WWE RAW July 16th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So, since the show was good this week... Usually Impact discussion threads are pretty boring despite the show being good, but the Raw ones are fun despite the show being awful to catastrophic. How can Raw put a good show AND a good discussion thread together?

Also, on a scale of 1-10, how did the lack of Sheamful affect the quality of the show?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can't believe these assholes are really going to do a D-Bry/AJ wedding segment on the 1,000th ep.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
will hopefully be awake for the 1000th episode -.- I've ordered a nuclear bomb to be dropped outside my house to wake me up

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Fell asleep during Big Show vs CM Punk, Just read everything house, The anouncement I predicted so nothing that I really care about happened...I now remember why I don't watch WWE though. PPV's and the 1000th Raw are exceptions though :p

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Not managed to watch this one yet, but made the vital mistake of looking through this forum and seeing a couple of spoiler :haha:, will probably get round to watching it tomorrow. Is it worth watching?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Just watched RAW, it was good.
REY CAME BACK! Marked my ass off..
Rikishi came back as a legend, marked my ass off too! So awesome paying tribute to Umaga with the spike.
Awesome to see him dancing with his sons..
Nice to see Miz.
The hell, AJ kicked Eve right in the skull!
DZ selling the codebreaker like a boss..
Jericho getting old.. :((
Jericho vs Ziggler feud :yay:
Punk vs Cena :okay:

Possible new championship belt? :yay:

8.5-9/10

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dunno, just had a feeling.. Show talking about Cena designing the current one, backstage talk on the new one for a while, screenie of a spoiler from the new belt..

:eek:tunga: Do I have to say more?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No, I see your point. Just didn't hear Big Show talking about Cena designing the belt though, my stream was probably frozen. But I also want to see the new belt as soon as possible.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
#WWELogic

Pretty stupid as well. He designed the current belt, and he's going to simply retire that one and bring another belt out for no reason? WWE Logic indeed. :haha: