dolph would have to be the most convincing prick ever. Vickie would have to be completely desperate to try and convince Dolph to take her back. King & Cole would have to sell the original segment perfectly. "Now come on Dolph, this is too much. Vickie is a kind and caring woman!"- Cole. "Yea, I've been open with my feelings about Vickie, but this is going too far. She doesn't deserve this, Dolph is really a ::insert whatever PG diss Lawler can get away with here::"- King. She cries, tries to get him back with a gift in a backstage segment, Ziggler pretends to accept, but then breaks the gift and shoves her aside and talks about how he has to go entertain the hillbillies and losers in the crowd by stealing the show as always.

It could be done. Of course you would have a portion of the fans who would still hate her and praise DZ for treating her like shit, but you could slowly turn them with Ziggler's antics I think.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know the time for RAW? Is it two hours after MITB started? Or one?

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I doubt Raw will suck too bad after a very good PPV at Money in the Bank just last night. Smackdwon, well, now that is a different case. But Raw is the highlight show, where moost of the main-eventers are, etc. It can't suck tonight. Plus, there will be more build to the 1,000th Raw.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I could see the show being too rushed because it's both a fallout and a go home show though.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
I doubt Raw will suck too bad after a very good PPV at Money in the Bank just last night. Smackdwon, well, now that is a different case. But Raw is the highlight show, where moost of the main-eventers are, etc. It can't suck tonight. Plus, there will be more build to the 1,000th Raw.

Now don't jinx it mate :S

Reaction score
I think Ziggler will drop Vickie when he gets the belt.

Also, isn't SummerSlam like three weeks away? :dafuq:

I can't stand how close each PPV is to one another.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It must really suck for UK fans when they stay up for Raw but Raw fails them with a shitty show.

UK Fans > US Fans.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
CircusWithoutClowns said:
Also, isn't SummerSlam like three weeks away? :dafuq:

I can't stand how close each PPV is to one another.

Five weeks after MITB. SummerSlam is August 19. But yeah, they can barely get one behind them before they start pushing the next one.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hoping for a good show tonight! :win:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
Five weeks after MITB. SummerSlam is August 19. But yeah, they can barely get one behind them before they start pushing the next one.

That's business I'm afraid :(.

5 weeks of SS build where surely a face has to lose for once (Punk or Sheamus).