WWE RAW Febuary 11th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I have to own up, I thought yesterday was Monday and started hunting for streams online and started raging when I couldn't find any after 1am, it took me about 20 minutes to realise it was today :lol1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
f*ck it, why not :yay:

Fuck sake damn it

:yay: Ily

R'Albin said:
I have to own up, I thought yesterday was Monday and started hunting for streams online and started raging when I couldn't find any after 1am, it took me about 20 minutes to realise it was today :lol1:

#FuckingDover

Reactions: Rysenberg

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
just saw on fbook that haymen has an important announcement to make hope taker intervenes and demands a match at wmania with brock

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Inb4 Mark Henry gets taken out by the LAPD after being tipped for the Chris Dorner case.

This needs to happen.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Heyman touted about it, he's opening the show tonight. http://www.tout.com/m/s4uo33

Now I'll go take a shower to cleanse myself after plugging that shit. See you when Raw comes on.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
hmm evening all, not seen any spoilers so going in cold and just back from the pub as well, the joy of UK timings for beer and raw